Real Talk: Fisting Fantasies

Info
A sudden new interest in fisting leads T. to try a new toy..
224 words
4.68
9.4k
6
12
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dears,

It's rare that I find a new kink. It's rare that there is any porn (especially about common kinks), that I haven't already seen some variation of and developed an opinion about. There aren't many categories I *haven't* explored out of sheer curiosity. But upon accidentally stumbling over a fisting scene in a porn that was supposed to be about fucking machines, my kinky little brain glommed onto this as-yet truly unexplored area of play and just went wild. So much so, that when in a recent conversation with a friend enlightened me to the existence of inflatable toys designed help stretch out the muscles in whatever hole they're put inside, you *KNOW* I had to try one out!!

And yeah... I may have gotten a little into my "babygirl" headspace during this... so be prepared for some DD/lg content. šŸ˜…

Your Girl,

T.

Description:

Imagining that she is prepping for a proper fisting, Tempest uses her new inflatable toy to make herself cum on this increasingly large toy over and over until it no longer feels too big... then inflating it more until she is stretched tight once more.... and repeating over and over.

[F4A] Real Talk: Fisting Fantasies [Short Discussion] about [fisting][device porn][toys][humorous stories and anecdotes][new toy trial][fisting fantasies][DD/lg][Turn me into your little fuck puppet, Daddy][intense multiple orgasms][Aftercare and Pillowtalk]

--:--
--:--
1.0
Tempest_Wolfsong
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
12 Comments
Tempest_WolfsongTempest_Wolfsong6 months agoAuthor

@syd_v63 -- *chuckles* Silverfang and Fianna mostly for me.... I miss my LARPing days. šŸ˜…

syd_v63syd_v636 months ago

White Wolf twist was interesting. I typically played Shadow Lords.

ElliotsBajingoElliotsBajingo6 months ago

Whoa, I can't believe I've only saw this post today! Fisting is one of my favourite kinks, and the build up to getting ALL the way with your hand in a partner is such an intimate, exciting and hot process, I'm glad you've discovered It and enjoyed it!

This was definitely one of the ones I really wish to see pics or a vid alongside it, just to know how big you got the toy, and how you looked after all that. Also, what I wouldn't give to be your cleanup crew after that session, especially with the way you got after pushing It out.

I absolutely loved how you got after every pump, your delicious whimpers, those powerful orgasms... Your last one, HOLY FUCKING SHIT, that was unbelievable!

I'll be on the lookout and hoping for new episodes featuring this toy, if your master will let you show us How you sound with it in your tight little asshole, or an update if you get to actual fisting with a partner.

Tempest_WolfsongTempest_Wolfsong7 months agoAuthor

@LovetoListenToTempest -- First, holy shit! I am beyond flattered at your choice of username! *blushblushblush* And thanks so much for letting me know how much you liked this one! While it makes me blush I got so growls and feral, I am immensely proud of this audio and definitely plan to do more!

@soleilmoi -- Sweetheart, when have you ever known me to NOT cum again? šŸ˜˜ Truly, tho, thanks for being here, for always being so supportive and kind and giving me so many reasons to keep creating. You are appreciated!!

soleilmoisoleilmoi7 months ago

Thanks so much TWS. What a release and something new for you. I loved it and it went by so fast . I need more, so please cum again!

Soleilmoi.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Real Talk: BBC FantasiesĀ The requisite BBC fantasy..... sorta. šŸ’‹in Audio
When I Call You "Daddy"Ā What the word "Daddy" means to me.in Audio
Master's InstructionsĀ I follow Master's Instructions... [F4M] in Audio
Staying in Shape for DaddyĀ T doing her best to keep her cunt and ass ready for Daddyin Audio
I've been a Good Girl, Daddy [F4M]Ā Audio of me masturbating thinking about my Daddy Dom. in Audio
More Stories