Realtor Saw me Dressed Pt. 04

Story Info
Realtor and friends Blowjob and double dildo stuffing.
3.4k words
4.63
5.5k
16

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 12/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marianne wanted all three of us to shower together. The girls both undressed me. One taking off my wig, and bra. The other sliding my garter belt and panties down, pulling my stockings with them.

We jumped in and the girls were lathering me up. Amber was working on my asshole and crack, while Marianne washed my chest caressing my nipples.

The girls took turns on each other's pussies with the sponge and soap, leaving me standing there watching them and my hard on grow.

I was behind Amber and stuck my hard shaft into her butt cheeks.

The slippery soap and the angle didn't allow me to penetrate her my cock just slipped and slid against her pussy lips.

Marianne saw what I was doing and got down on her knees for a closer look. I got a shock as I felt Marianne's tongue touch the tip of my cock as it slid forward past Amber's clit.

Marianne was licking the tip of my cock and Amber's clit at the same time. Amber was squirming and squealing with delight.

The sensation of the slick pussy lips and Marianne's tongue was too intense, too much for me to handle. I had to pull away and stop. Marianne continued on Amber's clit.

Marianne now had one of Amber's legs up over her shoulder. Amber was grinding on Marianne's tongue. Marianne was lashing her clit feverishly.

Amber bucked almost slipping and falling, but i caught her as she was cumming. Marianne was fighting to finish her, Amber writhed and squirmed in my arms.

Now, I wished we would have had the camera catching that. It was intensely erotic.

We finished rinsing, got out and each one of us dried ourselves. Trying to keep a little distance, so we didn't start anything else. We needed to get dressed and check out.

Marianne got out the suit case and started pulling out outfits. They were three matching skirts and blouses. They looked more like uniforms.

Marianne helped me into some tight spandex panties. And helped me into some black pantyhose. She helped me into a black padded bra.

Amber was dressing the same. Marianne slipped me into a white blouse and buttoned it up. The buttons stopped short near the center of the bra. The blouse was tight and form fitting.

Then the skirt. A tight short skirt I stepped into. Marianne was pulling it up and noticed my bulge. She yanked it back down telling me, silly girl, you can't have a bulge. She reached in my pantyhose and panties, tucking my cock back.

She pulled up the skirt and hooked it. She sat me down and did my makeup. Put on my wig, tied a scarf around my neck and handed me a short jacket that matched the skirt.

Marianne got dressed quickly. When i looked at us all together, I got it. We looked like stewardesses. Amber grabbed the suit cases and we headed to the front desk.

Marianne checked us out and we went outside. The bellhop said, taxi ladies? Amber said yes. He blew a whistle and a taxi pulled up. He opened the door for us to enter, saying, I hope you had a lovely stay, have a safe flight and come back and see us again.

We stepped in, Amber first, me, then Marianne. The driver said, where to? Marianne gave the address, and we were on our way back to the house.

The skirt, jacket and blouse were tight, but felt good. Marianne said, how about one more movie when we get home. Three horny stewardesses make out.

Amber said, I'm in. I said, me too. The driver heard us, kept looking back in the mirror. He was adjusting his mirror, and Amber started elbowing me.

I said, what was that for? She said, you're such a slut, you always love to show the driver your panties. She said it loud so the driver could hear.

He was definitely looking in the mirror and adjusting it. I couldn't help it. The way I was sitting had my legs spread, and my skirt hiked up, since both of my heels were on both sides of the hump of the floor.

The driver had a perfect view of the crotch on my pantyhose. I could see him grinning in the mirror. Marianne said loudly, maybe instead of a tip, maybe you should suck his tip.

I was blushing, and I elbowed her to stop it. But she said out loud again for the driver to hear. You know how good you are with just the tip. I was completely embarrassed.

The driver kept looking back. I kept trying to hide my crotch. He was licking his lips, and he was squirming in his seat.

