Reaping What You Sow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat and looked at her. She was an attractive woman and she was looking good, regardless of her age. She showed a little self-consciousness as I watched her sip her wine. There was an unexpected softness about her expression and she appeared more relaxed than I remember. I couldn't understand how an incident a week and a half ago could have such a profound effect on anyone, let alone someone as hard and stubborn as I know she could be.

"I called Angela and Janine last week." she said bringing me out of my reflection.

"Yes?" I responded not wanting to let her know of my conversation with Angela. "How did that go?"

"Well I hope I've managed to undo some of the damage I'd done. I'm meeting them both next week and hopefully I can apologise for my bitchiness not only at your dad's funeral but for the many years before. I think they really want to put it behind us all, but I suspect they are concerned that I might not be sincere or I have some kind of ulterior motive."

"What will you try to say to convince them?"

"Ha! she laughed, "How do you convince someone after 20 years of being a bitch that overnight you've turned over a new leaf?"

"I can see how that might be a little tricky." I said with a smile.

"Anyway, all I can do is apologise, try to explain and then leave it in their hands whether they want to stay in touch."

"Do you want to stay in touch with them?"

"Goodness, James! If they reject me you will be the only person in the world that knows me that hasn't, for now at least, thrown me out. I don't really want to contemplate that, but if it happens I only have myself to blame."

"Well, if they really are your friends they will come around eventually. It may take a little while to regain their confidence and trust, but I'm sure if you're

sincere it will happen."

"I hope so." She said dropping her head.

Again we paused and drank some more wine. I finished mine off and got up.

"Would you like a top up?"

"Mmm!" she said finishing her mouthful. "Yes please." she added and then emptied the last of her wine.

She handed me the glass and got up as well. She asked, "Can I use your loo?"

"Sure." I replied, "It's the last door on the right by the front door,"

With that we both left the lounge.

When I returned to the lounge I waited wondering what was taking her so long. It wasn't long before the toilet flushed and after another minute I heard the cloakroom door open and my mother's footsteps approached. She came back in and sat down next to me.

She picked up the fresh glass of wine, took a sip and said, "Thank you."

I acknowledged her thanks and then asked, "Why did you want to come over tonight?"

Mum's eyes dropped and after a moment's thought she said, "I was hoping I could persuade you to have sex with me."

A little surprised I pressed a little more, "Why do you think I would do that?"

"I was planning to try to seduce you and show you what you could have."

"But I told you that I wasn't going to force you to do that."

"I know that James." she said, "It's what I want."

Sitting to my right she crossed her right leg over her left. The split in her skirt was perfectly placed to reveal the largest expanse of leg possible. To the extent that the top of her stocking was clearly visible and even a small amount of bare flesh.

I looked at her leg and enjoyed the view. The contrast between her black stockings and her creamy bare thigh was stark. I glanced up at her face to see a very satisfied smile present.

"Do you like my legs?" she asked.

"They're very nice." I replied.

Suddenly I felt Mum's hand on my thigh. It started mid-thigh of my right leg and she quickly moved it up and rubbed my semi-erect cock in my trousers. I took a breath as her fingers sought out my cock, rubbing and squeezing it.

"Would you like to touch me?" she asked uncrossing her legs and then spreading her knees as much as her skirt would allow.

I reached over and initially placing my hand on her left knee I ran it up the inside of her thigh. I reached her stocking top and continued onto her bare thigh. My fingers immediately slid on what could only be her vaginal excretions. Sliding easily up to her crotch which was not only sopping wet, but void of any panties.

I brought my hand up to my nose and sniffed at the liquid clinging to my fingers. It was sweet and a little intoxicating. My mother smelled good.

"Do you like the way I smell?" she asked grinning broadly.

Smiling back at her I replied, "Very sweet."

Catching me by surprise a little, Mum leaned towards me and kissed me on the lips. After the initial contact I relaxed and allowed her to kiss me. Her lips opened and her tongue snaked out into my mouth searching out my own tongue. I used my tongue to duel with hers for a few moments while we experienced the kiss of lovers for the first time. As we parted I watched her tongue run across her lips and she gave a small groan as she savoured the taste of my saliva on her lips.

