Rebecca's Baby

Story Info
He begs his wife's former teacher to give her a baby.
1.4k words
3.91
13.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tkoberon
tkoberon
217 Followers

"You have to help us!" the man said plaintively.

"We have tried every method under the sun but we have not been able to have a baby. My husband was diagnosed as having a low sperm count. Finally we bowed to the inevitable and came to the conclusion we must find a sperm donor," his wife added in support.

Kevin's eyes widened in shock. "Me?"

"We have studied your family records back to the third generation. We are convinced that your genes are what we would like to inject into our bloodline," finished the husband.

"Instead of going to select from Kenyatta University Hospital's sperm banks we prefer someone we know well. You were my Sunday School teacher some twenty-odd years ago," said the wife.

Kevin stared. "Your name was?"

"Rebecca Wamagata from Carryandgo. From my high school years I sang in the church choir."

"Oh, then you married a man from Ondiri! I remember now!"

"This is Alan, my husband." The two men nodded to each other.

"So what do you propose to your Sunday School teacher?" Kevin could not believe the enormity of what he had just heard. Rebecca was full of spirit, he remembered, but he had no idea it could stretch to this!

"I want you to impregnate my wife." Alan did not mince his words. "Of course I will make it worth your while."

Kevin opposed this idea of payment immediately. Alan, however, would not let him off the hook. Finally he was persuaded to accept a rooster as a token of thanks.

They agreed that Alan would bring her for a weekend at her next ovulation period. But Kevin stipulated that he must not leave her but stay with them. He would get a guest bedroom.

*************************

Alan held his wife's hand as Kevin played with her thighs, getting her steam up. He pinched the tiny nipples causing them to gather and stand to attention. He kissed her tummy, pronged her navel with his tongue.

"Uuuwi, my God!" she screamed. "Where are you my husband when I am being tortured thus?"

"I am right here with you. We will not harm you, darling Wairimu!"

Kevin's tongue flicked her hairy triangle. She jumped three feet into the air. "Aaaiee! What are you doing to me in the presence of my husband of twelve years? Have a care!"

At these words, he drove into her slit, opening her. He became more vigorous, grabbing her thighs and spreading them, the better to lick her.

"Oooh, dear! How dare you do this to my body with my husband looking on? Have you no shame?"

Her husband tried to calm her. "He promised us he would be gentle with us, darling. Let us trust him."

Kevin took this as his cue to flick her slit powerfully, while holding her legs aloft. She screamed loudly. Then he sucked it all into his warm mouth. This was just too much for her. She came so powerfully she thought she would die, or at least faint. Alan's cock sprang up like it would displace Kevin.

The latter now used his cock like the spears of Chaka the Zulu, suddenly impaling her with it, before she had completely come down from her climax.

"Wui, please have mercy on your pupil!" Instead, Kevin drove in with insistent strokes, almost lifting her off the bed. His speed increased to rival that of an electric saw. Alan, trying to get closer and witness this great event in his family's life, found that he could barely see it!

"Aaah, I am pouring it into your wife's ripe cunt, Alan-iii!" He felt the other lay his hand on his lower back, as if in appreciation.

He came for long moments. Before he could allow himself to relax, he moved off.

"Come now, comrade. Pump her full of your seed!"

Beloved husband needed no second bidding. He nearly poked Kevin in the ass as the latter withdrew. He plunged into his wife's cunt ferociously with all the pent-up desire of seeing his wife ravished by her Sunday School teacher. When he imagined he was sliding on that worthy's semen, he could control himself no longer.

Kevin observed the other's bum tighten as he yelled his arrival, sparking his wife's orgasm. They both came noisily, as Kevin palpitated her nipples with one hand while caressing her beloved's bum.

"Receive your baby, Becky!" he urged. "Give her twins, you randy goat!"

Alan was gripped so tightly by his orgasm, that his legs remained so stiff, the knees cracked audibly. He could not care less.

When after many moments they subsided, they came back down to earth slowly. Rebecca was the first to open her eyes with a loud sigh of satisfaction.

"Well done, my dear friends in crime!" exclaimed Kevin.

"Thank you so much teacher!" was all Alan could manage before collapsing onto his wife's chest. They lay there exchanging kisses, fondles and sweet words. Kevin thought he saw love reignited right before his eyes.

He was lovingly fondling their naked bodies while they cooled down from their exertions. Letting out a huge sigh, Alan followed up what he had started, "You have taught us that even though sex is not giving us a baby, it still binds us closer. We will always keep that in mind."

*********************

Just to make sure, Alan and Rebecca made another visit like that first one the following ovulation period. First their host Kevin fucked Rebecca royally before giving way to Alan. Kevin was considerate that time too, in assuring the husband he had poured his seed into his loving wife, and the wife that she had received live seed from her husband.

She missed her periods that month, but they waited for the following month before visiting their doctor, who confirmed that indeed she was pregnant.

They made a third visit to Kevin's house, this time with the promised rooster. The order of service followed the first two with the exception that the rooster was first killed, cleaned, cooked with a stew of peas and carrots, and placed on the dining table before Kevin ordered them all to undress.

Laying Rebecca on the bed, he caressed her tenderly, from kissing her deeply, to sucking her boobs till she cried out in pure pleasure. She grabbed his cock in one hand, and her husband's in the other stroking them til they each groaned in lust.

Kevin passed some oil to her to rub on her hands making it smoother for both cocks. It was Kevin who placed himself first between her thighs, holding his cock like a battering ram. He nosed it around her cunt as if the entrance were invisible. She cried out in shrill voice, dying to have that cock inside her. He slid it gently in one smooth movement, since it was well oiled. Then he fucked her fast and furiously. She was helpless under this assault, so that she came in only one and a half minutes! He pulled out, grabbed it and rubbed it all over her clitoris. She stiffened as she came again.

He put his arm around Alan, getting hold of that cock. He stroked him sensually, then pulled him into position so that he too could fuck his wife in the heat of the moment. "Give her all your seven inches. Now! She wants you like crazy!"

The husband was driven to heights of performance. It was Kevin's turn to watch a cock pistoning into the cunt he had just quit, moving so fast that he could barely see it. He slapped the husband's bum like a donkey being driven. His palm was poised in the air to deliver the second blow, when he witnessed a trembling setting up in his body. Alan came in torrents into his pregnant wife. He collapsed onto her kissing her passionately. His hands explored her tits, while Kevin fondled his back, squeezing one butt cheek or the other.

When they all came back to terra firma, it was time to open the hot pot with the meat. They all shared in it piece after piece. Perhaps because of the strenuous exercise they had all engaged in, only a wing and a piece of neck remained. Kevin considered it all justice since he had enjoyed Rebecca's cunt every single time, pouring his offering to the altar of Venus without fail. Why then should he eat all the meat by himself?

tkoberon
tkoberon
217 Followers