Rebecca Goes to the Theatre

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She decided that the best choice was to forgive him, and they began to snog in the back of the car. He was a good kisser and she relaxed into it for five minutes. He then moved his hand under her jumper and undid the buttons on her blouse and started squeezing her breasts. It was quite cold in the car and he commented on how firm her nipples were as he played with them.

The jumper and blouse were then taken off. He pulled her hand down to his trousers and she did what was necessary to release his cock and started to stroke and squeeze it. He moaned and then undid her bra and removed it. While his right hand concentrated on her breasts his left hand moved under her skirt and tried to remove her knickers. She grabbed the hand and pushed it down. He did not resist this, but instead told her how sexy she was and told her how hard to play with his cock. He took his revenge by grabbing her blouse when he came and ejaculating over it.

She froze at that point. The man was out to humiliate her and then boast about it to his friends. She tried to remind him that she was a human being, "Why did you that? I can't put that on again now."

"Sorry, it was just the nearest item to hand." He smirked at her and finished wiping his penis and tossed the blouse out of the window. She opened the car door while grabbing her jumper and got out of the car. She put the jumper back on and prepared to tell him to take her home or at least to the nearest place where she could catch a bus. She knew she could catch buses from Dudley or Wolverhampton to Birmingham.

He leaned over the back seat and pressed the buttons down on the front doors so she could not get in. He also locked the back door she had got out of and then he got out of the car himself. He got out of the car and put his car keys in his jacket pocket after locking the door he had got out of.

"OK, if you want to do it on the bonnet of my car or on the ground, that works for me."

She looked at him with disbelief, "Why the fuck do you think that I will have sex with you?"

"Because your bra and handbag are in my car, and you don't know where you are. I can assure you it is a fifteen mile or more walk home for you even if you choose the right direction and your shoes don't look like hiking shoes. Besides which everybody knows you are a natural born nympho who can't wait to get her knickers off. I am just breaking you in for the rest of my friends. Just bend over and let me fuck you in return for taking you to the theatre. If you prefer I will give you a fiver and fuck you up the arse. All we are doing is haggling about the price"

"Fuck you."

"Is that agreement? Bend over then and take off your knickers. I will even use a condom, if only to protect me from any diseases you may be carrying. You saw the play tonight. Who is going to believe you if you say that I raped you. Can you imagine what it would be like in court when they interrogate you about your morals? OK, Roy may not testify against you but the other four will say that you are a goer. What's the saying in the states, Bros before Hos. Everyone in the theatre and the pub saw you dressed like a tart, and you did not deny it to my cousins. What would their testimony be? Besides which what happens if you don't? I have your bra in my car, and I will show it to everyone on Monday and say that it was a gift from a grateful whore. Everyone will believe that I fucked you. You may as well bend over, have some fun and then get a lift home."

She nearly bent over as he was demanding but his contempt stiffened her resolve as well as the thought that she was not happy about being driven by him. She retreated ten yards before replying. "I will know that I did not let you fuck me and that will have to do. Let's see who people believe."

He took another swig from the flask. "Oh, I know who they will believe."

She said "My aunt tells me that my best friends are my legs. I will walk home"

"OK, let's see how you get home dressed like you are. Even if the police find you I will say I left you because you demanded too much money."

He got in his car and wound down the window, "Last chance babe."

She shook her head at him. He put his foot down hard on the accelerator and left her by herself. She watched him drive away and saw which way he turned when he hit the main road. Ok, at least I should not be heading in the wrong direction. She then checked her blouse and saw that he had driven over it on his way out and that it had been torn. He had also torn off some buttons when he had been feeling her up. She picked it up and put it in a plastic bag which was blowing round the car park.

She started off down the dirt road leading to the main road. She realised quickly that the shoes were not up to quick walking. The best she could hope for was around two and a half miles per hour on the flat. It was also a chilly night. When she finally hit the main road the sign said twelve miles to Birmingham. She told herself she could do it.