My conscience was troubling me again. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"James." she said acquiring my full attention, "I came over here tonight to have sex with you. I want to feel your hard cock sliding in and out of my pussy.

"I know I've been a bitch for all of your life and this is one way that I can give you something that few mothers would ever consider giving their sons. I want you to have the opportunity to have sex with me. I want you to fulfil a fantasy of yours, and I'm happy for you to use my body as you choose to achieve that."

"I don't get it." and paused before asking, "Why are you doing this?"

"Well James, for two reasons. The first is that you've persuaded me that the way I have treated people in the past; you in particular, is wrong and I need to atone for that. The second is that by offering you my body to do that, I admit I get something out of it because I love sex and, as you will hopefully find out, I am a dirty bitch willing to do plenty of pervy things if you're interested in doing something a little less conventional."

"How unconventional?" I asked with my interest now piqued.

"You can ask anything. If it disgusts me I won't do it, but I have tried quite a lot of things and will happily indulge your wishes, whatever they may be."

I was thinking that I was rock hard and decided to test the waters, as they say.

"Mum?"

"Yes Dear."

"Do you like oral sex?"

"I love oral sex, whether it's giving or receiving."

"Do you swallow?" I asked a little eagerly.

Smiling at me she realised what prompted my question. She replied, "Yes James. I love the taste and texture of cum and enjoy swallowing a load."

I hesitated and wanted to ask her for a blow job but found I couldn't actually get the request to come out of my mouth. Mum must have realised my hesitation and with a smirk on her face she asked, "Would you like me to give you a blow job?"

I nodded in the affirmative, not really believing what was about to happen.

Getting up she took my hand and pulled me up to stand in front of her. Once I was standing she knelt in front of me and set about undoing my trousers, pulling them off, and then saying, "Now let's see this cock first hand." she pulled my heavily tented boxers down releasing my cock, which was standing straight and tall in anticipation of a blow job from my very own mother.

"Mmmmm!" she moaned as she saw the length and girth of my cock. My eight inches and considerable girth had produced significant orgasms from many lady friends over the years.

Her fingers tried to wrap themselves around my cock but her middle finger and thumb just failed to connect suggesting around about four inches.

She pumped me a couple of times and then looking up at me she said, "James. Just let it cum. I expect you'll cum quickly. Let me suck that fuck juice from your cock." With that her warm mouth engulfed my cock causing me to gasp as her tongue, lips and cheeks combined to produce a very stimulating sensation on the head of my cock.

I couldn't believe the view I had of my own mother's head bobbing up and down on my cock and the tune she was playing on my fuck flute.

As she had suspected I quickly felt that familiar pressure and began to gasp and pant as she coaxed my juices from me. Within another minute I shouted, "FUCK! CUMMINGGGGGGGGG!" and pumped a good six ropes of semen into her mouth. I was amazed that she swallowed with gusto as the symphony she was playing reached a crescendo.

She gave out little moans and groans as she swallowed my emission and at one point she seemed to tremble giving a slightly extended groan.

My cock settled down and after a few minutes of gentle sucking and, to some extent, cleaning she smacked her lips as she released it from her mouth. She looked up at me with a demure expression and then wiped a non-existent drop of cum from the corner of her mouth and made a performance of sucking the fake drop of cum into her mouth.

"My goodness James you taste fantastic." she said broadening her grin.

"Did you cum as well, when I came?" I asked.

"Yes I did. It has been so long since I had a mouthful of cum like that. I knew I was going to lose it when you came. I was so excited I nearly peed myself as well."

"Really!" I exclaimed showing my eagerness to see something a little less conventional.

Mum stood up and kissed me. I was surprised that I never got any hint of the taste of my own liquid, and simply enjoyed the kiss of a wanton woman.

Pulling away with an eyebrow raised she asked, "Do we have a bit of a pee thing going on here?"

I blushed and a little embarrassed I reply, "Possibly."

"Oh goody." she said. "I love pee play. Golden showers, I've even been known to drink pee at times as well."

"Does that mean if I asked to give you a golden shower, you wouldn't mind?" I asked.

"No, I wouldn't mind at all. But the thing I really like is holding my pee in until I wet myself, preferably wearing jeans."

"Wow!" was all I could say in reply.

