Real Talk: Ugly Beautiful

Info
About being so horny you stop caring about how you look.
115 words
4.32
7.9k
2
1
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tempest discusses the allure of mussed make up, ruined hair, the interesting “Ahegao” (anime/hentai O-face) kink on porn sites, and all the ugly little things that happen during amazing sex. Being the sort of girl who generally goes out if her way to be proper and well-put together, the idea of getting ugly is anhorrent, but because it seems taboo, there is something deep down and primal that is insatiably aroused by it.

So this is my ode to my desire to be made beautifully ugly by my playmates. Eyes rolling, back arching, lipstick smeared, drooling and squirting and a goddamn MESS, i want to be made ugly beautiful and made to scream. Please?

--:--
--:--
1.0
Tempest_Wolfsong
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
All this and more...

Thank you, baby, you're so fine, you give so much of yourself, you could teach me how to fuck you this way, or any other way you like. Truly, baby, by the end of this audio I was sort of exhausted. You're so beautiful...

Share this

Similar Stories

Isn't That Why I'm Here? To Be Used Your good girl knows exactly what you need. (Two Versions)in Audio
My Salacious Amenity Male POV meant for Audio Story.in BDSM
Wife's Sex Tape with the Ex I find a sex tape of my wife with her giant-dicked ex.in Loving Wives
Nights are for Exploration Ch. 01 Her first time for mutual masturbation.in Toys & Masturbation
Wild Woodland Party [Audio] A dirty, sexy fairy tale with nymphs and satyrs.in Audio
More Stories