All Comments on 'Reality Check'

by FantasyXY

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pretty dumb, and obvious.

Guess it helps if you've never experienced a real deep committed relationship. This kind of shit happens between two teenagers, not adults. Hope it was fun for you. It was just silly and juvenile.

FantasyXYFantasyXYover 4 years agoAuthor
Notes from the Author

This was supposed to be a quick story. I guess I got a little carried away. Five pages... Holy crap!

I got the idea for this story from a video game advertisement that claimed their game was "the most realistic ever". That got me thinking. The day is coming when hyper-realistic Computer Generated Graphics (CGI) will migrate out of Hollywood and hit the mainstream. At that point we won't know who or what to trust.

This story also gave me a chance to go after the usual tropes used in the "burn that horrible cheating spouse" types of stories. It allowed me to explore the more likely outcomes of unnecessary violence, such as when the Bill character got his ass kicked instead of dishing out the punishment he thought he would.

All in all, I enjoyed writing this story. I hope most of you could get past that ugly cuckold humiliation stuff at the beginning, and actually enjoyed the story as much as I liked writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WTF?

I mean really. WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This story is as dumb

as the way Bill behaves throughout it all.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 4 years ago
It didn't work on any level

So many holes in the plot and the story that it should have been published on a Swiss Cheese Appreciation Site.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
5 stars LOL

I laughed my ass off when the guy told him it was a fake video. Nicely done. Thanks for not turning this in to another "I've discovered my inner cuck" or that the wife was not actually cheating with someone else.

Stories that just flow out are the best. Trust your writing instincts. Not sure if you can top this. But good luck trying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Biggest load of garbage I have ever read on this site.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Got bored

couldn't finish it.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
I tried

But even after reading your explanation, I couldn't follow it. Not a bad try, just a little off.

KoxokKoxokabout 4 years ago

I enjoyed the story. I was wondering why Bill never wondered how the video was made or who sent it.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 4 years ago
Had to have some plot flips

I kept waiting for her to drop the real Bomb on him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not for me

This husband is up there as being one of the wimpiest, pathetic dudes on this site. I couldn't even feel sorry for him. I know its a story, so there had to be drama but it was hard to read how pathetic he was. Like how do you get beat up when you sneak up on man and have a weapon? And when he admitted he was a submissive, I actually laughed. The only good thing in it was that there was an actual loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What shocks me

Is you apparently have been posting stories for close to 20 years and you never improved in your writing or got good at it. Must truly be passion at this point willing you on and you have just accepted talent will not follow.

mrfox_stingermrfox_stingerover 3 years ago
Still happy ending

Bill is a pathetic loser. But his team win so he's rich

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 3 years ago

I gave it a 3. Some interesting concepts but done in a not so good way. The husband seemed made to suffer from everyone around him, the wife certainly sounded suspicious with her behavior and liking the fake video (which with the end bit of the "fake" beating you have to wonder), and the friend was a complete moron who needed the pants sued off him for being unethical as all hell, nearly ruining his friends marriage and worse. I gave it a 3 because thankfully it didn't end with the wife cucking him or he finding out he liked it and there is some interesting concepts to do with hyper realistic CG porn but I think the execution and the MC were both lacking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There was no apocalypse. No aliens did invade the planet. Jennifer was not the only woman left on earth either. So I don't understand how a reconciliation can work there. There could be a happy ending for the husband without the cheating slut. Raac writers seriously abhor the idea of self-respect in a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like how the story is more unique than most of these normal stories of infidelity and divorce. Glad to see she didn't stray. Others have commented that she might have but in the story she did not. And he hit it big after going through shit. In a way it's a refreshing concept.

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

A unique storyline that really could have turned to a great story

How do you make characters an absolute idiot

Give me to these insane extremes that no rational person would do.

He would have gone to an attorney gotta divorce started to gone to his wife wouldn't witness and played the film in front of her he didn't know he didn't need anything else but that and getting revenge on the man Was beyond stuart.

You need to learn the concept of I've given the beater willing suspension of disbelief.

Again this could have been a very good story but it was boring tedious and just utterly Stupid.

These comments are generated strictly towards the story and the way it was done not toward you personally.

