Tales of a Hotwife

Story Info
Beginning of a hotwife.
2.9k words
4.04
22.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To start this out my wife, Monica and i have been together sense our late teens and are now in our early 40s. We had some time apart when we attended different universities. But reunited when we both moved back home.

Prior to her becoming the naughtiest Milf in our subdivision. You know the one that all the men drool over when she walks the neighborhood with our dog. Wearing only her jogging bra that clings on for dear life against her chest, that would later grow into E cups from having kids and skin tight, see through yoga pants, that when the light hits just right, you can see the soft thong pulling up and splitting Monica's round, full plump ass.

I've jokingly told Monica that she is my favorite porn star and think about her all the time doing dirty things. Monica loved this and would have me tell her naughty fantasies.

When I met Monica she was a knockout 19 year old nympho. Like most young dumb men full of cum, I thought she was solely my nympho. We fell for each other hard and fast. We spared no opportunity to tare each others clothes off.

Monica has always been a beautiful women. when we met she was petite 5'3" very busty C cup. Her tits looked larger on her small curvy frame. She was blessed with a firm plump ass, that could eclipse any face in a full moon.

Monica had a warm friendly smile and beautiful green eyes. Topped off with her chestnut colored hair pulled back in a bouncing ponytail, that would swish from side to side when she walked.

I was a tall skinny guy. I was an average nineteen year old, in that I wanted to fuck her all the time and any chance we had.

Monica had always been a handful in the bedroom, car, park, movie theater, corn maze or anywhere else for that matter, that we had a moment to fuck. She was never bashful or timid about fucking.

I knew that she had more experience at sex prior to meeting me and had fooled around in college, but I never really thought to ask how she became so talented. It never intimidated me or made me think to ask. I just enjoyed the benefits.

It wasn't until much later in life that she began to let her early teachings slip out.

It was after an evening of working in our yard, gardening, on a hot day and me watching our neighbor, Brian, always trying to find any excuse to come over and "help us".

Monica and I are busy people like most suburban adults. Our kids were gone for the day and we had the house to ourselfs.

Brian had just finished his run around the neighborhood and was shirtless, wearing his running shorts and shoes. Brian was a fit muscular man, with thick wavy blonde hair. Brian was about our age and friendly. Brian must have noticed Monica working in the yard.

Brian and I jogged together from time to time. Brian regularly complemented and commented to me how attractive and "fun" Monica must be. Brian absolutely enjoyed being in the company of Monica.

Brian once playfully asked me, if I had a great time the other night. Brian must have heard me spanking Monica's ass, as she cryed out for me to fuck her.

I apologized to Brian for causing disturbance. Brian stated " no, no it excited the hell out of Lindsey", and caused the two to fuck like rabbits that night. I smiled and chuckled a little and said glad we could help.

I let that slip during naughty story time and could tell Monica was getting a rise out of it.

Brian's wife, Lindsey was the "Karen" of the neighborhood. She wasn't a bad women, just wound a little tight. Monica regularly walked with Lindsey. Lindsey was a tall blonde with slender features, sharp blue eyes, small chest and tight ass.

Brian and Monica continued to talk as Monica was digging. I went inside for a moment and could hear Monica and Brian talking as I came out through the garage.

Out of curiosity I hung back an observed. Monica was telling Brian about our new vegetable garden.

I noticed Brian seemed to always be behind Monica while she was on her hands and knees digging.

Monica was wearing an old pair of faded cut off jean shorts that were cut high up on her leg. The shorts ever so slighty exposed her pussy lips while she was bent over digging.

Monica rose to her knees and turned toward Brian. Her tits swayed and jiggled in her top as she turned and stopped.

She commented on how excited she was that she was planting cucumbers and that they were going to grow "thick"

I noticed that Monica's plump nipples were pushing through her almost, sheer, purple, bikini top which she wore under a thin, old, low cut, white, tank top. Monica's hands, elbows and knees were covered in patches of dirt.

Monica new what Brian was up too. She smiled playfully and her eyebrows shot up as she accentuated the word "THICK". Monica loves to flirt she flirted with both men and women.

Brian nervously smiled, chuckled and shuttered a bit at the sight of Monica's big tits swaying.

I noticed as the front of Brian's red nylon running shorts were begining to involuntarily tent away from his body. The shorts must've had spandex in them because, Brian had a sizeable member, as i could see it, trying to stand upright, from where I was standing.

It looked as though Brian was trying to hide a yellow Rayovac flashlight down the front of his fitted running shorts. Brian's face looked flushed and excited.

Monica's back was to me and Brian was facing me but was oblivious to the world as he stared down Monica's top and took in her ample cleavage.

