Rebecca Ch. 02

Story Info
Rednecks save black police chief.
3.2k words
4.45
8.4k
19
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next few weeks went by quickly. I was the police chief during the day and a slut during the evening at Johnny Reb's getting my pussy used by a bunch of fat smelly rednecks. The only problems that I had were a few out of town ass holes who insisted on causing trouble in my town. Between speeding and running stop signs, fighting and bullying the locals, I've had to arrest more than one of them. Unfortunately, our local redneck judge seems to release everyone that I bring into his courtroom. He's made it quite clear that he doesn't like a black woman as the chief of police. So now the out of town trouble makers even harass me when they're in town because they know that I really can't do anything to them that will stick.

I also noticed that one of the big old pickups that I usually saw at Johnny Reb's appeared to be shadowing me. One day I would see Frank's old green Ford a few times during he day, and then the next day it would be Clem's rusted out Chevy. Then back to Frank's Ford and then Tom's Dodge Ram. I couldn't figure out what they were doing, but I had other things to worry about.

I was working the afternoon shift one Thursday after having spent a few hours the night before getting abused at Johnny Reb's Bar. Eight or nine men had fucked all of my holes and called me Chief Slut, bitch, cum dump and anything else that came to their redneck minds. I was taking a short cut through an alley when one of the out of town ass holes pulled his truck in front of me and another pulled behind me. I watched as three men got out of each truck and started towards me. They were all big and three were white, two Hispanic and one black. As I started to reach for my gun, I looked up and saw that two of the white guys and one Hispanic had already pulled pistols and the other Hispanic held a small sawed-off shotgun. The other white guy and the black guy held large knives.

One of the men demanded, "Drop the gun, cunt." I slowly leaned over and placed my gun on the ground. The two men with knives walked to me and the white guy punched me in the gut knocking the wind out of me. When I stood back up, the black guy held his knife under my chin while the white guy cut the front of my police shirt and then cut my bra. He pulled both from my body.

One of the men said, "We're gonna strip your nigger ass and then all of us is gonna fuck you." I was hit in the stomach again and doubled over.

As I was straightening back up, the black guy stepped forward and slipped his knife into my waistband and began slicing my pants. "P-p-please d-do't," I begged him. They all laughed at me as he sliced the right leg of my pants. Without a waistband, the other leg of my pants fell to the ground leaving me standing there in my panties.

"OK boys, that's enough." I looked at my tormentors and they were now looking behind themselves. I focused my eyes and saw a few of the guys from Johnny Reb's holding their hunting rifles aimed at the six men. I recognized Clem, Frank and Tom among them. I heard a noise behind me and turned to see four more men from the bar walking behind me with their hunting rifles aimed at the six men.

Clem said, "Why don't you motherfuckers drop your guns before we get nervous and shoot you." The six men all looked at each other and then they slowly dropped their guns and knives on the ground. I reached down and picked up my blouse and put it back on holding it closed in front. I started to say something, but Clem held up his hand, looked at the six men and said, "Why are you fuckers trying to hurt our police chief?"

When one of the men opened his mouth to speak, Frank hit him from behind with the stock of his rifle and knocked him to the ground. While he was down, two of my rescuers kicked and stomped on him until he was unconscious.

Clem had Frank take their wallets and remove their driver's licenses. He gave the wallets back to them. Each time I tried to speak to stop it, Clem stopped me. Clem said, "Now, each one of you worthless motherfuckers are going to apologize to our chief and then you're going to pick up your worthless friend and get the fuck out of our town. If you ever come back or touch our chief again, we'll kill you because we know who you are." He looked at Frank who held up the driver's licenses and then asked, "Do you understand?"

When the first man looked at me and mumbled, "Sorry," he was slammed from behind with a gun knocking him down.

Clem said, "That's what happens if we think you're not being sincere or doing a good enough apology." Clem winked at me and I continued to bite my tongue. "Do you fuckers understand?" They all nodded.

One after another, they approached me and apologized in such a way that apparently made Clem happy. When they finished, they picked up their two friends from the ground, put them in their trucks and quickly left. My rescuers surrounded me smiling and I stepped over and threw my arms around Clem's neck and gave him a hug. "Thank you, Clem." I stepped back and hugged each of my rescuers. I asked, "Why are you here and how did you know I was in trouble?"

Tom smiled and said, "We've been keeping an eye on you, because we didn't want anything to happen to our Chief Slut." I grinned at him. He continued, "Today was Frank's turn and when he saw those fuckers in town, he figured that there might be trouble so he called the rest of us on his CB."