She hoped that someone would give her a lift at least some of the way. She had been walking about thirty minutes when a car stopped near her.

A middle-aged man held open the front door and she ran towards it.

"A fiver to let me fuck you bareback in the back seat and I'll drop you off in the next town."

"What type of girl do you think I am?"

"A whore who needs a ride and some cash for a taxi or the bus."

"I'm not a fucking whore."

"Well, you certainly look like one."

The man slammed the door and drove off. She told herself again that a girl's best friends were her legs and strode on towards Birmingham. Alex's contempt for her had made her obstinate.

She had similar conversations with two other men. She was now nervous that she was not that visible to drivers and that she might be hit by someone. By the third man she had become sufficiently desperate to suggesting a hand job for fifty pence and a lift to any bus stop where she could catch a bus to Birmingham.

The bloke said "No Babe. I can wank myself off for free. A blow job while I am driving, maybe."

She declined the offer. The image of her mother dying while biting Uncle Eric's dick off put her off doing anything with a driver.

She was musing on this when she heard a shout, "Hey luv, do you want a ride? This is no night to be out walking in without a duffle coat."

She turned round and saw a car had stopped just behind her. The front seat passenger was leaning his head out of the window. She looked closely and told herself that he looked and sounded OK and anyone referring to the absence of a duffle coat could not be that bad.

"Yes, please. I'm trying to get back to Brum." She used what she thought of as her Terry voice which was her most Brummie one.

Perhaps she should have looked more closely. She was directed to the back seat where she found that there were three young men already there. She soon realised that they had had a good night out and smelt of beer and cigarettes. She was told that she could sit on the lap of the middle passenger. It was apparently his birthday today and they had been out celebrating. The driver was the birthday boy's dad who had come to collect the others from the pub. The front seat passenger was the only one of the others who was not drunk.

The birthday boy had settled her on his knees and had clasped her around her waist.

"Hey babe, as Matt said it's a bit parky to be out without a coat."

"I had a barny with my boyfriend and he threw me out of the car."

The man to her left said, "It's so cold that your nipples are poking through your jumper."

She decided to giggle at that.

The man on her right touched the leg nearest to him and said, "Your pins are a bit chilled as well."

He started rubbing her nearest leg just above the knee. "Won't take long to get you hot, bab."

The man whose legs she was sitting on had moved his hands under her jumper and was about to make the discovery that she had no bra on. The man on her left put his hand on the leg nearest to him.

The front seat passenger said, "Hold your horses, boys. The lass has clearly had a bad night, let's treat her with respect."

There were a series of groans but the two men to the side of her stopped advancing up her leg although their hands remained on her knees. The birthday boy contented himself with squeezing her waist and nuzzling her neck. She could also feel that he had an erection which was straining to get out of his trousers.

The passenger said "Lass, they are dropping me off at home which is going sideways for your purposes. They will then give you a lift into Dudley and you can catch one of the buses from there. 126 or 87 for choice." He handed over 50p. "I trust that will get you back there."

She did not know this side of Birmingham well. She had been to Dudley Zoo and castle as a school outing in junior school, but otherwise was not that certain of the geography. She knew that there were plenty of buses from there.

Apart from the fact that the boner of the man whose knee she was sitting on pressing in to her, the next ten minutes were not a problem. However, once the front seat passenger had been let out and dashed across the road before the lights changed she realised that the mood in the car had changed.

For a start none of the back seat passengers showed any signs of moving into the front seat and the man whose knee she was on moved his hands up her and said, "She's got no bra on."

The driver looked in the back mirror and said, "Hey lads, I know who she reminds me off, it's Cupid Stunt off the Kenny Everett show."

The man on her left laughed and said, "She looks better without the beard."

The boy squeezing her tits said, "She's not Kenny Everett, that's for sure."

The man on the left turned her head towards him and started to kiss her. The man on the right moved his hand up her leg. She began to panic, was she out of the frying pan into the fire.

