Realms of Eden: A Warrior Rises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following morning was raining, the whore he had kicked out into the pouring rain at some time after midnight, despite her offer of waiving her fee if he allowed her to stay in his bed until daylight. Laughing he had told her to get the fuck out and had slammed the door as soon as she exited with her dress barely over her body as the rain teemed against the doorway. His mood was definitely better as he thought of the discomfort the bitch would have been in as she walked in the rain looking for a taxi.

The happy mood lasted until they arrived in the small mining town outside of Weipa in the gulf country. A phone call to his bank to check the transfer of his funds enraged him as the polite but stern faced woman on the other end of the line gave him some bullshit story about government regulations. Somehow someone had found out about his fortune and they were trying to take it from him!

There were only two others that he believed knew about it and he was sure that the brat was dead and the woman wouldn't have enough brains to try and have it frozen. That meant someone else had to know and he almost shit himself when two heavily muscled men took his arms and escorted him to a waiting hover wagon and forced him into the back seat.

As Sydney lay in a semi-comatose state in hospital another being watched him carefully through a dream link as she lay on her bed across the other side of the small city of Brisbane. The blonde haired woman, her face a soft mask of concentration as she lay in the trance-like state needed to carry out the particular search she was doing, breathed slowly and calmly. The young man's mind was open to her and she almost recoiled in disgust at the blackness she found there. On her bed the woman's hands formed into claws as her body reacted to the subconscious desire to strangle the woman and man that had spent almost 21 years punishing the boy for being a male.

Another being observed the images that the woman was finding and his blue glow brightened as the emotions he was feeling swept through him. His plans, started almost 1,000 years ago were starting to come apart! The woman he had chosen for the birth of the warrior had been attractive, outgoing and intelligent. As he coupled with her in the resort on the island off the coast of the large southern continent he had allowed the fertilised egg he had carefully nurtured in his laboratories to rest inside the woman's ready womb.

He had raged and ranted as the woman turned out to be weak willed and easily led and the forces lined against him had found her and put her into the bed of the filthy, deranged brother of the Messiah. Desperately he had tried to get the boy out of her custody and into the loving arms of the woman's father, but even that avenue had been taken from him when one of the Messiah's minions had taken the man's life with drugs that had triggered a premature fatal heart attack.

All he could do now was let his other pawns in the game play their parts and hope that something would remain. He sent a message to the blonde now sleeping normally on her bed and hoped it was enough.

The Messiah watched the screens on the walls of his airy office on the island of Shinto, a new island that had formed off the coast of Honshu in the Sea of Japan. His brother's face was a mask of rage as he sat in a derelict and abandoned building in a mining camp in the western regions of Queensland. His plans to escape foiled by the disloyalty of one of his old friends in Tokyo who had seen a chance to regain some favour in the eyes of the Messiah for revealing the plans his brother made.

"So Brother, you could not carry out a simple task, all you had to do was watch the boy, make sure he never matured into an adult. Hell Peter, I would even have let you fuck him before he died. Now you run like a frightened child, did you think I would not find out about your plans?" the Messiah smiled as he lifted the severed head of the 'old friend' and showed its lifeless face to the man glaring back at him.

"It is a pity you did not truly understand the plans we have for this boy, Peter, then perhaps your old friend Lee would not have lost his head," he chuckled maniacally at his own joke and threw the skull back into the basket where the lifeless eyes of the man's wife stared upwards. He had allowed them to watch each other as his henchmen removed their heads with a single swipe of their scimitar blades, the man's reward for his betrayal.

"What will you do now then, Blaise?" Peter Douglas asked, his fate now sealed no matter what he attempted, brotherly love may keep him alive long enough to make alternative plans.

"Well brother, we are now going to try and use the law to get him out. Meet Sydney Douglas' hereto unknown overseas relatives." A couple with an obvious resemblance to one another, Peter would suggest that they were brother and sister came into view. His eyebrows lifted as he saw that they also bore a striking resemblance to the woman he had married.

