All Comments on 'Rebecca's Mistake'

by Angry_White_Cuck2021

Sort by:
  • 98 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Next time, leave out the weird music diatribe with racist overtones and maybe just focus on the actual story?

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 2 years ago

Thank you for your first story. You didn't explain what the husband did. Assuming he wrecked the house, Why would he if he owned it and would some money after the divorce? She gave him videos, use them against her! File for divorce and share the videos with friends, family, her company, and of course their church! Post them on the internet - anonymously of course. Make sure everyone knows that she is a cheating and controlling bitch.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Jokes is still on the cheating bitch. Good short story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nobody is THAT stupid that she'd think there would be no reprisals or consequences for her actions. Has the whole State seen her video? I hope he took all of his things out of the house before he dozed it. He'd be on the hook for the value of the house and the fines for illegal demolition unless he took out the proper permits. And you'd need more than a D4 which is a finish dozer to do the job. At least a D6 or a medium size excavator to do the job right. Poorly thought story.

CreeperclawCreeperclawabout 2 years ago

A follow up to what?

rnebularrnebularabout 2 years ago

Terrible attempt that didn't even end with a period, and wasted almost half of it with a rock and roll rant? Better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fuck it seems fair to me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent ending and consequence for the whore from the original story.

What a stupid slut. I hope he cancelled their homeowners insurance. Destroyed the house. After moving all of his stuff safely out. Not hers.

And he serves her the petition of divorce for adultery using the actual video she sent as evidence.

Now they owe money on a mortgage for a home neither of them can live in.

Somehow the video she sent him gets posted onto a bunch of amateur porn websites. And anonymous emails with links are sent to all of her family, friends, and coworkers.

But shit. She sure showed him who was in control!!

Stupid slut.

OldmaninthewoodsOldmaninthewoodsabout 2 years ago

Slightly amusing but not really a story

TajfaTajfaabout 2 years ago

Would have liked a bit more but I realise it's a 750 word story. However, it seems incomplete - no background, nothing from the husband, no aftermath for either of them. He demolishes his house - what are the repercussions from that? I think you could resubmit this as a longer story that would add some emotion.

AnotherClosetReaderAnotherClosetReaderabout 2 years ago

The game is "Escalation." Always think ahead to the next players turn.

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 2 years ago

The key to shorts is to stay on topic. The hall of fame bit was a distraction imho.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 2 years ago

What is the actual point of this alleged story?

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

Ah ok, so I guess we're going to get the story bit by bit.

Ok, I'll wait. Got a funny feeling this is gonna be a cuck story.

But I do like it you mentioned great bands -- yeah, I guess we share on that taste.

I don't have any gripes on Fats Domino, James Brown, or Chuck Berry. Heck, these artists were influential to other music greats in later generations. I do however a bit agree with Ray Charles as I never heard of him till I saw the video of "We Are The World" during its premiere TV showing on MTV in the '80s. I am more familiar with Marvin Gaye than Mr. Charles. But maybe because I am not American, born in Asia, Mr. Charles didn't get enough exposure in my part of Asia for me to know how good he was in the '60s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5* just for the rant about the R&R Hall of Fame.

The story was rubbish, but you made me laugh!I

Don't stop writing!

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

If you call that a good story, I never want to know your bad stories! 1*!!!

timrivtimrivabout 2 years ago

Really lame. You make a political statement on the rR Hall of Fame don’t put it in this category ._

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stop writing you racist piece of sh**

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That's a 1 star, unfinnished

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Should been longer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

stupid shitty ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pretty good and quick fun. We are still guessing which is good but some won't like that.

Impo_64Impo_64about 2 years ago

Congratulations! If part 1 was stupid, you succeed in writing a part 2 even more stupid! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

incomplete

privatedancermikeprivatedancermikeabout 2 years ago

lmfao

didn t expect the ending but it was funny

wonder how her control over her immature husband is now

wonder how his lesson is working out for her

wonder how she likes her husband`s latest prank ... i loved it

wonder if she finds she has an STD and lives a miserable life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love it..... Its funny as hell!!!

5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Weak. And seemingly just a life support system for the cab ride rant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Should have run over her, by mistake, of course...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was more a rant about the MUsic hall of fame than a story. Hopefully your demons have been Exercised 1 *

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

If you're going to write a follow-up to another story, at least give it's name, if not a link.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That one way to tell screw you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This isn't even an installment. Everything you've I have written could be put into one installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He got the last prank!!!!

