Rear Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will learn from your costumer's body language what first impression you've made." Her head turned sideways to face him. "A smile is a good sign that you hit first base in building customer loyalty." Her fingers intertwined with Frank's and tangoed with them playfully for some moments.

"On the contrary, an angry look," all of sudden her fingers untangled and she gave his hand a light slap, "will readily tell you about unmet expectations. How could you possibly disregard the patron's craving...not satisfying her yearning...missing out her passion for the goodies you could provide?" Her hand gripped tight around his while her free arm reached around and grabbed his butt cheek. "Beware of those ready to bite!" She led his hand to her open mouth chattering her teeth.

Both of them broke into laughter. "I really like your hands-on approach to coaching, but maybe it's time for lunch now," Frank suggested. He tried to struggle his hand free.

"Don't let yourself get distracted," Wanda snapped, "We aren't done with your lesson." She embraced his hand between thumb and fingers. Stroking it fore and back, she seductively said, "Because once in a while you will encounter more demanding customers. Those you need to render a more devoted service." His fingertips were guided to the side of her breast and made to rub slowly, teasingly the thin fabric covering her sensitive skin.

With her arousal set alight, she brought his other hand up to caress her face. One by one, fingers were tracing tenderly over the bridge of her nose, streamlining the soft hairs of her eyebrows and then, turning his hand, the smooth surface of his fingernails induced a tingle in every nerve cell of her skin on the way down to her chin. An overwhelming excitement built inside her. Her body shuddered from the jolts of the all-consuming pleasure his touch caused.

With her eyes closed, she devoured every millisecond in their joint embrace. Moments expanded to minutes when she sensed Frank moving his head, "You really know how to put on a show, don't you?" Lost in sensation, all Wanda could reply was a shaky, "Do I?"

"Maybe you should collect an entry fee from the audience."

"Huh?" was all she could muster.

"Looks like Luke spotted our little interlude."

The shock of his words tore her from the reverie she had lost herself in. Her eyes flew open and she stared into Luke's who was staring back with his mouth open. Wanda started to giggle and put their hands down to a more decent position. With a smile she waved her hand to Luke who fell out of his trance and ducked away to find his work better be done with a cover in between their line of sight.

Wanda shrugged her shoulders, "Ok, time to get lunch done and then find a more private place where we can continue our lessons." Her smile was unmistakably making clear what kind of thoughts crossed her mind.

Frank was already unpacking the last bags. "At least the zucchini stayed intact, and, wow, look at this monster. My, my, must be close to twelve inch long. And what a circumference! Do you notice the slight ergonomic curve at the tip?" he teased.

She turned around to find her husband in a comical pose that implied he would lick the vegetable, "Stop it or I go nuts," Wanda released a cry of joy.

"My nuts?"

"You've got one hell of a dirty mind, don't you?" Wanda replied, fluttering her eyelashes.

"Would you like me to confess one more shocking detail to you?"

"What is it? Something naughty about Luke?" she suggested and then sucked a grape in trough her pursed lips.

Frank shook his head and took a deep breath. "Well, you know, you better prepare yourself. It's gonna be earth-shattering. Turn your world upside down. Make you..."

"Oh, stop teasing. Just tell me," Wanda demanded, biting her lower lip.

"We forgot to buy milk."

** ========= **

Hope you enjoy your next visit to the supermarket.

12