Realms of Eden: A Warrior Rises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boy sharply turned his head away and she decided to test her theory on female demands, "Sydney, please look, they aren't going to bite you!" she scolded.

His head turned back quickly and she pointed out the bright red mark where the wound had been sealed on her otherwise flawless skin. She smiled as she noted that he looked at her brownish nut coloured nipples as well. Deliberately she held the nightdress up longer than necessary ensuring that he was exposed to the firm globes that she was extremely proud of, her eyes dropped to his groin and was a little disappointed that no tell-tale tenting occurred in the sheeting, she hoped it was just the drugs and blockers in his body.

Jo was extremely surprised that no-one had told the boy that the incident had occurred nearly three weeks before or the results of the gun battle that had raged through the corridors of the hospital and down into the underground carparks. She informed him that three agents had been killed and two others arrested, she did not tell him that the arrested agents had died from self-inflicted poisoning before they got anywhere near the military base that they were being taken too.

When he asked about who had sent the soldiers she was genuinely puzzled, no-one had mentioned who had suddenly sent a full guard detail to the hospital to be on alert for a possible kidnap or murder scenario. Even Sergeant Richardson, whom she found very attractive, didn't answer her properly when she expressed her thanks to him with warm kisses in the gardens around the hospital for saving her life.

Bonnie and Kelsey were frequent visitors to Sydney's bed during the time he was in a coma; the women discussed many things as their friendship grew, in particular the man who lay in the next bed. Giggling together they didn't fail to notice the angry looks that came from David Gilroy and Jo curtailed the hot looks that he gave his wife even though the two of them had secretly discussed finding some time together over the coming months of Sydney's convalescence.

Once Sydney had awoken, the women planned their next steps, even to the point of quite frankly discussing how they were going to ensure that the handsome young man understood in no uncertain terms what they saw him to be in their lives. Jo was very much aware that Bonnie Gilroy was extremely keen to take the boy to her bed and heal him with copious amounts of her loving. The little woman was adamant that Sydney just needed to be brought home to the fact that he was a male and she was female, the parts would interconnect and he would be cured. Kelsey and Jo laughed at her innocence but they admired her loving attitude to the problem.

A simple incident with a catheter and human bodily functions brought home to them how much work they had in front of them. Sydney had attempted to get his bed to automatically rise to allow him to get out of bed, forgetting that he was incapacitated in that manner and his distress at not being able to move caused Jo to worry about him. "I got to go!" was his mournful whisper when she came to check on what his problem was.

Quickly she had searched his bed for the suction tube that should have been already in place over his penis, it had become dislodged during an examination by Dr Evans shortly before the Gilroys had arrived for their daily visit. The young man's distress at his nurse seeing his genitals, then attaching the equipment had upset her greatly and she said, "Syd, remember I am a nurse and if you think I haven't seen your equipment before today then you are sadly mistaken," as she finished pulling the sheet down to expose his naked body.

Well not exactly naked he still had plastisheet over his leg and his ribs were covered in a band of elasticised material that kept them still, there were also numerous tubes entering his stomach and rib area. But he had panicked when his privates where on display and she had noticed his fear and shame as she had grabbed his dick and attached a tube with a large opening to its end.

Jo felt it seal and looked up at him saying, "You can go now!" as she patted his leg.

The need to urinate overcame his shame and Jo let his cock go when he started to pee saying, "Now we will leave that on for the moment and you can go whenever you want!"

His curiosity when he noticed that the little hair that had started to grow on his groin was now gone and his shy request to have the sheet pulled back encouraged her. "Did you shave me?" he asked softly.

Jo giggled and pulling the sheet back up said, "Of course! I am your nurse remember, though obviously you don't remember my tender attention to your manhood. Don't worry," she added, "it will grow back. Though I must admit I prefer none!" winking at him as she gave Sara instructions to open the curtains turning the lights down when the bright sunlight from outside lit up the room.