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66about 2 years ago

Too many words spent on the unrelated Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, and nothing on what he was doing with the dozer.

And I remember reading the other story about the prank with her clothes. But that was by a different author, and you don't say anything about what he did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Three or 4 more sentances at the end would have made it better. You shorted yourself as welll as the story.

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 2 years ago

sorry this HAD a lot of potential. her rants seemed to be just "filler" for a flash story? Demolishing the house and laughing didn't seem appropriate, even if he was a jokester.

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 2 years ago

Seriously? You barely mention the prank with the clothes then one other prank with lightbulbs. Then paragraphs of a rant about the rock and roll hall of fame which had nothing to do with the story. then the house was bulldozed. As a story this was poorly done. You did not need 750 words for this. Poorly done.

jbpeters74jbpeters74about 2 years ago

If you are going to continue another story, please reference that story in yours with the author’s permission or at least an attempt at permission. The story had a good beginning (but again from another author), but the constant talking of the R&R Hall of fame to fill in more than have the story killed it for me. I understand what happened at the end but there could have been more.

dc6370dc6370about 2 years ago

What a great idea, let's raze our house! Some of these stories are so moronic.

appaloosa1453appaloosa1453about 2 years ago

Does op realize that machine is a earth mover?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another divorced guy writing drivel for therapy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

not much of a story...unless it was about the rock n roll hall of fame

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That's it? I will give you *** for this1, hope your next will be more developed

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayabout 2 years ago

She could of just been a cheater. She didn't have to also be a deranged racist.

BigDee44BigDee44about 2 years ago

Of coarse, someone really did do this a few years ago. I wonder how much trouble he got into for that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not enough detail to know whatvthe heck was going on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

...........and

PeelercrabPeelercrababout 2 years ago

Do not think insurance will cover this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don't like to trash anyone who is trying to provide us entertainment, especially on their first try. There was a lot of build up and suddenly at the end the husband is on a bulldozer? Reading this story was like a premature ejaculation because it went off before things really got started. I mean, the husband could have drawn her a nice bath, put her in to soak with a nice glass (bottle) of wine, soothing relaxing music so she could drift off to sleep, THEN bulldoze the house with her in it. Much more entertaining ending.

nickbgbnickbgbabout 2 years ago

The wife still came across like an immature child and you only gave the husband one sentence in the whole story. I like the idea of a follow-up but I’m not sure this qualifies.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 2 years ago

He said nothing from nothing leaves nothing

BentNotBrokenBentNotBrokenabout 2 years ago

Awesome! Just a D4?? 😏

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

As a short study of a woman with an exaggerates sense of privilege, this worked well. One of the more amusing aspects of stories like this is that the wife thinks what she brings to the marriage is so exceptional that the husband will accept any form of abuse. I guess she learned differently and I assume the divorce came next?

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Predictable and grammar was bad to the point of being distracting. 3*

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Nope, no story here. What does the Rocak and Roll Hall of Fame have to do with anything. Didn't make any sense. This is a 2 sentence story, at best.

DarkerBindingDarkerBindingabout 2 years ago

Having a hard time finding anything redeeming in this one. The only part that was kind of fun was the contrast in the husband's behavior. On one trip she came home to find the lights all unscrewed. It did make the flattened (I assume since it wasn't said directly) house kind of a funny escalation into the absurd. The RRHoF rant was at best totally wasted space in a 750 word story, as others said.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionabout 2 years ago

Good short story that you stepped on with your commentary on the selection of the Rock-N-Roll Hall of Fame. Stories are written to entertain, not for political or social commentary. If you want to be a commentator, start a blog. Your stories will be better received by the public and your blog followers will think you are brilliant. The ones that think you are an ass just won't follow your blog. Win, win for everyone.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 2 years ago

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame? Seriously? Laughable story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Punctuating Dialogue: If a paragraph doesn’t begin with a quotation mark, that indicates it’s narrative. When one character is speaking and is not uninterrupted by narrative or another character talking, every paragraph starts with a mark, but only the last one has a closing mark.

.

As others pointed out, considering how much of it was the driver's rant, it wasn't much of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really very fucking lame

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’m hoping the divorced idiot who wrote this is feeling better about his miserable life. At least you made the gutter trash btb crowd happy.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

@Creeperclaw, there was another story, I'm sorry that I can't remember the name, where the husband was a prankster, and swapped his wife's comfortable underwear for sexy lingerie, and her revenge was to cheat, film it and send him the recording.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Grammar was bad.