She escaped from the kiss and said, "Look. I just need a lift to Dudley." She realised too late that she had moved to her Rebecca voice.

"Fair enough, bab. If you are nice to us, we'll be good to you." The man with his hand up her skirt used his other hand to pull her hand down to his trousers. "If you keep my John Thomas warm then I'll return the favour."

He leered, "It will all be in the best possible taste." She recalled that this was the catch phrase of the character on the TV show.

On the other side a similar action occurred. She was soon jerking off two men at the same time while the man behind her was squeezing her tits. The front seat passenger had turned round and encouraged the back seat passengers to spread her legs wider.

The driver said, "She must be a witch. I'm just about to turn into a layby and give her a lip smacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, cool buzzing, high talking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing...throat full of the best cum in the midlands."

She realised where this was going. Instead of being fucked by one half drunk man, three drunk men and a designated driver would fuck her.

She thought quickly and said, "I need a piss."

The car very quickly came to a stop, and they let her out, although the men in the back seat copped a feel of her arse on the way out. She left the bag with her blouse behind to persuade them that she intended to come back. They had stopped in an area of countryside, and she moved behind a hedge and continued moving. She heard a few shouts in the distance and waited ten minutes so that she could be sure that they decided that she was not coming back and drove on. She reached the main road and found that she was now fifteen miles from Birmingham. The bastards had actually taken her further away from home. She told herself again that a girl's best friends were her legs and headed east.

She also was puzzled at herself. If the young men and the older man had not been so contemptuous of her she might have been turned on by the idea of servicing four men at once.

After an hour it started to rain and soon she was soaked to the skin. She ignored offers of a lift from cars with young men in after her earlier experience. She had not that many clothes left that she could afford to lose any more in the game of strip hitchhiking.

About an hour later she reached the outskirts of Dudley and a recognised bus route number. Unfortunately, she had missed the last bus by five minutes. She nearly started weeping at that point. Just then a Renault 4 came to a stop next to her. She looked round and saw a tall man with glasses in his mid-thirties looking at her with what looked like concern. "Christ, babe, you look like a drowned kitten. This is a night fit for neither man nor beast. Get in and warm up."

She must have been insane as she had misquoted King Lear at him, "It is indeed a naughty night to swim in."

He had looked oddly at her and then dismissed the phrase and said, "Look, I know you are a working girl, but you are a human being. Your John tonight has taken the piss. Let's get you warmed up and on your way. My house is fifteen minutes' drive away and you can have a shower and a cuppa. Something stronger if you would prefer."

She hesitated but decided to take the chance. The man had not despised her for looking like a whore and had been sympathetic. "Provided it is closer to Brum than here. I have already had some chancers take me in the wrong direction."

He smiled at her, "No problem. You can watch the road signs all the way." They drove through Dudley and started down the Birmingham New Road. Shortly after the roundabout he turned off into some side streets and stopped outside a semi-detached house with a garage. He got out, opened the garage door, and drove in. He closed the garage door and then let her in to the house.

He put on the kettle and showed her to the bathroom. He said, "If you don't mind wearing a baggie shirt, it will keep you warm while I put your jumper and skirt next to the radiator." He handed her a West Bromwich Albion football shirt which was designed for someone five inches taller than her.

She left the jumper and skirt outside the bathroom door so that he could dry them and took a shower. She then put on the jumper and the fish net stockings. She felt semi human again and came downstairs. The man handed her a cup of tea and looked at her. "Lass, what do you think you are up to? You're good looking and should have your choice of BL workers to marry you. The money for being on the game is not worth the risk."

He was on a sofa, and she sat down next to him.

She decided that her best chance of getting home was to play into his image of her and said, "I know that but it's not that simple. Once the boys knew I had put out for one of them without the promise of a ring, they thought that all of them could ride me for free. I thought I might as well get paid."

He pulled her close to him and started stroking her hair. As opposed to the attentions which had been paid to her earlier that night, he was gentle, and she welcomed that.