I smiled at my rescuers and said, "Well, I'm glad you were here because I don't think I could have gotten myself out of that mess. How about if I come out to Johnny Reb's tomorrow night and show you how much I appreciate you all?" The men all grinned and nodded their heads. As they all walked away, each of them passed me and either grabbed my ass or my breasts. I let my blouse fall open so they had easy access.

I made it back to my car in the station parking lot and grabbed another uniform and put it on in my car before continuing my shift. The rest of the day went pretty well giving me time to consider what happened earlier. I have to admit that I felt quite good about my bar guys coming to my rescue. I know they all considered me a piece of black fuck meat, but apparently, they wanted to keep their cum dump safe.

The next day's shift also went well and Robert just happened to be on night shift. I told him that I had to cover for another officer for a few hours so I left the house Friday night at 8:30. I parked along the side of the road and changed from my uniform into a tiny white halter dress. I knew the men would like the contrast between the white dress and my dark skin. I also knew they would like the short skirt, low cut top and the ease of removing just by untying my halter. I parked in the Reb's parking lot and noticed the usual trucks in the parking lot. I got a box from my back seat and walked to the door. "This should be an interesting, fun and exhausting night," I thought," as I opened the door and walked in.

Everything stopped when I walked in the door. It looked like about 15 of the regulars that night, and I recognized all of them as my rescuers. I sat the box on a table by the door and walked up to one of the men, put my arms around his neck, looked him in the eye and thanked him for saving me and kissed him. I shoved my tongue into his mouth and held the kiss for a long time letting his hands run freely over my body. I worked my way around the room doing the same with each of my big fat smelly redneck heroes. When I had finished, my entire body had been felt, squeezed, pinched and manhandled.

I walked to the door, removed my dress and hung it on the hook. I carried the box over to a table and put it down. I reached inside and took out three pairs of handcuffs as the men stood and watched while rubbing their crotches. I hooked the handcuffs together and attached one end to my left wrist. I stood on my toes and tossed the cuffs over a ceiling beam and then attached the loose end to my right hand leaving me suspended from the beam on my toes.

I looked at the men and said, "I am your black whore. I want you to treat me like a whore. You can beat me and use me in any way you want. You are all my masters. You can use anything in the box on my if you want. I will be yours as long as you want me." The confusion on their faces slowly turned to big smiles. Clem walked over and stood in front of me. I said, "Please slap my body so I'll never forget that you are my master."

Clem slapped my face hard. Then he slapped each of my breasts hard making me jerk and moan. He looked into the box and pulled out two nipple clamps and fastened them to my hard nipples. "Aaaah," I cried. "Owww!" He laughed at me and I saw him lift a small whip from the box. Frank stepped forward and picked up another of the whips from the box. One of the men stood behind me and one in front and they spent the next few minutes whipping my black body. I screamed as I orgasmed as they were beating my pussy and breasts at the same time.

While they were beating me, two of the other men found the vibrators and dildos and moved in for their turn on my body. My feet were lifted from the floor and held about waist high and dildos were rammed into my pussy and ass while a vibrator was used on my clit giving me one long continuous orgasm. I squirmed and screamed cried and moaned and begged them to use me as their whore. My body was covered with sweat and I was in an orgasmic daze.

The men uncuffed my hands and Tom lifted me onto Franks cock. Frank was lying on his back and his cock slid easily into my pussy. I felt another cock enter my ass and I screamed, "Aaarrrrggggh! Oh fuck! Aaaaah!" They rammed a cock into my mouth to shut me up. I felt the men shifting around and then another cock was at the entrance to my ass. I tried to beg them not to, but my mouth was full, so the cock slowly entered my ass with the other one. I tried to scream, but the cock in my mouth would ram balls deep each time I tried to scream. The four men pounded me unmercifully for a long time and eventually the pain subsided into pleasure.

After they all filled my slutty holes with their cum and I had cleaned their cocks, four more cocks were stuck into my body. This time, the second cock slid easily into my ass. I begged my masters to make me feel pain. They slapped my face, ass and breasts while they were fucking me. The next group managed to get two cocks into my gushing pussy. They tried to get a third cock into my pussy, but eventually gave up and stuck it into my ass.

The men fucked me hard for a couple of hours. I passed out a couple of times, but they slapped me or threw water on me. When the men took a break, they used the toys on me for the next hour. The nipple clamps were put back on me and they had no trouble getting two big dildos into my gaping pussy and ass hole. At the end of an hour, they were all ready to get more exercise for their cocks. They gave me a short break to drink a bottle of water. When I finished with the water, I dropped to my knees and begged them to let me eat their ass holes. I crawled to each of them and licked their asses and shoved my tongue deep into their bowels. They all stunk but I I belonged to these disgusting men who had saved me.