She stepped back from me and her hands went behind her back. Suddenly the waistband of her skirt loosened and she pulled it down where it pooled at her feet.

"What do you say we lose our incest virginity James. Do you want me to fuck you?"

"That would be nice."

"Are you nice and hard again?" she asked.

"Not completely, but I'm getting there."

She undid her blouse and removed it and then followed it with her bra. She kept her shoes, stockings and suspender belt on and then indicated that I should get naked as well. A couple of minutes later my mother was standing in front of her naked, erect son wearing only stockings, suspenders and heels looking a little like the cat that had got the cream.

"Sit down James let me fuck you." she said.

I sat down on the edge of the sofa and leaned back leaving my cock standing straight and proud. She climbed onto the sofa with her knees either side of my thighs and looking me straight in the eye, grabbing my cock and positioning it at the entrance to her velvet channel and after a brief pause making sure we had eye contact she sat down forcing my cock into her with little resistance. We both gasped and I sat up allowing Mum to wrap her arms around me. I could feel her trembling.

"Are you cumming?" I asked.

Groaning and through a deep sob she said, "Yesssssss!" almost hissing at the end.

She seemed to relax and then began to raise and lower her hips up and down forcing my cock up and down her very wet channel.

As she bounced on my cock I cupped and kneaded her breasts. I also took her nipples between thumb and finger and tweaked, pulled and rolled them.

Mum kept bouncing and I just assisted by pushing my pelvis up to meet her descent. I could also feel her vagina rippling around my cock and watched as she sank down and stayed squirming, trembling and groaning through another orgasm.

I was expecting to be able to last a good half hour or so after having such a recent orgasm, but the sexual excitement of fucking my own mother had me tingling and rapidly approaching a second release.

"Oh fuck." I gasped, "I'm gonna cum soon."

"Cum inside me James. Fill me up."

We were both panting and gasping as we approach our climax. It hit Mum first and she just squirmed on my cock as she shook through her orgasm. Her vaginal muscles clamped and rippled around my cock increasing the stimulation and with the knowledge that she was coming I began to shoot deep inside her. My mother seemed to slump forward into me and just shook and sobbed as a more intense wave of pleasure seemed to hit her triggered by my orgasm.

We held each other for a few minutes as the intensity of the moment slowly drained away.

It was a good two or three minutes before she let go of me and sat back a little. She was flushed in the aftermath of her climax, looking a little wiped out.

"That was incredible." I said breathlessly. Are you ok?"

"Fuck me! Okay? I'm more than fucking okay James. I don't think I've ever cum that hard in my life. It must be something to do with not having had sex for so long, fucking you or a combination of both."

"I know what you mean, I've never cum so quick on my second orgasm as I did tonight."

"Well James we've crossed the taboo line. You are a motherfucker now."

I laughed and added, "And you are my M.I.L.F!"

We laughed together. That was the first time I can remember laughing with my mother since I was a young kid. For a moment I thought about the fun I had with her as a child and then I thought how that changed as I became a teenager. Oh well, we're here, it's now and my cock was shrinking and I could feel our combined juices running down over my balls.

"Mum, I think we're leaking."

"Oh, do you have any tissues?" she asked.

I didn't but looking around us I saw my shirt. I grabbed it and handed it to her saying, "Use this, it can be washed."

She took it and pushed it between her legs catching the combined excretions of our incestuous union before they ran down her leg. Before I could move further she engulfed my cock in her mouth and sucked and licked it clean.

It was late and I needed to work the next day. Mum had a quick shower in the main bathroom while I had one in my bathroom.

She came back into the lounge now dressed although her hair was a little wet.

"I guess I'd better go. I have work tomorrow."

"Me too." I responded.

"Can we get together soon." she asked.

"I don't see why not." I replied. "What do you want to do if we do?"

"I'm happy to do whatever you want to do." she said. "If all you want to do is have sex, I'm ok with that. If you want to do something else, that's ok too. To be honest James I don't mind what we do as long as you're happy to spend some time with me."

"Ok. I'll think about what I want to do. I've got nothing planned for Saturday, perhaps we could do something then. But I'll call and confirm on Friday evening." I said smiling.

With that we walked to the door. Mum opened it and turned back to me. She kissed me on the cheek; a very motherly peck and then whispered. "You know James, you're a fantastic fuck."

She had a broad grin on her face as she turned and headed out to her car. The slightly thrilling thing for me was knowing that she wasn't wearing any panties as she disappeared from sight.

#

On Friday evening, I had got home and eaten and was sat pondering what Mum and I could do the following day. I was undecided about what to do and to some extent wasn't sure just how perverse she was. As a result, I called her with nothing particular in mind.

"Hello." came her voice from the other end of the line.

"Hi. It's me James." I said.

"Hi James. How was the back end of your week?" she asked, perhaps trying to keep the conversation light.

"Fairly ordinary I guess. I went out with some of the guys from work last night and the rest was just work."

"That's good."

"What about you? I asked.

"Work seems to be easier. I seem to be getting help from my colleagues and they seem to be more inclined to chat with me. Plus, I had a drink with Angela and Janine last night and things seem a lot less tense between us. Very much more relaxed."

There seemed to be a much more relaxed tone to Mum's voice and you could sense the smile that was on her face as she spoke.

"You seem much happier than you have been." I said trying to emphasise that her actions and attitudes are softening the attitudes of those around her.

"Yes." and then there was a pause. Then her voice rang out again, "I guess I have you to thank for that, because the better I have treated people it seems they treat me better as a result."

Without being too self-righteous I said, "You are reaping what you sow."

With a much warmer tone to her voice she said, "I know, and you have been so right. I'm not sure I know how to thank you enough James."

I was a little touched by her sincerity but decided to lighten up the conversation and be a little cheeky.

"Well one thing you can do is come over tomorrow and be a dirty girl for me."

Mum laughed and then asked, "Yeah, I bet you'd like that. But exactly how dirty would you like me to be?"

"I'm not sure, because I don't know how dirty you're prepared to be."

Again laughing, "My naughty boy. You have no idea."

We laughed together and then Mum stopped. There was silence on the phone for a few moments before her voice travelled along the phone line to my ear. "How would you like to do some watersports?" she asked.

"Ok. I'm interested. I've never had the opportunity but I'm really curious about it." I replied.

"Ok James. I'll come over first thing in the morning, about 9 o'clock. When you get up, don't go to the toilet. What about making our first shower of the day a golden one?"

"That sounds good to me. I'd also be interested in watching you pee yourself. You know a bit of desperation."

"Mmmmm. That sounds really dirty. I'll bring some clothes over for that."

"That's not too dirty for you is it?" I asked concerned that I was being a bit too much of a pervert.

"No Darling, it's not. I have actually drunk pee in the past so you might not want to do that yourself, but I don't mind drinking yours if that turns you on as well."

I was certainly not keen on doing it myself but the thought of peeing into Mum's mouth was intriguing. So I said, "Ok. I'll think about that and decide tomorrow. So you'll be over at 9 o'clock then?"

"Yes."

"Ok." I confirmed.

"Oh, by the way James, don't go wanking tonight it's just a waste of cum that would be better in or on my body rather than in a tissue."

"Sure." I laughed and we said our goodbyes for now and we hung up.

#

It was 8:15 Saturday morning and I needed a pee. I was wearing underpants, thick cotton jogging bottoms and a thick sweatshirt. I'd picked clothes that would absorb a lot of liquid. I knew I could hold out until Mum arrived but I expected to be bursting if she was at all late. I was in the kitchen trying to decide whether to have a coffee or not. In the end I settled for not putting any additional pressure on my bladder and started pacing around the kitchen and even around the rest of the house, looking for things to do to take my mind off of the pressure that was beginning to increase.

The doorbell rang and looking at the clock it was still only 8:35. I hoped this was Mum and not anyone else. I wasn't sure how much longer I could hold out.

I was met with the sight of my mother with a very concerned look on her face when I opened the door.

"Morning James. I'm desperate for a shower and a pee. Any chance you could help me out?" she said as she walked in past me.

"Hi Mum." I responded, "I'm glad you're early, because I'm not sure how much longer I can hold out."

I watched her as she headed past me into the kitchen. She was dressed smartly in a jacket, skirt, blouse and tights or stockings. She had 3 inch heels and she was swaying her rear for my enjoyment.