Realms of Eden Book 03: Whirlwind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laughter came from Kelsey's mouth as she leaned against the man beside her. "Oh my goodness, Syddy! Did I really think like those two about you?" she asked.

"You still do, my love," he answered softly. He placed his arm around her and continued. "When love and lust combine, like we all do, you find that it is a powerful sending. Jo and Bonnie want you so much now because they are going to miss you when they leave. You represent a big part of their lives Kelsey. They can't help but feel that they need to make you happy before they go away again."

"But to make me cum and cum, to want to smother themselves in my scent! Hell Bonnie wants me to cream into her panties so that she can place them under the pillows on her bed and be able to smell me all the time. Jo wants me to bite her breasts and leave marks that will last for weeks! Sydney I can't do that to them! I love them, I want to be gentle and loving to them.

"To be able to send them home feeling like they have a little piece of me that goes with them. Not covered in marks and bruises and exhausted because they think they have to have as much sex as they can tonight to last them another couple of weeks!" Kelsey's emotions were all over the place, yes she wanted to make them happy, but she was frightened about how they wanted to be made happy.

"I know how you feel Kelsey. Every time I have to go away from any of you I feel as if I need to give you all something to last until I come back. Hence the presents I got you all this time," he told her as they began to walk around the paths that circled the park.

"That's it Syddy, presents!" Kelsey squealed as she suddenly thought she had a way to be able to make the girls leave happy. Without going to the lengths the two upstairs waiting in the bedroom wanted.

"What sort of presents? I am not sure that there are any toy shops around here and I am not so certain that there is a substitute for your sweet pussy available anyway. For me it was easier. An artificial cock can be imagined to be anyone's they want. Even if they do go to great lengths to make it more real by capturing my seed when they think I don't notice," he grinned. He filled Kelsey in on the attachments to the toys he had bought them all from Townsville and Alfred's complicity.

"Well that was not quite what I thought I would do. Sydney I know that you can take people's bad memories away, but can you also put a memory or a feeling or a sense into someone's mind?" she asked quickly.

"I guess so. I already have done that with the calming and sleep suggestions in all of your minds. What do you have in mind Kelsey?" he asked intrigued by the bouncy and excited woman beside him.

"I was going to see if we couldn't make a little movie for our girls that when they watch it they would smell me or feel me," she giggled. "I know that when I watch some of the Angels' vids I can feel something that goes with the vision. Especially when Maria's beautiful pussy is being ploughed by your big cock, I can feel that between my own legs!"

Several days later Jo Jepson lay on her bed in her lonely apartment. Everyone had gone home and she was feeling a little blue and missing her best friend Kelsey. She thought about calling her and Sydney to congratulate them on the success of the Australian team in their two day match over Christchurch. A game where Sydney and Jason had scorched the fields with a record 400 hundred run partnership in a day. Realising that the team would probably be still celebrating she gave up the idea and reached for the controls on her bed to play the vid of her last night in Christchurch with Kelsey and Bonnie. Giggling she watched Kelsey's pussy explode in orgasm from the big cocked fucking Bonnie was carrying out on Kelsey from behind as Kelsey knelt over her face.

Suddenly she could smell Kelsey and felt the hot spurts from her pussy hit her lips and open mouth! Subconsciously her tongue slid out past her lips and captured the drips that splashed across her face. Jo's eyes closed as the warm fluid rolled on her tongue and her smile broadened as she realised that Kelsey's last words to her before she left them to board the jet had come true. "You will always have me near you Jo, I have given you a piece of me to take home."

Sydney, Kelsey, Sandy and Robert chuckled as Jason Williams lay exhausted on the massage table while Pamela Smith's fingers worked over his slightly strained back. "That is because you still swing too hard to hit the ball as far as Sydney does, young man!" chastised the smiling physio as she dug her strong fingers into his sore muscles.

"Well he can't just hit it that far without someone trying to catch up!" exclaimed the young man as he winced slightly at the pressure.

Pamela sniggered and grabbed his left leg high on the muscle close to his dangling testicles. "If you moved this leg a little earlier you wouldn't be trying to swing around it to flog the bloody ball. It is about balance and clearing the way!" she admonished him and laughed louder at the man's protests as she stretched the hamstring to provide more relief in his back.

