Really, They Did That

Story Info
Just another cheating couple? Maybe more than meets the eye.
2.7k words
3.32
6.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldtwit
oldtwit
131 Followers

This wasn't how I expected it to end.

I better explain from the beginning.

I was sitting having a coffee in that nice little cafe just off the high street, Helen was walking back from the counter with her cup when she spotted me, dam I thought, it's not that I dislike her but she just goes on about such boring things, still, we socialise so I put my smile on.

"Join me, but I am going shortly, I have a client coming in soon," I said trying to look like I didn't mind.

"Oh, I'm glad to catch you then, I've been trying to see you, I'm sorry to see that you are having problems."

By the look on my face, she could see I hadn't a clue what she was talking about.

"Well when I saw them together and happened to mention I knew that they weren't married to each other the hotel staff laughed, they told me that all the staff knew that, they had been coming here for the last year or so, they have a long lunch and 2 hours in a room upstairs, I thought you knew."

Lying bitch, she was simply having a dig at our marriage, hers had gone to pot 5 years ago and she hated any couple that looked like they still loved each other, bitch. Okay, but I had to hear this out, didn't I!

So she explained that she was running some sort of seminar in the said hotel, she did all the setting up and arranging of whatever was needed, they took place every week on a Thursday and she has been doing these for the last 6 weeks and had another 6 to go.

Whoopee, I thought, not.

Helen loved telling me all the dirty things she 'thought' that 'they' were doing.

I worked at keeping this marriage from becoming stale, made sure we didn't just do the same thing week in and week out, but we both had jobs that taxed the brain, we made time for the other's problems when we brought them home and here I'm learning that I'm married to a cheater.

I can't afford to get someone to film or record their betrayal, I don't think I need it, but I do need to see them, I will need to confront them in such a position that they can't deny what they are doing. I made my excuses and left.

I wasn't quite as on the ball as normal the rest of the day, too many thoughts that had nothing to do with work.

Later, sitting while watching the TV it came to me, how to get to see with my own eyes, not the sex bit, I didn't want to witness that, it hurt knowing, I could do without watching. I could be in the restaurant while they had lunch, but I just needed a disguise.

I looked online for a professional makeup artist, I never knew we had one in town, well just outside, running from a house that I passed most days, I phoned in the morning and made an appointment for that afternoon on my way home.

It was a 30-something woman who answered the door, tall, blonde hair down her back, very little makeup on, dressed in jeans and a sweatshirt, nothing on her feet.

"I'm Jane. Come in, come in let's go straight to the workshop." And led me through a beautiful kitchen into a full makeup room. It had racks of clothes, shoes, and hats, and it looked to me like she had enough things to fit out a full play.

"Ok, tell me exactly what you are after, how real do I have to make you?"

So I told her everything, how I needed to get close but I hoped that I didn't come face to face with them, across a smallish room.

"MMmmmm now let me see. She sat back and appraised me. Okay, how about a hair colour change, a beard, have you ever had one? she said with a smile. I can put a bit of padding in, and make your arms a different shape, if you go pick a set of clothes from the racks that you would like to wear, it will give me a chance to pick what will look different on you, that will not remind them of you, can you do that?"

I nodded and went through the racks found several things I really liked, and made a mental note of where they came from, I might go see if can get my own.

"I'm not sure about dying my hair, it might be noticed at home or something, the beard sounds good, but I'll have to leave the rest to your judgment."

"Oh don't worry about it, you'll change here, I'll make sure that it washes out as soon as we get you back here after you do what you want to do, how long do we have to get you used to wearing a beard?"

I told her I would like to do it next Thursday.

"Ok, plenty of time, how about you come here Saturday afternoon, I can give you a full makeover and you can decide if it works for you?"

So Saturday afternoon and I was back in the workshop, I couldn't believe what she had done in such a short time, looking in the mirror at myself it wasn't me, and when she put the jacket on me, wow that was a change, muscles.... I still wasn't happy when she put something in my hair, but it changed the colour and washed out in a minute, I was sold on that this was going to work, I just had to be brave.

"You going to do this on your own?" I nodded.

"It just so happens that I am free all day Thursday, how about we go to lunch together? It might make you blend in more, a couple having a meal, they won't be looking for you to be with someone, will they? How about it, I think you need a bit of support."

That made me feel better, at least I'd have someone to talk to, tell me that I was doing the right thing.

Thursday morning saw me in the workshop again, Mike let me in this time, he was Janes's other half I presumed, like Jane, tall slim and dressed smartly.

Jane sat me down and we drank a coffee together, she chatted without me having to answer. She calmed my nerves and then she got me to undress a bit more than before.

"I had a thought, let me show you I think it will make you look that bit better as this new man."

Having finished my makeover she went to change to go out.

Oh wow, it was not the same woman who walked back in as went out.

She was dressed to the nines, makeup perfect as you would expect, but the way she was dressed, nobody was going to be looking at me, it wasn't that she showed anything, it was a sensual outfit that just looked amazing on her, and she knew just how she looked.

"What do you think, do you think we make a good couple? Be careful, Mike might get jealous". Jane said laughing. Jane made me leave my car and take hers, she said they would not have seen hers before.

And so when we walked into the restaurant we looked like a couple. Jane drew all the looks, I might have got a few lucky man type of things, but we sat at a table, ordered a bottle of wine and waited.

I didn't want to order too soon, I wanted to be sure that they were going to do what they usually did, they did.

I got only a half glance from him but they both had a good look at Jane, I sat and fumed. We ordered and ate, Janes's appetite was much better than mine, I only picked at mine whereas Jane had half of mine as well.