Jo reported to Kelsey what had happened and the woman pursed her lips thoughtfully, "I think our young man needs to have a few more people look at him and let him know that they like what they see," was her suggestion and Jo agreed.

Chapter 5 - Giving hope

Kelsey and Bonnie Gilroy were ready to get back to the hospital as soon as Jo had contacted them, David was a reluctant tag along, he had work to do and Thelma seemed more than keen to have him come up to her place in Townsville. Giving his wife the message that he would be going off on another trip soon didn't seem to concern her much. He wondered how long it would take her to get that big titted nurse into her bed, it was not that he was too upset with the thought that his wife would be having her pussy eaten by someone else he wanted to be there, as was his right, when she did so.

So now they were off to the hospital where the young man lying incapacitated on his back seemed to hold the attention of the females in his household far more than he himself. Once again he noted the soft sexy dresses they wore under their long jackets before going out into the cold air.

It's not Sydney's fault, he thought to himself and once again he mentally kicked himself for not doing enough to prevent the boy from being in this predicament. Visiting him for a few hours would not be so bad. Then he could look forward to the lovely Thelma's tits to play with for a few days. He would come back and start sorting out his wife and wayward niece. His frowns and long face turned into smiles as he set the hover off to the hospital once again.

The Gilroys sat around Sydney's bed telling him the story of the fire fight in the hospital and as usual Bonnie sat beside Sydney holding his hand gently. Sydney asked her how her hand was and she proudly displayed the plastisheet covered with signatures.

"I got nearly all the soldiers and some of the security guards to sign it!" she laughed. "Even Detective Teeney put his name on it. Dr Evans says I can keep it as a souvenir after he takes it off!"

Sydney looked at her and marvelled at how well she took everything in her stride, being just a girl and all, and said that he was very glad she had turned up when she did.

Bonnie blushed a little at that and said if it wasn't for the fact that she had stopped to look at the babies she would have been there early and wouldn't have seen the man pull out a gun on Uncle Dave.

Sydney looked up at Mr Gilroy and asked him how he got away. David said that when the boy was wheeled away they had simply backed off then ran down the corridor opposite to where he had been taken. David had sprinted off to find security.

"You two scared the crap out of me when I passed you!"

All too soon Dr Evans came along to shoo them all out again, after checking his patient over he set the sleep control flows to high and moments later Sydney was asleep.

Jennifer Gilroy was sad, her little girl dreams full of troubled pictures of yellow ducks that cried, as she did for the big playmate that had suddenly gone missing from her short life. Something in her mind soothed her with information that the boy would be home soon, he would be there to kiss her bumps and scrapes and talk to her and make the ducks feel better. She snuggled down in her bed and her small lips smiled in her sleep as a soft blue glow appeared to pat her red curls.

Her mummy was taking him to see him again today and she was a little disappointed that when she got there and sat on her lap to allow her to see the boy his eyes were closed. She fidgeted a little and instinctively reached her hand out to hold the man's fingers sending him her wish for him to wake up. Peering intently in to his face she questioned, "Syddy wake now?"

"Hello" the boy said to her.

Jenny squealed with delight and said, "You come home soon. Play ducks?"

"Soon," he replied.

"K," she said jumping from her mother's lap onto the floor and was soon lost in her colouring book and pencils that had been placed on a little table for her by the window.

Kelsey Gilroy watched her daughter for a moment, she was sure that she felt something almost like an electric spark pass through the little girl into the boy on the bed and then his beautiful dark-blue eyes had opened. Pushing it from her mind she concentrated on the news that she had finally got late yesterday.

"Hi," the young man said to her, his voice soft and she felt the small shiver down her back that always seemed to accompany his look and soft words.

"Hi, yourself," she answered, her need to touch him overcame her and she brushed his hair out of his eyes and said, "You need a haircut."

Sydney nodded in agreement, sighed and said, "No doubt the Child Services people will take care of that."

