All Comments on 'Rebecca's Fantasy'

by Leader12

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
JoeehartleyJoeehartleyover 2 years ago

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Terrific premise.

Nicely paced story.

Sure would have liked longer foreplay with much more description of what eack wa sdoing to the other, how each was reacting to what he/she was doing and what was being done to him/her. Perhaps some dialog about what each had fantasized about when she was the summer intern. For my taste it moved ahead much too fast as if there was a finish line that had to be crossed ASAP.

Four stars.

cleveland1rockscleveland1rocksover 2 years ago

Nice story about two people who should have been fucking for over a year!

DunkirkDunkirkover 2 years ago

Why use a condom. Go bareback and hope Rebecca soon shows off a baby bump.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A beautiful, well written story. The only blemish is a poorly constructed sentence on page two that has the word “down” in it three times. Please correct that. Loved the story, loved the writing, keep it the good work.

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

*****Good storyline with HOT sex!! Thanks for sharing.

Tequila8meTequila8meover 2 years ago

Very well written, nice story line and the right amount of build up and quality sets.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 2 years ago

Very good and sexy story with a nice plot. I was glad Rebecca got what she sought and that her vampy friend didn't. Great job!

KittyLover80KittyLover80over 1 year ago

Amazing story. Great characters. Very enoyable read.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusover 1 year ago

Delightful story. Well constructed, well paced. I wish I could add that it was well executed, but the text cries out for a good editor and an even better proofreader.

Nonetheless, 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous