Real Surprise

Story Info
Don't judge a book by the cover.
2.6k words
4.3
1.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
8157
8157
8 Followers

I want to share an event that changed my opinion about women that don't fall into the drop dead, really cute, gorgeous or hot category. I was having a rough period with my hottie girlfriend and needed to clear my mind about our relationship. We had several very difficult situations that caused some riff between us and we agreed to separate to gain some perspective and hopefully to find common ground again.

During that time period my friends and I were out with some other acquaintances for a night of drinking and general partying. During the evening we went to several bars and along the way met different friends and ended up with a collection of folks in a local late-night bar that we usually hung out at after hours. After having fun all night long, I was feeling good, really enjoying myself, and had forgotten about my problems. At this last stop, I spent some time talking with a woman who was in our close circle of friends. She was a year older than me, had dated several of my friends as well as one or two other guys over the last couple years. I viewed her as a warm, quirky, girl next door type. She isn't one of those women that when she walks into a room the guys all look her over and the other women are envious.

We played some pool, danced a bit on this small dance floor and had a generally good time with all our friends. As the night began to unwind and turn toward morning, it became apparent that she had consumed too much to drink and should not drive back to her place. I offered to get her an Uber ride that would get her back home and she gladly accepted knowing she didn't want to chance getting a DUI.

On the way to her place, we talked a bit about her longtime boyfriend. I was surprised to find out that they were not seeing each other and she shared that he was seeing other women. I walked her to her apartment and she invited me in. We started talking about our shared lack of romance. She seemed somewhat bitter and asked how I was coping. I said getting out tonight made a big difference in lifting my spirits, thanks in part to her.

She stood up and gave me a hug and since she was quite a bit smaller, she really had to stretch to meet my height. As our embrace ended, I looked at her then kissed her while still holding her almost off her feet. We continued to kiss for some time then slowly started caressing each other. Being just over 6 feet tall there was about a foot size difference between us. She had a petite frame and looked as if she took care of herself. I started rubbing her breasts through her shirt and bra and her nipples quickly responded by becoming hard like small pebbles. As we continued, I was able to unbutton her blouse and she helped me remove it. My kind of gal, she was really responding and getting into it.

Next, she helped me remove my shirt and we were almost bare chest to bare chest except for the height difference. Obviously, my prick was getting hard and I started to rub it into her abdomen. As we were kissing our breathing was getting more and more intense and I sensed she was ready for more. I continued to rub her breasts through her bra and she was grinding back onto me and my ever-hardening prick. I unhooked her bra to find some very nice breasts with smaller sized nipples. She had a nice set -- not overly endowed, they were smooth and soft and hung nicely on her small frame which made them look very tasty. At this point she suggested maybe we ought to go to the bedroom which I agreed whole hardly. We walked into her bedroom without turning on the lights as a small amount of light was making its way into her bedroom.

Once in her bedroom, we lay down on her small bed and continued where we had left off. This helped our size difference as we could be face to face without her having to stretch on her toes or without me from having to lift her up or drop down to meet her embrace. She really enjoyed the attention I was giving her breasts with my pinching, licking, sucking and general soft rubbing. Those babies were the nerve center to her body. As we continued, she helped me out of my jeans and continued to rub my already stiff prick through my briefs. This continued for five or ten minutes as I removed her pants and stared to rub her pussy through her sheer panties. The panties were already soaked and she was softly moaning. After a few minutes, I then pulled her sheer tiny panties down and off to feel a very nicely trimmed pussy. She was now completely nude.

She had very smooth skin and although she was not what you would consider a hard body athlete, her tummy was smooth and flat, legs although short, very shapely, and her ass was small with only a hand sized cheeks on either side. Her body was amazingly nice. Soft in all the right places and proportioned to her size. Her waist was small enough that I could place my hands on either side and damn near touch my fingertips together in the middle. As we continued, she pulled my briefs off finally letting my prick out to breath. We then really started getting down to serious business, both being naked, then after a few moments I sensed that she was having reservations.

I rolled over on top of her and she said she was having second thoughts about what we were about to do. I asked if she was on contraception, which she was, but that was not the concern. She wondered if she was doing this for the right reasons. I tried to ease her fears, but to no avail. She then suggested I lay on my back and she would take care of me. She took a hold of my prick and started licking the tip, then slowly down either side or the bottom. All the while she was slowly rubbing my balls and never once slowed down her passion. She would alternate between licking and sucking at different paces. She had two hands full and was making me believe I was in the presence of a master. She continued sucking the head, alternating licking my dick on either side and just getting as much in her mouth as she could. She continued to suck and stroke my prick through it all and was very skillful in her gentle technique. It didn't take long before her magic had me shaking and I said I was going to come. She went right for my head and was ready for the first of several large loads of cum. Most of it ended up on her and me.

After she was done, she complemented me on the size of my prick and said what generous length her hands were full of. After I had a chance to catch my breath, I asked her if there was anything I could do for her and she laid back so I could give her a proper finger fucking and general body licking. Her breathing became very rapid and finally after a short time erupted like a volcano. After she calmed down, we laid there in an embrace and drifted off to sleep.

We slept for several hours until mid-morning when I woke up to empty the beer from the night before in my bladder. I lay down next to this woman and thought, wow what a jewel. Since the bed was so small, the best we could do was to lay next to each other either face to face or spooned. As I laid next to her, she slowly awoke and went to the bathroom to do what I had done just minutes before. She wasn't at all shy about her body by trying to cover up and lay down next to me naked. We spoke about the events of the last couple hours; she expressed no regret other than saying she was confused and eventually we started kissing again.

I thought what the heck maybe she'll change her mind. Using what I had learned about her response to the touch of her breasts, I once again set siege on those fine boobs. Her response was immediate and compelling. This little blonde gal was proving to be quite the sensual goddess. Her past experiences had taught her well and she displayed an advanced skill level above many others. Since we were face to face on this small bed, she started to rub my prick against her pussy which was juicy and still somewhat lubricated from our activities from hours before.

As I played with her one breast, she lifted her top leg and started to rub my prick against her pussy. I could feel her passion growing and she was getting the crown of my prick in her pussy. I could sense that she was staring down the road to orgasm. I moved to where I could be above her. I said that in this position she could better help herself and I could play with both breasts. I was able to position myself between her short but shapely legs which she had pulled back to her sides allowing her better access to use my prick to bring herself off. She would rub herself along that wet and shapely pussy, sometimes getting the head or an inch or so of my dick in her. She started to tremble and her breathing became very rapid, her eyes closed and she was on the verge of coming. At that critical moment just before I thought she would cum, she discontinued rubbing my prick against her pussy grabbed one of my arms which was at her side. They say timing is everything, and this was the moment for action.

I pushed my prick slowly and gently into her pussy which was very hot and snug. As I did that, she took a huge breath in and sighed. She softly said oh, oh maybe we should wait, I said it was a bit too late, don't you like what you have inside now. She said yes and to go slow.

I began to slowly work my dick in and out of her pussy a couple of inches at a time. It wasn't very long before I had about four inches in and she let loose with a long slow trembling orgasm. She had not let go of my arm during the last four or five minutes and that helped brace her through a deep orgasm. I let her catch a breath with my prick still hard and half way in her. I then looked down, smiled and started slowly penetrating again into that juicy hot pussy.

Now with even more lubrication from coming, she began to respond to my movements, slowly at first then with more gusto. Since she had sucked me off hours before and I had morning wood, I was able to last for about ten minutes. Eventually, she met my every thrust and I was able to squeeze almost my entire prick into her. Wow, what a great relief when I finally shot off, she grabbed my back and held me close until I was finished. We laid there together embraced with my prick still in her until it became softer and slid out.

We talked for a while then she suggested it might be time to get cleaned up and go. She went into the bathroom while I laid in bed a minute reflecting, then went into the bathroom where she was in the shower already.

We chatted for less than a minute then she asked if I wanted to join her in the shower. I thought, hell yes! A chance to shower with this gal may never come along again and I believe in making the most of the moment. She had shampoo in her hair and as soon as I entered the shower, I got my very first really good view of this woman in full light. Seeing this gal with water cascading down her was hot.

She started rubbing my back with a bar of soap. After that we switched places and I asked her if I could reciprocate the favor and soap her down. She was only too happy to hand over the bar of soap and I got a chance to rub those beautiful breasts and soap up that nice pussy. She rinsed off but said that my front wasn't clean just yet and started to clean me up from top to bottom. She spent considerable time cleaning my prick which soon had me at full staff. She said it looked like I had quite the big problem. I asked her if she might have a solution to my problem and with a small smile she said to rinse off and meet her in the bedroom.

After toweling dry in record time, I walked into the bedroom and she was laying on the bed naked and waiting. She motioned for me to come over and lay next to her. She had me lay on my back and proceeded to give me my second BJ within eight hours. She used the same superior talents as performed before while I played with her pussy and breasts. Halfway through she stopped sucking and pivoted her hips over my body to slowly insert my prick into her pussy. She shimmied down onto my prick and over time was able to get all of it in her. She really started bucking up and down as I played with those nice boobs and nipples. She would take long slow strokes out with my dick then pause and return my dick inside her with downward pressure on her clit. She was arching her back and riding me in slow then faster paced thrusts. She took herself and me to another gut busting orgasm.

We gathered ourselves and talked about the events of the last several hours. I got an Uber to drop us off at our car's and we agreed that we had certainly grown much closer. She said that she needed to think about what she wanted and would call me later to talk. Later that day, we chatted over the phone and agreed that what had happened were two people in need of companionship and that she still had strong feelings for her old boyfriend and would work to rekindle their relationship.

She was able to restart her relationship with her boyfriend who she loved and I eventually also went back to my old girlfriend although it didn't work out. We saw each other frequently when everyone was out and nothing more was ever said to each other.

After that night, I was asked by my friends later what had happened when I got her a ride home? I said she was a close friend and we helped each other through a tough spot.

I think about those events on occasion and wonder what would have happened if she had not got back with her old boyfriend. I know two things for sure; whoever she is with is in for one talented and hot lady and I never judged women again based solely on hot looks alone.

8157
8157
8 Followers