Real Selfish Lover Karen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hang on eager beaver, you can do that soon enough. Come through to the lounge first" she told me.

I followed like a puppy and spied about half a dozen skirts over the back of a chair. Karen took one and put it on, then walked to the centre of the room and turned to me. It was a very short forest green and I knew her knickers were still off as I approached. Before Karen could object, I knelt down and immediately sought her pussy lips, kissing them then licking up and down. She let me do this for a minute or so, then pushed my head back.

"Um, you look amazing" I blurted out.

"Good. Okay, next one" she said and walked off, peeling the skirt off before donning another and walking back to me.

This time, I bent to kiss one of her feet before scattering kisses up her legs until I licked her pussy again. She pushed me away after only a moment though this time.

"Incredible" I announced and she smiled, walking away again.

The next skirt was yellow and I can't recall the next colour but I repeated my devotions and Karen seemed to consider my actions almost as a seal of approval. A white one was donned next and she let me lick a little longer before finally changing to a tartan mini. As I saw her approach this time, I looked up at her first.

"If you wear that, I'll be your slave" I stated without hesitation.

Karen laughed at that then sighed as I sought her pussy again.

"My toy boy slave. Mhhmm, not such a bad thing I guess!" she quipped but I could tell she was turned on and I'd sort of meant what I said.

As far as I was concerned, she was sex on legs and I adored going down on her and having sex with her. I had also just been treated to what was in my mind the sexiest striptease ever and really wanted to give her an orgasm to thank her for it.

"I'll do this as often as you want, anywhere you want" I added, before sucking on her cunt lips.

"Aah, I've been thinking about your tongue being inside me all day. Ugh, that's so good and so silky. If we go away on holiday then, we could do this every day" she continued, becoming more aroused.

"First thing in the morning, last thing at night, then during the day whenever you want me to do it" I added sexily.

"Yes! Mhhm, that would be great. Morning swim, sunbathing after breakfast, orgasm before lunch. A post lunch one, a bit more sunbathing, then one before dinner and plenty more when we get home after an evening out. Guess you'll need some practice though" she added quickly.

"That's probably for the best" I responded humourously and I felt her hands on my head, pressing me in as I began to sense her excitement approaching orgasm.

"Remember when we were having that 68 and you said you wanted me to be in charge? Well, I can really let my hair down if we go on holiday and well, I think I could really get into that sort of thing" she said as she neared her first orgasm.

"That would be amazing. I'd do anything to pleasure you" I said with total honesty.

Karen clutched my head as she came and then we headed upstairs, where the sex continued. The next evening, I came round again and we booked a holiday on a Greek island for 2 weeks. It would be ideal, before the rest of our summer break back home and we were both looking forward to it, as we were due to fly out the weekend coming, 1 day after finishing work. The day came round and I picked Karen up, before we drove to the airport. The plane was painless and we checked into our resort around 4pm. Both of us changed into swimwear and dived into the pool, before heading to shower. We felt so liberated being away from home and Karen in particular didn't feel as awkward now, as no one knew us out here and she could do what she wanted with me. The afternoon soon became evening and after sex and a meal, we were both ready for rest. The next day dawned bright and I slipped under the covers, something I'd said I'd be happy to do each morning of the holiday anyway. Karen said that guys who tried to rush oral were obviously just trying to get it over and done with, something I never did. I stayed at a slow pace as she came awake and sighed as she realised she was being woken her favourite way. Knowing her taste and body's responses to my oral ministrations pretty well by now, I dipped down and as I approached her asshole, I opened my mouth. Karen let out a half amused groanlike sigh as she realised I had began to french kiss her anus. It seemed to relax her and she purred contentedly as I kept this up for some time before moving back to her pussy again.

"If anyone asks on holiday, you're 21 and I'm 31, okay?" she asked me.

"Yes gorgeous" I said quickly, already feeling so ready to please her any way she wanted.

"And we don't have to sneak around out here, so be as affectionate as you like. I want to feel desired" she told me.

"No one will be in any doubt how much I'm into you" I assured her.