"Show me then, Miss Smart Arse," said Jason as he forced himself to a sitting position on the bench. He was certainly not embarrassed about being naked in front of any of the people in the room. Pamela Smith had let them all know that she was not going to be giving massages to any of them that didn't let her have total access to their bodies. Sandy had sampled the young man's entire body on several occasions as part of the rewards she had promised him. As for the rest they either looked away or they took him as he was, even Kelsey grinned at him and marvelled at how much more confident he was despite the history between them.

Pamela Smith picked up Sydney's bat that was sitting against the wall and began to demonstrate what she had been telling him. Sydney was very impressed at the style the woman displayed and suggested that she might like to give a few lessons to some of the other batsmen that were struggling with some of their shot making. Jason was in awe of the solidly built woman and he found himself entranced with the wonderful smile that came across her face when Sydney made his suggestion.

He took the bat from her and tentatively, at first, emulated the movements of her feet and body. Swinging as if he was playing the same shot that he had been having difficulty with he didn't feel any pressure across his back and turned to tell Pamela that he was very impressed. The look in her eyes stopped him from opening his mouth and looking down realised that his nakedness had set a few things moving that had well and truly attracted the attention of the redly blushing physiotherapist. "Sorry," he murmured, "should have put some pants on first!"

Sandy and Kelsey began to giggle and cuddling the slightly panting physio between them they walked her away from the young batsman and out of the room. "Guess you will be wanting to see Murray now?" suggested Kelsey quietly. Pamela nodded and ran off to the lifts to take her up to her room.

"Murray?" asked Sandy puzzled.

"Oh yep! Our overweight keeper is not just losing the kilos with the physio and exercises that is carried out down here," snickered Kelsey.

"But I thought he was going out with Gwen!" cried Sandy.

"He is! Just doctor and physio come as a pair. Much to Murray's delight!" whispered Kelsey risking a glance behind her to ensure that neither Robert or Jason overheard. "Keep it to yourself for now too, please Sandy."

The slim dark skinned woman's eyes widened and with a playful slap on Kelsey's rump she nodded as she giggled.

Later, in the bar upstairs, Sydney broached the subject of using Pamela as an assistant batting coach to Ian Creighton, filling him in on the story with Jason. "My goodness Sydney, at this rate we will need another physio!" Ian exclaimed.

"Why's that?" asked Sydney perplexed at his coach's reaction.

"Well she is already doing a lot of work with the bowlers as well as Murray. What is it she calls it?" the coach's brow furrowed as he try to recall the name of the exercises that Pamela was carrying out.

"Muscle dynamics, I think is the term you are looking for Ian," said Robert as he joined the conversation. "Pamela is teaching them how to move their bodies so that they remain upright and balanced when they hit the bowling crease. It is all about movement and muscle memory. She is having a great deal of success with the fielding as well, less injuries, less work after the games."

"More time for Murray," whispered Sandy in Kelsey's ear. The pair laughed quietly.

"So how come I haven't been given any tips?" asked Sydney bemused by the conversation around him and frowned at the two women still sniggering beside him.

"Because, Whirlwind, you move everything so fucking well together that she doesn't need to fix you up!" exclaimed Barry Crawford from his seat at the bar where a radiant Brenda stood leaning against him.

"You move like a gazelle in the field, like a striking snake in slips and you run as if you could do it all day. Half the women in the stands wet themselves every time they watch you run," breathed Brenda and snorted at the man's incredulous expression.

"I've been offered money by groups of females in the stands to make you field at third man or fine leg just so that they can drool over you running," added Peter Bond as he sipped his beer.

"A cricket photographer has come to me with a portfolio of photos that he has had taken of you over the past couple of weeks. He wants to simply put together as a picture book entitled 'How to play Cricket and look good'," said Kelsey.

