Rebecca St. James: The Couch

Story Info
Rebecca St. James gets the part.
828 words
3.86
483
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really want this part," Rebecca St. James said.

The casting director looked at her. "But she's so unlike you. Why do you want this?"

"That's the fun of acting," said Rebecca.

"Oh," he said. "We'll need you to pre-audition."

"What?" said Rebecca. "Nobody told me there was a pre-audition."

"How much do you want the part?" said the casting director.

"I want it very badly," Rebecca said.

"Are you willing to do what it takes?"

"Of course."

"Well, then," he said. He approached Rebecca. She stood up. She was wearing a dark red dress with a hem about mid-shin and a pair of boots.

The casting director moved closer. Now he took Rebecca in his arms. He kissed her hard.

"This is your pre-audition?" Rebecca said, incredulously.

"Oh, no," he replied. "It's just the beginning." He grabbed her and pulled her to him. "You do want the part, right?"

"Well, yes, very much, but-" The casting director kissed Rebecca again, hard. He pinned her against the wall. He pulled in close and rubbed against her. Rebecca gulped.

"How much do you want it?" he said.

"Very much," replied Rebecca.

"Good," said the casting director. As he kissed her again, he fondled Rebecca's boobs over her dress. He rubbed against her.

"Sit," the casting director said. Rebecca walked over and sat on the couch. The casting director sat next to her, remarkably close, Rebecca thought. She shifted, a little uncomfortably. She felt the casting director's hand on her leg.

"What are you doing?" Rebecca said. The casting director reached around and unzipped Rebecca's dress.

"All part of the process," he assured her. Rebecca let out a long sigh. She took a deep breath.

"All right," Rebecca said softly. She pulled her boots off. She stood up and slipped off her dress. "Is this part of the process?"

The casting director smiled. "Yes," he said. "That's good," he said. Rebecca kissed him hard and unzipped his pants. "Attagirl," said the casting director.

Rebecca began to unbutton the casting director's shirt. He took it off. "Mmm, nice," Rebecca said, smiling prettily. He unhooked her bra. Rebecca grinned as she took it off. Rebecca's hand was on his crotch.

She undid his waistband. He fondled her breasts. Rebecca moaned. His pants came off.

"All right," said Rebeca. "Let's do this." She slipped off her sexy panties, leaving her stark naked.

"Wow," said the casting director. "You're even hotter than I thought." Rebecca pulled off the casting director's undies. His cock stood straight up. She smiled wide.

Naked, Rebecca fell to her knees. She took his cock in her hand and opened her mouth. The casting director's penis slid easily into Rebecca's mouth. She worked it vigorously with her tongue. It slid in and out between her pretty lips..

She continued to suck him for several minutes. His cock grew stiffer and stiffer. He played with Rebecca's boobs.

"Where do you want it?" the casting director said. Rebecca just kept sucking his hard dick. It jerked violently and spewed its juice deep into Rebecca's mouth and throat. Grinning, she swallowed it.

The casting director took Rebecca's hands. She got up. She kissed him hard and rubbed her pussy against him. He put his hands on her naked butt. She inserted her tongue in his mouth. Rebecca felt the casting director's finger in her pussy.

Locked in an embrace, they returned to the couch. Again the casting director fingered Rebecca. She kissed him hard. She leaned forward until she was on top of him.

"All right," Rebecca said. "Let's go." She moaned in satisfaction as the casting director's cock entered her. "Yes," she said softly, closing her eyes and throwing her head back. "God, I love sex!"

The casting director pumped Rebecca. She sighed. "Harder!" she said. He rammed his balls against her. She happily bounced and rode him, letting out soft moans. He plunged into her pussy alternately slowly and quickly.

"More," said Rebecca.

"OK," said the casting director as he rammed her again. She began to shake all over.

"Fill me up!" cried Rebecca. She was shivering with pleasure.

The casting director made one more strong push deep into Rebecca. His cock jerked hard and unleashed a flood. Rebecca quivered and shook repeatedly, deep in her lovely body. "Ooohhh," she moaned.

The casting director filled her pussy with juice. She smiled as he went flaccid.

"That was so good!" Rebecca said. "I do love sex." She kissed him.

"Congratulations," said the casting director.

"Was I that good?" Rebecca asked with a grin.

"Yes. You got the part. I guess she's not so unlike you."

"No, I guess not," Rebecca said. They picked up their clothes and started to get dressed.

"Shooting starts next week," the casting director said. "Maybe we'll see each other."

"Won't you have another movie to cast?" asked Rebecca. She finished dressing and left the room. The casting director watched her with a smile as she walked away.