Real Talk: Stupid Stress!

Info
Stress, self cock blocking, need, hucows and mindless cums.
98 words
4.64
12k
3
5
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been having a very hard time with stress, making it almost impossible to relax and cum. But what do we do when we are stressed? Talk it out. Put words to what hurts, what is clogging our minds and identify the problem.... then force ourselves to cum until we can't think about anything other than being mindless, senseless and focused on being nothing more than a toy, who doesn't have the will or the mind to worry any longer. Until all we can do is beg to be used as we are meant to be...

--:--
--:--
1.0
Tempest_Wolfsong
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
DeusdarkDeusdarkabout 2 years ago

Glad you were able to get this out. Sounds like you needed it. And when you said bred..... damn.

Tempest_WolfsongTempest_Wolfsongabout 2 years agoAuthor

@Sally, Ben and Cal; thank you all for such kind, supportive comments! 💕

It's starting to get a little lighter in my world, and I hope there will be many, more positive, audios to cum!

💋s,

TWS

calboy24calboy24about 2 years ago

This is the most real audio on here. Love it!!! Love you sharing. And stress and sex do not mixed. Which is funny because sex makes you less stressed but from my own experiences. You ain’t getting any from a stressed lady. And your orgasm wowwwww. And whoever ghosted you…… what a fool. We all get addicted to that first date feeling. I feel you there. Hope you post more audios soon.

BenByTheWayBenByTheWayabout 2 years ago

I can't imagine anyone on here judging you, much less hating you for how you are or what you want and need. I remember one person refer to therapists as feelings hookers, and that kinda reminds me of what you do. Trying to build loving, healthy connections with people, with the sexual aspect embraced fully as a part of their being. I'm glad in this audio you were able to finally cum. You were so sexy, and the show was worth waiting for.

Share this

Similar Stories

Forbidden Sex with Your Ex We know we shouldn't, but we can't help but crave each other.in Audio
Emma's New Life Emma gets used to being uncle's fucktoy and gets knocked up.in NonConsent/Reluctance
What a Train Ride Lisa's commute takes an unusual turn.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Finding Herself Teen survives abuse with mom, discovers her inner slut.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Partied Hard at the Male Revue Her cousin's bachelorette party was a little crazy...in Loving Wives
More Stories