"We shall see if the government of Oceania denies the justice it so proudly boasts about for the downtrodden and afflicted!"

He motioned to the pair and they both stripped dropping to their knees between his widespread legs, hands quickly finding his genitals then their mouths working in unison slobbered and sucked his testicles and hardening penis. Peter Douglas watched intently, his own cock rising against his shorts, it was a pity his hands were cuffed behind his back otherwise he would have joined his brother in the harsh grunt that came from him as he emptied his seed into the male's sucking mouth. The sister smiled beside him her eyes fixed on her master above them.

Sydney began to make good progress in the hospital, Bonnie Gilroy came to see him every day, her skirts deliberately short and the buttons on her school blouse undone, the bra often stashed in her school bag as she had the strangest desire to want to show the young man her body. It hadn't been helped by the dreams she had been having lately showing the handsome face that was in the hospital bed buried between her spread legs as his tongue ran over the soft brown curls of her sex. She had awoken many nights with her fingers drenched in her womanly cream as she frigged herself rapidly during the intense dreams.

Bonnie had not gone as far as removing her knickers to let him see between her thighs, contentedly showing him her silky dark-blue underwear that more times than not were saturated to the point of being uncomfortable when she left the warm confines of the hospital and back out to the wintry conditions outside. The gusty westerly winds finding their way up her shortened skirts and freezing the moisture collected in her panties giving her a very uncomfortably frozen feeling where previously it had been deliciously warm.

The other frequent visitor to the young man was Paul Keane, a handsome, big boned, blonde haired boy with bright mischievous blue eyes. Paul was a healthy happy lad who had many girls in his entourage, he never worried too much about any of them in a sexual manner. Sure he had sucked their nipples and even got a feel from one or two of the older ones but mainly he concerned himself with kissing and having fun at the numerous parties he attended with them. Bonnie was never one of the girls that hung around with his harem, as Sydney called them, she was definitely Sydney's girl if ever the dumb fuck got over his shyness with the girls Paul often thought to himself.

He had been aware of the beatings that Sydney had been receiving from his parents for many years, but Sydney's swearing him to never tell, even backed by some old ritual involving blood and saliva way back in the early years of their friendship, had stopped him from ever telling. When Sydney had almost been beaten to death he had asked his parents to take him to the police where he gave a statement and surprisingly many digital images of the boy's beatings that he had surreptitiously taken when Sydney showered in the dressing rooms after all the other players had left. It was during those times that Paul stood guard at the door ensuring that no-one came back in, he would secretly take the photographs and tell himself that today would be the day he would tell his parents, but he never did.

Paul loved the black haired, dark-blue eyed boy, in his heart he knew that the boy's easy laugh, his brilliant talent for sport and his lightning quick brain was not the only reason he thought so highly of his friend, but his feelings were confused. He often deliberately ceased his daydreaming and stroking of his solid cock when he realised that it was Sydney's naked body that he was imagining and not one of the girls who had let him suck their nipples, or even of the little dance teacher who snuggled so close to him when she taught the students dancing at the school.

Paul and Bonnie would sit and chat to Sydney, filling him in on all the happenings and gossip at school. Sydney was a little bemused at the concern that was being shown for him and he was getting plenty of cards and flowers from the girls that he barely knew from classes. The flowers upset him somewhat as he had begun to see a black aura around them when Jo or Wendy, the other small attractive nurse that also seemed to be making eyes at Paul each time he turned up, placed them in vases in his room.

Sydney eventually asked Paul not to bring them to him and the young blonde headed boy would present them as gifts to Wendy and the other nurses, sometimes even making presents of them to other inmates of the hospital, especially the old lady in the room down the hall, Mrs Aldridge.

Paul's lovely nature made Wendy's heart thump harder whenever she saw him, she was only a few months older than the man, having chosen to leave school for a medical career when she had turned 21. The work at the hospital gave her a sense of accomplishment, her education being well broadened with the joyful carefree Jo Jepson and the playful humour of Dr Patrick Evans. She watched the two young men as they joked with other staff, particularly when they made the little old lady in the ward across from them smile as Paul wheeled Sydney in his chair and the two spent hours talking to her.

Jo Jepson always seem to catch her at these times and with a smile she would stand with her and giggle at some of the more flowery words the two boys would say to some of the older women patients and staff. "Those two are going to have to live up to those words one of these days," giggled Jo to her as Paul gently undid and redid the buttons on Mrs Aldridge's nightie that she had managed to miss by one hole. The woman blushed a soft pink as Paul softly told her that he wasn't sure if he should be doing this but he couldn't stand to see a sexy woman not dressed properly. The old lady had held his hands to her breasts for a long time and Paul had finally given her a gentle kiss and wished her a good night.

Wendy's heart had gone out to the young man as he walked from the room with what suspiciously looked like tears in his eyes. Sydney was not much better, she thought, though the boy definitely didn't seem to know that some of his touches and looks were leaving the younger girls as well as the older ones, panting with desire after he had spoken to them, helped them with exercises, or generally just listened to them as they poured out their worries.

Jo Jepson sighed as sometimes those complaints and worries were so minor as she watched the young man steer his electric chair in and out of the rooms. The person whom he had been talking to so passionately about helping them or listening to their worries finally observed the almost obscene amount of equipment that sat beneath or hung from the back of the chair. Machines that carried out almost every function of his body. Many just sat open mouthed as he had joyfully assured them that they would be fine and that he would come and see them again when he got out of the hospital. Many of them saw Jo and Wendy afterwards and cried when they were told that he may never leave.

Agents of the Messiah arrived at the hospital about a month after Sydney had been admitted. They carried falsified documents relating to the long lost relatives and a court order showing that they would be taking the boy to facilities closer to the family that had longed to see the boy for so long but through other circumstances had not been able to get to Australia before now. Kelsey Gilroy was shocked at this turn of events; she had contacted her family's lawyers, was a long way down the path of being able to officially adopt Sydney and had met with Child Services Agents, Mr Winters and Mrs Lange, to arrange the final paperwork.

The agents spoke with strange accents, introducing themselves as Ms Mayfield and Mr Proust. They were quite plain in appearance, the woman exceedingly so, David had joked to his wife that she looked like she had been plucked from ancient caveman times as her heavy brows and jutting jaw gave her a very Neanderthal look.

They claimed to represent a facility off the coast of Papua, Kelsey immediately had her father's private detectives investigating. When they reported that the facility did not exist she confronted DC Teeney with her suspicions. The man was at a loss as to what actions to take, the whole case around the boy seemed to be unnecessarily complicated and, worryingly, raising red flags everywhere he looked.

Peter Douglas was not a known person, well certainly not prior to his marriage to Sophia Davies some fourteen years ago. Records of the man prior to that seemed to disappear, some of it into the various government departments around the country. Sophia Davies' family seemed to consist only of the daughter, her mother was a recluse that lived in the outback of Western Australia where she had never properly connected the property to the internet grid. The woman's husband coincidentally died of a heart attack around the same time as Peter Douglas had appeared. DC Teeney did not like coincidences.

The pictures of the so-called relatives bore a striking resemblance to the boy in the hospital and the woman in the psychiatric ward, but no DNA results had been returned yet so the DC waited before making any further moves.

Dr Patrick Evans and Kelsey Gilroy were making sure that the two agents were kept well away from Sydney after they had been allowed to interview him and tactlessly suggested that he would be far better off in the facility they represented that had much more experience in looking after troubled children. Sydney's violently sick reaction as he related the conversation to Kelsey and Patrick had set them on edge. Patrick suggested to DC Teeney that the representatives should not be on his approved visitor list and the hard eyed detective agreed.

Another week passed and though the overseas agents turned up twice during that time, the police officer at the door firmly but politely refused them entry to Sydney's room. The agents reported their lack of progress to the Messiah, their grim faces on the vid call gave him little pleasure and he barked instructions at the couple on the floor in front of him to cease.