Amber elbowed, me and said, look you've got his cock hard. look, he is squirming in his seat trying to adjust it. I told her to stop, it's not funny. Both of the girls were just laughing.

We pulled up to the house and started to get out, and the driver jumped out immediately and came around and opened the door and was helping us out of the car.

Amber started saying, my my look at the hard on he has. Maryann looked at me and looked at him, and said, well, what's it gonna be tip, or the tip?

The driver was looking at all three of us, and looking at me, I was completely scared. Then Marianne said to the driver, what do you think? Should we flip for it? He just smiled and said OK.

Marianne flipped a quarter in the air, and told the driver to call it. He called heads. Amber said I knew you were going to say that.

Mary lifted up her hand off her arm and peeked at the coin.

Marianne said, heads it is. Marianne told the driver you are a very lucky guy. Did you know that she is one of the best cocksuckers that travels the world.

I was embarrassed. Amber grabbed my hand and grabbed the drivers hand and pulled us up to the house.

Marianne open the front door and threw the suitcases in the hallway. She went trotting down to the bedroom, coming back with her camera and tripod.

She was telling Amber and me and the driver to hold on before we entered the house. She set up the camera, to film through the front door. You could see us and the taxi in the background.

Marianne yelled action! Amber pulled us inside. The driver was just standing there, and I was standing next to him. Amber dropped down squatting and was undoing. His pants yanking them down, exposing his hard on.

Amber pulled my hand and pulled me down squatting next to her. It was kind of hard in the tight skirts, but the height of the heels we were both face-to-face with his hard cock.

Marianne said, go on, It's tip, or his tip. Amber wrapped her fingers around his hard shaft and pointed it towards my mouth. It was a few inches away.

Then the over eager driver, grabbed the back of my head, impaling my mouth with his cock. I quickly grabbed it with my hand, and he was thrusting in and out of my mouth fast.

I hardly had any time to maneuver my tongue, but he wasn't that big, so I could take most of his cock in my mouth without him causing me to gag.

I had a firm grip on his cock as he thrust in and out of my hand and into my mouth. Amber came up close, and was kissing me and trying to lick his shaft as it slid out of my lips.

Sensation was too much, and he was tensing up, and shooting his cum on my tongue. He pulled out and shot a load over my lips, hitting the side of my nose.

He pulled back and took my hand away from his cock, and started jacking off, trying to shoot more on my face.

Amber started kissing me and licking the cam off my cheek and lips. She was searching inside of my mouth with her tongue, looking for cum that is didn't swallow.

I didn't swallow much, his cum was very salty, it tasted completely different from mine. But Amber seem to enjoy what she could find in my mouth.

The guy there with his cock in his hand going limp. He was watching two stewardesses kiss and lick cum off of each other's face.

Marianne said, see, didn't I tell you she was the best cocksucker all over the world. he was stuffing his limp back into his pants trying to button them up and turned around and said thanks and left.

Amber and I stood up, and Marianne came over and started kissing both of us. She too, was looking for any traces of leftover cum.

After a few minutes of kissing, Marianne pulled us down to the bedroom. I went back and grabbed the tripod and camera.

She said that was awesome, you are a little slut. How did you like it? His tip is definitely cheaper than a tip. And you did enjoy it, didn't you.

She said now it's time for some more fun. What's it gonna be girls double strap on's? Clit to clit sandwiching? Or should we flip for it? Amber said, double strap on's.

Marianne went over to the nightstand and pulled out three strap on harnesses. One was pink with a pink cock like dildo. The other one was black with a big, black monster cock dildo. And the third was chrome chain, it had a flesh colored life like cock dildo.

Marianne gave the pink one to Amber, she hung onto the black one. And gave me the chrome chain version.

Marianne hit record on the camera, and we started to undress each other. Leaving on our bra and pantyhose.

The girls both stepped into their harnesses pretty quickly. Amber was playing with her pink cock, giggling. Marianne stepped into hers, and then came over to help me into mine.

