All Comments on 'Rebecca's New Life'

by BronzePlaceWriter

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As fantasies go it’s very erotic, its also written in a realistic manner which makes it bloody terrifying. I wouldn’t consider it to be BDSM in the traditional sense, it’s more along the lines of Dub Con or Non Con/ Reluctance. That’s because she doesn’t have the option to say no.

It does work as a one off chapter, the proposed additional chapters would ideally need more world building to clarify her situation, what rights does she actually have? It was hinted that there were some. Any storyline that has the topic of sex slaves being a reality needs details covering (lol) T&Cs, length of contract, limits etc. Voluntary fixed term slavery is one thing but it would be beyond fucked up to introduce a *breeder* angle to this genre. Ok, IMHO I think it’s fucked up and consider it a massive turn off as such I don’t read that type of story.

Thx

Tess (uk)

BronzePlaceWriterBronzePlaceWriteralmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hey! Thanks for commenting! Since you are anonymous, I cannot get back to you directly so I have decided to leave this comment here in the (Probably somewhat vague) hope that you may swing this way again or in case someone else has similar thoughts.

First and foremost, this piece is absolutely a fantasy and is not something I would hope would ever play out in real life. Obviously, sexual slavery is terrible, and people who do it are absolute monsters. This work was underdone for someone else, and I have to admit that it doesn't really fully fit my usual writing style. I didn't really intend it to come off as terrifying xD but I guess we live and learn.

Now in regards to it being noncon, I think that this is one of those times where we draw a line between reality and fantasy. If this exact scenario happened in real life, it would be non-consensual without a single doubt. However I do not think there is anything wrong in exploring more extreme fantasies through writing. Following chapters will get into that a bit more heavily, but it's not as non consensual as it initially looks here. That said, it is bit of a dark series if you look at it in terms of reality. I prefer to think of it as anchored strongly in fantasy for that reason.

The next chapter will cover her new master a little bit. I am afraid the following chapters are a bit tightly packed, the people who requested the work had a very specific vision and I didn't want to move too far beyond it. The work is heavier in sex scenes than I normally would do, which leaves less room for character development and plot. But ultimately in cases like this where I am not writing for myself, I am not the final judge on what should go in and what shouldn't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have read through several stories here, but this one is special; as in special, hot, and sexy. We’ll written and sexy as hell, but auctioned off and delivered is a fantasy of mine from way back, almost as if this was custom written for me specifically. From a technical standpoint I can’t keep a toy inside if me while walking more than a few feet, but that is such a minor detail I almost don’t want to mention it.

We’ll done and a pleasure to read, thank you for sharing, Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In response to Tess's comment, I'd say that if the series is just a few chapters of sex, then there's enough detail for the story to be realistic enough. If there's going to be any character development though, the world does need more fleshing out.

MrSmith27MrSmith27over 1 year ago

A very enjoyable story. I liked the little touch where she lost her glasses along with her clothes which in my mind furthered her loss of control over her life. I am looking forward to the next chapter to see how this turns out. I to am curious about the length of the indenture. The comment, "Welcome to the rest of your life," was absolutely chilling.

thomas_deanthomas_dean5 months ago

REDUCTION TO SLAVERY

Meet Rebecca. In the morning she's a fee woman with friends interests and a future. But she's saddled with debt. To restructure her debt she surrenders her person for sale at auction. Mr Smith another commentator notes that the process of depersonalization was made clearer by confiscation of her glasses, along with forcing her to strip and present herself rear cuffed and naked for examination by bidders.

If there is a criticism. There was little about her reaction. Was there resistance, resignation or servile compliance?

BRONZE PLACE does however bring out that there is a certain capriciousness in slavery. What was the reason for the purchase other than to use the slave as a toy?

Nonetheless an interesting tale.

Dr_James_Davies_DFDr_James_Davies_DF5 months ago

Restructuring the Debt

Meet Rebecca, she's over - leveraged, over extended and out of alternatives. Surrendering to the inevitable, Rebecca is locked in a cell, stripped naked, "her money, her phone [and e]ven her glasses" taken. Where before she "had friends, a life, ambitions and a future," now in her new life Rebecca faced the caprice of a purchaser at auction.

Bronze tells a tale in the vein of Carl Bradford, Gentlemen Mariner and others who have woven tales into Joe Doe's nightmare of the highly disciplined dystopia which brought to an end of a world of easy credit and liberal bankruptcy.

Bronze might have made Rebecca's transformation from the girl with a future to her new life more complete by itemizing the property seized from her person and making her sign a receipt.

CheekyDick1960CheekyDick19603 months ago

I am hoping to see the continuation of this story. Terrific so far

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Well, still waiting for the other chapters of the rest of her life. Just how long will she be kept as a slave? Will she reach death as a slave or will she be freed at some point in her life? Too often these kinds of stories either end with no ending or a slave is sold to a brothel. Hopefully she will be able to influence what kind of life she will have to endure. I do hope that she is not branded or made into a pain slut however there will be times she will be naked and humiliated in a room of people. Maybe she is forced into making some sex videos and told that they will be published (but in reality the videos are kept only for limited viewing) to keep her guessing. Hopefully there will be more chapters coming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBronzePlaceWriter@BronzePlaceWriter
I am an erotic author who works on both commissioned and non-commissioned pieces. I post often, and maintain a presence on multiple sites. If you have seen and enjoyed my work, I am glad that I was able to entertain you. I mostly do BDSM style stuff, but I can do a wide vari...