What caught me off guard was how tight the front of my own shorts were becoming watching all this unfold. I was not wearing any type of spandex and my dick was straining against my cargo shorts.

I was envisioning, Monica pulling down Brian's shorts and struggling to wrap her lips around Brian's fat cock.

Monica being a nurse, commented on Brian looking dehydrated and flush. Monica led Brian by the hand to our shaded enclosed in, backyard. This momentarily snapped us all out of our daze.

I retreated to the kitchen so I could let this further unfold and enjoy observing the pair.

Monica grabbed Brian some cold water from a cooler nearby and the two sat down close to each other in a shaded love swing chair that we had in the back.

Monica commented on how hot the day was and ever so smoothly removed her tank top revealing her silky purple bikini top, Monica's nipples continued to press against the soft material exposing their size and thickness.

Brian continued to speak but was at a loss for words at the near marble size nipples, that protruded.

Brian was stammering and was clearly searching for anything to say to keep him in the backyard near Monica. Monica appeared to be loving the attention and affect she was having on Brian.

She asked Brian if he liked her top, she explained that I had picked it out for her. Brian immediately answered, "it's hot" "you great... I mean, looks great on you"

Monica stood up and walked to a near by hose, Brian and I were both mesmerized by what Monica was doing. Monica proceeded to hose off the dirt from her skin. Monica looked toward the kitchen windows and gave me the slightest wink, knowing I was inside.

Brian was still oblivious to anything but Monica's tits and ass. His tent was now a big top. Monica walked over to Brian and asked if he could tighten her top for her.

Monica sat and turned her back to Brian. stunned not really being able to respond verbally Brian nodded and fumbled with the spaghetti straps on her low back, stating "sure".

Brian pulled tight against the bikini straps which had the rebound effect of making Monica's tits bounce forward and back.

Brian fumbled with a knot and Monica exclaimed "there". Monica turned toward Brian smiling and gave her tits a playful shake to indicate the top was good and tight.

Monica's tits were spilling out everywhere, from the sides, bottom and of course top. Monica had at least seven inches of cleavage pressed together.

Brian's eyes nearly bugged out of his head as he gave a nervous laugh.

Monica let her hand rest on Brain's thigh. Monica slid her hand under Brian's shorts and gripped Brian's cock firmly.

p

Brian gave a deep inhale and a low moan escaped his mouth. Monica squeezed tight and slowly begin to pump up and down on Brian' s cock. Brian's eyes closed and his head fell back in enjoyment, exhaling deeply.

Wanting to see more up close and not have this end, l grabbed three beers and quietly went to the backyard. I set the beers down on a nearby table. This had the effect of slightly startling Brian. Monica increased her hand's pace on Brian's cock and began to corkscrew her hand up and down.

Without making eye contact. I sat behind Monica and softly kissed the back of her neck. I slowly moved my hands to envelop and expose Monica's tits. Brian relaxed and focused his gaze back on Monica's big tits.

I pulled Monica's breasts out one by one and begin to pinch her swollen nipples between my fingers. Monica let out a long slow breath. Monica's tits we're propped up and being held high in place by her bikini top strap acting as an under wire of sorts.

Monica pulled Brian's cock free from under his shorts. Monica exposed Brian's uncircumcised thick dick with a fat head that peeked out from under his foreskin. Brian's cock was shaved smoothed.

With Monica holding Brian's dick, There was about 4 to 5 inches of member exposed above Monica's hand.

Monica leaned forward pushing her ass toward me and began to wrap her mouth around Brian's fat cock. Monica continue to pump her hand and twist, as her saliva begin to coat Brian's dick. Sloshing and slurping noises began to permeate the air.

Monica used her other hand and began to free Brian's low hung balls from his shorts. Monica worked her fingers under Brian's wet balls that she was vigorously coating in spit as she worked her mouth up and down Brian's shaft. Brian's balls took on a slick, glistening appearance as they to were also shaved bare and beginning to get covered in saliva.

Brian had now spread eagle and pulled his shorts far to the side, giving Monica full access. I'm sure he was glad that he was wearing stretchy shorts today.

Monica teased the area under Brian's balls with her fingertips and slowly slid her middle finger near Brian's anus, taking care to rub over the top of it.

Brian reached out in excitement and grabbed ahold of Monica's head pulling her head closely to his body. Brian groaned loudly and yelped "OH MY GOD, YES"! Monica gave a huge grin as she continued to play.

A wet pool of Monica's saliva was beginning to form under where Brian was sitting, from the vigorous cocksucking Brian was receiving.

Monica's tits would sway back-and-forth and round and round. Monica's thick nipples brushed up against Brian's bare leg, and seemed to dance about as Monica bobbed up and down on Brian's cock.

