Reared in Birchbark Falls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her fourth orgasm finally milked the cum from her father's taut nutsack. Jim plunged the full length into her spasming, twitching bottom in a good, final thrust of fatherly butt-loving, coating his daughter's rectum in a hot wash of daddy cum that had Allison grunting and humping his penis, looking for another good cum for her own cunny. Sweating and huffing into the mattress, Allison lay prone as her father kept his softening cock in her ass.

He rested, gently pumping his softened cock in her, his cum filling her asshole, squishing wetly around the tightness of her cock-stuffed anus. The feel of his daughter's gripping, squeezing asshole was, in every way, like his Sarah's (God rest her soul) and as Jim's cock began to harden again, he knew that Allison's mother was looking down on his good work, feeling the pride at what a well-trained butt slut their girl was becoming. It had been a difficult thing, made no easier by going it alone, without the aid of a good woman, but Jim felt a sense of accomplishment.

He wouldn't feel pride in his work, for that would be sin, but he could feel a sense of rightness in his daughter's butthole, knowing that he'd done his Godly duty in preparing her for life as a fit and proper wife. As he resumed his reaming of her asshole, feeling the incessant humping of Allison's pliable, soft butt cheeks under his weight and the pleasurable groans of want for her father's penis, Jim lost himself in the feeling and considered the future.

He'd done the work, put in the effort and the time to make his girl a proper ass slut. It was only right that he reap the rewards of that work and the glory of burying his cockshaft in her eager teenage asshole. He considered, though, the long days ahead, the days in which Allison was gone and wed, when there would be no one in the home and no sons to carry on his name and his trade. Perhaps, he thought, as he pounded his new erection into Allison's squealing young body, there might be more wifely duties he could teach her.

The girl was of a prime age to begin breeding, after all. Jim considered this carefully as he recalled the heavenly warmth of Allison's creamy cunny lips, the blissful feel of her loving young entrance, where for many a night he'd nestled his glans to release his gift. All the work he'd put in, thus far, had made his daughter a respectable bumfucker. He surmised that with just a bit more training, and a blessing from Father Lincoln, that Allison could, indeed, bear him the sons that were so important to his legacy.