They pushed me to lay on the bed, and they both kneeled beside me, trying to stuff their cocks into my mouth.

Marianne won with her big, black, monster cock dildo. And Amber kept trying to force her pink one in my mouth at the same time.

I started alternating, sucking each one and jacking off the other one. Marianne had me get up on my hands and knees.

Marianne flipped a coin asking Amber to call it. Amber called tails and Marianne said tails it is. Amber behind me. Mary positioned herself in front of me and stuck her black cock in my mouth.

I felt Amber with my pantyhose and pull my spandex panties to the side. Then I heard that familiar sound of the flip-top cap of lube, and I felt the cold glob squirting my ass crack.

Amber started working her pink dildo into my ass slowly, then picking up rhythm and her and Marianne were alternating thrust, is not to impale me both deeply at the same time, but more to push me back-and-forth onto each other.

I was sucking on the black cock getting in my ass fucked by the pink one. My cock was just as hard as the ones in my mouth and ass. But the girls weren't really getting off on it.

I heard Amber say it's my turn.

She pulled out of my ass fast, letting her pink lube, covered cock slap my ass cheeks. Marianne pulled out of my mouth and asked me heads or tails? I didn't know what to say and she said, you got tails! go get her ass!

Amber positions herself up on her knees and grab Marianne's cock and put it in her mouth before Marianne could.

I got behind Amber with my flesh colored dildo. I ripped her pantyhose open. She did not have any panties on under hers. Was wet and moist and shiny from her slickness.

I started rubbing my flesh colored dildo, coating it with her juices, rubbing it up her slit to her asshole and back down.

Then I asked Amber, heads or tails? She squealed when I said tails it is. For the bottle of lube and scored a big glob on her asshole and smeared it all over my flesh colored dildo.

She was sucking on Marianne's black cock like a pro. She almost jumped off the bed when she felt the tip of my dildo press on her asshole.

I pushed my dildo into hrr asshole slowly, and I could hear her and Marianne, both moaning at the same time. It was almost like Marianne could feel the penetration herself. Or was she wanting it to be her?

I got as deep as I could, and the pressure of the harness and dildo on the top of my tucked cock felt amazing.

I started fucking Amber's ass, she was going off like a scalded dog. She wanted everything I could give her.

It was weird, it was a totally different feeling fucking someone without using my cock.

But the rhythm of pushing the dildo into her and the dildo was pushing back, pushing my hard cock back towards my asshole that was wet with lube.

I kind of wish my cock was longer. I could've tucked it in my own ass and fucked myself while I fucked her ass at the same time.

I was getting into it I was giving it to her pretty good. And she was taking all of it at both ends. I couldn't believe how much of that monster cock she could take in her mouth for second there I thought both of our dildos were gonna touch.

Marianne was looking at me. And Amber's eyes were completely closed as she was lost in ecstasy. Marianne held up two fingers and was giving me a signal.

I didn't know what she meant. And she took her two fingers making the peace and turned them and was making a thrusting motion with her fingers pointing at me.

That's when I knew what she wanted to do. I pulled back, almost out of amber's asshole. I reached underneath the harness and ripped my pantyhose and pulled my cock out from underneath, out of my panties.

My cock sprang forward instantly. I thrust forward hard. My rock hard cock slid right into to her dripping wet pussy as the dildo slid back into her ass.

Amber shrieked at the feeling of the double penetration. And went wild, fucking me back as I was double stuffing her.

Amber was a hot bucking sexy little mess. She loved having all three holes being stuffed at the same time.

The feeling of her spasming pussy, and the tightness and the feel of the dildo between the thin wall of her ass and pussy had my cock exploding. The sensation of the dildo, rubbing against my cock filling her with cum.

Amber was enjoying the feeling herself and she was gushing all over my cock at the same time. I didn't want it to end, so I just kept thrusting in and out, the sound of the sloppy, wet holes with every thrust was amazing.

