Rebecca Goes to the Theatre

Story Info
Rebecca recalls the first time she was paid cash for sex.
13.6k words
3.96
10.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fourth instalment of the continuing adventures of Rebecca. This is set in 1980 Birmingham (UK) so no social media, no internet, no smartphones so characters can be more confident about not being found out. I have deliberately chosen to generally have longish sections where little sexual activity takes place, including back story and development of the underlying story and usually some flirtation before sexual activity takes place. That reflects my own preference in stories, but YMMV.

It is the UK so it is legal to drink in pubs at 18 and bar staff were unlikely to insist on ID unless the person ordering was clearly underage. All people engaged in sexual activity in this story are over 18.

While there are elements of this story which threaten to go into the non-consensual/reluctance category, I believe that erotic couplings is still the better description. The woman involved just about keeps all the plates in the air.

I am a new writer so constructive criticism and suggestions as to which category my stories should go in and advice on what works and does not work are gratefully received.

/////////////////////////////////////////

Rebecca woke up Sunday morning with a mild panic attack. She had just been fucked by a man thirty-five years older than her within hours of meeting him and had been paid by cheque. She had also agreed to become a historical consultant and to go with him to trips to museums and historians to persuade them to accept a Richard III exhibit which painted him in a more sympathetic way than normal.

It was a given that everyone who met them would wonder if he was getting in her pants. She just had to be convincing enough as an expert that they would conclude that this was unlikely despite the fact he was. She would be taking the risk that he had as much need to protect his reputation as she did.

She was convinced that he would repeat the experiment and not stop the cheques. She recalled the second bout of sex. He had pointed to the diagrams in the books showing the position she thought of as cowgirl. As it was December and the rooms in his house were twelve foot tall they had partially dressed again after he had taken her from behind against the snooker table wearing only her stockings and heels. The central heating was on but not so much that lying around nude while recuperating from round one was a clever idea. After she had finished the story about her friend at the lingerie shop, he refilled her glass from the bottle of Chablis in the ice bucket and said he just had to get some things. He returned with two cushions and a pillow.

Although he had taken her bare backed first time, that had been as a result of impatience after twelve months abstinence. He had indicated that he had not even had a wank in that time. It had certainly felt like that especially towards the end when he had got over his instinctive reaction to be gentle and concentrated on enjoying himself. Still for the second bout he asked if she could provide a durex. Apparently in World War II the London Rubber Company had been the sole supplier to the British Army and his generation referred to all contraceptives as durex. She did so, explaining as she did that they had had machines in the ladies' toilets as well as the gents.

He had started with both of them on their feet and had kissed her. He had moved his hand up the side of her skirt where she had previously undone the buttons and she lifted the leg to ease the process. With one hand he stroked her thigh while undoing the button and zip of the skirt with the other hand. He had stepped away and helped her step out of her skirt.

He had resumed kissing her and squeezing her arse, lead her backwards until she fell back on the sofa. He then lifted her legs up and first took her shoes off. She was slightly embarrassed by these. Although the two-inch heels had their advantages, the shoes were quite cheap.

She had previously unfastened the stockings from her garter belt, but he had asked to be allowed to actually take them off. He had rightly noticed that cowgirl was not an ideal position for the long life of stockings and besides which he seemed fascinated by her legs. He had kissed her thighs and legs as he had first removed the stockings and then her knickers.

This time around he had taken his time and she had found this stimulating. He was not yet ready to kiss her pussy but when he had started on the second stocking he had started kissing her higher on the thigh than the first one.

She found the fact that he appreciated her body and commentated on this fact stimulating and while he had been taking off the first stocking she had used her other foot to stroke his leg and cock.

After the stockings were off he pulled her up and kissed her again with a hand going underneath her jumper and another hand cupping her and he tentatively placed a finger in her pussy. She moved her hands under his shirt and down the back of his trousers. After a minute or so of kissing it was clear that they were both eager for round two.

He then explained the cushions and pillow. One cushion was to put under each of her knees on the polished wooden floor and the pillow was to place between the cushions to support him. She welcomed the cushions and wondered about the pillow. He lay on his back on the floor of the sitting room with his arse on the pillow. She had kneeled on the cushions and put the contraceptive on his cock. He was already erect after kissing her thighs and legs and the kiss and so the process had been simple.

She positioned herself above him and had gently impaled herself on his penis. His penis was both a little thicker and longer than that of her American businessman two days ago and she had wanted to be certain that she could manage it. To her relief she could, and she was now ready to ride.

He had then started to pull her jumper up her back, and she had bent forward so that he could pull it over her head. She had not bothered putting her bra back on and the only article of clothing she had left on was her garter belt.

He started to play with her breasts, and she started to ride him in earnest. She experimented on mixing the up and down movement with side-to-side movements. She gradually increased the pace, and he responded by thrusting upwards into her. She gasped and started to breathe more heavily. After a few minutes of this he pulled her upper body towards him and lifted his own torso upwards and started to suck her breasts and in particular her nipples. This reduced the range of movement available to her, but it seemed to be what they each needed for the time being. Gradually his head went back closer to the floor, but her breasts followed him down. He kept a hand on her lower back to help keep her in the saddle. Clearly he had an engineering background to think about that.

