Rebecca Goes to the Theatre

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He actually responded to being told what to do and had played with her breasts in a way which did not make her feel that she was dough or hurt her. At the risk of opening up what people thought they could get away with she had allowed him to rub his dick between her breasts and he had enjoyed it. He had responded with enthusiasm to the idea that they could go to another film together in a month and had not sulked. He had also said that he would not talk about coming between her tits and would pretend that he had only had a hand job. He said the others wouldn't believe him anyway.

A couple of days after this Claire who was in her history and English class was waiting outside the school gates and asked if they could walk home together. Rebecca accepted. Claire had been amusing winding up their sex education teacher and was more willing to be friendly than most.

Unfortunately, Rebecca was the only girl from her school who had transferred into the sixth form and most of the other girls had known at least two of the others. She also spent most of her free time in the library.

Claire had started by apologising for not being more sociable. "I'm afraid none of us know what to make of you. You came straight out of the gate answering questions in class and disagreeing with the boys without pulling your punches. Most of us are a bit intimidated by you to be honest."

Rebecca must obviously have looked amazed, and Claire had laughed. "Ok, that response will make the rest of this conversation easier."

Claire hesitated, "I'm going out with Joe in the upper sixth. Joe is a friend of Roy's. Roy told Joe that he had enjoyed going to the cinema with you and that he hoped to do so again next month. He said you were sweet and refused to talk about what had happened on the date accept to say that you believed in playing fair. Joe asked me to talk to you because he was afraid that most of the people you have been out with have exaggerated what they did to you."

Rebecca had reddened. "You may as well tell me the rest."

"Roland says that you sucked him off in a back alley after wanking him off during the film and that although you were good you were too much of a slag to go out with. James said he fucked you on the back seat of the bus and that he was glad he had bought a condom with him. The other two say they could have fucked you if they had brought a condom with them but were afraid of catching a social disease."

Rebecca had been taken aback and hurt by that. "I didn't fuck any of them. Well, OK I wanked them off in the cinema, and let them squeeze my tits, but that was in return for them paying for the date and not insisting on snogging me during the film."

Claire put her hand on Rebecca's shoulder. "You did what?"

"Well, I told them before the film started I wanted to watch it. It seemed only fair to tell them that they were allowed to squeeze my tits and that I would give them a hand job."

Claire said, "What did you say to them afterwards?"

"Thanks for a good evening, I wasn't interested in being their girlfriend and perhaps we could do it again in a month."

Her classmate was now holding on to a nearby wall trying to control her laughter. "You told them that."

"Well yes. For some reason that pissed them off. Apart from Roy. He seemed happy just to meet up with me."

Claire recovered herself. "I suppose that letting them grope your tits is fair enough for a first date, but my elder sister tells me you should make them work a little bit harder for it. Why offer the hand job?"

"Don't see what's so important about that. Provided you have a coat over your laps and a tissue ready there is little to no risk of being seen or of getting anything on my clothes. Also, I can move my hand up and down while watching the film without engaging that mush of the brain. I think a kiss is far more personal."

Claire looked at her as though she was a being from a foreign planet. Eventually she nodded "I can see that is rational, but......"

She paused, "And you really told all of them thanks for a good evening, but you would not go out with them."

"Of course. I don't want to walk around hand in hand at school, keep arguing and making up or suck face in public. I want to work hard this year and get into a good university."

"You are now going to tell me that the reason you said no to some of them was because you were not interested in the film they suggested."

"Of course."

"Why not go to the films by yourself?"

"I can't afford to. Well, I couldn't at the start of term after buying those dresses. Besides which when they do it properly I do like men playing with my breasts and coming in my hand."

"We are going to have to be best friends. You look at the world differently than everyone else."

"Thanks, I think."