"Would you like some brandy with that. It won't put hairs on your chest, but it will warm you up."

She nodded consent and he topped up her cup. She snuggled up to him. She needed someone to treat her as a person who had feelings rather than a blow-up sex doll.

He put his arm around her waist and squeezed gently. "So, what happened to you tonight?"

She decided that some lies were called to. "My friend told me that I was needed as arm candy in Bromsgrove this evening." She looked at the clock, "last night now."

She sighed and crossed her legs, "It was only supposed to be an escort job, no sex, just make all his friends envy him."

She then realised that the fishnets suggested that she was a professional. "I should have got out when he insisted on me wearing these, but I'm a stupid cow who still trusts men to behave honourably."

She leant into him further and felt one hand squeeze her waist and the other pat her knee. She held the hand on her knee but did not move it away.

She had read that the best lies had a modicum of truth. "Instead of showing off a hot girlfriend, he wanted to show that I was his plaything. Groping me, smacking my bottom and inviting his friends to do the same."

The man moved the hand on her leg to her face and stroked her cheek. "I know men like that. I don't understand it myself."

He turned her head towards him and kissed her. She responded even if only because someone treating her kindly was what she needed.

He stopped kissing her, "So what happened next?"

"He said he would drive me home. Instead of which he headed for a quarry and insisted on me being friendly. I let him take off my bra and play with my breasts in the back seat for an extra fiver on the agreed fee as I needed to get home."

The man moved the hand on her waist under the jumper. "A generous offer on your behalf." He also topped up her tea with more brandy.

She wondered what she was up to and decided that she needed to be in control again. It may be that she would give the man what he wanted but it would be on her terms. One of her hands tickled his ear and ran through his hair.

"He decided after he had taken off my bra that what he wanted was to fuck me for the same money as he had originally promised for the straight escort job. Not even paying me the extra fiver."

"What a bastard." The man kissed her, and she responded by opening her mouth and gently inserting her tongue into his mouth. She was taken aback by the fact that it was actually rather pleasant. Maybe the man knew he was on a sure thing if he did not rush it, but it was working. The hand on her knee moved upwards and she only stopped it when it was grasping her upper thigh.

She continued, "I got out of the car then, but he shut the doors before I could get my handbag."

He said, "Look bab, it's been a rough night, you need to find a better..agent than the one you've got."

The man clearly had originally intended to say pimp but had toned the comment down.

"I know. Perhaps I should just get out of the city and start again."

"Sounds good to me. You are too clever for your own good. Were you quoting Shakespeare or Chaucer at me earlier?"

She shrugged her shoulders, "A gentlemen friend of mine used the words once and I thought that they sounded good."

He looked at her doubtfully and said, "Look I have a rubber johnny in my upstairs drawer. How about I make this evening not a total bust for you and pay you a tenner for a bit of slap and tickle and then run you into Brum. If nothing else I've always wanted to make love to a girl wearing a baggies shirt."

She laughed and said, "You're a gentleman and a scholar."

The man laughed, "I may even be a rinky Pink panther."

"The one and only truly original,"

"From head to toe."

She tried to work out why she was going to allow him to have sex with her. The answer was that she was tired, it was still raining heavily, she needed to get home, and he had treated her with a degree of respect and had laughed with her and not at her. He had assumed that she was on the game and who could blame him? However, he had been kind and treated her as worth talking to.

She also knew that Alex was right. There was no way she could report him to the police or to the school. No one would want to believe her or at most they would convince themselves that she had led him on. If a case went to court he would almost certainly be acquitted and even in the unlikely event he was found guilty, everyone at school would know who she was, and most would have decided that she had been asking for it. Real world, he would boast about having taken her over the bonnet of the car and then say that she had tried to charge him money for what she had given away for free. She just wanted to get home without catching pneumonia and then have a day to think about how she could recover any possible bit of self-respect from the situation.