She had actually orgasmed while he was sucking her breasts and he had looked at her with enquiring eyes. "Are you Ok? Your eyes rolled around in your head."

"I'm fine. You just made me come. Last time you did not see it because I had my back to you. I want to do the same for you now and watch your face as you come. Let me up again and keep thrusting your cock into me as you were doing before."

He released her breast from his mouth, and she had started to ride him intensely. She got into a rhythm while he worked out when best to thrust. Although once or twice she came closer to bouncing higher than she would have liked she was never dismounted.

She took a gamble on which of Jane Shore's lovers he would most like to be thought of as being. An older man in his early fifties, loyal to Edward IV and his sons, a man who kept himself in better condition than his monarch. "Come for your Jane Shore, Lord Hastings. Let her please you as you deserve."

These words did indeed send Bill over the edge. He spasmed and for a second she feared she might have caused him some injury. His face then relaxed into a grin. He then rolled over, once again leaving his cock in her. He cuddled her and said, "The second interview was aced. You have filled the vacancy."

He leant over and stroked her hair. "You are just what I needed, Rebecca. I'll think about two positions for next week while you research Richard. Actually, you recommend one to please you."

He had temporarily looked sad. She had stroked his forehead and kissed him. No doubt he was thinking about his wife. Perhaps he was regretting not having been more adventurous with her.

"I will, Bill. If it helps, I don't mind you using me for your pleasure and even calling me names provided that you don't treat me with contempt or deliberately hurt me. I enjoy sex as much as any man. Take a few risks and I will let you know if you are overstepping."

He looked at her, thought for a moment and smiled. "Understood."

He had offered her money for a taxi, but she had declined. It was midnight and she was happy that the route home was safe, and it was probably quicker to walk anyway. The drunks would be further on their way home or going to a club and his side of the Bristol Road was safe and she knew her side.

The morning after she had told Marion a censored version which concentrated on the historical job offer. She suspected that the man was just well known enough that Marion would find it hard to keep silent until Rebecca had fully impressed on her the need for discretion to protect both her and his reputation. She had shown her one of the two cheques and despite advising her to pay it in before the man regained his sanity, Marion was clearly impressed that historical knowledge could pay so well. Besides which the idea of a man paying by cheque for sex did not occur to her.

Rebecca had recovered her confidence over the day, especially as she had worked up her Richard III argument. Not a heroic one, but the idea of a man protecting his own family and himself was a more sympathetic one than the traditional one and did not strain credulity. Casting Edward V as a bit of entitled brat who did not know that the best thing to do was to go along with the farce until he reached London did not seem much of a stretch.

On Monday she had gone to school. She heard from Julian on the way into the form room before the register was called that George had got into Oxford but not at his first-choice college. She decided to keep out of George's way as much as possible that day. He also told her that Bill had phoned James on Sunday and had given the firm an instruction to write a consultancy contract for historical advice from her and indicating that they would be employed for the next acquisition or sale his firm were involved in.

"James is a little chary of the law society rules on soliciting business, but he decided that giving me two fivers was a mark of family affection for helping him out on Saturday. It seemed only fair to pass one on to you."

He had passed the cash over.

The form teacher called the register and then asked to have a word. Rebecca had a free period next so that was not a problem. The teacher told her that she had been called to the headmaster's office. She panicked, had the guard worked out that he had been fooled and reported her. She told herself to stop worrying, he could not have known who she was, and it turned out that she was right. The headmaster showed her a letter from the tutors at the college she had been accepted at praising her performance during the interview. He told her that the college was known as "The House" by those who went there and had a church which was also a cathedral. He shook her by the hand and asked her to keep quiet about it until the afternoon.

At the afternoon assembly he announced that she had been awarded a scholarship and that John Trinder had been awarded an exhibition at University College Oxford. Jr then listed the Oxbridge acceptances so far. He then called for a round of applause. Some of the boys in her class turned to look at her and gave her a thumbs up. In the row behind Claire leant over, "Congratulations. Well deserved."

She turned her head to thank her and caught George's eye. He was clearly fuming. Julian who was sitting next to Claire glanced round and whispered "Ignore him. He just hates being beaten by a woman." Both she and Claire giggled, and he blushed, "Well he would probably like that, but you know what I meant."

Unfortunately, the next class was history and George had not had time to get his emotions under control. As they waited for the teacher to arrive, he talked loudly to his best friend James Wallet and said, "My brother told me that have quotas at some of the colleges. They need women and plebs to make the statistics look good and some sluts to suck and fuck the alumni to get more donations. Ideally one tart to fill all three requirements at once."

An embarrassed silence descended after an initial gasp of laughter and disbelief. Claire got up and slapped him in the face and she sensed Julian getting to his feet. She also saw Elizabeth holding back tears.

