Reaping What You Sow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the kitchen, she put her handbag on the table and another larger bag down on the floor. She looked at me and said, "Right. Let's not waste any time, I'm dying for a piss but I can hold out for a little while still. How are you doing?"

Replying and with my expression conveying the urgency of my plight I said, "I'm not going to hold it for more than a few more minutes."

"Ok. Lead me to the shower." she said as she removed her jacket and left it on the dining table.

With that I led her upstairs and into the main bathroom. It had a toilet, large wash basin, bath and a fairly large walk-in shower.

"Nice shower." she said removing her shoes and walking in between the 2 overlapping glass panels. "How long do you think you can hold out?"

"I think if you start peeing on me I'll probably pee myself."

"Ok. I'd better have my shower first." and with that she knelt down in the shower and beckoned me in.

"What do I do?" I asked.

Smiling, she replied, "Get your cock out and pee all over me."

"Do you want me to avoid your face or anything?"

"No James, just give me a shower. Over my body my head, my face and into my mouth as well, if you like."

I walked in and pushed my joggers down and freed my semi-erect cock from my underpants and with relief relaxed and allowed a strong stream of pee to shoot out. I aimed the stream at Mum's tits and then soaked her skirt. Lifting my cock, I sprayed pee onto her head and face. Through squinted eyes she opened her mouth and positioned her mouth into the stream and took a mouthful and looked me directly in the eye and swallowed it, and then said, "Mmmm! You taste fantastic."

She was completely soaked and my stream weakened and slowed to a small dribble after which she knelt up, took my cock into her mouth and sucked the last drops from me, leaving me clean.

Standing up she reached to the side of her skirt, undid the zip and dropped it, revealing her panties and hold up stockings. She smiled at me and asked, "Did you enjoy that?"

"Yeah. It was pretty perverse but I've always wondered what it would be like to pee on someone."

She laughed and said, Well, now you know."

I laughed with her and then she said, "Your turn."

"This is going to be interesting." I said.

"Is there anything you would prefer I don't do?"

I considered the question and wasn't sure about getting my face peed on so replied, "Would you stay away from my face for now."

"Of course." and she pulled her panties down and stood in front of me with her feet either side of me and her pussy at the height of my chest. She pulled her labia apart and in no time at all a strong stream of pee shot from her and onto my chest. She began to tilt her hips and aimed her pee down onto my lap and she kept moving around covering my torso and legs with her golden liquid. There was a very faint odour, but nothing unpleasant. By the time she had finished soaking me I was completely erect and wanted to fuck.

Her pee stopped and I reached up and rubbed a few remaining drips from her lips and said, "I'm really horny now."

"Me too." she replied. "Do you want to fuck?" she then asked.

"Mmmm. That would be nice." I replied.

"Would you like to rinse off or do it all dirty?

I stripped, ending up standing naked with a very stiff cock, next to Mum. She removed her blouse, bra and stockings and stood waiting for me to decide.

"Let's do it dirty, shall we?"

She smiled and with a twinkle in her eye, she turned away from me, leaning forward against the back wall of the shower and with her legs spread she said, "I love dirty."

I reached forward to stimulate her, making sure she was truly aroused and lubricated. To which she looked back and said, "James. I'm creaming myself already, just shove your cock in and fuck me nice and hard. I just need to get off."

"Whatever you say Mum." I replied and shoved my cock into her pussy. To my amazement I slid strait in without any resistance. She was ready and she gasped as I entered her and began to fuck her.

"Just fuck me hard James. Pound that lovely cock in and out of me until you cum."

Not wishing to disappoint her I grabbed her hips and just pounded into her hard and fast. Very quickly I could feel her trembling and she kept gasping and moaning as I ploughed my cock in and out of her pussy.

Her cries were increasing and I knew it wouldn't be long before I shot my load.

I kept pounding her and feeling the onward rush of my own orgasm it was obvious she could also feel me swelling a little more and stiffening as my balls sent the first shot of cum into her. At this point she cried out and shook and I felt her legs shake and go weak and I held her in place as her vaginal muscles gripped and rippled along my cock as I held it pushed as far into her as I could, shooting stream after stream of cum deep insider her. I thought about my cum coating her cervix and this seemed to extend my orgasm a little.

Mum had a final shudder and simultaneously we both exclaimed, "Oh fuck!" causing us to laugh as we eventually disengaged.

I turned the shower on and we embraced each other and kissed under the warm shower spray. We didn't say much to each other as we washed each other. I had some shower gel for women and soaped Mum from head to toe. I shampooed her hair and then she returned the favour.

Once clean we dried each other and then checking with her about her clothes I rinsed them through in the shower and then grabbed a basket and took the clothes to the utility room and put them all in the washing machine. When I came back into the kitchen Mum was stood there in just her heels, but otherwise completely naked. I didn't have anything on at all.

"Nice!" I said enjoying the view.

"You're not so bad yourself." she said smiling back at me. She asked, "Would you like to stay like this? I'm happy for you to be eyeing me up all morning and seeing that cock is a sight I will never tire of." and then she laughed.

I looked down and saw my cock with a swell that belied the fact that I had orgasmed only a few minutes ago.

I replied, "I'm happy to look at your pussy any time it's on show."

I made breakfast and we ate and drank tea, coffee and fruit juice with our food. For the rest of the morning Mum made sure we were both drinking plenty of liquid. She obviously had something in mind, but she wasn't going to tell me for now. We relaxed in the lounge chatting and watching television and all the time we were both taking every opportunity to put our genitals on display to each other and for Mum to show how wet she was and me with an almost constant erection and precum oozing from my cock. It actually got so bad that I ended up getting towels for us both to sit on to avoid staining the sofa or chairs. The morning progressed with us both trying to keep our hands off of each other and keeping the conversation light and a bit flirty.

#

We had a sandwich for lunch and coffee and by the time we'd cleared things away I was beginning to get a little uncomfortable. Mum seemed less than comfortable as well.

"I need to pee." I told her.

"Me too." she said, then added, "Let's get dressed. I'm going to put some jeans on."

"Ok. I'll do the same."

With that Mum grabbed her big bag and followed me to my bedroom.

I got some jeans and a t-shirt on with underwear and socks. Mum put on a see-through top, panties and jeans. She remained bare-footed. Looking over at her, even at her age she had the legs, rear and overall figure for jeans. I looked at her face and she had a stressed look on her face.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"I'm bursting for a pee. I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to last." she replied.

I was feeling fairly desperate as well. I asked, "I'd like to watch this time, if that's okay?"

"Of course, it is James. Let's pop into the shower and get soaked." She said turning towards the door.

She was walking with her knees clamped together, looking a little strange in the way she walked. I followed, also feeling the discomfort of a very full bladder.

In the bathroom she headed straight for the shower. She started hopping from one foot to the other in a kind of weird dance. She looked back at me almost as if in agony and before she was able to say anything her face relaxed and she opened her legs a little and looking at her crotch the wet patched appeared. It spread from between her legs. The strength of her stream forced its way through the denim and ran down the outside of her jeans. I was mesmerised watching the dark patch get bigger and bigger. Her pee ran off the bottom of her jeans and pooled around her feet before heading to the drain.

Suddenly Mum sighed loudly and said, "Oh shit, I nearly didn't make it."

"I've never seen anything like that before."

"Would you do me a favour please James?" she quickly asked.

"I guess so." I replied.

"Would you put your cock in my pocket and pee. Feeling the warmth of my pee is wonderful, but it ends so quickly."

I walked up to her and said, "Okay." As I reached her I undid my own jeans and got my cock out. I pushed it into her pocket.

She was looking at me in anticipation of what I was about to do.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes James. Do it please." she quickly replied almost pleading for me to pee on her.

My bladder was straining to eject the volume of liquid it held and I tried to relax. It took a few moments before I felt that familiar sensation of my pee being expelled from my body.

Mum gasped and brought her hand to her crotch. She groaned and sighed as she rubbed herself through her jeans and the liquid flowing over body. My flow subsided and once it had stopped I pulled back removing my cock from her pocket.

Mum was in a little world of her own. Looking a little strained as she continued to masturbate herself through her pee-soaked jeans. I stood quietly and watched as she brought herself off, which she completed with a shudder and a deep sigh. She immediately looked at me and blushed quite deeply as she came back to the real world and realised that her little private pleasure was witnessed by someone else; her son.

"Okay?" I asked after seeing her smile a little sheepishly.

"Yes. I zoned out there for a moment. That caught me a little by surprise." she replied recovering her composure.

We both giggled a little before Mum said, "James, you didn't get to pee yourself."

"Never mind, there's always another time."

Mum sat for a moment or two and then said, I have another pair of trousers and a skirt with a couple of extra tops, so if you want to have another little accident," and she winked, "I'm sure we can make sure you get to have a bit of fun."

I smiled and said, "That would be nice."

Mum got cleaned up, but I only really needed to change my socks, which I did, and we went back downstairs and topped up with more liquid. We spent an hour or so just chatting and watching a little more television. The one thing that struck me was that she was prepared to listen to me and although there were a couple of occasions when she didn't agree with my point of view, she discussed the issue briefly allowing it to drop without trying to persuade me otherwise. This was so not like my mother, but it was another very pleasant surprise of how much and how quickly she had changed.

She was now dressed in a little camisole top, with a pair of tailored trousers and she had heels on. She looked very attractive and sexy as a very desirable mature woman does.

Eventually, I became a little uncomfortable again and decided it was time. I said, "Mum, are you ready to pee?"

Smiling very naughtily she replied, "Would you like to pee your pants and Mummy to sit on your lap and pee herself as well?"

With a little blush I smiled and nodded. We got up and headed upstairs. Rather than going into the bathroom, I went into my spare bedroom and got some beach towels out of a drawer. I put them on the floor and got a chair and put it on the towels. Standing on the towels next to the chair I looked at her and she was looking back with anticipation.