Not long afterwards, she reached orgasm and for a few minutes, my world consisted of thighs, ass cheeks, pussy and juices I was swallowing whilst continuing to work her clit. And of course her hands pressed firmly down on my head. Eventually, we got up and went poolside for a few laps before ending up at the resort restaurant for breakfast.

"Well, I hope that whets your appetite for the time being" Karen said smugly.

"I prefer eating you" I responded with a grin and she smiled.

"Don't worry, you'll be doing that every day here, several times a day. And tomorrow, we're going to have that day we talked about. A day where you do anything I want" she added, before casually leaving me horny and walking to a couple of loungers.

It was a private beach and as a result, it was quite excluded. We went for a dip in the sea and kissed in the water, Karen really feeling a lot more open about being with a guy than she would be with me at home. It was a great day of sunbathing, lots of kissing and touching and by late afternoon we headed back to our apartment and went for a quick siesta before an evening of food and drink. Both of us were tired from doing very little in the sun so we dropped off for an hour. It was just the tonic, as when we woke, both of us felt a little more refreshed. Karen got up and made sure our curtains were drawn, before climbing onto the bed and letting her pussy settle on my face. I didn't need an invitation and licked slowly to start with, before letting my whole tongue be engulfed by her wet lips. I sucked gently and lapped as deeply as I could before I felt Karen shift and her lips surrounded my nose, with my tongue finding her ass awaiting attention. I sought entry as I felt her rub her clit on my nose, then she slipped back to let me give her pussy some tongue work again. She didn't say anything, just enjoyed what I was doing and when her excitement rose, she began to fuck my face until her orgasm beat out and I swallowed her juices as they flooded my mouth. After some post orgasmic devotion, she slipped off me and lay on the bed exhausted. I moved to fuck her but she stopped me.

"Later, when we get back from tonight" she said breathlessly and I nodded in agreement.

Our evening was a drunken one in the end and both of us were feeling a little risque. Each apartment had it's own small terrace and as we'd booked a pretty decent place to stay, there were only a dozen apartments so plenty of room. I couldn't keep my hands off her but when we got back, Karen grabbed a glass of wine from our fridge and went outside to our balcony. We kept the light off so no one could really see us unless they were specifically looking but we were too drunk to have noticed that anyway. We kissed again, then Karen sat in one of our patio seats, her arms still round my neck. This had the effect of pulling me down too and I knelt to avoid falling over. When I felt her push my head, I dropped down and my mouth fastened itself to her cunt lips, one of her legs already over my shoulders before the other one joined it and Karen grabbed her glass to take a gulp of wine. We remained like this for a while, my efforts to make her cum being met with a drunken denial of her body reaching orgasm. Eventually, Karen put down her glass and gripped the edge of the seat with one hand, the other entwined in my hair, as she clenched her teeth to prevent a groan of lust escaping. Her feet drummed a rhythm on my back as I at last succeeded in bringing her off. We moved indoors and I had no trouble getting on top of her and slipping into her, such was my arousal.

After what seemed an eternity, I eventually pulled out and my cum landed over her back. Karen was already sleeping when I returned from the bathroom I followed her example and crashed out. The next morning, we woke and without even waiting for her morning orgasm, Karen wanted to have an early breakfast to shake the cobwebs away from the night before. We did so and then returned to our room. 10 minutes later, Karen was astride my face, towards my feet. She had the hangover horn and so did I. Occasionally, her hand would descend to stroke my cock or play with it, or she would just sit upright and let my tongue really work inside her.

"You taste so good today" I muttered as I ate her out.

"I feel so horny. I'm going to need a lot of orgasms today to bring me down to earth again. And you said you would do anything I wanted today. So let's just make this one to remember" she breathed excitedly as she moved around on my face.

"I'll do anything you want, put my tongue wherever you want it" I assured her.

Karen had me lick her for over an hour before she reached a massive orgasm. We then had wonderful sex before deciding to go for a dip in the pool. After about an hour, Karen told me we'd go back to our room again and had me get on my knees to eat her pussy again. As soon as she reached orgasm, she wanted to go back out and by the pool, she had me put suncream all over her body. I spent a great deal of time doing it and could feel eyes on me, no doubt wondering how Karen had managed to have me so utterly in thrall; it wasn't difficult as she was so sexy!