Luckily, Mr Hampton had just entered the room and order was resumed. He asked George and Claire if they wanted to explain what had just happened to the headmaster. George said no, he had been out of order and that he had no desire to report Claire and apologised to her. Claire had looked at Rebecca and had taken the hint to say that she accepted George's apology and that there was no need to involve the headmaster.

The teacher pretended that he had heard nothing, but pointedly discussed for twenty minutes examples of female rulers and the inadequate men who had dismissed them on account of their sex.

At the end of the lesson, he had asked her to stay behind. "Rebecca I heard what was said. You know as well as I that he was only lashing out and there was no truth in what he said."

Somehow kindness was harder to take than abuse. Tears filled her eyes, and she hugged the young teacher. He held her and patted her head. He then stiffened in all senses of the word. She continued to hold him tightly as he sought to gently disengage himself. She tried to guess how large his penis was and wondered how she could find out. She sobbed, "But they all want to believe it. You know that I did not have an easy time fitting in here last year. Am I just going to get more of the same at college?"

He gave up trying to push her away but tried to shift his position. He gently said, "You are now accepted by most of your classmates. Julian was ready to thump George in the eye when I walked in and most of the class looked shocked."

"Only Julian and Claire did anything about it. A quarter of the class found it funny. Besides which if I am going to make a career in the law I need the respect of people who go to college with me. They are potential clients and colleagues."

He said, "I am afraid that it is still hard being a woman in a man's world."

She grasped him tighter and said, "I need to avoid the type of mistakes I made when I first came here."

He patted her head, "I think I can help you there. One of my best friends went to your college and I can fill you in some of the background. There will be a problem in that the majority of your fellow students are used to having money. There are times when they will not intentionally be cruel but simply take things for granted."

She said, "Sir, I really need that sort of help. I don't even know what a fish knife looks like."

He said, "Fine, I will try and make time to help you. You will have to watch out for trying too hard. Actually, I did the same thing last year with one of the boys who went to Cambridge this year."

He looked at his watch and checked that no one was watching them. "Rebecca, I am your teacher, and I really should not be holding you like this at school -- at all really. Still if you want to talk to me about these aspects further, I can make time to discuss them with you."

"Thank you sir. I'm sorry for embarrassing you, but I need reassurance. If it helps I also have to worry about my reputation. After all the only thing most people think they know about Catherine the Great is that she liked been ridden by a horse."

She giggled to herself as she felt his erection rise again.

He said, "I'm glad you understand."

/-------------------/

Alan was slightly flustered after the girl left. Unfortunately, the fears the girl had hinted at were real ones. He had given Willian Brown lessons last year on things to avoid. Actually, most of the lessons had been to not to be too worried about things and relax. Most people were away from home for the first time and in many ways college was the time for learning social lessons. Still, he was worried for her going to that particular college. How did you tell a young girl that no matter what you did about your accent, money has a smell about it and lack of money also did.

He had heard her talk about not wanting to wear jeans because it was another uniform. There were limits to what she would do to fit in and that might also be bad for her. She had won the respect of the staff and he knew that she fitted in well with the maths students and was friendly with a majority of the history and English students.

He worried a little about inviting her home. Really it should be no different than coaching William. William too had needed a pat on the back when he was overwhelmed by the potential social problems. The problem was that he had not got an erection when holding William. Rebecca also reminded him of his betrothed and while the marriage date had now been fixed for June, she still would not allow him to do more than cuddle her.

He then recalled that at least two of the other students who had been accepted into Oxbridge had potential social issues. Perhaps he could invite all three to meetings after school at the same time. That should cover the appearance risk.

The girl was right to worry about the signals she gave. Maybe it was to do with the quirks which made her a good maths student as well, but she tended to be too direct on things. He thought back to the incident thirteen months ago.

/------------------------------------------------/

Rebecca also thought back to last year. After the date with Roland a few more of the upper sixth had invited her to films. She had accepted if she wanted to see the film and had explained to the men in advance that she wanted to watch the film but apart from that she would behave as one should do on a date.

Luckily, no one suggested meeting at the Railway Tavern, and no one had got as upset as Roland. He must have said something to them as two of them had got her tits out as soon as the lights went down. One of them had had to get back home early and so she had given him a hand job in the back of the bus. A third had even undid his zip before the opening credits had finished, but at least it had got it out of the way quickly and he had not recovered for more than one other go.

The fourth, Roy, had seemed terrified of her and had left her alone in the cinema. He had taken her for a drink afterwards and she had asked him why he had invited her out on a date. He had eventually said that he had been dared to. He muttered that he was shy around women.

For a moment she wondered whether this was some kind of weird reverse psychology and then decided no. She told him that she accepted that there was an element of quid pro quo for being treated on a date and that he seemed like a sweet man. She carefully avoided calling him a boy or even a young man. He gulped and said that if she did not mind he would be honoured.

He had come by car so had been drinking lemonade (apart from one shandy) and had parked in a multi storey cark part near the Birmingham Rep. She gave him his first kiss and hers was the first tits he had touched. While he quickly came when she put her hand on his dick, he was soon erect once more.