Reawakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So? It might be boring, but it's safe!"

"I think I see the problem. You think it's being safe; Daniel thinks sex has gotten boring and is having a harder time getting you interested. Lisa, men and women look at sex differently. Men are visual. They need to be in a mental state that comes from visual and physical stimuli, not just physical. You might be the greatest in the world at sucking a man's dick, but if he doesn't see it, it's not going to be the best. Women need to feel. They get turned on by emotion, not visual stimulation. When you looked at the pictures, you pictured how it would feel to be there. It's different and at the moment, you two are not connected at all. If you want me to help. You'll have to be honest with yourself. Denying sex anyplace but in the bedroom isn't being safe, not if your partner feels like you're just having sex, out of duty to the relationship. No one says you have to go run around a public park, naked. But there's a lot of room between the two to explore. I want you to take this test again. Only this time, I want you to be honest with yourself. You're completely safe here. Just let yourself go and see what it tells you about your sexuality."

She sighed and nodded slowly. Rachel handed her the goggles and sat and watched her tablet as Lisa did the test again. All three parts. For my part, all I could do was sit and wait, which was boring, since Rachel wouldn't let me see what was happening on the screen.

"Alright. Now I know." Rachel said. "You two are much more closely aligned than you might think. That is, if you can let yourself enjoy what you've indicated interests you."

"I don't see how any of what I clicked on can be done safely."

"Well, first off, you have your husband there to help protect you, where you didn't back then. And second, there isn't anyone else to talk into doing something she doesn't want to. This is about you and Daniel."

"I still don't see how this is going to help."

"Trust me. I think we can really twist the tiger's tail, and keep it completely safe. Are you game for that? Game to explore what you really desire without risking things getting out of control?"

"I don't know how."

"But are you willing to TRY?" Rachel asked emphatically.

"I suppose."

Rachel shook her head. "Such enthusiasm. Think about that orgasm you had upstairs, at the table. Think about how hard Daniel was inside you and how hard you came around him, how hard he came inside you. Do you want that kind of sex all the time?"

"Who wouldn't?"

"Then let me help you. Wait here." Rachel walked to her bag and dug in it, until she came out with a small pad of paper. She wrote something on it and then walked back to sit in front of the two of us. "Now, here is what I want you to do. You go to this address; it's a lingerie shop I use for these kinds of things. They're very good at allowing what I'm going to suggest. Daniel, I want you to take your wife there. Browse the racks and find the sexiest outfit you can put together. It can be as demure or as slutty as you wish, but it should fit YOUR desire of what you would like to see her in. Lisa, you may NOT complain about anything he picks. Your job is to model what he selects. Daniel, once you have picked an outfit, take her to the dressing rooms. They're a row along the back of the store. Pick one, have her go in and undress. Oh yes, Lisa, you have to leave the curtain open."

"Wait! What? Leave it open? But then won't anyone be able to see me naked?"

"Anyone in the store, yes. Outside, no."

"But...But...I don't think..."

"You can do it. I've seen what you claim turns you on. You're going to stand in the dressing room, you're going to undress until you're completely naked, and then you're going to put on whatever your husband selected. You'll step out and model it for him, and then, if he wants to select different items, you can either follow him to the rack or you can stay in the dressing room, with the curtain open, until he brings you the new items. Once he has chosen what you're wearing, you can go to the men's area, pick whatever you would like to see HIM wear, and then take him back to the dressing room and he can do the same thing you did. Strip completely and model whatever you selected. Once you're both satisfied, that each of you is dressed the way you each want to see your partner, pay for your purchases and go home."

"Wait. I didn't hear you tell us to change back." Lisa said.

"I didn't. Because you're not going to. You're going to wear home what you picked, so Daniel, Lisa, the fact that you will be going home in what you're modeling, may impact just how revealing you want to make it. Because I plan on using it for another task, the sexier and more revealing, the better. Are you dressing your spouse for showing them off in public? Yes, to an extent. But both of you show heavy interest in situations that involve both voyeurism and exhibitionism. So, we're going to find out just how far you are willing to experience it. If you get so turned on, you just have to have sex in the store, do it. If you manage to wait until you're back in the car, that's fine. What you can't do is wait until you get home. You MUST and I do mean MUST, both climax before you get home."

I sat and stared at her for long seconds. "You can't be serious, are you?" I asked quietly, looking at Lisa, who was sitting, staring, with her mouth hanging open, not saying a word.

"I am. Look, you two have a problem. Like a person who is afraid of heights, going sky diving or zip lining, to confront their fears. I'm going to ask the two of you, to together, help Lisa face her fear. It's no accident that she agreed to the dare that left her running in the park naked. There was always a risk she'd lose, and in her case, if she did, it would be an exhilarating experience. Sometimes being terrified of something, can be an incredibly stimulating experience. I'm going to throw you two into the deep end and hopefully get two answers. One, is can you be safe outside the bedroom, and two, does your interest profile match your desires? With that, I'm going to get dressed and go. I recommend that the two of you have sex, right here, right now." She said, as she stood up.

She picked up her stuff, put it in her bag and headed upstairs, still naked.

"Are we really supposed to do this?" Lisa finally asked.

"You reached out to her. If you don't want to do what she recommended, why did you find her?"

"Because I thought she could fix you, us."

"Uh huh. You were convinced the problem was me, and I needed to be fixed. Well, part of it is me, but part of it was you, trying to hide from me. I see what she's doing. She's trying to force you out into the open. I say we do it."

"Just because you want to flaunt my naked body in public?"

"No, because I think you're beautiful and if putting you into a lace picture frame, letting a few people see the Rembrandt in that frame, well, how can that not be sexy as hell?"

"And if I pick something that makes you essentially naked?"

"I'll wear whatever you pick for me. I don't care if it leaves me completely exposed, as long as it turns YOU on and makes you wanna have sex with me like earlier today."

"You liked that?"

"I did. And I think you did to. I dare you to let me sit your ass on the table and fuck you again."

"On the kitchen table?"

I grinned. "It's warm out. I was thinking the picnic table...out in the back yard?"

"In front of the neighbors?"

"It's mostly dark. I dare you. I double dare you. I double dog dare you!"

"You double dog dare me?"

"Uh huh. I double dog dare you."

Without a word she got up from the sofa and started up the stairs. I got up and followed after a few moments, wondering what she was doing. By the time I got to the top of the stairs, I could hear as she opened the back door to the patio. I walked to the still open door and in the fading evening light, saw her walking to the middle of the yard, where the picnic table had been moved, to dry out a tarp in the sun. She pulled the tarp off the table and sat on the edge and then lay back, lifting and spreading her legs wide, showing off her pussy to anyone that might happen to be looking toward our yard. I stepped to the end of the table, my rock-hard cock bumping her soft wet lips. "If you don't lick me first, I may not let you fuck me." She said quietly. I grinned and knelt down, looking at her sexy pussy for several seconds. She moaned softly into the night, as I stroked my tongue up her wet lips the first time. Yeah, I don't think I'm going to have any trouble staying hard for this one!