Real Talk: Couples' Retreat

Info
Fantasies about playing with another committed couple.
73 words
4.18
18.3k
4
5
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

T. discusses getting requests, her love-hate relationship with with being asked to talk about certain subjects, and finally describes how being open with people who know her in the real world about her not-so-secret recording hobby has influenced her fantasies and how she is just discovering a desire to play with another couple. Thoughts on swinging, her own upbringing, polyamoury vs. casual sex, and her changing desires when it comes to sex.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Tempest_Wolfsong
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

OMG that was amazing. What turn on Listening to her tell her story I felt like I was there. What a sexy voice she has. I could listen for hours wow I would give a 10 star so I could can wait hear the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
There's always one

There's always some sad, little troll crying from the dark. "Please, I just need to jack off really quick! Why are you saying things that make me think? Wah! T usually makes me spew all over in a few seconds and she didn't this time. I'm going to vote 1 star and throw a temper tantrum like the immature, punk-ass, little bitch that I am! Wah!" Stop being a cunt and just go to Pornhub and leave the grown-ups to enjoy ourselves.

Grizzled_LionGrizzled_Lionalmost 5 years ago
@Anon

No one asked you to listen and comment. You’re not a critic. With the wealth of content on Literotica I’m quite sure you can enjoy content elsewhere.

5 stars from me though.

Tempest_WolfsongTempest_Wolfsongalmost 5 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous

If my morality offends, please find another author to haunt. I have neither the time nor inclination to cater to the whims of the self-declared morally (and likely socially, emotionally, and mentally) impaired.

As it stands, you only get to score my work once. I trust my actual listeners to listen with an open mind and heart as they always do and have. I trust in their critiques far more than someone who hasn’t the courage to sign their name to their complaint.

Thank you for your feedback. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

Tempest_WolfSong

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
To much BS

F-ing terrible! Waste of time listening to your pathetic morals!

Share this

Similar Stories

In Defense of Cuckolding Understanding Cuckold Relationships.in How To
Swinging Star Ch. 01: Newlyweds Move In Newlyweds move into a very friendly town.in Loving Wives
A Wife's Choice A boss takes advantage of a wife/mother and ruins a marriage.in Loving Wives
Cucked for the First Time Fantasy becomes reality.in Loving Wives
Tales of a Hotwife Beginning of a hotwife.in Loving Wives
More Stories