I think you have a talent for writing but you really need to be adjusted how you doing it this is one reader you lost.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

bills a stupid wimp

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow! Great story. Gave it a 5. I also appreciate you gave the World Series to Cleveland. I thought you were going to give it to the Cubs. THAT would not have been believable!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Generous average

Point!! If hidden how suddenly blow job and swallow.

For me blew up storyline!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The first 3 pages seemed to be an instruction manual on “stupid shit to do during a divorce”.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 stars for writer. O love a happy ending,!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would have thought that after watching the video in the first place that our moron hero would thought to read all the emails from VICE encase there was more or different videos or even a mention of who the man was or the hotel or any other pertinent information.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written , but not believable in the least .

Nobody would stay with that whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written. Cuckold is usually a hard no for me but I liked what you did with this one. You definitely got the mental state of someone who thinks he knows his wife or gf is cheating in him.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazierover 1 year ago

Why didn't the MC follow up with VICE to begin with? They supplied the damning video. Rational thought would assume they were PIs. Or, at the very least, they were divorce attorneys. Not contacting them seems stupid. It would have prevented all of the subsequent stupidity.

TracklTracklover 1 year ago

Lmao, what a stupid mc. Okay, I know there are people, who are not the brightest bulps in the shed, but to read about them? Its not entertaining at all, its like watching porn with fat actors.

moultonknobmoultonknobabout 1 year ago

Far too long and filled with mostly unnecessary bullshit and a man called Bill who seems to have the majority of his brain missing. All in all a complete load of fucking bollocks.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1about 1 year ago

I definitely saw the winning bet coming...

...5 stars for writing a psychological study of paranoia wrapped up in a cuckold's wet dream of a business that couldn't be real, battling with a slightly submissive paranoid husband married to a monogamous closet slut !

Whew !

What an imagination you have...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If anything this ended up eing hilarious. Bill is so twisted by the video rhat he never reads the first two emails (ummm hello!!!) and never checks out ViCE. His paranoia is crazy showing pretty much every stupid idea for an idiot trying to do a BTB divorce the absolute wrong way. He aucks and fails at literally every step. Him constantly getting tossed out of or blocked entey at the first Hilton was hilarious. At the end a security video of him being beaten up by the politician (Coleman's opponent). Somehow for getting into an argument, no physical threat of violence he ends up in jail overnight getting shit on by cops. He gets demolished and put in the hospital. Rapes himself over a bad second mortgage with horrible terms. Puts all is liquidated assets and money on the Cleveland Indians to make the playoffs at humongous odds against, but they win the World Series so he gets a massive payoff!!l He is such a sad sack loser. Jennifer thinks he is bat shit crazy, but when he hears from Jay, learns he is a douche bag, and talks to Jennifer, she loves the fake video, pointing out multiple signs that it is fake and not her ... again hilarious, but that releases her inner (monogamous) slut, as she has been holding back intentionally on her husband to maintain a primz conservative demeanor. Well it all worked out. Just one quirk, didn't she meet the politician he got beaten by at the other Hilton when she went to go work for the campaign? Or were they just briefly near one another? Doesn't make sense as working for the campaign she would have met the Coleman opponent but she claims to have never met the guy. Seems like a plot inconsistency. Pretty minor. Yeah this storybis too funny to take seriously. Literally every decision he makes first 3 pages is for shit.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The femdom fetish cuck blabbering is getting more and more hilarious. Too bad they aren't getting the good evaluation they hoped. It's a wonder why there are so many of these awful tales (at least in the LW category), when the readers evaluation goes from low to really low.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFantasyXY@FantasyXY
FantasyXY - aka Fantasy Man (Men have the XY chromosome) I enjoy writing erotic stories and am not afraid to experiment. I also have what some have called a wicked sense of humor. Most of my stories are done tongue-in-cheek. A good bit of my stuff is pretty bad, but you m...

SIMILAR Stories

The Unicorn 
4.84
1.9k
621
Betrayed 
4.57
896
358
Ask Me Why 
4.59
1k
662
Rebirth 
4.52
807
872
A Cruel Trick 
4.07
253
180
More Stories