The man and woman froze where they lay, the man beneath the woman who was forcefully ramming a giant dildo into his reluctant arse-hole. Her own was already struggling with the monster that her master had inserted, its bulging length buried in her, unable to be removed unless someone unlocked the strap he had tied around her waist. The pain was almost unbearable, now she was being forced to press an equally as large instrument into her husband's virgin hole because of her failure to take over a company in Fiji that the master wanted to control the distribution of pharmaceutical supplies. It was not her fault that some organisation called Camelot Corporation had made a higher bid and now refused to negotiate with her. Her husband wept beneath her.

Blaise, watched the man weep, his master would be pleased at the scene in front of him, he thoughtfully kept the cameras on around the room as he punished his minions just so that his master could satisfy his own voyeuristic needs. Returning to the problem with the retrieval of the boy, he pondered his options. "Kidnap him, if you are unable to do that, kill him!" was the instruction to the waiting agents and he cut the connection.

Smiling he turned to the couple on the floor, "Geraldine, I thought you corporate lawyer types were supposed to be experts at shafting your clients yet poor Clive has only got half of your impressive weapon up his slutty arse-hole, no wonder you failed, my dear, if you can only put in a half-hearted effort. Now if that is not buried up his arse in 30 seconds perhaps a session in full effort would be in order!" He snapped his fingers and a dozen wolverine warlords appeared around the room, their black cocks huge and displayed as they eyed the woman on the floor. Her husband screamed as she forced the rest of the dildo up his arse in one tremendous push.

"I see that you are truly motivated now Geraldine, it is a pity that it is all a bit too little, too late," he whispered as he pressed a small button in his hand that caused the explosives within the dildos to detonate.

The man in blue in his tower in the realms viewed the action of his deadly game with Retsam Elam in the portal viewer that he focused on the planet Earth. Mentally he screamed as he saw the dark figures approaching the hospital and the blonde hair and green eyes of the woman on the bed in her bedroom were shocked open at the urgency of his mental message. Suddenly another presence was in the room with her, "It's OK T," he said softly then he was gone.

Sydney and David Gilroy were talking in the gardens outside the ward at the back of the hospital. The young man had been puzzled as to why the man he had used to call father had said that he had dobbed him into the police and had asked David for an explanation. "Remember Kelsey contacting emergency when she first saw your marks?" David asked and Sydney nodded. "Well the calls are automatically traced to the address and a police hover was despatched anyway.

"When they arrived Kelsey couldn't help herself and blurted out the whole story and they went up to see your father. Bonnie and I were out looking for you when you didn't go home or come back to our place, so you see it was her word against his. I knew I should have taken photos when I had the chance; they would have taken him away for questioning and wouldn't have had the chance to beat you again. I'm so sorry, Syd."

Sydney shrugged and looked at him, "Why? You didn't beat me."

David was quiet at that then started pushing the chair again and said, "Come on let's get you inside before it gets dark."

"We will take care of him thanks, Herr Gilroy!" barked the rather plain Ms Mayfield in her strange accent. Her partner, Proust pressed a wickedly blocky gun into David Gilroy's ribs. A third man grabbed the chair holding the boy rushing him off into a corridor that led to an exit to the parking areas beneath the hospital. "One scream kid and your hero back there is dead!" hissed the man. Sydney fell silent and prayed for a miracle.

It came in the shape of a rather petite black haired, brown eyed firebrand whose muffled grunt of pain as she round housed her plastisheet covered fist into the side of the head of the man pushing the chair was as much a surprise to the man in the chair as it was to him. He slumped in a heap at the side of the corridor then with the help of Bonnie's feet he rolled into a side alcove out of sight.

Grabbing the chair she began running down another corridor that ran back towards the wards and the safety of the nurse's station. Seconds later Bonnie's Uncle David passed them then skidded to a halt looking at the pair in surprise and confusion. "Keep going Uncle Dave, get the police, they'll find the other man soon and come looking for us!" Bonnie urged him on as she passed him with her passenger again.

1...34567...49