The story was thinner then the IQ margin between a rock and MAGA cultist buuuuuuut I did enjoy what you were trying to do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What the hell was this? He messed with her clothes? What the fuck? Stupid story, yeah, it wasn't a willing cuck story but not much better. Rock and Roll? Where you drunk when you wrote this?

kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

A lot less rock and roll and a lot more hubby and you would have had a five star winner. You developed her spoiled ass entitled character very well. And just a hint of a kaboom ending!

MrSpoojerMrSpoojerabout 2 years ago

Was fun to read though it seems it leaves you short of a complete story line. Disappointed but maybe there's a sequel coming..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, that was awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Reference the other story stupid!

HikingThruHikingThruabout 2 years ago

As follow-up to two recent stories about a wife's anger at hubby messing with her clothes, this was needed. It could have been better, but it doesn't take much to show that cheating as revenge for clothes tampering is absurb too.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 2 years ago

someone unscrewed to many light bulbs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a terrible story. And to rage against certain artist in the R&R Hall of Fame? Chuck Berry not in the Hall of Fame? Are you kidding me? He is, along with 2 others were arguably the creators of Rock and Roll. Most music historians name him as such. How would you leave the originator of rock and roll out of the R&R Hall of Fame?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No story, leadup, follow up, what happened between them to provoke her insanity, no reasoning why he (I suppose) levelled the house. Nothing about what the husband felt when receiving the videos. Yeah, we all KNOW what he felt, but something should be in the story.

Just seemed like the author wanted to put a bunch of words together & call it a story. 1 star -- Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The wife destroyed her marriage, so the husband destroyed both his and her halves of their real estate investment? I thought only He had married stupid. Now I can understand why she was fucking around and sending the dumb shit husband photos. Stupid people live fucked up lives. Who knew? Thanks for the effort. And the extra low carbon foot print.

Wilky1Wilky1about 2 years ago

Where's the story, sorry but why didn't you finish it?

Lord_LoudpantsLord_Loudpantsabout 2 years ago

Great read. Especially for a first effort! 5 big stars

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 2 years ago

I don't care what the others are saying, I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Most of this doesn't makes a lick of sense. Not her video reaction to his pranks. Not her thinking he would now kiss her ass because of the videos. Not 50% of the "story" being an out of the blue rant about the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in response to the one thing the cabbie said during the long ride home.

Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it need a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Do not play jokes on the joke master. LP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I feel like I missed part 1.

Definitely needs a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just a little follow up… to what?

To what story were you following up?

TechumsahTechumsahabout 2 years ago

I thought it was funny. Little all over the place, funny none the less. The one thing I have learned in life those that think they have rarely do by merit or dominance it was given to them. What was given can easily be taken away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Guess he showed her. Four stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Will there be a Part 2?

BodyThiefByTheBayBodyThiefByTheBayalmost 2 years ago

Well, she bulldozed her home and the love of her husband. What does she expect?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

not sure why he stopped and jumped down before her ran her over and hurried her with the rest of the rubble.

devtekdevtekover 1 year ago

This Is the sequel of "Unintended Consequences" by Writer_FM

https://www.literotica.com/s/unintended-consequences-7

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really weird. What an asshole of a husband who delights in antagonizing people. Maybe she should bull doze his life with an expensive divorce.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

First story! Be careful that you don't shoot yourself in the foot.

4

SaltySurpriseSaltySurpriseover 1 year ago

Needed more in the finish great build up then let down at the end

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97over 1 year ago

I read this immediately after the original. I thought it was even worse right from the start but then the hall of fame. SMDH. The reason for reading a BTB story is for the actual burn which you left completely out. I was going to give this a two because the original was just that bad but I couldn't after I had finished it.

If you want to correct what YOU perceived to be something at fault in an original piece than at least do that, not whatever this was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Had no idea of the context of this effort until I found something mentioned in the comments by one of the other unfortunate readers. No, I wasn’t impressed enough to search out another writers’ story just to find out what the hell this one was talking about. Note to author: Next time, reference the writer and story you are attempting to sequel unless it is your own work.

The R&R Hall of Fame harangue was funny! Misguided, but funny!

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 1 year ago

If I could score in the negative, I would. Maybe quit while you're way behind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a racist idiot this author is

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes. You are angry and white. Joe Biden can write a better story

Getaway32Getaway32over 1 year ago

Thank God that was short because it’s pure crap . So grateful that you haven’t written any more stories.

h2osh2os5 months ago

No ending or what happened that sucks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous