Reared in Birchbark Falls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After her spanking, during which she orgasmed to her father's approval, Allison was instructed to clean up. Once she'd showered, she returned to her father. Rather than laying her across his lap, though, he instructed her to bend over the couch. He turned on the porno and had Allison watch the long series of girls having their asses licked and fucked.

Allison bent over the couch, prepared to receive yet another spanking. Instead, what she received was her father's tongue in her asshole. Jim parted her cheeks and spent long moments licking her anus, pushing his tongue into it, and rubbing her cunt with his hand. After Allison orgasmed from it, he extracted his tongue, issued another spanking, and repeated the process until his daughter came again.

"That's good, honey," he said, "Yer learning. We're gonna do this until you can get yer cum without me rubbin' yer cunny."

It took until mid-afternoon and by the time Allison managed to orgasm, purely from having her asshole rimmed, she was very tired. Jim lubed up her anus once more, replaced her butt plug, and then allowed her to nap. After dinner, though, the lessons began again.

"What you done so far," Jim explained as Allison lay across his lap, his fingers buried in her cunt, "That's a start. A man's got a right to put his cock into your ass and fuck it, though. That's the whole reason we're takin' steps to get yer bottom opened up. Elsewise, some knucklehead without a lick'o sense is going to shove his willy into your behind, rough and hard. That'll make you holler something fierce if ya' ain't ready. Daddy wants to make sure that don't happen to ya'. Understand me, girl?"

"Yes, Sir!"

While the porno played, Jim carefully extracted the plug from his daughter's lubed asshole, giving her cunt a good, slow fingering as he did so. Allison whined a bit, as she still didn't care for the feeling of her anus spreading widely around the newest, largest of the plugs. She did, however, give him a small orgasm when it came free.

"Now, you can holler and kick if you need to, but yer gonna get yer butt fucked with this here fake cock."

Jim showed the eight-inch-long dildo to his daughter.

"It's too big!" she protested.

"It ain't too big. Yer ass is good and res... resil... it'll stretch open good and then just go right back to being tight. If yer ever gonna be a proper wife, yer gonna have to hurt a little. You think a marriage is all smiles n' sunshine? It ain't. Sometimes it's a right cock up the butt," Jim lectured.

He put the dildo to her lips and instructed further, "Now you just wet that a bit with yer mouth while I grease up your butt a bit more."

Allison took the dildo and reluctantly sucked on it, watching the anal porn, while Jim applied some further lube to his daughter's resiliant butthole. He carefully worked his finger into her anus, pushing some of the lube into her tight hole, then repeated the process, as Allison moaned, until his finger was easily sliding in up to his knuckle.

For good measure, he pushed a bit more in and then began to gently massage Allison's anal passage with the tip of his finger, while she sucked the dildo, her eyes intent on the closeup view of a woman's lewdly stretched asshole on the TV. Jim continued his ministrations with his finger, using his other hand to frig his daughter's fuck button, until Allison orgasmed again with the entirety of his finger in her bottom.

He took the toy from her, slipped his finger slowly out of the girl's ass, and then fisted the dildo with more lube. With his fingers buried in her twat, Jim began the process of training his daughter's butthole to take cock. Allison whimpered and sniffled as the toy, nearly three inches around, began its journey into her pliable little ass passage.

Jim was slow with her, delicately feeding the length of the thing into her virginal hole, pulling it back a bit, and then pushing it deeper. Jim took up a new instrument, a small white vibrator with a rounded head and flicked it on, pressing the toy against Allison's engorged clit. Allison squealed in surprised pleasure and her ass began to wiggle. Applying gentle pressure, Jim allowed his daughter's own excited humping to push the dildo further into her ass.

With just over half of the toy stretching her teenage butthole, Allison orgasmed again with the vibrator on her clit. She kicked her legs and moaned into the couch cushion, but Jim was intent on getting this first step accomplished and he didn't relent. He kept the buzzing toy on his daughter's cunt, running the rounded head, with its small protrusions, up her slit.

Allison squealed again at the sensation, wriggling like a fish on his lap as he held the toy and applied more pressure.

"Daddy, it hurts!" Allison complained.

Jim ignored the protest and returned the vibrator to Allison's button, which relieved some of the pain and made her begin to thrash her way toward another orgasm. The toy sank deeper, until it had gone six inches into her rectum and Allison grunted like an animal and came again. Still, Jim didn't relent. He knew that Allison believed she had limits, that her body couldn't give him another orgasm or take another inch of plastic cock up the ass. But Jim knew differently.

Jim's wife (God rest her soul) had been the kind of butt slut that a man deserved, and Allison wasn't going to disappoint her mother. His daughter would learn the proper use of her ass, even if Jim had to fuck it himself. Such was the dedication of her father, the love he had, and strength of his faith.

Chapter Six: Suckin' with Yer Butt Stuffed

Allison had to wear the big plug during the night, but the following morning was a Sunday and that meant that Allison and her father attended a Godly service at their local church. The day of worship, though, was not an excuse to skip out on Allison's anal training. Allison received her necessary spanking, laying over her father's lap as he rubbed her cunt, watching the anal porn and sucking on her dildo, until she achieved an orgasm. Only then was breakfast served.

During breakfast, though, Jim suction cupped a small rubber cock, this one only five inches long, onto Allison's chair. Having lubed the girl's anus liberally after her spanking, he instructed his daughter to, first, kneel before the chair and suck on the fake penis, while Jim, doing his fatherly duty, knelt behind her and pushed his fingers into her cunt. When Allison moaned around the cock and spurted girl cum onto his fingers, she was allowed to stand.

Jim handed her the bottle of lube and ordered her to fist the fake penis with it, to ensure that it would slide easily into her backdoor. Allison did it, rubbing the lube into the cock under her father's watchful eye, Jim nodding approvingly. This task done, he instructed the girl on how to position the cock at her anus. Allison squeaked at the intrusion of the toy in her butt, but after some humping up and down, she managed it, slowly sinking down until her bottom touched the wood of the chair and she groaned at the fullness in her rectum.

Jim served breakfast, taking his customary seat across the table.

"Now, you give yerself a good bounce on that cock. Yer gonna need to get yerself a cum before we leave for church," Jim instructed, spearing a sausage link.

"What if I can't?" Allison asked, sitting up an inch, wiggling her bottom, and then sitting back down.

"I 'spect you'll not have trouble with it. But if ya' can't, then I'll give your cunny a good spanking before we go."

Allison began to hump the fake penis with more vigor, as she did not like the idea of having her cunny spanked. It was difficult, trying to eat, while simultaneously fucking her bottom with the toy. The fullness and the wetness of her shame, pouring from her cunny, made Allison feel dirty. She knew that this was the way she was supposed to feel, but it didn't make it any easier. The rubber cock, though, each time her bottom hit the wood of the chair, seemed to press against something inside of her that did begin to feel very good.

Jim gave her an approving nod as Allison, at last, began to cum in her chair with the fake penis in her bottom.

"Ya' did good, girl. Why, I'd even say that yer mother took longer to learn that than you," her father said.

"God... rest her... soul," Allison mumbled, her tits heaving.

"Ya' did so fine," Jim said, "That I'm gonna give you something special before we plug that butt of yours fer church."

Jim stood, rounded the table, and sank to his knees. He scooted Allison to the edge of her chair, sliding the suction cupped cock along with her, and then he proceeded to tongue fuck her cunt. Her father sucked at her gash and her excited little fuck button, lapping up the sweet girl honey of her shame as it poured from her aroused fuckhole. Allison squealed at the amazing pleasure of it, gripping the edges of her chair until she squealed and came again.

Jim wiped at his face, saying, "Now, don't you get used to that. That's a special treat for when you done real well. It's not to be 'spected of yer man to have concerns fer yer pleasure. A good man'll be sure you get yer cums when yer obedient, but it ain't some kinda right that yer entitled to."

"Yes, Sir," Allison said, breathing heavily.

Before leaving for church, Jim pushed the big plug back into Allison's asshole before she was allowed to put on her Sunday best. Before they left the house, though, Jim had one more addition for her wardrobe.

"What is that?" Allison asked, her eyes wide and terrified.

"This here's a dildo gag," Jim said, holding an odd contraption that consisted of a fake cock and a strap.

"But... I don't want to wear that!" Allison argued.

Jim shook his head and said, "Girl, ain't ya' been listenin' to a word I said? It ain't about yer wants. What are yer wants?"

Allison fidgeted and repeated her lesson, "A woman's wants are for the pleasure of her man and the glory of God. I'm good for makin' babies, keepin' the house and satisfying my man."

"Right. There's a great deal of satisfaction fer a man in that mouth'o yers. I'd say nearly as much as yer bottom. This here," he dangled the gag, "is a lesson in the right'o yer shame and the readiness of yer suckhole."

"But-"

"Don't you 'but' me, now. Just imagine if I'da took that fake cock and jammed it up yer butt without all the trainin' we done. That'd make ya' squeal like a cat on fire. This here's the same. Ya' want some shit fer brains young man to go pumpin' his meatpole into yer throat, like one of Farmer Pembroke's ruttin' studs? Well, you just don't listen to me and see what happens. You'll be chokin' and spittin' around that cock like you took yer drink down the wrong pipe. Is that what ya' want?"

"No, Sir," Allison said.

"Good. Now open up."

Allison opened her mouth and allowed her father to push the dildo gag into it, gagging as the fake cock tickled her throat. Her teeth bit down on the base of it and Jim put the strap behind her head, covering it with her hair.

"Hts mbrthg!" Allison mumbled.

"Allison, ya' can't make proper words what with yer mouth all gagged. Best ya' just stay silent, as is right and proper fer a woman," Jim instructed.

Allison's eyes filled with shameful, embarrassed tears as her father drove them to church. She did not want to have to face half the town with a dildo gag in her mouth and butt plug stretching her anus. When they arrived, Jim escorted his daughter into the building with the Sunday crowd to glares, snickers, and some nods of approval at Allison's predicament.

Jim shook hands with many of the townsfolk, explaining, to Allison's humiliation, that he was giving his girl a lesson in the rightness of a woman's shame.

"Mighty fine," said Mr. Trent, the general store owner.

"It's right and proper," agreed the Widow Bess.

The pastor, Father Lincoln, nodded and said, "The Lord's work, Jim. Right out of Corinthians."

"The women should keep silent in the churches. For they are not permitted to speak, but should be in submission, as the Law also says. If there is anything they desire to learn, let them ask their husbands at home. For it is shameful for a woman to speak in church," Jim quoted, loudly, to the approval of many nearby townsfolk.

Allison mumbled an amen around her gag.

For the entirety of the service, Allison squirmed uncomfortably in the pew, the butt plug rubbing her insides and drool leaking from her mouth and into her breasts. She could not, of course, sing the hymns, but she did mumble around the gag to make an attempt, as she did not want The Lord to be displeased by her neglecting to sing His praises. By the time the service ended, the constant stream of drool had soaked the front of Allison's white dress, leaving streaks, where the material had become nearly transparent and now showed her bra.

***

During their lunch at the kitchen table, Allison was, once more, made to hump her rubber cock until she orgasmed. Thankfully, she did not have to wear the gag for the continuation of their lessons in the living room. Instead, she was spanked as she watched the anal porn, while Jim fingered her twat to another orgasm. Then, her father brought the kitchen chair in and had his daughter plug her anus with the rubber cock.

While his daughter bounced her poor bottom on the toy, watching the porn, Jim read to her. The Bible had many a lesson to convey on the submissiveness of a woman to her husband or father, and so Jim imparted these important lessons. He did so with his penis exposed, making Allison watch it as the porno played. Periodically, he would push his penis into her mouth, keeping it there until Allison was able to achieve an orgasm from her self-induced butt fucking.

The fourth time he pushed his cock into her mouth, and on Allison's seventh orgasm of the day, Jim ejaculated into her mouth while he groaned and held her head tightly in his hand.

"You swallow that seed, now," Jim instructed, "That's a gift. It's not to be spilled or wasted."

Allison followed his instructions. Her first semen injection was followed by another passionate twat-sucking from her father, while Jim groped his daughter's tits, providing Allison's eighth orgasm. The girl was weary, Jim could tell, and so he cuddled her on her bed, his arm around her, his hand latched onto her breast, and allowed her to nap. He even allowed her to forgo the butt plug, just this once.

Chapter Seven: Spank Yer Cunny

Having had her anus filled almost constantly for the last week, Allison felt a bit empty without her plug.

"Even the most well-adapted butthole needs itself a rest now and again," Jim explained, "But that don't mean we stopped teaching ya'."

Allison was happy to give her sore bottom a rest for the remainder of the day. However, as her father promised there was a great deal more to learn. For the benefit of both lessons, Jim introduced a new series of videos. In these, Allison was made to watch as the girls either rode fake cocks with their assholes, while sucking on men's cocks, or the girls were fucked in their bottoms, while sucking on men's cocks.