"Seriously though, the boys in the sixth form do not know what to make of you. OK you are a year older than the rest of us in the lower sixth and all the ones you have been out with are also over eighteen, but they aren't used to a woman saying you can do this with me without them testing the waters first. Also, they do take the I don't want to go out with you but happy to see you next month personally. I know how I would feel if a boy said that to me after a date. Wham bam thank you man."

"Do you think I should explain the full terms and conditions when they ask me out?"

Another fit of laughter. "Perhaps tell the ones you knock back which film you would be happy to see with them. Look it may be how things work in practice, but you make it sound like bartering sexual favours for a few drinks and a cinema ticket."

"Weren't most marriages in Jane Austin novels fundamentally that sort of trade off?"

"I can see that English lessons are going to be a hoot as well."

Rebecca had paused, offered Claire a hand which her classmate had shaken. "Thanks. I will think about it. I was relying on what my aunt advised, but she is twenty-two years older than me and deals with grown men. Actually, let's be friends."

Claire had smiled and said, "Works for me. Just take care."

Rebecca in retrospect wished that she had had the conversation a week earlier. A few days earlier she had accepted an invitation to go to a matinee performance of Measure for Measure at the Malvern Theatre from Alex in the upper sixth.

Apparently his mother had meant to go with him, but her father was poorly so she had gone to look after him. Alex had a car so would drive them to and back from the show. She had agreed to meet him at a petrol station near his house. He had explained that his father could be a bit embarrassing if he met a female friend of Alex's.

She had worn a shortish black skirt, white blouse, and a black jumper. As it was a warm day, and they would be travelling by car she had not brought a coat with her.

She was doing Measure for Measure for A level English so wanted to see a live performance. Their teacher had encouraged them to do this on the basis that even a bad performance could make you think more clearly about the words on the page and the potential hidden meanings.

When he had picked her up in the agreed meeting place he had said, "I know it's customary to bring flowers or chocolates, but I believe in a gift which can last longer than a few hours." He had then handed her a package and said to her, "Open it now."

She had obeyed and had found it was a packet of thigh high fish net stockings. She had put them on as he watched appreciatively.

Alex had been good company in the car and had asked about her English syllabus generally and had given his views on the strengths and weaknesses of her teachers.

When they got to the theatre she went to the toilet as he bought the drinks and a program. She looked at herself in the mirror and frowned. While her skirt was by no mean a mini skirt, it came to well above her knee. The fish net stockings did make her look a little like fresh meat in Balsall Heath. She came out of the toilets and met him in the bar where she was presented with a large glass of wine. He also had a drink which made her feel a little uneasy.

The performance was by the British Shakespeare Company who had been formed by a famous actor in his fifties who had had a few years in tax exile appearing in US films and had persuaded some angels to back a new company performing Shakespeare on the road. A mixture of good up and coming actors and solid middle-aged actors had joined the company.

The plot was ridiculous if you thought about it too hard. The Duke of Vienna decides that the morals of the city are too lax, but that he is the wrong person to lead the crack down. He says he is going on a secret diplomatic mission and appoints one of his young advisers, Angelo, to be his substitute while he is away. He orders Angelo to crack down on vice and then disguises himself as a holy man and hangs around in Vienna to see what happens next. Angelo condemns to death a young man, Claudio, who had had sex with his betrothed before they were married, and she had become pregnant. He also orders all the brothels to be shut down. Claudio sends a friend Lucio to ask his sister Isabella who is about to become a nun to intercede on his behalf. Angelo fancies the sister and says that if she allows him to fuck her, he will release her brother. She refuses and tells her brother what was asked of her. He suggests that if he loves him she should lie back and think of England. She is pissed off and says that her chastity is more important than him. The duke meanwhile has been wandering around the prisons of Vienna and ad met the brother and heard the story from Lucio and recalls that Angelo had dumped his fiancée when she lost most of her money. He talks to Isabella and tells her to inform Angelo that she will do as he wants but it has to be in complete darkness. He then arranges for the dumped fiancée to take Isabella's place. Angelo fucks the women who he believes to be Isabella. He then reneges on the agreement to spare the brother's life to protect himself against her accusing him later. The duke talks the prisoner governor into cutting off the head of a prisoner who had died of natural causes who apparently looks like her brother and keeping the brother safe. At the end of the play Angelo is unmasked as a hypocrite but gets away with being forced to marry his ex-fiancée, Claudio marries his pregnant fiancée, and the comic relief is forced to marry a prostitute. The duke then tells Isabella he is going to marry her.