They got up and went to the stairs, I could see him kissing her and his hand on her bum as they walked upstairs, I gave them an hour, Jane had a hold of my hands as we waited, telling me all sorts of funny stories to take my mind off what I was doing. Unfortunately, I had no sense of humour that day.

I'd spotted Helen earlier, she had seen me but didn't recognise me, good the makeup had worked, soon after they had gone upstairs as Jane and I went over towards Helen, she was appraising Jane as a cat does to a mouse.

"Helen, this is Jane and she is here to help me, can you take me to see the room service guy please?"

Helen's face was a picture of disbelief, total disbelief, when she had recovered from the shock she just turned and led us away.

I did a deal with the man, £80 cash and he would have a trolley with 2 glasses and an empty bottle in an ice bucket ready in half an hour in the hallway outside their room. That was a long half an hour.

Jane kept stroking my back telling me it was going to be alright.

The time came, Jane waited down the hall as I pushed the trolley to the door and knocked calling out 'Room Service' in a loud voice, it didn't take as long as I expected but she opened the door with just a towel around her, you know how women do that, just over the bust, end tucked in holding it in place, being a hotel, not a very good one, the towel was only just covering the top of her legs, he was sat on the bed looking at the trolley. Before anyone could say anything I pushed the trolley inside, she had to hop back out of the way or be run over by it. Jane slid in behind me.

"We didn't order any room service." They both said together, couldn't have done it so well if they had practised.

"Oh, this is on me. I said, Don't bother coming home, the locks have been changed, my solicitor will be in touch with you so you can clear out your crap."

The one thing I couldn't change was my voice, they knew who I was under this disguise.

With that I walked out with Jane, we stopped in the bar on the way out and I had a brandy. Jane drove me home, back to her workshop.

In the kitchen, Jane sat me on a stool, and put the kettle on for a hot drink.

"Let me take this lot off for you, it did look good, you look good with a beard, I wonder how it would feel on my pussy? It's so smooth I bet it would feel wonderful". We both started laughing, when she had my shirt off she started to unwrap the binding around my chest.

"Sorry for how tight I had to make that, but it would have looked funny if it slipped, you're looking like you need a massage, let me give you a little bit of one, I'm not that good but it'll help get your circulation back."

With that she moved behind me and started to rub my shoulders and neck area, then her hands moved more, each time she was going further down my front, and then she was holding my big hanging boobs in both hands, her fingers were rubbing my nipples, oh god it felt so good, Jane pinched and pulled on my hard buds, they were nowhere near little anymore, had become filled with blood, just as a cock does, and to me, they felt like how I think a man does when I suck and play with his cock, only I have 2, twice the joy... Jane moved in front of me, she kept playing with my nipples and the flesh of my boobs. I had my eyes shut but as I went to feel her boobs she pushed my hands away.

"In a minute, let me play for a bit longer."

I just let her have her way, I was enjoying the feelings Jane was giving me, I hadn't felt like this for a long time but I had to have a feel of her, as I reached for her my eyes shot open, when not only did I find that she was bare-chested, how and when had that happened? but a hand was already holding onto her nipples. Mike was looking straight into my eyes and he just smiled and held one up towards me, I didn't wait or think, I latched on to a tit, Jane and I both moaned at the same time, there was a bit of a scrabble and we were both naked, she walked back and sat on a chair that reclined, I followed her and she pulled me onto her, we were kissing passionately tounges going in and out around and around, one of her hands moved to the side of my head, stroked my face, and then her other hand was playing with my boob again as we continued to kiss, and as Jane took a firmer hold on my head another hand took hold on the other side, they held me in place but the kissing got hotter. Jane moved her head to the side, just a bit and something slipped in between our lips, as she turned back to me we were kissing still but this thing was slowly sliding between our lips, oh my god, it was Mike's cock, it felt enormous, he was masturbating with our lips, and then Jane just turned that little bit and he was in her mouth, I was so turned on.

They did this for a while, but one time that he was sliding between us Jane pushed my head his way, and he was in my mouth, he was just sliding in and out, now I have given blowjobs for years but never like this one, much to soon he was out and back between us and we began to share him, then he was gone, I hardly noticed as Jane had upped how hard she was using my nipples.

I was pulled up a bit, Jane now had her mouth on my boobs and I felt my legs being nudged open that bit more, I couldn't do anything if I didn't want to fall, I was using my hands to stay in place.

I felt Mike move between my legs but then he must have penetrated Jane as that age-old movement started behind and below me and I could feel him moving, and then Jane moved me that little bit down and Mike was in me, he had about 20 drives into me and then he was back in Jane, it went on like this for so long, I was losing my strength, I was falling onto Jane.

"Ok, Mike she's ready."

He just bent and picked me up, carried me upstairs into a bedroom where Jane was waiting, he put me on my feet and Jane started to put some kind of harness on me while Mike was kissing and feeling me up, I was so horny I didn't care. It was some sort of armbands, which joined a waist belt and leg bands. I couldn't make much sense of it, Mike then lifted me a bit and put me down again, but this time my feet weren't touching the ground, he lifted my arms and I floated, I was floating and then laying on my front, and he was pushing in me again.

Jane was in the front kissing me, they spun me around, Jane was kissing my pussy, Mike was pushing into my mouth, I was in heaven, or was it hell? they kept changing, but they stopped just as I was going to cum, Jane knew, she was teasing me.

"Promise to cum back Saturday and come with us to a party and you can cum now." I'd have promised anything.

But I keep my promises.

To be continued??

oldtwit
oldtwit
131 Followers