Realtor Revenge Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aaroneous
Aaroneous
233 Followers

"Yes. And then the blonde tried say her boobs didn't have any milk, but somebody gagged her before she got all the words out."

"Who gagged her?

"It could have been Jonathan, Grandma or even the man she arrived with. I didn't see it happen but, when she stopped talking in mid-sentence it was obvious what happened.

"Excellent detail," Flanagan said. "Then what happened?"

"The man told the blonde that she'd better cooperate because grandma had a gun pointed at him."

"And then did she take her clothes off?"

"No, she still refused, so Jonathan did it."

"Actually," Leaky interrupted. "I think the man took Janis' clothes off."

"When you say Janis, are you referring to Janis Moorehead, the realtor?"

"Yes, I got a good look at her when they came in. I'm sure the blonde was Janis."

"And the man with her?" Flanagan asked. "Did you recognize him?"

"No. Never saw him before. And trust me, if I had, I would have remembered. He had to be the best-looking hunk of man-meat I've ever laid eyes on."

"Did you actually see this good-looking man remove Janis' clothes?"

"I did. It was like magic. One minute Janis was fully clothed and the next she was standing there naked."

"Did Janis fight him?"

"She didn't have a chance. Like I said, his hands moved so fast, the clothes just fell off her."

"How did she react to that?"

"She slapped him. Hard. Right on his face."

"And then what happened?"

"Grandma told Janis to handcuff the man to the wall," Evelin interjected.

"Why would she do that?"

"I think she got nervous. I wouldn't blame her. A man that could undress a woman in the blink of an eye would have no trouble disarming a seventy-year-old woman."

"Did she? Did Janis chain the man to the wall?"

"She did. And the man let her. He didn't seem to care... like he was just there to enjoy the show."

"Okay. At this point Janis is naked and the man with her is chained to the wall. Then what?"

"Jonathan did his job."

"Would you care to extrapolate on that?"

"He forced Janis into the milking position, tied her to the floor and attached the breast pumps," Mary Kate explained. "Just like he did to the rest of us. It's all part of the fantasy."

"So, in your opinion, Jonathan was just doing what he had been told to do by his Mom and Grandmother."

"Exactly," Mary Kate said.

"Except for he didn't exactly insert a sex toy," Evelin added.

"Oh, I don't know," Leaky said. "I've always considered a man's erection the ultimate sex toy."

"Are you saying that Jonathan fu... had intercourse with Janis Moorehead?"

"It's okay officer," Evelin said. "You can say 'Fuck' in front of us. It's not like we haven't heard the word before. And yes, he did. I don't know what got into the young man, but instead of shoving a dildo up her twat, Jonathan grabbed hold of her hips and slipped his nineteen-year-old cock into Janis' baby hole."

"Which wasn't part of the Fantasy," Leaky said. "At least not part of what I signed up for."

"Not that we would have declined if they offered," Mary Kate said.

"How true, how true," Evelin agreed. "But Laura -- she's Jonathan's mom -- she wouldn't allow it."

"Laura's the owner, right?"

All three ladies nodded their heads.

"Did she know what was going on in the dungeon?"

"Not everything, obviously" Evelin said. "She came down to check on things and, when she saw her son screwing Janis, she started yelling at both Jonathan and grandma."

"Jonathan knew he was in trouble," Mary Kate added. "As soon as he heard his mom's voice, he pulled his dick out of Janis like her pussy was a hot furnace."

"Which is probably an apt description," Evelin said. "I was next to Janis and I think she was just a minute or two from the big O."

"Do any of you remember exactly what Laura said?"

"Oh yeah," Leaky said. "When she found out who Janis and her boyfriend were, she said 'Oh shit, oh shit oh shit. We're all going to jail'."

That was all we needed. We had three witnesses that saw Carson Taylor's son rape Janis. I didn't know why Flanagan thought the women needed to be naked and tied to my furniture during the interview. I also wondered why he thought shoving my vibrators into their pussies while we milked their tits would improve their memories. But we had their stories, I had my leverage over Carson Taylor and it was time to bring an end to our impromptu breast milk, sex toy, bondage, pizza party.

