Real Talk: Sexy Mommy?

Info
Teaching a young man to enjoy an older, experienced woman.
162 words
4.5
62.8k
27
11
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tempest ponders all the requests she keeps getting from younger men who would like her to teach them a thing or five about how to please a girl.... while not something she had given much thought before her audio erotica career, it now seems a delicious taboo to explore.

Want to know what makes a woman wet? How touch soft womanly flesh, tease a full breast that still drips a little milk from time to time, how to enjoy a woman who wants nothing more than to cum for you.... does your girlfriend drip from her nipples when you fondle them? Does she squirt for you when you play with her pussy? Does she know to wrap a hand around your shaft as she sucks on your cock? And does your young, strong, fertile cum seep into her skin as though her flesh was drinking it in? No? Let me show you what a full-bodied, experienced woman can do for you...

--:--
--:--
1.0
Tempest_Wolfsong
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
11 Comments
GeMiNiZtWiSeD420GeMiNiZtWiSeD4202 months ago

I really enjoy your voice!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I'M I'M SO WET FROM THIS! MORE MORE :)

Rich145Rich145about 1 year ago

Listened to this twice, brought back memories of my next door neighbor women when I was a teen. Very hot story. please keep them coming. please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I vote for more audios like this. That was SO hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot stories

kparc1212kparc1212over 1 year ago

Brought me back to my youth when I first started noticing my friends mothers. Now I know what I wish they had done to me and showed me, because back then I had no clue! The sounds you make always get me off! THANK YOU! 5šŸŒŸ!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Erotic mom (?)

Yes. Weā€™ll go ahead and say that youā€™re the young manā€™s mom. Loved the recording. Pacing, sultry voice, pauses, dirty talk, climaxes, the whole ball of wax. Iā€™m hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Couldnā€™t even get to your moans..

Suckling on my wifeā€™s milky breasts is one of the very few kinky things I have done. When you started talking about it I couldnā€™t stop thinking of how her breasts leaked over my chest, how amazing she tasted, and how incredibly personal and intimate it had been. I wish it was something that wasnā€™t restricted to the short periods of time when a woman breastfeeds. Sometimes she will remind me about it during sex to push me over the edge. I donā€™t think it was anything particularly exciting for her other than my reaction, but I was so thankful she let me. When you started talking about it I could t even make it to when you started to excite yourself. I will probably give it another listen today. Thank you for talking about this! While we are not into Dom/Sub activities I frequently yearn to be submissive to my wife, and she will give me a domineering stare or push me down hard into the mattress. I love listening to all your work and the various ways it excites me. I have been listening to Literotica audio since at least 2004, you are truly on of my all-time favorites for how many dimensions of yourself you share.

I look forward to your continuing adventures, and I will willingly let you take me down any erotic road you map in the future. One of my biggest turn-ons is being led down an unexpected path by someone I trust and can submit to. At the very least you give me that feeling and I look forward to what surprises it will bring.

Truly Enthralled by You!

WespapasWespapasalmost 5 years ago
Very well done with your sultry voice mom!

Secretly every boy has the fantasy about this type of situation at one point or another as he gets secret glimpses during his Youth and as he goes through puberty! Thank you for helping us all out with this! I would love to have some more of you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Too Long? Bogg 99 is totally wrong

This is a fantasy that I think I have had all of my long life, ,A.J.,, but nothing I ever heard, read, saw, or imagined achieves the the perfection that you gave us here.

I can see myself listening to you in this wildly erotic saga almost daily. Aside from the younger-man angle, your four or five orgasms were classically more than 5's---maybe 8s, baby. Thanks for being here. I can't imagine Literotica without hearing you cum.. I would like to hear you do other young men in different settings. You're the best !!!

---Chicago Lee

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Spraying the BabysitterĀ Married couple with milky wife thoroughly explore babysitter.in Fetish
Five MumsĀ A tale of blackmail and lust.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Fetish Focus: Lesbian BreastfeedingĀ My step-daughter's friend make love to my full breasts.in Fetish
Matron Beverly and TimothyĀ A busty mature nurse and her young patient.in Mature
A Mother's LoveĀ Son's massage of pregnant mother gets out of hand.in Illustrated
More Stories