Reared in Birchbark Falls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her father's engorged cockhead kept bumping against her clit each time he sawed his cock through the soaking gash of her cunt lips, her small, stiff nipples pressed against his hand on her breast. Allison began to grind her cunny against his shaft, pushing her bottom back against his hips, trying to get one more cum before she fell asleep. Jim's bloated cockhead slipped into the entrance to her young pussy, and Allison came, the tight entrance to her fucktunnel gripping her father's crown as Jim, himself, ejaculated onto her warm, wet hole.

Her father made no comment about this as Allison shuddered and shook in his arms, her pussy lips parted around the head of his jerking cock. He simply held her and continued to pour forth a torrent of hot semen into the spasming entrance of the youngster's pleasure sheath. Finally, the flow of jizz stopped, but Jim continued to allow her cum-soaked pussy to cradle his cock lovingly. Allison lay panting in the darkness, gagged and plugged, as her father's cock softened between her lips.

Chapter Eight: A Splash O' Daddy's Cum

Allison was thankful that she did not have to wear the gag to school. However, two of her friends, Marybeth and Sue Ellen did have to wear dildo gags to school. The two blushing girls, sisters, were also adorned with painful little clamps on their braless nipples. Though they wore their uniform shirts over them, the devious little clamps were embarrassingly apparent through their white, button-up tops. Allison did attempt to ask if their father was tutoring them, as well, in the Godly ways of serving a future husband, but she received only unintelligible mumbling in reply.

Fearing that her father might also apply clamps to her nipples, Allison was silent about the incident when she returned home. Upon arriving home Allison was met by her father, who put her over his lap and removed her panties. Allison gritted her teeth through her necessary spanking, orgasmed loudly under her father's hand and his fingering of her twat, and then he removed the plug from her anus.

Before she could begin her homework, though, Allison was required to kneel before the rubber cock on the chair and suck on it, while her father rubbed her twat to another orgasm. Only then was she allowed to take the rubber cock into her bottom, in order to sit at the table and do her homework. Homework was quite difficult to concentrate on with her bottom stretched around the rubber toy and her shame leaking onto the chair, but Allison did manage to complete it.

While Jim fixed them dinner, he instructed her to rub her cunt and bounce her asshole on the toy, until she was able to orgasm. As she worked at it, vigorously fingering her little button, there came a knock at the door. Allison stopped rubbing, flushed.

"I'll get that. You just keep on goin' until you get yer cum," Jim instructed.

Allison did not want to fuck the cock with her bottom while there was someone at the door, but the memory of having her cunny spanked and the fear of disappointing her father, The Lord, and the memory of her mother soon overrode her shame. The shame was only right, and what's right ain't always easy, her father had said.

The visitor at the door turned out to be Mathias Jenkins from down the road. Allison could hear her father talking with him at the door, and then the sound of their voices coming toward the kitchen. She froze. Should she continue? Her father had instructed her to continue. Allison did not want Mathias Jenkins to see her rubbing her naked twat with a rubber cock in her ass, but her fear of the cunny spanking, and The Lord's disappointment, made her continue.

"I'm just in the midst'o dinner," Jim said to Mathias, as they entered the kitchen, "Stay and have a plate, if yer inclined, and I'll grab that wrench for ya' after."

"Obliged, Jim," Mathias said.

He paused at the sight of Allison fucking a rubber cock as she masturbated her cunt at the kitchen table, but only for a moment.

"This here's right and proper of you, Jim," Mathias said, nodding his head toward Allison.

"It'd be neighborly of ya'," Jim said, "If you'd cock the girl's mouth fer me while I finish dinner."

"Right neighborly'o you, too, Jim," Mathias said in thanks.

The man extracted his cock and then, to Allison's surprise, he pushed it into her mouth. Allison squealed and tried to pull away, but Mathias held her head firmly with his hands and masturbated himself with her face. Allison, impaled on the rubber cock, had nowhere to go.

"Settle yerself, girl," Jim said, pointing a wooden spoon at her, "Didn't we just cover this lesson last evenin'?"

Allison settled. Having Mathias' penis suddenly fill her mouth had been shocking, but her father was right, of course. She'd spent four hours learning about the value of sharing what a man has with his neighbor, while she suckled her father's penis. She mumbled an apology around her neighbor's cock and allowed him to use her face, while she commenced bouncing on the rubber cock and punishing her fuckhole with her hand.