It was a good production with the actor playing Angelo doing as well as anyone can be expected to convince that until he saw Isabella he was going to honestly enforce the law. The scene before the interva;l was the scene where Angelo tells Isabella that the price of her brother's freedom is that she gives herself to him. The actor who was probably only around five foot seven inches threw the actress who was around five foot tall onto a chaise longue and looked as though he was going to do without even forced consent.

She felt the impact in the audience. The actress had conveyed how fundamentally helpless she was to resist what Angelo wanted. Luckily, the play did not require a consummation and Angelo stopped after a few seconds of Isabella struggling. Alex's hand had travelled up her thigh during the scene, but she had been too wrapped up in the scene to object. She was slightly disconcerted that she found the scene both discomforting and erotic and had responded to the hand up her skirt.

Alex had ordered drinks for the interval. She was not convinced that his claimed glass of sparkling water was not really a pre-poured G&T. On the other hand, he was very eloquent in discussing the performance so far and made good points about the scene where the stupid policeman brings the procurer at the brothel before the judge (who if the duke had any sense at all should have been appointed the duke's substitute).

She felt self-conscious about the fact that the prostitutes in the jail scenes were wearing fishnets as well. Alex whispered to her that all the husbands who had been dragged along to the theatre by their wives and boyfriends were casting glimpses at her and imagining what they would like to do to her. She laughed but she was slightly worried by the fact that he had pinched her arse harder than she felt comfortable with. He seemed to realise this, and half apologised, "Sorry, Becca, that was harder than I intended. It is just that the sight of the other men envying me for having you on my arm wanted me to make it clear that you were with me, and I overdid it."

The second half of the play was equally as good. Of course, the biggest laugh came when the comic relief (who had admittedly been annoying the duke in his holy man disguise throughout) was told to marry a punk. No one in 1980 could blame a theatre director for dressing the supporting actress up as though she was a punk rocker -- an easy gag, but if it works why not. She was disconcerted a little by the fact that the thigh highs the dark haired actress playing the punk was wearing meant she looked a little like Rebecca.

The best bit was when the actress playing Isabella on being told that she was going to be married to the duke conveyed a sense of horror at the prospect while realising that there was no choice. She felt that she should note the way the scene was played for when she wrote essays. She would check how good the reviews were for this production, but she did not see that referring to productions of the play would harm her marks.

The play had finished around quarter to six and she wondered how the actors could be ready to start again at 7.30. Anyway, she now knew it was her time to reciprocate. She hoped that he had just been showing off during the interval and that by himself he would be more like the man who discussed the play and the merits of the production.

To her surprise he drove her to a country pub about halfway back to Birmingham, where he parked the car and started kissing her in a car park despite the fact that people were walking by. She protested and he shrugged his shoulders. "Let me buy you a drink."

He escorted her into a pub when two young men spotted him. He said they were his cousins and asked her to follow his lead when he introduced her to them. He put his arm around her waist and squeezed her in front of them. The cousins bought a round including a large glass of white wine for her which he had ordered for her without bothering to ask what she wanted.

She was initially alarmed, but then the conversation became normal. The cousins greeted her and asked about the play. Alex was a little more open about holding and squeezing her than she felt totally comfortable with, but the cousins treated it as normal. He did not say that she was at the same school with him.