It was after lunch when we went back to our loungers and sat by the pool again that she had me put nail varnish on her, then blow on her feet to dry it. The veneer was waterproof but I felt quite exposed as I went about my task while Karen half lay on her lounger.

"You really love my pussy, don't you?" she said quietly to me.

"Yes sexy" I said equally quietly.

"And you want me to be a little more dominant and selfish? Remember you asked me to be like that a couple of weeks ago at home? Well, out here that could happen so easily. And if we both like the way it's going, we might continue it at home, but we would have to see if it worked first" she concluded discreetly to me.

"I would love that sexy" I almost whispered back to her.

"I believe you, as amazing as that declaration sounds. Well, for the next few days, you do anything I want" she informed me.

"When do we start?" I pushed, more aroused than ever.

"Soon. When I decide" she said, then pushed me gently away, while she turned onto her front to doze idly on her lounger while I lay beside her on my own one.

The next few days were blissful. I was going down on Karen as much as she could handle and despite my tongue starting to feel numb at the base, there was no letting up. When I wasn't pleasuring her, we were sunbathing, snogging outdoors, swimming or eating and drinking at night. By the 2nd week, we were tanned and enjoying our last 5 nights. Karen had gradually been less attentive to me and now our sex revolved solely on her pleasure. I would start each day by going down on her in bed. After breakfast, Karen might want another orgasm or choose to just have a swim instead. Then she would usually be in the mood for one either before or after lunch. She liked to have sex before we went out for dinner and that was my cue to fuck her and cum myself. Then after drinks, I would either go down on her in our balcony or indoors until she was tired enough for bed. Occasionally if she was really horny, she sometimes wanted me to fuck her first thing in the morning but last thing at night was about relaxation and that involved my tongue.

One evening, she was sitting on our balcony while I knelt between her thighs, just licking gently until she wanted to increase the tempo.

"You know, there are guys who have young girlfriends that blow them all the time. Like in the morning and maybe after work and every time they have full sex too. I guess this is just a role reversal" Karen surmised to me.

"I want to please you all the time" I assured her quickly.

"I know you do you greedy pussy licker! But how would you feel being like this when we got back? I mean, the thing is, I've sort of got used to this and well I think it would either have to continue or we'd have to make a clean split" she said.

I panicked a little at that and thought quickly.

"Please, I don't want things to stop. I'd be happy to go down on you as much as you wanted at home, I swear to you. Please let me do this every day" I implored.

"Hmm, well, I just thought I'd be honest. As long as we keep it up then" she said happily and sipped at her wine as my mouth glued over her slit now.

Taking my time, I began to french kiss her there, while she gave a small sigh at my efforts.

"I love pleasing you" I said in between snogging her pussy lips.

"Good. It's kind of nice to just enjoy an orgasm whenever I want, rather than have to wait. Hey, you might change your mind about me when you go back to Uni at the end of summer though" Karen surmised.

"I don't want things to ever stop between us" I immediately stated.

"I'm not ready to go indoors just yet. Go down a bit for now" she said quietly and I went straight to her asshole.

Karen relaxed even more and came closer to finishing her wine as she enjoyed my efforts. About 10 minutes passed when I felt Karen's thighs tighten on either side of me.

"Oh my. Go up a bit while I watch this" she said quietly and I moved back to her pussy at last.

"What are you watching?" I whispered up to her.

"You'll never believe this; there's a young couple below. They're hidden by the bushes partly but it looks like she's giving him a blow job. It's quite hot watching it and they don't know. Lick it faster" she said her voice betraying her lust.

My mind was wondering what the scene looked like and I absently reflected that Karen seemed content receiving and had certainly never offered me one. However, on saying that, she was sexy as hell and fucking her was just amazing. And I did enjoy going down on her. She always made it such an event, that each occasion seemed exciting.

"Ugh, I've changed my mind. Make me cum out here before we go in" she said excitedly and I began to up the tempo.

Her legs held me more securely and I heard her stifle a gasp as her hands pressed me against her and she came hard. Finally, I was released and turned around to peer down in the dark. I could see a couple walking away now.

