Rebecca's Mistake

Story Info
Just a little follow up…
749 words
3.71
65k
20
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Upon returning home from her conference, where she taught her immature husband a lesson- she hoped he would finally realize who was in control and would stop the childish pranks.

She knew fucking Paul, the guy she met at the hotel, was probably wrong and way over and beyond the appropriate response, but she had to teach her husband a lesson. If she had just fucked him for the three days and never video taped it, how would he know the consequences of his actions! So she sent the videos, and was kind of surprised he never responded. No texts or phone calls, whatever- she had the right, he messed with her clothes.

Replaying one of the videos she made- left her smiling. Proud of her revenge, she thought of sending another video, this one of her taking a load of Paul's cum on her face and into her mouth. She had never done something like that, but smiling as she closed the video on her phone, she realized she really liked it.

After collecting the luggage from the trip, she hailed a taxi, a little angry, cos her husband wasn't responding to her calls, now that she was back in town. Maybe he was sulking- she decided to not tell her husband HOW MANY times she actually fucked Paul.

She started playing out the ways her husband was probably gonna apologize to her when he faced her again, knowing he was never going to fuck with clothes!

She assumed her control, was her willingness to shame the man who could not resist a good joke at her expense, the silly pranks he had pulled over the last year. Some actually made her laugh, she knew he loved her and just wanted her attention But he will now spend his time, more productively and more efficiently now that he knows who is in command.

As the long ride from the airport was nearly over, she began to eye the cab driver. She thought about the time her husband unscrewed all the light bulbs in the house so when she got home she had to walk in the dark using her cell phone to see.

"What do you think of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame?" asked the driver. She smiled and replied, "well, since you asked. They have got to be the biggest collection of idiots ever assembled! It's called the 'Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, not Rap Crap Street Jungle Hall of Fame! Seriously? Jay-Z, Whitless Houston, The Notorious Fat P.I.G., Janet Hackson, Nutsack Shakur, N.W.A., and you can't excuse Public Enema! I mean really, Rock and Roll!? They even inducted Jimmy Cliff, Bobby Womack, Madonna, Grandmaster Flash, Isaac Hayes, bunch of bullshit!

Of course you knew the whole thing was FUCKED, when they put Chuck Berry, James Brown, Ray Charles, Sam Cooke and Fats Domino in before the Beatles, how fucking stupid are you to neglect the single most influential and successful band ever on the first day? Neil Sedaka is not in, and he had a far more successful career than half the losers already inducted. Blondie is in, but NOT Boston?! Who makes these decisions? Morons obviously!! Styx? UFO? How are they not inducted? People must just Suck! My Hell, they are probably going to inducted that Eminem over Judas Priest!

In a Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, how is that possible? Dolly Parton and not Rage Against The Machine, has our collected society lost all forms of intelligence? It must because they put the building in Cleveland, the toxic water and so on... "the mistake by the lake" never more true than now! They need to move it to Corning Ohio at least that town is not littered with assholes and lousey stupid fucks. Cleveland is known for what? failure, disappointment, corruption, The Browns! Art Modell had enough sense to finally leave..."

She paused as she realized she was almost home

As the cab turned into the cul-de-sac, where she lived her, her shock silenced her desire to scream as she stared "What the fuck did he do?!"

The driver of the taxi stopped- confused, asking her, "Is this the place?"

"Yes!" she replied, exiting the vehicle, as she focused on her husband as he waved to her.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!" she cried, as she closed the door to the cab.

"I got your videos!" he laughed, jumping down from the CAT D4 Dozer he rented for the special occasion