The men worked on my body for almost four more hours. More than once, I had five cocks in my body at the same time. They strung me up and took turns whipping and paddling me again. I lost track of the number of times that cum was scooped from my pussy, ass and the floor and fed to my willing mouth.

Around 4:40 in the morning, the men were about finished with their willing whore. As I lay on the dirty floor of the bar, the men all stood around me looking at their work and telling me what a slut I am. I had drifted in and out of consciousness for the past hour. As the men were discussing the many things they did to my body and high fiving each other, I said, "Please take m-me . . . "

"What?" Clem asked. "I can't hear you.' He leaned down closer to me.

I said, "I want you to take me outside and use me as your urinal."

Clem grinned and said, "Are you sure?"

I nodded my head and said, "I owe you guys. I belong to you and I want you to completely use me."

The men carried my sexually abused body outside. I had welts on my ass, legs, pussy and breasts from being whipped and my pussy and ass hole were just gaping holes. My face was warm from being slapped and my hair had been pulled.

I was carried around behind the building and was tossed on a pile of trash bags. Some of the bags were leaking fryer grease, cigarette ashes, food remnants and beer all over me. The next thing I knew, all of the men were holding their cocks and pissing all over me. I lay helplessly in the pile of bags and opened my mouth as they pissed into my mouth and all over my body. As they finished, they walked away while laughing and talking about how much they enjoyed using their nigger whore.

Finally, it was just Clem and I left. He asked if I needed help getting home, but I told him that I would just lie there for a few minutes and then get home ok. He smiled down at me and said, "Chief, we all like you. You're a good piece of ass so we'll take care of you whenever things start to get bad like they did yesterday."

I nodded my head and said, "Thanks Clem. You saved my life. I enjoy my job as police chief, but I also enjoy my time as your black whore. I want to keep doing both." Clem smiled, nodded his head and turned and left.

I laid in the trash covered with smelly piss for a long time. Finally, the cool night air and the odor forced me to get up and limp to my car. I ached all over. My pussy, nipples and ass were especially sore. I pulled a towel from my back seat and dried the cum from myself and then put on an old dress. I put the towel on my seat and slowly drove home and went to bed.

It took me several days to recover from Friday night. Monday at work, Tom called and told me that they needed a stripped this coming Friday for a small bachelor party. Since he was one of my rescuers, I couldn't turn him down so I agree. He sent over a box on Wednesday with instructions to wear what was inside.

I didn't open the box until Friday and when I did, I was shocked. It contained a bikini with three tiny rectangular patches that would barely cover my nipples and pussy. The shocking part was that the triangles were actually small Confederate flags. The dress that I was to wear over the bikini was also a Confederate flag with the words 'The South Shall Rise Again' printed on it. Seeing as how I have been banging a bunch of smelly southern rednecks for the past several weeks and have begged them to do almost every type of sexual abuse, I could hardly refuse to wear this.

When I arrived at the party, I saw that the bar was closed for the evening. Inside, I saw that only a few of the regulars were there, but there were a half dozen new recruits, one of which was the groom. The newbies all appeared to be about 18 to 20 years old. When they saw my dress and as I stripped into my bikini, the men all hooted and hollered all kinds of racist comments at me.

"Shit. Tom got us an old skank nigger for entertainment. What's the matter with him?"

"Hey nigger. You know that's a Confederate flag you're wearing?"

"Are you gonna be our slave tonight, cunt?"

"You better know your place, nigger. You belong to us tonight."

I smiled at them and nodded my head. "Yes sir, I know my place and I belong to you. I'm your slave, massuh."

The young men all laughed and high fived each other. When I was naked, I moved to one of the men for a lap dance and he said, "Don't touch me, nigger," and shoved me away. The second man did the same, but the third young man grabbed my wrist and pulled me to his lap. "You wanna suck my cock, cunt?" He asked. I quickly nodded my head. He laughed and slapped my breasts and then pulled his cock from his pants. The other young men watched as I went down and sucked his white cock. Once they realized that I wasn't a freak, they all demanded a blow job. Eventually, they discovered my pussy and began fucking my pussy. The young men worked me over for a couple of hours. After the previous weekend, this was a cakewalk.

When the young men finished with me, I put the flag bikini and dress back on and left. As I walked out the door, I could hear the young men laughing and shouting derogatory comments at me.

"Come on back whenever you want more white cock, cunt."

"Remember your place, nigger, on your knees in front of your master."

"For an old nigger slut, she wasn't too bad."

The last comment made me smile. I guess that's what I am - an old nigger slut. But this old nigger slut couldn't wait to get back to her own rednecks.