***

Allison was made to eat her meal with the rubber cock up her ass and was not allowed to leave the table until she could successfully orgasm without stimulation to her twat. She was still at it after her father lent his wrench to Mathias Jenkins. When Jim pushed his penis into her mouth and applied gentle pressure to her breast, squeezing it and tugging on Allison's hard nipple, the orgasm came. Jim rewarded his daughter with a thorough tonguing of her cunt, but he did so in the living room as Allison lay atop him, watching the porno.

He positioned Allison in a 69 position and slowly fingered her tender young anus while he sucked at her cunt and Allison provided a daughterly sucking to his cock. This lesson continued until Allison orgasmed, with Jim's finger in her bottom and his semen coating her tongue. Allison swallowed his gift as she humped her young pussy against her daddy's mouth, riding his invading digit with her asshole, and then Jim continued the lesson until Allison was able to harden his cock once more.

Just as on the prior evening, Jim cuddled his daughter in bed, her anus plugged and the dildo gag in her mouth. Laying on her side, her father's large hand tightly adhering to her braless breast, Jim's cock once more began to saw back and forth between her legs. The hot pleasure of his cock length, slipping back and forth gently between her spread cunt lips made Allison's shame pour forth to coat his rod for an easy passage.

His daughter ground her ass back against him and moaned quietly around the gag while Jim pinched and tugged on her nipple, easing his hard inches back and forth, back and forth through the warm crease of her young sex. His fat, pulsing cockhead rubbed gently against her tiny button with each pass, making Allison squirm with need as her cunt honey smeared along his shaft.

Having deposited his cum into Allison's mouth, her father's cock had a great deal of endurance. Each time he felt her body shuddering with an approaching orgasm, though, he would stop his movement, resting his throbbing crown just inside of her entrance, where it would pulse between her splayed lips pleasurably, his daughter's warm folds hugging it with incestuous desire.

Once the girl had calmed, Jim resumed his slow thrusting, coating his cock with Allison's creamy daughter juice, playing with her hardened tit nub, the full roundness of her pliable, young breast encased by his palm.

Allison's body trembled with the need for an orgasm, the gentle but insistent friction of her father's hard cock making her moan and shake in his arms. Jim's own state was fast approaching, too, the welcoming lips of his girl's young cunny having invigorated his penis. He nestled his cockhead just into her warm sheath once more and discharged a hot splash of daddy cum into her. The first hard shot of his ejaculation pushed Allison's tortured young pussy over the edge, and she pushed back against his invading cock, the gripping entrance of her cunt squeezing tightly about her daddy's spurting head, while she mumbled around the gag and orgasmed.

Chapter Nine: Proper Bumfuckery

Through the next few days, the routine became the norm. Allison, upon returning from school, was made to fuck the rubber cock with her asshole while doing her homework, as well as through the evening meal. Without touching her cunt, she orgasmed as Jim put his cock into her mouth at the table. They would, then, retire to the living room. Here, Allison would watch the porno while hardening up her father's cock with her young mouth, as Jim devoured her virgin snatch.

Unlike that first night, though, he would lap at her juicy box while pushing the large rubber cock into her anus, ensuring that Allison orgasmed multiple times with the entirety of the toy in her rectum. It took only until the third night of this for the entire eight inches of the fat toy to fit wholly into his daughter's asshole. Each night, Jim would then cradle the girl, lovingly masturbating his cock with her pussy gash, fondling her breasts, and warming her cunt with a large discharge of his fatherly gift.

On the fourth night of this exercise, while Allison shook and wriggled with the need to orgasm, her father's cock sliding through her embarrassingly wet slit, Jim said, "You done real good taking that rubber cock, honey. It's about time you got a proper rogering from the real thing."

Allison moaned and humped his cock, desperate to cum.

"Yer gonna need to ask fer it, though. Do you think yer ready to have your bottom fucked?" Jim asked.

Allison shook her head, afraid of getting a real cock, her father's cock, pushed into her young anus.

"That's alright. Ain't no one gonna make you take it, lest you want to. Til you do, though, you ain't gettin' no more cums."

Allison whined and began to hump against him more vigorously. Jim withdrew his cock, making his daughter wiggle her hips needily. She could feel his hard, wet penis nestled between her butt cheeks, where it stayed as her father continued to palm her breast. Flushed with her desire to orgasm, Allison began to sob.

"Now, now, don't you go tearin' up. Remember what we talked about. A good man'll be mindful of yer pleasure, but it ain't some right that yer owed. There ain't no Second Amendment about a girl's right to cum."

He pushed his cock back between her legs and resumed stroking the length of it along her slit, until Allison panted around her dildo gag and whined, on the verge of an orgasm. Jim would not give it to her, instead pulling his cock out again and letting it rest between her cheeks, until the imminent pleasure began to fade. This action continued throughout the night and Allison slept very little, flushed and horny, unable to cum.

***

The following morning, after receiving her morning spanking, swallowing her father's gift, and then having the plug inserted into her anus, Jim introduced his daughter to her latest bit of training.

"What is that?" Allison said, looking at the weird leather and metal thing in her father's hand.

"This here's a chastity belt. Given that yer all worked up and ain't had no cum since last night, chances are yer gonna give in to temptation and go rubbin' yer cunny once yer at school."

Allison blushed, because she had been intending to do just that. She'd imagined hiding in a bathroom stall and quickly rubbing her cunny to an orgasm to get her release.

"No! I don't want that! Please!" Allison argued.

"Now you listen here," Jim said sternly, "Until you ask for a proper butt humpin' you ain't gettin' no cums. Since I can't watch ya' at school, yer getting put in the belt until ya' get home."

Allison, still, did not want a proper butt humping. She'd taken the big rubber cock into her anus, all the way, more than once this week, but the idea of having a real cock and a naked man pumping his length into her asshole made her afraid. She didn't want to do it.

"Don't make me spank yer cunny again," Jim warned.

Blushing, Allison complied, allowing her father to put the belt on her and lock it around her waist. Allison squealed with distress as the thing began to vibrate gently against her twat, increasing her arousal, but denying her relief.

***

Allison did not, at all, like wearing the belt. It was uncomfortable and embarrassing, even if no one else could see it. The vibrations kept her pussy so on edge that it was nearly impossible to concentrate on school. The addition of the large plug in her bottom only made it worse. Still, when she saw her two friends, Marybeth and Sue Ellen, with their clamped nipples, teary eyes, and dildo gags, she felt thankful that she wasn't humiliated in such a way.

When she returned home, the belt did not come off right away. Once she'd accepted another gift of semen from her father's cock, he helped her to remove the belt, and then observed her as she toileted and showered, which Allison found humiliating. Then, he put the belt back on.

The butt plug stayed in her anus as she did her homework, certain that it would be a mess. Jim, after dinner, pleasured his cock with her mouth. Allison's head in his lap, she watched the anal porn as the belt vibrated her twat, whining and sobbing with need while her father slowly pumped his cock into her mouth and occasionally jiggled the plug in her anus.

She wore the dildo gag again that night, but the belt stayed on, teasing her aroused fuckhole all night and keeping her awake. In the morning, Jim assisted her with her toileting and showering once more, this time joining her in the shower and washing her tits, cunt, and ass himself to ensure that she wasn't tempted to touch her sinful cunny.

***

By Sunday morning, Allison was so tired and horny, not having cum for three days while her cunny was mercilessly teased by the horrible, vibrating belt. Her father would not even allow her to achieve an orgasm from having the large rubber cock fucked into her asshole, ensuring that he stopped each time to keep her aroused, confused, and desperately horny.

The two of them attended church service, Allison wearing her dildo gag, butt plug and the belt. Allison spent the remainder of that day as she had so many others, recently, with Jim's fat cock in her mouth, watching the porno, and having her anus fucked by the rubber cock. By the time dinner ended, though, Allison crumbled. She needed to orgasm. The need was so great that nothing else mattered. It was impossible to think of anything but her cunny.

"Daddy," she said, after dinner, "I... I need a proper butt fucking. Please! Please, Sir, may I please have my cums?"

"If it's what ya' really want, we'll see ya' get it. Is that what you really want?"

"Yes! Please!" Allison begged.

