All Comments on 'Really Should Go Ch. 01'

by GigglingGoblin

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
sennodensennoden4 months ago

Interesting start, looking forward to more

LitCritLitCrit4 months ago

I think I see where you're going with this, not sure I want to go there with you. So, is the opaque, confused section supposed to be him recalling jumbled texts from Nat under the influence of Noelle's plying her with drink (and/or drugs) and "messing with her" while Nat's under the influence? That could have been a lot clearer. And does he suspect that the "hot chocolate" will be similarly doctored? you did submit this as non-con/reluctant after all, and we've seen little to justify that so far. It look like you should have taken this a couple of pages further before you submitted it. Too many unanswered questions and too few reasons to look for the next chapter. Average submission, average score.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Looking forward to seeing where this goes!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

If you meant to completely befuddle my mind, you succeeded. From the story tags, it appears that the bicycling hero is going to get drugged and molested. Those readers who read the next chapter might eventually figure it out.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Is it just me or is this a little different for you? Just a little... anyway, really enjoying it, I know some of your non-fantasy stuff doesn't get the likes but I say keep going! - Ted

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Between this and “Teacher’s Pet”, I’ve really been enjoying the non-fantasy work you’ve been doing. The way you build suspense in these stories is brilliant. Can’t wait to read more!

FoolMoon88FoolMoon884 months ago

Oh my gosh, my heart is drooling over Noelle. Also I love the veil of mystery you've created around her with so many different types of information. The main character has to figure out what is gossip/red-flags/misinformation, what might be genuine warnings about a dangerous person, is he willing to look past all of that and give her a chance, and now that he let his guard down a bit, can he resist her?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Really loved this one and really hope to see more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGigglingGoblin@GigglingGoblin
Check out my Patreon for exclusive content, polls on future stories, early updates, alternate Bad Ends, smutty "Dungeons and Dazes" games/erotic one-on-one roleplays, and more! It really does help me keep writing these stories regularly, even if you can only afford to pledge a...