It seemed like her pussy and her asshole opened up wider to take all that it could get. Allowing me to slide in and out with ease.

Her pussy was foaming on the side of my cock. And I did not notice that Marianne had pulled out of her mouth and was now behind me.

Marianne was standing in a position to her monster cock onto my asshole and thrust hard.

I thought I was going to split into. The pain was so intense that it caused my cock to stay hard and jump. My cock twitched so much I could feel Amber's pussy twitch at the feeling of it.

Marianne was forcing for a big black cock in my ass it couldn't take all of it and she was pushing me deep into Amber.

Amber kept pushing back to get my cock and my dildo deep inside of her. But it was pushing me back onto Marianne, forcing her dildo deep inside of me.

I couldn't move anymore. I didn't think I could take any more of Marianne's monster dildo inside of me. Amber kept pushing me back and pushing back on me hard until I felt Marianne's bumping into my ass cheeks.

Marianne, had gotten all 12 inches of her black, monster, cock dildo, deep inside of me. Being sandwiched between the two girls. They were both fucking me as I just stayed still.

The pressure of the monster colic on my prostate, made my cock feel like it was leaking. It was a different sensation than me shooting a load through it.

It was almost like every time it rubbed, it would push my cum out of my cock. I was still hard inside Amber's pussy. But I could feel myself starting to dwindle starting to soften up.

Amber started crawling forward, sliding herself off of dildo and cock. Marianne push me down on the bed push me off of her big black monster cock.

I was laying down on the bed with my ass sticking up. It felt like my asshole was big enough to stick a can of Coke inside.

Felt like it was permanently open, like it was never gonna close. Then I could feel my muscle slowly contracting back. I could feel my sphincter muscles slowly collapsing, slowly tight in back.

I rolled over onto my back. Marianne jumped on the bed between my legs. She was definitely a fiend for a limp dick coated with juice.

She inhaled my limp, wet cock into her mouth. And was stroking my dildo at the same time. Amber had to come over and positioned herself, and she took my dildo out of Marianne's hand and started sucking on it.

I looked over at the TV and the sight of the two girls and bras and pantyhose, sucking two cocks on the other girl was out of this world.

I laid there, quivering. Marianne and Amber, both quit, sucking, and got up and laid beside me. I felt bad for Marianne, she didn't get much attention.

I reached down and started pulling her harness off of her, sliding it down her legs until she kicked it off. Amber did the same. I rolled over on top of Marianne, and then scooted her over to the middle of the bed.

I got down between her legs, started licking her pussy. That was dripping out of her, tasted like heaven. She was not as sweet tasting as Amber, but she smelled and tasted amazing.

Amber had crawled up on top of Marianne and was kissing her. Her was now rubbing against Marianne's. I started licking up and licking her, and then licking down and licking Marianne's.

I was still working on Marianne, when I felt something drip. it was my cum tripping out of Amber's pussy and dripping down onto my cheek. I pulled back so it would drip onto Marianne's pussy lips.

Now Amber's pussy juice, mixed with my cum, was dripping onto Marianne's pussy lips. I started licking, I can't describe the taste, but all I can say is, I could not get enough. I wish I had filled Amber's pussy five or six times with cum.

But the small amount that was dribbling out and falling down. Just enough, and Marianne must've been on the brink of cumming from the site of Amber getting triple stuffed. Marianne started her orgasm.

Amber was kissing her, and I was licking her pussy at the same time. The right combination to open the floodgates on her pussy.

This orgasm was intense. I think she really gets worked up by watching and then when she gets to join in it's all she needs to be complete.

The girls laid there on top of each other, holding each other, and I stopped, licking and brought my finger up to the tickle both of their pussies.

Squirm at the touch of my fingertips tracing, the outlines of their lips circling their clit. And just sticking the tip of my finger inside. Both wanting more.

Then I asked them both, which do you like better? Tipping, or just the tip?