Dean Paulsen, Tim Robbins and Lou Johnson laughed out loud at the expression on Sydney's face as he took in the last bit of news from Kelsey and saw Robert nodding in agreement. "Already told him he could go ahead, Kel, got the contracts today for the rights to the book and photos. They expected it and will have it out in the next few days, we get ten percent off the top," the dark man quipped and raised his hand to high-five Kelsey as her grin became broader.

"Surely Sydney, you didn't think that all the publicity around you would stop with a few posters, some interviews and appearing at a few post match functions?" asked Thelma. She ran a hand over his face as he sat down on a stool that Gareth Peterson suddenly saw the man needed as Sydney looked in danger of collapsing from shock.

"Kelsey did you tell him about the offer for the calendar?" asked Simon Hunter as he ordered another round of drinks.

There was stifled laughter around the bar at Simon's words and several of the team almost blushed as Sydney's eyes travelled over them. He finally found the courage to bring his gaze back to Kelsey who looked at him with amusement as his mind reconciled the readings that had leaked towards him from the men watching him. "All of you have already posed for this calendar?" he asked incredulously.

"My wife already pre-ordered fifty copies," said Peter smugly.

"As has mine," grumbled Gareth, though he was quite proud of his body now ever since he had shed the kilos that he had come on tour with.

"How explicit are these pictures going to be Mrs Gilroy?" asked Sydney coldly.

Kelsey looked hard at him and shocked him with her reply. "You, Mr Douglas, have not been asked to pose for the magazine at all!" She turned on her heel and rapidly left the room followed by Sandy who had seen the tears in Kelsey's eyes as she watched Sydney.

"What do you mean he wasn't asked Kelsey!" she hissed at the woman. "You already sent the pictures of him that they wanted! Are you going to let him find out for himself later on or are you going to be mad at him because he has decided that his naked body is not for sale but you already sold it!"

Kelsey stopped and spun towards the dark skinned woman that glared at her in pure fury. Sandy's hand came up and smacked across her face. "You fucking bitch! You told us that he had agreed!" she shouted and ran for the exit of the bar and out onto the street crying.

Sydney watched them both go and made to follow Sandy but Robert's hand stopped him. "No Sydney, I think those two need to sort it out themselves. You, however, need to tell me why posing naked for a magazine causes you so much problem. The sales will not only boost the coffers of the We Promise campaign but will also give millions of women something to drool over for as long as they have them!" Robert's voice was low and menacing.

"Because, Robert, I am not a thing, a bauble or an object to just be given away, either physically or spiritually! A few stories in magazines, newspapers, vids and whatnot I don't care! They are things that I have done that can be shared. But to put me up as some sort of sex object for people to drool over or to give someone false hope that I might be available for them is selling me out! And I don't care how much money you got for it!" he shouted at his friend. Sydney stormed out of the bar and towards the exit. To the amazement of all of the people watching him go towards the door he disappeared!

"Sydney," a voice said softly to him as he suddenly found himself in a grass covered field where horses grazed peacefully. "Anger, extreme anger, is an emotion that can get you into a lot of trouble."

"Well maybe some people should learn to live with it!" he screamed out without turning to the source of the voice.

"No Sydney, it is you that must live with it," the voice continued, unperturbed by his screaming.

The scene changed to a cliff top. Waves crashed into the weather beaten rocks several dozen metres below him. Spray from the waves, driven by the howling wind soaked him as he stood defiantly staring downwards. He stepped closer to the edge and leapt.

His body bounced slightly as he hit the warm sand that appeared at his feet only a metre over the edge of the ledge he had jumped from. He turned, startled, he had braced himself for the impact of cold water metres below him, it was not a big leap and he suddenly found his legs giving way as the jump shortened.

"No Sydney, you don't escape your emotions that easily," the voice sighed as it spoke. "You cannot punish yourself in this realm. Your anger holds too much sway. If you truly want to hurt then you must let the anger go."

"Why should I believe you!" he shouted to the air. "You're just another one that wants to use me, manipulate me into doing something for you! When are you lot ever going to get into your thick oh so fucking mighty heads that I am not just a plaything! I am a human being! I am me!" His voice had risen to an indignant scream as he beat the ground with his fists.

"When you realise that you are not," the voice said softly.