She went to the toilet after she had finished her glass of wine. The toilets were all cubicles with three male and two female cubicles. She had finished washing her hands and then opened the cubicle to find one of the cousins waiting outside. He said, "There you are" and pushed her back in the cubicle while copping a feel.

"What do you think you are doing?"

"Cousin Alex told me that you would give me a hand job for a couple of ponds."

She was desperate not to make a scene. "I'm afraid he was having a laff with you. He is my date and not my pimp."

The man apologised, "Sorry, he was just so convincing. I am afraid the tights also fooled me."

He then spoiled the apology by producing a fiver. "Will you give me a blow job for this?"

She said, "I am with your cousin and the rules are that you leave with the man you came with and don't mess around with others."

He apologised and left her alone. She sat down and held her head in her hands. She was around seventeen miles from home, and it was likely that her date had decided to hint to his cousins that she was a whore. She had played along with it up to a point. She had not outright denied it, but simply said that he was her date tonight.

Eventually, she got up and returned to the saloon area of the pub to find another white wine waiting for her. Alex gripped her around the waist and smiled. He also had a pint in front of him. She did her best to be natural and relaxed and said that she found his joke with his cousins amusing.

He smiled, "Sorry about Albert, I did not think he would take me seriously. They both envied me for having such a gorgeous bint as my date tonight."

He moved back to discussing the play and harped on the inconsistencies in Isabella's character. She goes from protesting the importance of virginity to helping another woman lose hers and then accepts the duke at the end of the play. He acknowledged that the actress playing Isabella had played her horror well, but that the scene had come out of nowhere.

They had debated the point. Both acknowledged that the real reason for her actions was that it served the plot. Alex then proposed another analysis which was that Isabella had been turned on by the assault on her and her hysterical reactions afterwards were her horror at that. He accepted that she went along with the substitution plot because a man who she thought was a holy man said it was OK with God but had been looking for reasons to say yes. He thought that there was a scene offstage where the jilted fiancée Mariana had described the night of passion and that Isabella had been tempted further by it. By the time the end of the play had come she was ready to be given a good seeing to. The message of the play was that extreme reactions about sex were unhealthy,

The two cousins were clearly uncomfortable with this conversation and the earlier "joke" and soon made their excuses after buying her another wine and him another pint. She wished that they had not as Alex had been getting increasingly loud and his hands had strayed.

He finally said, "Time to move on." She was glad to leave but wondered what would happen next. She was not happy being driven by Alex considering how much he had been drinking. She did not know the bus routes from here and did not have enough money for a taxi fare, even if she could find a working phone box with a taxi company number in it.

She was nervous about driving with someone who had had too much to drink because of what had happened to her mom. Marion had opened up about her mom's past after Rebecca had told her about her unsatisfactory date with Roland and her subsequent threesome with two strangers. Rebecca was not entirely certain whether Marion was warning her or letting her know that she was not alone. In particular, she explained why her dad had been so angry towards her and had not helped her after she had her nervous breakdown after her mom's death.

"Your dad lost his wife and his best friend in one day. Although the details were not published in the newspapers, he was told that when the drunk driver hit them, Doreen was in the back seat of the car sucking off Eric. The crash resulted in her biting off part of Eric which was found in her mouth by the police. Learning that his best friend had been betraying him and that the entire West Midlands Police force knew about it really humiliated him. He thought that everyone was laughing him, and they had all known that his wife had been cheating on him for years. No matter what I say to him he is convince that you are Eric's child and not his."

She at least now understood why dad had reacted so badly to mom's death. She still did not feel it was fair to take it out on her, but at least it was not totally irrational.

Alex drove more quickly than she felt comfortable with and occasionally lost concentration. She was now scared of him now. The thought of being injured or killed in a car accident terrified her.

He ignored some signposts to Birmingham but finally he screeched into the car park of what was apparently an old brick works. He then got out a flask and drank from it. If he had been over the limit previously he had been arguably just about been a safe driver. She was not so sure now.