Rebecca's New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man began to speak, continuing to tease her pussy with their fingers as they did. With each word, she felt him pushing them into her, penetrating her, making her squirm and writhe.

"My name is Chris," His voice was firm and demanding. Resonant with power and authority that made her tingle. "As you probably guessed, I'm the one who owns you now. I bought you at the auction. A good thing for you too. Some of the people who wanted you I wouldn't have trusted behind the wheel of a car much less with a slave."

His fingers were teasing her swollen clit, enjoying the way her legs quaked and shook.

"You will refer to me as master or sir. You will not call me by my name unless doing so is a literal matter of life or death. Mine, yours, or someone else's. If I permit you to use my name you may do so, but I will also make sure to specify when it is appropriate. Use outside of those times is going to result in punishment. Do you understand what your new life is going to be?"

Gagged as she was, Rebecca could not respond but Chris clearly expected some sort of reaction. His hand came down against her backside again, unleashing a wave of stinging heat.

"I also expect to be answered promptly. Nod or shake your head if you have to, but do not ignore me. Now do you understand?"

Rebecca's heart hammered, she looked to the ground, and then strained to look towards Chris. She still couldn't see him but he could see her. She nodded her head, silently surrendering to her situation.

"Good," Chris said. His next touch was gentle, almost sweet. His hands curled around her. "I am sure you are in turmoil right now. I am sure you are desperately trying to figure out your new place. That's normal for a new slave. You need to redefine yourself and redefine your world. It will take time, and help, but that is why I am here. I will help you. I will teach you and show you, and you will obey and learn."

His hands moved to her legs, gripping and pulling apart her thighs. Rebecca gave a whine in the back of her throat, but could only try and support her weight as her legs moved further and further apart.

When Chris was happy with her new stance, he told her to hold it and reached across her back. She felt the gag being undone, the leather strap which held it to her mouth went lax and she gratefully let it hit the ground. She could speak again!

Then Rebecca felt something warm and hard press against the opening to her womanhood. It was a cock, and that knowledge filled her with a deep shame and lust.

"You know," Chris spoke, "When I saw you up on that auction block I knew you were special. Do you know why?"

"N-no," Rebecca said, only half focusing on his words. The rest of her mind was on the feeling of his shaft, of the implicit promise of penetration. She wanted him inside of her, her body strained, and desire roared through her mind. After being made to cum with that dildo, after being groped by that guard, being led naked to the auction, she wanted to be fucked with a frightening intensity.

"I'm not special at all," She went on. "I'm just normal..."

"No you're not," Chris seemed to find what she had said funny. "But we will get to that later. In the meantime, let's start your training. You've had boyfriends before, I take it?"

"Yes," She closed her eyes.

"Have you ever done anything like this before?"

"B-bondage, you mean?"

"Let's start with that, yes."

"No. Never."

"Interesting," Chris said in a tone which was part disbelief, part fascination. She wanted to ask him why he seemed so surprised at that but her thoughts were confused and mixed. Swamped with lust, desire and fear.

He thrust forward slowly, his cock pressing aside her lower lips and sinking into her pussy inch by inch. The feeling made her toes curl with pleasure. Chris was half draped over her now, his hands were about her sides, holding her firm as he penetrated her. Rebecca was breathing more quickly, her sides shuddered. The feeling was good, having something warm and hard inside of her after everything felt sublime.

She'd never been fucked like this in her life. With her arms and head secured by the stocks, she couldn't see Chris at all. She didn't know what he looked like or what he was doing until she felt it. It forced her to rely on her other senses. On the feeling of his skin against hers, the motion of his hips as they moved back and forth, the moment of penetration and the smooth rhythm of his thrusting and her grinding. She was moaning now, her hips swayed with each thrust.

Chris moved faster, enjoying how her body responded to him. Her pussy clung to his shaft, and her legs shook and quaked. The sultry softness of her moans echoed through the room, and her mind was filled with thoughts of lust and desire. Chris' powerful strokes made her heart flutter. Ecstasy danced and sparked with each moment of their coupling. He buried himself in her, his cock hard and long, the penetration made her gasp, and the wooden stocks locked her in place. Made her helpless, made her want. She was being fucked from behind and she didn't even know anything about the guy doing it! As she gasped and moaned, Rebecca wondered what sort of woman would do that?

A slave would.

That was what she was now, and as pleasure pounded through her body, her legs pushing back against Chris' powerful thrusts, she realised that she was enjoying this moment way more than she probably should have been. Her nerves sparked, and her skin tingled. Waves of heat and cold rushed across her body. She could feel how hard and how sensitive her nipples had become, and knew that if her hands had not been restrained, she would have been stroking and groping them even now.