"I don't think he came, they only did it for a minute" Karen told me and got up to go indoors.

I followed and we were soon in bed. I kissed her and was about to roll over to sleep when she gazed at me.

"I still want my usual one before sleep" she reproached me and I nodded, my head ducking under the sheet to kiss over her stomach.

When we returned to the UK, I had saved enough from my temporary job to still have spending money for summer and I'd returned to start writing a couple of short stories I was working on, part of a collection. Karen still had 6 weeks off too so pretty much most days were spent with one another. We were in bed after a fun day out and I was busily giving her head before we went to sleep.

"You know you said you wanted me to um like be more selfish and do anything for me? Did you really mean that?" Karen asked me in between sighs as I licked the length of her pussy.

"Yes. Every word" I assured her.

"I'll have a think. I could really get into that you know. But I'm liable to get carried away, I mean if I'm excited and you're being really submissive, it might bring out the monster in me from time to time" she checked.

"I would do anything you said" I assured her again.

"Well, let me decide how we go forward then. But if we do, I really might act quite aggressive, although you'll know I'm enjoying it" Karen surmised and sighed again as I began to tongue fuck her.

I was round at her house again 2 days later and entered to find a new sight greeted me. Karen had a very short skirt on and a blouse, unbuttoned past her cleavage. She watched me enter the lounge and pointed to the floor. I knelt and she went to retrieve something from the table and as she approached me, I realised it was a leash. Swiftly, she hooked it round my neck then attached a leather strap to it before sitting on the sofa. I shuffled along and once in front of her, she glanced at her crotch, then my face. I was about to taste her when her hand whipped sharply across my face. It wasn't sore, but was a little unexpected.

"Where are your manners?" she corrected me.

"Sorry Karen. Please, let me lick you" I implored her.

"It had better be good" she checked and let me begin.

"It will be" I stated with utmost sincerity.

As I licked, I could feel her eyes on me, looking down.

"Are you going to do anything I say, anything I want?" she declared lustfully to me.

"Anything" I assured her, trying to convey I really would in just one word.

Her hands pressed on the back of my head and her thighs now locked around me, pressing in too, mashing me against her pussy. I did all I could to fuck her with my tongue and kiss her pussy the way I would her mouth, all tongue and lips and sucking. It seemed an eternity until I felt her grip lessen just enough to gasp some air before she engulfed me again. I was surrounded by her taste and scent and became more turned on as I thought about the situation and this incredibly sexy woman was hungry for me to please her.

Karen began to sigh louder and then a gasp escaped her lips as I sought her clitoris. My face was soaked with pussy juice and perspiration, my nose and mouth so far into her pussy at points there were consumed by her.

"Ugh, make me cum my pussy slave!" she yelled and I latched onto her clit and felt her hands move too.

Now they tugged my hair back and forward, her hips mashing into my face and still I held her clit. At last, the orgasm his and her legs clamped me like a vice. Then slowly, everything softened and I managed to look up at her. Karen lay recovering for a minute, then her eyes returned to normal and she looked at me. A funny look came over her face and taking my chin in her hand, she slapped me again.

"You haven't said thank you" she admonished me.

"Sorry Mistress Karen, thank you for the wonderful orgasm" I assured her and licked over her pussy, cleaning every drop I could get at with my tongue.

"Okay, go lower for now" she said and I moved down to lick between her asscheeks.

After a while, my tongue managed to worm inside her asshole and I felt her relax, her legs resting on me now.

"Mistress Karen, may I ask a question?" I put to her.

"Yes, but don't stop what you're doing" she said.

"Well, I really love going down on you and um, I just wondered would it ever be something you do to me? I mean, well you did that one time, but erm, I just wondered" I put to her gingerly.

"Truthfully? I've never enjoyed it. I only did it that one time because I was pleased at all the oral, but now I know you love doing it to me anyway. Let me put it to you this way, would you rather fuck me, or just enjoy the odd suck?" she asked back.

"I love fucking you" I said earnestly and truthfully.

"Well, that settles it, that's what you get to do. But I do what I want" she added and looked pleased as I nodded agreement.