Brian was at the mercy of Monica and melted into the swing as she worked her magic.

I was rock hard as I watched all this unfold. I eased Monica's shorts off and begin to slowly work my fingers into her pussy as she struggled to slurp and suck down Brian's cock.

I began to drive my fingers into Monica hard, making sure to bump my knuckles into Monica's clit.

This caused Monica to grunt "UH". Monica begin to pitch forward as I did this and try and Deep Throat Brians fat cock. I gave Monica' s ass a hard slap that cracked and echoed throughout the backyard. Monica gasped out loud but did not remove her mouth from Brian's cock. This caused Brian and I to smile.

I stood up and removed my own shorts. my dick was as solid as a steel pipe and dripping clear pre-cum.

I knew that if I slammed my way into Monica I would only last a few seconds. so I slowly pressed myself into her inch by inch letting my hips come to rest against Monica's full ass.

Monica was sopping wet. The sound of me penetrating her added to the sloshing noises. Monica softly groaned on Brian's dick as I worked her pussy.

I begin to slowly rock my hips back-and-forth and ease my cock in and out of her. Monica's wetness was dripping from her.

I would slowly push forward pulling her hips against me and pressing my cock into her. Monica would squeeze her pussy tight around my cock causing my eyes to roll back in my head. I would then press into her harder and hold her hips against me and grind.

Monica to begin to shutter and her legs gave out for a moment. Monica began to tremble and cry out with Brian's dick in her mouth "aw aw, ughhhh"

Monica's cumming caused her to widen her jaw and press her face all the way into Brian's lap, deep throating Brian's thick big dick.

Brian groaned "I'm going to cum" and Monica released Brian's cock from her mouth taking care to clamp down with her hand on the head of Brian's dick.

Brian looked absolutely helpless, with his eyes glazed over and mouth hanging open, panting.

Feeling the same way I began to drive into Monica harder, my balls slapped against her pussy.

While continuing to squeeze Brian's cock head, Monica quickly pivoted around off of my cock and grabbed my dick with her freehand.

Monica continued to pump both Brian and I pulling Brian to a standing position. Brian and I were face-to-face with each other. Monica was on her knees between us, mouth open, pumping both of our wet cocks. Monica pulled Brian and I so close that we were shoulder to shoulder.

Brian and I were both mesmerized by Monica's skill. Monica forced our cock heads together and swirled them around each other. Spit trailed from head to head. Monica was taking care to squeeze the hell out of our heads, to keep us from cumming. Despite the squeezing, cum oozed out of our cocks onto each other.

Monica placed both of our cock heads in her mouth and slurped on us. That was the final straw that broke the damn. Brian groaned panting the words "cu, cumming, I'm cumming"

Almost simultaneously, Brian and I began to pump jet after jet, of white cum into Monica's warm mouth. Our cocks spasmed next to each other in Monica's mouth.

We pulled our cocks out and vigorously pumped our shafts. Rope after rope landed on and in Monica's hair, face and mouth. The cum ran down her neck and chest and pooled on her tit cleavage.

Our cum ropes arched and crossed in the air landing with a splat and splash.

Brian and I were standing so close that we even shot cum on each other's cocks. Neither of us cared at this point we were both too carried away with our orgasms.

Monica continue to pump both Brian and I with her hands taking turns to alternate with both hands on Brian and I.

Brian being the guest in the situation, Monica took the time to ease her hand that was not on his cock under his balls and pump and rub his taint an anus, again.

As Monica did this she enveloped his cock with her mouth, Bottoming out her nose against his hips and swirling her face against Brian's hips and pelvis.

Brian was grunting and panting as Monica swallowed the mix that was in her mouth. Brian grasped Monica's head and hair.

I continued to fire cum toward Monica's face as she sucked Brian's cock. The cum landed on Monica's nose and mouth that was inhaling Brian's huge cock.

My cum smeared down onto Brian's cock as his prick pumped into Monica's mouth.This caused Brian to fall back onto the swing.

Monica released Brian and grabbed onto me. Together we pumped my cock and I finished draining what I had left in my balls all over Monica's tits.

Spent I staggered and sat next to Brian. Monica played with her tits pushing them together, in front of Brian and I. Monica took turns squeezing our cocks in between her cleavage.

Surprisingly we remained somewhat hard, as Monica played with us.

Monica was an absolute mess, her hair face neck and of course her tits were covered in cum.

Monica licked at herself like a cat futilely trying to lick the cum from her chest and nipples. Monica put her nipples in her mouth one at a time and sucked them clean!

The three of us all chuckled for a moment enjoying what it just occurred. We grabbed for the beers.

Monica then had a brilliant suggestion, and asked Brian if he cared to shower up with her!

to be continued...