Real Talk: Fear & Loathing in Seattle

Info
The ongoing saga continues.
186 words
1.9k
0
3
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The on going saga of T.'s life continues to unfold as she tries to make sense of the post-Covid anxiety that seems overwhelming, the news she has to have further tests run after a routine pelvic exam yields more fear and yet more tests. There is talk and examination of our attitudes, prejudices and biases about STIs and those that contract them. Also talk about T.'s first legitimate panic attack and the completely incorrect information about sex and STIs that spiraled her thoughts into a full blown episode of horror and panic (WARNING: If you have anxiety, please listen with caution. I never want to accidentally trigger anyone.).

---------------

Also -- this is long 1h, 15m approx. There is an impromptu and totally unexpected moment of intimacy (I wasn't even planning it) around the 1 hour mark, but this isn't meant to be a stroke piece. This is for those of you that babe said you still want to hear my voice and know how I am going even when I cannot always give you the "happy endings" you have grown accustomed to.

Thanks again,

T.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Tempest_Wolfsong
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
DeusdarkDeusdarkover 1 year ago

You do not have to promise me or any of your fans a specific version of yourself, sunny or not.

You've never had to promise us anything.

We just hope the best for you, and whatever that best is, whatever you present to us, that's how you are, and were okay with that.

Your hotness is what i first came for. Your realism is what i stayed for. You've always been real, to all of us. So continue to be real. Promise us not a particular version of yourself, but if anything, promise us the genuine version of yourself.

You are amazing to us. Am amazing person deserving of all the good things Karma owes you.

All the best,

DD

P.S.

I just noticed a new audio update. I will listen shortly

Tempest_WolfsongTempest_Wolfsongover 1 year agoAuthor

DD -- Don't feel like that these days... but thank you. šŸ„ŗ I'm talking with some new doctors and... well, it's been enlightening. I'll be back to my sunny self soon, promise.

Thank you for caring so much about me šŸ˜˜

~ T.

DeusdarkDeusdarkover 1 year ago

You are an inspiration. I continue to hope the best for you and yours.

Share this

Similar Stories

Just a Little Bit BrokenĀ Using masturbation to battle all the negative feelings.in Audio
Real Talk: Taking Time to Be RealĀ A very personal discussion with Tempest WolfSong.in Audio
RT: Bad Witches Have Bad Days TooĀ An honest, raw, real update from Tempest WolfSongin Audio
Ritalin Repercussions: A Teapot PostĀ Personal update and an orgasmic plea to her dieties.in Audio
Fertility ExaminationĀ Woman is thoroughly, orgasmically abused by her OBGYN.in Audio
More Stories