The sun set rapidly and darkness cloaked the beach where Sydney knelt. No stars or moon lit the heavens above and Sydney found that not even his enhanced vision could penetrate more than a metre in front on him.

"Not what?" Sydney asked of himself. "Am I not a human being or is it that I am not me?" He sat on the sand, bewildered, his anger was gone replaced by a sense of emptiness.

"If I am not anything?" he shouted to the darkness, "Then why do I feel?"

There was no answer simply a continuation of the silence and darkness.

He tried again. "I am nothing?"

A soft wind blew across his hair ruffling it and within the sound of the breeze came a single word. "No."

Sydney muttered to himself, "So I am not nothing, then I must be something. I am something but not human. I feel therefore I am something alive. Am I like Esmeralda?"

"More than Esmeralda. More than Enyalius. More than the ducks on the pond. But also less than all of them," a voice, different to the one before whispered from somewhere above him.

"Less than all of them, but more than just one of them," Sydney said softly. "The sum of the parts is less than the whole. I am missing something then?" he raised his voice to the last part of his musings, making his voice call out to the night in question.

"Yes."

"I am going to guess that the thing I am missing is not something I am likely to make a part of me is it? More like something stupid like needing others to make me whole, something about me is like a glue that needs to hold everything together. Am I right?" he chuckled as he spoke to the night.

"No, it is within you. You simply refuse to see it and bring it forth. Despite all your intelligence and your deeds Sydney you refuse to acknowledge a part of who you are, what you are. Your anger and pride will keep it from you and eventually you will wither and die having accomplished nothing!" the voice was still soft but it delivered its message firmly.

"And how is posing naked for some calendar going to make me find this thing that I am missing!" spat the man on the beach.

"The pictures of you naked, the vids of you having sex with a variety of partners, the pictures and vids you have of others are not the issue. None of that is what will reveal what you are missing," said the voice. It was a little louder now as if the entity was standing not far from where Sydney sat.

"You are making no sense!" screamed the man and he bounded to his feet and began to run. The beach changed to pathways then a street and finally Sydney found himself running on a highway in the middle of nowhere. The sun blazed down on his naked body and road was extremely hot. He kept running, his breathing began to become laboured and harsh, his mouth dry, sweat trickled down his eyes but he ignored all of it and kept running.

"You will die here if you do not stop and think, Sydney," came another voice in his ear. He ignored it and increased his pace.

It began to rain. Sydney refused to open his mouth to capture the water that fell upon him. It was just another trick he thought to himself, something to make him realise that he was just a plaything for the beings that were trying to control him. "I would rather die than belong to something else!" he shouted as he continued to run.

"We all belong to someone," said Kelsey and Sandy as they ran beside him.

"We all belong to something," came Peter Bond's voice as the Australian team, coaches, Dr Lock and Pamela Smith fell in beside and around him.

Sydney increased his speed, the group kept up to him.

"You cannot run away from us," said Jenny as she matched his pace with her small steps.

"I am not running away from you," cried Sydney as he slowed and stopped. Jenny looked up at him her brown eyes were full of tears but she refused his hands as they reached down towards her to pick her up.

"No Sydney, you must find out what you are missing before you can claim me as yours," she told him as her image faded. The big man looked around, he was alone again in the middle of the road. He sat on the hot surface heedless of the burning of his skin.

"I do not know what it is then and I shall sit here and die," he said softly, "alone."

"Everyone dies alone, Sydney." The man that stood in front of Sydney was robed in deep red, he was drinking from an ornate golden cup. He offered it to the man sitting at his feet.

"Thank you," Sydney whispered as he took the vessel and pressed it to his lips. He barely tasted the liquid that he sipped before he passed it back to the entity.

"Keep it, my friend," said the stranger, "I have another." So saying another goblet appeared in his hands and a chair, a simple wooden seat, appeared beside him and the man adjusted his red robes and sat.

"Why?" Sydney asked.

"We had hoped that you would have asked that question a long time ago, Sydney," chuckled the man. "You think you have all the answers. Come back to Earth, beat up the bad guys and somehow bring about the restoration of Eden. You have never asked the question that was needed to be asked from the start."

1...3334353637...39