Flanagan seemed to agree. "Thank you, ladies," he said. "I think we've got all the facts we need... to begin our final reenactment."

At which point I grabbed Flanagan by the arm, dragged him into the kitchen and said...

"Are you out of your fucking mind? There is no fucking way I'm going to get fucking naked in front of all those fucking people and let the pizza boy tie me to the furniture and fuck me."

"Calm down Raven. I know you think my methods are a little extreme..."

"Extreme? You're fucking crazy."

"... but if we don't follow through, the ladies will turn against you and you'll lose your influence over Councilman Taylor."

"Huh?"

"I just spent the last two hours building a case against Taylor's son. To make it stick, we have to convince the witnesses that it was indeed rape and not just a case of mistaken identity. The best way to do that is to make them witness it again, with a little poetic license."

"I don't understand," I said.

"You will."

When we returned to the living room, the fake Jonathan had lost his boxers and was wearing nothing but tennis shoes and an erection... which was less than an inch from Leaky's wide open mouth.

"Get your ass back where it belongs," Flanagan said to Scott/Jonathan just as Leaky's tongue made contact. "You need to stay with the script."

I'm not sure who was more disappointed, Scott or Leaky. But the boy obeyed Flanagan's order and his reward was the opportunity to strip my clothes off, tie me to the dining room table -- in full view of all the ladies -- and have his way with me.

Unlike what happened to Janis -- if the ladies were to be believed -- I was not gagged. Which gave me the opportunity to vehemently protest during the young man's clumsy but enthusiastic assault on my body. I could have done without the tit groping and especially didn't enjoy him slapping my ass until it was redder than a ripe tomato, but once his pecker was balls deep in my surprisingly damp pussy, his hands grabbed my waist and his hips turned into a run-away steam engine.

I continued to scream, saying "No. Stop. You're hurting me", even though having a nineteen-year-old cock in my thirty-six-year-old pussy was anything but painful. But I had a role to play and did my best to act like a woman whose body was being forcibly plundered.

Sex has always heightened my senses. I smelled Jonathan's sweat, the ladies' milk and the unique scent of aroused vaginas. I felt the pull of the restraints against my appendages, the swing of my unrestrained boobs, and every inch of the cock which slid freely inside me. I heard the moans of soon to be satisfied women keep time with the metronome beat of Scott's belly slapping against my ass. And, as I raised my eyes, I saw the face of a woman looking through my living room window.

"Scott, what in God's name are you doing?" the woman screamed as she burst through the front door.

"It's okay mom, we're solving a crime."

"Looks to me like you're committing one."

"No, it's not like that. I'm just doing what the policeman told me to do."

"You mean the man handcuffed to the wall?"

I heard, and felt, a slurping plop as Scott/Jonathan unplugged. We all turned to confirm that Flanagan was indeed handcuffed to a hook in my wall and Evelin's mother was guarding him with her broomstick.

It was the exact scene Laura Taylor witnessed when she discovered her son with Janis Moorehead. More importantly, when Evelin, Mary Kate and Leaky heard the mystery woman say --

"Scott, you're going to jail and there's nothing I can do to save you."

-- the lactating ladies knew Janis Moorehead had reason to press charges against Jonathan Taylor... which would give Jonathan's father, councilman Carson Taylor, motive to get rid of Janis.

Once the dust cleared, it took me over an hour to get the ladies untied, clothed and deposited on their front steps. Meanwhile, Flanagan first convinced Scott's mother that her son was not going to jail for having sex with a consenting woman. Then he ensured both mother and son understood that if either of them told a living soul about what happened in my house, they would both spend time behind bars for either character assassination or impeding a criminal investigation.

"One question," I said when my only remaining house guest was Officer Flanagan. "How did you get the pizza boy's mother to show up when she did?"

"Same trick we used to get Katherine Nunn and Peter Deacon to the hotel. I borrowed Scott's phone and sent a text to 'Mom' in his contact list: 'My car's broke, can you come get me?'"

***

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate your comments, both public and private.

Please don't forget to leave a rating.


Aaroneous
Aaroneous
233 Followers
12