***

Jim released her from the belt and brought her to the bathroom, where he observed her again, and then got her into the shower. Allison was not familiar with the term "enema," but she soon learned that it was a humiliating experience that she found disgusting, and it made her cry. Jim assured her, though, that it was right and proper to clean her out for a proper anal reaming. Once the process was complete, her father took her to her bedroom.

For quite some time, Jim sucked at his daughter's creaming hole, careful not to allow her to orgasm, which was not an easy feat given how worked up the girl was. Jim knew his way around a woman's pleasure, though, and made certain that Allison could never reach her peak. Once his daughter was bucking and flushed once more, Jim mounted her chest and spent a goodly while pumping his hard penis between her lips as he held her wrists in his hands.

Finally, Jim gauged it was time. He coated her well-trained butthole in the lube, and then spent several long minutes working the stuff into her anal passage with his fingers and the rubber cock. Allison wiggled and shook, moaning into the mattress with her need to cum, her mind utterly blank but for the want of that long-denied orgasm. At last, Jim judged her butthole ready to receive his fatherly erection.

He mounted his daughter and parted her rounded cheeks with his hands, admiring her puckered anus, the delicious hole that he'd come to love as much as the rest of her. This, he thought, was the culmination of those long weeks of work. His girl would go into the world, a proper woman, with a butthole ready for use by some unnamed future husband. That man, he knew, would one day shake his hand as he asked permission to take his daughter's ass in the blessing of marital union. Until that time, though, Jim would ensure that Allison's ass stayed ready.

Jim coated his cockshaft and placed the head of his dick at Allison's anus, cautiously inserting the spongy crown and giving an experimental push that parted her precious hole around his head. Allison groaned but she was used to this now, having taken the large, rubber cock with relative ease over the course of the last few weeks. Jim gave another push and her asshole opened up for him, enveloping the head of his penis and closing over its cap snugly, welcoming him in.

Allison's legs trembled at the intrusion, and she began to breathe heavily, her body shaking. Jim gave another nudge, working an inch of his length into her backdoor, the slick lube and her days of practice easing his passage into her anus. Allison's legs began to kick a bit as Jim fed more and more of his cock into her butthole, until half of his length had found its way into her rectum. Here he paused to allow her to adjust to the feel of a hard, throbbing shaft of real cockmeat.

He eased back an inch, then pushed forward, sliding his cock down the tunnel of her ass as her silky walls squeezed him tightly. Allison groaned under him, wiggling her bottom, her legs kicking. Another push sent five inches of his fatherly cock into her, leaving but two inches to go.

"That's real good, darlin'," Jim said soothingly.

A final slow thrust of his cock put the entire length of it into her tender backside, and then Jim's balls slapped lightly against her gushing cunny. Allison gave a long, guttural moan of pleasure at the feeling of the pulsing cock buried in her butt. Jim rested again, wholly taken with the warm, cozy grip of his daughter's anus massaging his penis. It had been far too long since he'd had the pleasure of a good butthole sucking at his cock and it was heavenly to feel it again.

Allison squirmed and wiggled, her legs trembling. Jim pulled his cock back an inch, and then pushed again, making his daughter groan into the mattress. His pace was slow and gentle as he repeated this, falling into a rhythm, holding Allison's arms to the bed as he began a slow, deliberate fucking of her teenage bottom. The long days of practice had done their work and, soon, Allison's adjusted anus was taking him with ease as she moaned and humped her ass back against him, breathing raggedly, sweating and panting her way toward her orgasm.

Jim increased his pace, just slightly, withdrawing more of his length on each stroke, ensuring that Allison began to feel the full, measured inches of his cock plundering her insides. With her father's cock to the balls in her contracting anus, Allison had her first analgasm on a real cock, grunting like an animal as the days of teasing finally found their release. She sobbed with relief as the pleasure finally consumed her mind, humping her father's penis, driving it into her asshole.

Jim, certain that the girl could take it, spread her legs further apart with his knees and commenced a proper rogering of his daughter's welcoming behind. His strokes were long and hard now, pushing Allison up the mattress by centimeters on each inward thrust, his daughter grunting and then orgasming violently around his prick, her entire body convulsing as his hard knob bumped at her insides and the length of his cock rubbed every inch of her ass shaft.