Kelsey smiled and decided to play her trump card, looking sharply at him she quite fiercely stated, "Sydney Winston Douglas if you think that anyone else but me is going to look after you until you are old enough to make up your own mind about where you are going to be then you have got another think coming!"

He stared at her, "How did you know my middle name?"

Kelsey was dumbfounded, "What?"

"How did you know my middle name, I don't tell anyone my middle name, I hate it."

"It's on you birth certificate and we needed it to get custody..." suddenly she was laughing he was crying as she leaned forward and hugged him.

Shortly afterwards the rest of the crew bounced in Bonnie kissed Sydney hard on the lips and said, "Wait till I get you home!"

David Gilroy said, "Do you think you can put up with us full time, Syd?" He also gave his niece a hard stare, if she thought this kid was going to be the first one between her legs then she had another think coming!

Sydney did not see the man's reaction, he was simply delirious at having a new family, one that appeared to be going to be able to provide him with a great deal of love and hope.

Chapter 6 – The President visits

The next few days were uneventful with the constant attention of nurses, Dr Evans and his entourage of students. Sydney was pronounced a "remarkable example of modern technology."

Sydney cracked up the group of nurses and doctors that stood around his bed at Dr Evans' pronouncement by remarking how he was so remarkable that he still couldn't hold his own dick to pee.

David and Kelsey had fought, bitterly in the quiet of the night when David had unexpectedly returned from his business trip to Townsville. Thelma was not there, she had tried to leave him a message that she had suddenly been called to accompany certain business contacts on a tour of facilities in the south of the state. The reality was that the blonde was getting thoroughly tired of the obnoxious man and his attitude to the women in his household. She had read his intentions towards his niece and subtly she had informed Kelsey who had confronted him when he returned, drunk and demanding to her bed.

Jo Jepson let Dr Evans release her from her sick bed so that she could return to work, she knew that the young man whom she was going to be educating over the next few months as he recovered, was aware that she had stayed in the bed to simply be by his side. The petite brown haired nurse, Wendy, was brought a little into her confidences and she suggested that she tell Sydney about her stay.

Wendy told Sydney how Jo had been released nearly two weeks before from her bed but had requested that she be allowed to stay with him until he awoke from the coma that they had needed to put him in to let the severe damage to his body begin to repair. She had spent many hours sitting and watching him, Wendy told him and she didn't think Jo had been home once in all that time.

Sydney was very humbled that someone so nice could give up her time for him, a skinny little kid that seemed to be more trouble to keep alive than what he thought he was worth. The voice that had spoken to him when he was unconscious assured him that if he listened and learned, Jo would be repaid in spades for her efforts. Sydney was determined to learn and start to fulfil that promise.

Thelma had let Jo know that the boy was well and truly ready to give her his undivided attention. Wendy, she decided, would simply be a side light, the more experienced nurse was definitely ready and willing to head down what may prove to be a very difficult path towards the boy's enlightenment.

Sydney was pleasantly surprised when Jo returned the evening after her release in her nurse's uniform. She sat down at the side of his bed feeding him tea and biscuits and continued the late night discussions that she had begun with him on the ways of men and women that she had begun as she lay in the bed beside his. Jo grinned wickedly as she had not so subtly told him how the conversations had made her feel like a wicked school teacher, keeping the lights low so that he didn't notice her furiously working fingers pummelling her sex beneath the sheets as she spoke to him.

Jo's discussions with Sydney were frank and earthy. Her answers to his questions about life and love had broken down so many barriers in the boy's mind that Thelma had discovered that he was actually looking forward to getting home and seeing where Bonnie and him would head in their relationship. Thelma had to work hard with Bonnie's dreams to make sure the little woman didn't get her hopes too high and did not get frustrated and end up spreading her legs for Paul.

Kelsey Gilroy was also pleased at Thelma's reporting that Sydney was now reconciled to what had happened to him when she had inadvertently triggered his ejaculation and with a little giggle told her that he was ready to make up for his reaction as soon as he could. As Kelsey screeched through another orgasm caused by her overworked imagination, the memory of the boy's shooting penis and her frantically working fingers Thelma had to remind the woman that she had to be patient.