Her body was on fire. It screamed for more, more, more! And Chris' hands curled about her waist, his fingers fluttered over her pale skin. He plucked at her nipples suddenly and the rush of pleasure made her weak at the knees. He noticed her reaction and eagerly did it again, his thrusts tore moans from her throat and his fingers deftly made her heart flutter with pleasure. He stroked and caressed her chest, and rubbed his palms over the hardness of her nipples. Her cries grew ever deeper and more desperate, a climax roaring along her nerves and growing stronger by the moment.

Before she could reach it, Chris came inside of her. She felt his thrusts become frantic and fast, his cock buried itself in her body. When it felt as if it could go no deeper, it unleashed a flood of wetness and heat that flowed through her and made her shake.

He withdrew then, grabbing the dildo and pressing it against her pussy again. Rebecca shook her head. She was so close to cumming! She just wanted a few more moments!

"That's for the ride home," he said to her.

Before she even realised what she was doing, Rebecca blurted out a desperate request.

"Please let me cum, sir!"

As soon as she realised what she'd said, her face went red. Mortification flowed through her and she felt like she wanted to just sink into the floor. She felt a sudden need to make up for it.

"I didn't mean to say that!" Those words died on her tongue before she could speak them. Chris' steady gaze met her eyes, and she knew that any excuse she could make would be flimsy and insubstantial.

"You'll cum," He told her. "When the time is right. Until then, your place is to do as you are told."

It was the first time she had seen him directly. Even without her glasses, she was able to pick him out. His appearance was distinctive.

He had dark brown hair with temples that had started to grey. He looked distinguished. Not distinguished in the nice, gentle way that a woman might say to an insecure and ageing man. No, Chris really did look striking. His eyes were hard, but not cold, his face was firm. His eyes were hazel and he wore glasses. He gazed at her face and she wondered what he was thinking. It was also the first time that he had seen her up close.

Did he like the look of his new slave?

His cock was still out and stiff. He took hold of it and guided it towards her face. Rebecca wanted to recoil but one look at his stern features convinced her it was a bad idea. Instead, she took a deep breath as his member was thrust between her lips. He pushed it in deep, and Rebecca gagged, feeling it fill her throat. She could taste herself on it, as well as his desire. It filled her mouth and made her feel strange and aroused.

She squirmed, his cock was larger than the plastic toy which had been used to silence her, and Chris enjoyed the feeling of her mouth and throat around it. He edged back and forth, making her gag and choke until at last, he came again. As her mouth was filled with his seed, Chris pulled out and ran a hand across her hair almost kindly.

"Welcome to the rest of your life."

The door to the room was opened again but Rebecca couldn't tear her gaze away from Chris' face. The stocks were unlocked and she felt unfamiliar hands taking hold of her and forcing her into a standing position. Chris watched as something rough was shoved into her mouth and locked in place, it was a ring-gag. As Rebecca was escorted away, she felt the drool and Chris' cum leaking from her mouth.

She was not taken far before vibrating clamps were connected to her nipples. The feeling rocked through her body, and the buzzing made her chest flare with stimulation and pleasure.

As her beleaguered body endured this new assault on its senses, Rebecca was steered towards a new room where there waited a large wooden box. It was taller than it was long, about the size of a person and had various sections of it away to reveal whatever would be within. That thing of course would be her. She was forced to step into the box and it was sealed up. As she had predicted, the gaps cut into it allowed her pussy and breasts to be freely touched and groped by anyone who felt the need, and there was also a small slit for her eyes to see out of. Chris was standing, watching as they sealed her up. He waved to her once and then left. Rebecca didn't know what to feel.

She could now see only a tiny slit of the outside world. She could hear the murmuring of the clamps which clung to her chest, the soft vibration stirred through her body. The cold air brushed against her chest and pussy, reminding her that anyone and everyone could just reach in and touch her.

The box was lifted by several workers and she was taken outside to a large van. Inside, there were many more boxes just like hers. As they set her down, Rebecca saw that each box was also filled with a new slave. Women sat or stood in their boxes, their bodies exposed. Some of them wore toys like hers, and some had climaxed several times from them. The air was filled with soft moans and gasps, alluring cries of pleasure and relief.

The man slapped the side of her box once.

"You've been ordered," He told her. "But it'll take a bit to get around to delivering you. As you can see, we're busy at the moment. Luckily, you're not going to get too bored waiting."

He moved away, Rebecca let out a soft cry, the clamps tugged at her nipples, and vibrations spread through her chest. She bit down against her lower lip, but it was no use and soon she was moaning as well, just one voice joining the chorus that was emanating from the back of the van.

Eventually, the van started to drive. Between bursts of orgasmic pleasure, Rebecca was haunted and aroused by Chris' words to her.

Welcome to the rest of your life.

______________________

Author's Note:

I hope you enjoyed this story, it was requested by SirMeyrin2, posted here with their permission. It is part one of a three part series which will - hopefully - all be posted here in turn.

12