"Come on Baby, why don't you pee for me. Let me see that piss soak into your jeans and run down your legs." she said smiling wickedly at me.

"Why don't you kneel down in front of me so you can get a good look?" I asked.

She smiled and did what I asked.

After a few moments I relaxed and a wet patch appeared at the head of my semi-erect cock.

Mum sighed and said, "Mmmm! Is that nice Baby?"

"Fuck Mum, that's so good."

We both giggled as I emptied my bladder. When done, I moved and sat on the chair.

"Why don't you come and sit on my lap Mum?"

"I thought you'd never ask." she said with a laugh.

She turned and stuck her rear towards me and I put my hands out and said, "No. Facing me. I want you to get yourself tight into me."

"Oh. Okay." With that she turned around and lifted her leg over my lap and sat down, facing me.

I put my hands around her waist and rested them on her rear, pulling her tight into me.

"Ready?" she asked.

"Whenever you are." I hesitated and then asked, "Do you mind if I rub your pussy while you pee?"

"Well, I'm not going to be able to close my legs to stop you am I. The one thing I will say is if you do rub my pussy I'm going pee on your hand."

I looked up at her to see her burst into laughter. I just shoved my hand down between us and started rubbing her crotch. She gasped and said, "You little bastard. You're not supposed to do that to your mother." She then grinned like a Cheshire Cat and the warmth hit my hand and then it continued into my lap and around my cock and further down around my thighs and rear. It was sort of weird that something that should be disgusting felt so exciting and pleasurable. Mum started squirming around on my lap as the expression on her face became a little more serious.

"Rub harder." she demanded and I rubbed harder and faster.

She started shaking and trembling and then threw her head back and shouted, "FUCK!"

She grabbed my hand and stopped me and sat gasping and slowly gyrating her pelvis as her trembling lessened. I was aware that she must have climaxed and waited patiently for her to recover. She suddenly leaned forward into me and then grasped my face in her hands. Lifting it to look at her she pressed her lips to mine. It was an unexpectedly tender kiss which I returned. Her tongue ran across my lips and she suddenly gave a little sob and breaking the kiss she whispered in my ear. "James can I stay with you tonight. I want you to make love to me. I love you and I'm so sorry about the past and thankful to you for showing me how wrong I was and allowing me the time to change." Her head went down onto my shoulder and she seemed to be crying.

"Hey? What's the matter?" I asked, really surprised at her crying.

"I don't know. I just need to be loved. I feel so alone and just want to sleep with you and want you to hold me and make me feel safe."

"Of course, you can stay. Look, let's clean ourselves up and we can get a take-away and watch a film or something."

"Thank you Darling." She said with a little sob.

We showered and ordered in a Chinese and after eating we sat and watched some television. Mum was cuddled into me just sat wanting the physical connection with me. We didn't talk much before we went to bed.

My mother became my lover that night. It wasn't just about the sex, it was also about the emotional connection between us. Even though this type of connection would rarely be between immediate family members, for her it seemed that connection had been made with her son. I made love to her and she seemed to just want to hold on to me. She was continually kissing and holding me as we made love. It couldn't be considered as fucking as Mum was completely passive. I was doing this to her, rather than us doing it together. After we both climaxed she just kept kissing me and holding me. She seemed completely vulnerable and I just held her until she fell asleep.

#

That was the start of a ten-year physical relationship with my mother. Something that I couldn't have imagined when we fell out at my dad's funeral. After that Mum met Charlie who she started dating. She did talk with me about it and asked me if I minded. I told her that she needed a life partner and it shouldn't be me. She eventually married Charlie and settled down with him. He was fairly wealthy and provided Mum with a life full of travel, entertainment and most of all friends that she enjoyed, but also they enjoyed her company. From time to time we would talk about perhaps getting together for a bit of watersports, but I always posed the question about how she would feel if it was Charlie with his daughter doing this. She understood and then stopped asking me. I also married and had a couple of kids with my wife Tracey. The kids always enjoyed their visits to their grandparents.

The only other outcome from Mum's change was something that happened only once. I got a visit from Angela completely out of the blue and we ended up fucking each other. It was one night of sex that was never repeated. Angela was always appreciative of that night but decided that despite how good it was, it wasn't appropriate for her to have a significant relationship with someone young enough to be her son. We kept it quiet from Mum, so we thought, but one or both of us must have said something that brought Mum to the conclusion that we had slept together. I expected Mum to go ballistic but she talked to me about it and said that we shouldn't let Angela know that she knows and that she had no right to be jealous because what we were doing was illegal. She also said that she hoped Angela enjoyed it and she didn't mind if Angela and I did it again.

For me, I was forever grateful that the woman who left, who should have been ever present in my life, had the strength to understand and accept that she was the one at fault and do something about it. With her return it resulted in us enjoying a truly close relationship with the one remaining family member we both had, giving me the chance to love a woman I truly thought I had lost, even though in a very unconventional way for a while, at least.

End