Jim explained the necessity of this as he cradled Allison's head in his lap and pushed his penis into her mouth.

"It's a man's Godly duty to show hospitality to his guests, to offer 'em what he's got and ask for naught in return. Just as Lot offered his own daughters to that ragin' mob'o idol worshipers. Yer gonna need to learn to provide comfort to more than one man, in the event it comes to pass."

"Gluk," Allison replied around his penis, though it was difficult to wholly concentrate on her father's lessons, as she was required to keep her eyes on the porno while Jim idly rubbed her twat with his thick fingers.

Allison was required to stay in this position, her father's arm cradling her head. Jim masturbated his cock with her head as Allison attempted to soak in the importance of using her mouth and anus, in concert, to prepare for the eventuality of pleasuring her future husband and his guests. Fortunately, she wasn't required to do much, other than keep her mouth tightly sealed around her father's cock while he gently rocked his hips and fucked his cockhead between her lips.

Jim continued to stimulate her cunny as he did this, keeping Allison wriggling and on the point of an orgasm, which he wouldn't let her have. She began to whine with need after an hour of this treatment. Sensing his own orgasm approaching, Jim picked up the pace on his daughter's aroused fuckhole, forcing her to orgasm at the same time that he released his jizz into her mouth. Allison trembled and bucked, her ass wiggling as she came, which made it hard to swallow the gift from her father's jerking penis, but she managed.

Jim continued to gently rub her cunt throughout the evening, though his cock never left her mouth. He continued the important lesson, while Allison continued to ingest the pornography, gently suckling at his soft cock. The pleasure of her submissive mouth around his cock did, after a time, cause it to harden again. As the night wore on, he was able to provide another gift to his daughter, ensuring that she reached her orgasm at the same time once more.

He felt it important that Allison receive positive reinforcement for drawing forth his seed, and to begin to associate her orgasms with this action. In the week of training, thus far, his girl was on the right track. Almost invariably she could orgasm from her spankings, now, as her mind had begun to pair the feeling of having her bottom slapped as a necessary step in achieving her own pleasure. The insertion and removal of the plug, too, occasionally resulted in an orgasm.

Following her second feeding, Allison was quite tired. The porno had been playing for nearly four hours and her father had had his penis in her mouth for that entire duration. Jim prepared his daughter for bed by putting the dildo gag back into her mouth, which had raised a bit of a ruckus from the girl.

"Daddy, my jaw is sore," Allison complained, "I don't want to wear the gag to bed."

"Yer just not used to having yer mouth full, darlin'. Once ya' wear the gag enough that jaw'll stop gettin' sore," Jim said.

"But it's weird. I don't like it!" Allison balked.

Shaking his head, Jim pulled the girl over his lap and issued a hard slap to Allison's cunt. The wet smack of his hand against her creamy twat made Allison screech and wiggle, but Jim put his hand firmly on her back and gave her a second swat. Allison cried and quickly said, "I'm sorry, Sir!"

"There, there, girl," Jim said, soothingly, "Yer just a notch feisty is all. It's good to have a li'l fire in ya'. Just can't be going around thinking a girl can make decisions for herself is all. Now open up and put the gag in, else you'll wear it to school tomorrow."

Allison complied, quickly, opening her mouth and allowing him to push the dildo gag into it.

"I'm sorry that I had to spank yer cunny," Jim said, "but we're doin' what needs to be done to secure yer future and what's right ain't always easy."

He pushed two of his thick fingers into Allison's twat and slowly pleasured it, while his other hand came down on her bottom. Allison groaned and kicked her legs, her bottom wiggling. Jim provided her obligatory bedtime spanking until Allison squealed and her pussy gushed on his fingers. Jim, then, rubbed her fuck button as he worked the plug back into her anus, ensuring that she came again once it popped into her bottom.

With his girl ready for bed, he lay with her, groping her breast as Allison tried to fall asleep with the uncomfortable gag in her mouth. While she drifted off, Jim cuddled closely with her, his hard penis between her legs. The length of her father's cock slipped, easily, back and forth between the wet lips of Allison's virgin pussy. The friction of his cock on her highly aroused little hole made it even harder to fall asleep, because Allison felt like she was going to cum again.