Jo's lessons in life hadn't stopped at mere words; she found vid-books for him to read containing some graphic images and even some of the textbooks from the sex-education classes that he had been forced to miss. Sydney's education whilst he was in hospital was of a far greater variety than he would ever have had and with plenty of time to himself quickly caught up on a lot of what he had missed out on.

Thelma noted however, that though the boy absorbed the mechanics, his mind was still fighting with him, the blackness that crept through the boy's thoughts as he observed pictures detailing various sexual acts and read pages on techniques and advice, was heartbreaking. She hoped that the physical touch of one of the three women would help dispel that.

Thankfully worries about his age were just about to be dispelled, she grinned as she waited for the blue glow in her mind that would signal her contact with the realms.

Dr Patrick Evans was bewildered; he had just received a phone call from a man he had hardly spoken to for almost five years. Yes they had gone to school together but now he was coming to visit his hospital on the very day that he was ready to release the blockers from young Sydney's spine so that he could get his rehabilitation started. Goodness knows he needed to get the boy moving else the sexual undercurrent around his nurses and the two women that visited him every day was going to overload something.

He grinned as he imagined his skinny charge being attacked in his bed helpless to do anything about the lusty intentions of one of them. Perhaps it might not be such a bad thing was his initial thoughts but the image of a blonde haired green eyed woman telling him that was something that definitely should not happen and the reasons why sobered him.

The woman not only seemed to know a lot about this young man but she also knew far too much about medicine and psychology. It seemed she also knew far too fucking much about him and his work here at the hospital!

He waited until the Gilroys, Jo and Wendy were all in the room Sydney was occupying and announced his intentions to remove the blockers. "But first," he said, "there is someone very important who wants to meet you! All of you," he added waving his arm around to include the group inside and the soldier that stood just inside the door of the room. The soldier grinned giving a thumb's up and abruptly stood at attention as the sound of marching boots came up the adjoining corridor.

Two blue and gold uniformed men entered the room first; following them was a man none had never ever expected to meet in their lifetimes, The President of United Oceania, Gregory John Weir.

He wasted no time as he first shook David and Kelsey Gilroy's hands and called them by their names and giving Dr Evans a firm handshake and pat on the shoulder said, "Well done, Patrick, well done!"

Dr Evans ruefully grinned as they heard his old school mate call him by name and gasped. He heard Sydney's whispered comment to Bonnie, "The President knows my doctor!"

Finally the President stood at the end of Sydney's bed looking down at him.

Sydney felt his face burning under his cool gaze. The president paused and they regarded each other for a long time in silence.

Sydney noticed that President Weir didn't stand quite as tall as the news-vids led him to believe, he was barely taller than Mrs Gilroy, but something about the way he stood and looked at him made him believe he was much bigger than he appeared. Sydney blinked his eyes as he thought he saw a kind of aura around him. Focusing hard he saw a faint tinge of lightness that definitely surrounded him. Nobody believed him when he told them later; they put it down to the sun shining through the window.

The small node in Sydney's brain gave a pleased hum, it was beginning to influence the entity that held her in its brain pan at long last. The ability to see auras was just a minor detail in its design and as she watched the nano-bots clear away the damage to the boy's body and begin removing the obstructions to her neural connections she waited patiently for the body to be able to move again.

"Well soldier," President Weir said, addressing the young man on the bed who blinked in surprise at the use of the title.

His eyes hardened as the boy began to shake his head and he raised his hand to stop him. "Everyone is a soldier my boy in the fight against evil wherever it occurs."

Sydney nodded in affirmation but was still so awed that he barely stuttered out, "Thank you, Sir."

The President turned to one of his aides who passed him a small flat case then turning back to the lad he opened it showing him the medallion inside. "For you," he said, "for bravery under fire, being wounded in the cause and for helping out a fellow soldier."

1...56789...49