All Comments on 'Reawakening Ch. 01'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
GambierroninGambierronin3 months ago

What an amazing story. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4u3 months ago

I hope there is more to this. Makes me wish we had a Rachel as this serves as a cautionary tale....

zooliciouszoolicious3 months ago

Instant favorite

OGHMNWOGHMNW3 months ago

A Wonderful Hot Erotic start to this story. Rachel has a lopsided image of their problems when she arrived but it didn’t take long to see that both sides had some blame but Lisa obviously was more uptight about sex based on past experiences and public image. With the right stimulate he didn’t seem to wilt. Lisa appears to be competitive when dared. I’m so looking forward to reading more of their “ReAwakening”! Thank You!

HardBenHardBen3 months ago

What a brilliant sexy read. SOOO good!

jwswinglejwswingle3 months ago

Another fine read, and another story that is begging for many more chapters. I suspect she has more to reveal than just the risky/exhibition fetish. It makes me wonder what her gaggle of school girl friends were really up to. And I think that, after a lesson rseolves in fine orgasms all around, they should have Rachel back each time to show their appreciation, and to have her peel another layer off that repressed onion of a mind Lisa has. Many many more chapters could flow from this.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy3 months ago

Good beginning!

5

R1763R17633 months ago

I got partway into the first page and it reads like the wife brought home a hooker.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The wife's earlier trauma caused some deep scars. Hopefully the next chapter will reveal a great deal of healing.

RoisinDubh79RoisinDubh792 months ago

I quite liked the story so far.

Definitely an interesting start; Rachel certainly gets into her work, that's for sure.

During the kitchen scene, when Rachel instructed Daniel to remove Lisa's stockings, I was saying "no, leave them on!"

As Rachel later stated, men are visual, and that's what I like.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES