Rebecca's New Start Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Didn't go anywhere huh?" Rebecca asked.

"One of the dates was ok, but there wasn't any...fire there." Rebecca watched as Kim's eyes ran her up and down. Kim moistened her lips again and cleared her throat. "So, um, yeah, I wasn't going to bother anymore, but my Friday's aren't exactly full right now. And some of the women who confirmed for the event looked...interesting."

Rebecca smiled broadly. "The bendy 30-ish brunette with the tattoo on her inner thigh?" Kim's eyes went wide, and she was certainly blushing.

"I can't lie, she stood out."

"See, I knew..."

"But," Kim cut her off and put her hand on Rebecca's knee, "there was also this 20-ish blonde with strategically placed hands and phone that confirmed pretty late."

Rebecca felt the blood rush to her own face. "Figured me out did you?"

"Well I didn't know at first, but I read that whole profile you put together and the journalism thing gave you away." She looked down again, the shyness returning. "Plus, I studied that picture pretty closely and your hair..." She looked up again and smiled. "It's gorgeous."

"So, it was my hair you were checking out?" Rebecca bit her lip and put her hand on top of Kim's.

"Whatever, I'm sure that's what YOU were checking out on my trip to get you wine."

"Hey, it's not my fault you cut it so short that it's nowhere near your butt." The younger girl had leaned in so close she was practically sitting on Kim's lap. Her heart was beating hard and fast.

The music started to thump louder now as a few couples started to pair up and dot the dance floor. Kim ran the back of her hand down Rebecca's cheek and stroked her hair. She stood up and pressed her lips to the younger girl's ear. "I'd really like to talk more in a quieter setting, how about you?"

Rebecca silently nodded.

Kim continued. "So, how about this. We split up, make some rounds, and when we both can't get the other off our minds, we meet back up here?"

Rebecca could feel the dampness growing between her legs. Kim's lips were still pressed up against her ear, her breath warm against her neck. She turned to the older woman, put her hand on her cheek and pulled her even closer. "Either that or we get out of here right now."

Kim shook her head. "I want you leaving with me because I'm the one you chose, not just the one that got to you first." She popped up, patted Rebecca's knee and walked away, disappearing into the crowd.

Rebecca was more than a little dazed, but wasn't faced with much of a choice. Grabbing her wine, she set off into the darkness.

Chapter 4

An hour or so later, Rebecca was in the middle of the dance floor. Shoma, and a lesbian couple they'd been hanging out with, Tina and Rosa, were busy perspiring to Bruno Mars and laughing it up. Rebecca had made the rounds and spoken with more than a few women. Some were nice with no sense of humor. The younger ones were mostly immature or aggressive without being sexy about it. Some of the older ones seemed a little desperate or lacked any sense of self-confidence.

Shoma was sweet and a potential friend, but there wasn't a big spark. And Tina and Rosa were out looking for a sub to dominate...no go there, but they were fun to dance with.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Kim return to the table. "Now, how long to wait to avoid looking desperate?" thought Rebecca. Ariana Grande was now pulsing through the speakers, so she figured one more song wouldn't hurt, but she kept 1 ½ eyes on Kim to ensure she wasn't going anywhere.

As soon as the song ended Rebecca hugged Shoma, reminded her of her handle on the website, and wished her good night. She made a beeline for Kim. There was enough of a crowd gathered at the tables at this point that the older woman didn't see her coming.

"Hi, Kim isn't it?" began Rebecca. And Kim looked up with a smile. "I forgot the password for my account and when I asked for a hint, it said Kim's phone number, can you help me out?"

Kim didn't hesitate. "Hand it over sweetie." Rebecca didn't budge. Kim stepped toward her, hand waving. "Oh no, I'm calling your bluff, come on."

"There's no bluff! I just never expect the classy ones to fall for my B material." Kim smiled and rolled her eyes, hands still extended. Rebecca unlocked her phone and handed it over.

Kim sidled up to Rebecca, slid her arm around her waist and pressed her cheek to hers, catching her off guard. "Say cheese," said Kim, and Rebecca leaned in, resting her hand on Kim's waist. Kim snapped a picture of the two of them. They separated again as she saved the photo and her number as a contact.

"Katie," thought Rebecca, vowing not to forget to text her friend for a second time. She felt a touch of regret that they weren't together, but...Kim. Their eyes met as she handed Rebecca back her phone. The younger girl stood up and Kim watched as she circled around behind her.

Rebecca placed her hands on Kim's shoulders and leaned in tight. "So, I looked at my other choices..." she whispered into the older blonde's ear. She inhaled deeply, and her delicate, subtle scent filled Rebecca's nose as she lightly massaged Kim's neck. A lovely blue stone dangled from a necklace and lingered alluringly at Kim's cleavage.

Kim reached back and softly entwined her fingers with Rebecca's. "And where do I rank?" Kim asked in a sing-song voice that indicated she knew the answer.

Rebecca just grinned. She opened her Uber app and made the call. "I like you playing coy." Kim puckered her lips playfully and Rebecca giggled. "So where are we headed?" she asked.

"Do YOU have...somewhere we could go?" She clutched Rebecca's hand as a pained look came to her face. She seemed a little embarrassed to ask.

"I told you the next drink was on me. How about wine on my super comfy sofa?" Rebecca asked breezily, seeming to relax Kim a little with the non-threatening invite. Rebecca was sensing she should be nervous about Kim's reaction. Still. Gorgeous woman in her apartment? "Focus on the positive you goof." She told herself.

Rebecca maintained her hold on Kim's hand as she pulled her toward the exit without waiting for a response. She met no resistance. There were some sideways glances from those feeling rejected. Kim giggled as they left the hall and started down the stairs. "We broke some hearts in there tonight I guess."

"I get it. I would have tackled any bitch you left with." Kim's giggles broke out into laughter and Rebecca's heart soared. "God I love your laugh," she said. Kim just smiled, and the younger blonde imagined she was blushing.

Their ride was still a couple of minutes away as they reached the drive. The street lights had just come on as dusk was turning into a warm, starlit evening. Kim was illuminated from almost directly above and Rebecca was struck by just what a lovely woman she had been lucky enough to meet.

The way Kim nervously shuffled her feet and fiddled with her handbag, looking back and forth and smiling every time Rebecca made eye contact, the young blonde knew she felt the same. The moment felt perfect and Rebecca didn't want to waste it.

She gently tugged on Kim's hand while her other one reached up and caressed her bare shoulder first, then slipped just inside her shirt at the back of her neck. Rebecca pulled her in, and their lips met. Kim barely seemed taken aback, immediately returning in kind. She placed her hand on Rebecca's hip, caressing it at first, then using it to gently grip the waist of her jeans to pull her in closer. The kiss itself was soft and wet, uncertain at first, but quickly became intense. Rebecca's tongue was ready to softly part Kim's lips when a car horn sounded from barely 10 feet away.

The ladies jumped and held their chests, nearly banging heads. The Uber driver held up her hands in apology as the ladies approached the back door. "Sorry to scare you," she said, "you just didn't see me I think." She smiled and winked in the rear-view.

"It's ok," managed Rebecca. Kim was blushing and a little embarrassed, but she turned to Rebecca and smiled.

"How long was that kiss?" Kim whispered and bit her lip. They sheepishly held hands across the back seat like a middle school couple on the way to a dance, their heads resting on the headrests, smiling at each other as the car pulled away.

Chapter 5

"Your apartment is lovely," complimented Kim as Rebecca took her handbag to set down on the counter.

"Thanks, the layout is really different huh?" She motioned to the living room. "Make yourself at home. You like red or white?"

"Whatever is open," replied Kim and Rebecca watched her glide across the floor and sink into the sofa.

"Ok, I'm just using the bathroom and I'll be right with you." After she washed her hands, she took the opportunity to fire off a text to Katie. "I met someone, she's with me at the apartment, I'll hit u up again later. 😊"

Kim was waiting patiently and rubbing her feet as Rebecca returned with the usual heaping glasses of wine. "M'lady," she offered with a smile.

"Thanks gorgeous," replied Kim, reclining back as Rebecca slid in next to her. They both took generous sips. "Where's the roomie tonight?"

"She's at her girlfriend's. They needed a night alone and she has a single apparently."

"Well every couple needs those," remarked Kim. There was a long pause filled with more sips.

"So..." they both started at the same time and grinned.

"Let me start?" asked Kim. "I'm anxious."

"Don't be, I'm a kitty cat," Rebecca replied with a smile, rolling out the sleeves on her shirt. The AC was making it a little chilly.

"You said earlier you're a rookie at this. Did you mean to say...zero experience?"

Rebecca made a face and laughed. "Ummm, as close as you can get? I'll give you the quick and dirty ...I grew up in rural Idaho, religious family. I knew early-on that I was gay but was taught it was awful, did everything to cover it, blah, blah. About as cliched as you can get." Rebecca paused and looked at Kim. The older woman was genuinely interested and their eyes locked.

"Go ahead," Kim encouraged, touching her knee.

Rebecca cleared her throat. "A...Anyway, along the way there was a drunken make out session at a party with a soccer teammate, and a co-worker of mine and I the last couple of years would go parking and fool around in her truck. She lived with her brother and I lived with 2 friends and neither one of us were out in the open. Other than that, nothing. Never been out on a real date, never invited anyone back to my place...zero...you cherry popper you." Rebecca patted Kim's hand.

The older blonde was still silent, her look empathetic. "Sooo, anyway," Rebecca continued, "I saved up to follow my dream, took a few years off, worked things out with my parents along the way as best I could, and here I am."

Kim smiled. "So, you're happy? In a good place?"

Rebecca nodded. "Never been better."

Kim looked at the floor. "Well I really need to tell you a couple of things."

"Of course."

Kim stood, straightened her shirt, and ran her hand through her short hair. Rebecca looked her up and down, unable to do so without imagining her out of those clothes. She looked so lithe and athletic, a slightly shorter, older version of Katie. She was dying to get some time with that body.

"First thing's first," started Kim, snapping Rebecca to attention. "You're the one with the most experience in this room. That kiss we had earlier, which was..." she paused and looked Rebecca straight in the eyes. She puffed out her cheeks and shook her head. "Whoa," was all she could muster. "That was my second one...ever."

Rebecca wasn't prepared for that. "Was it the best of the two at least?" she asked with a grin.

Kim nodded. "It was unbelievable Rebecca." The young blonde felt butterflies and fought the urge to kiss her again. She started to say something but was cut off. "You also may have noticed, but I'm a LITTLE older than you." Kim looked nervous and suddenly Rebecca was too.

"Well yeah, I know that." She sat up and put her glass down on the coffee table. "It doesn't matter to me though. It's not like I'm wife hunting."

"Sure, I assumed," laughed Kim, then immediately steeled herself. "It's just that people misjudge my age."

"I guessed 35."

"Not close, I'm 46," Kim replied in a flash.

Rebecca's mouth fell open. She looked at the creature standing in her living room up and down once again. She sat back, took a deep breath, and looked Kim straight in the eye. "Jesus fuck woman, are you an alien?"

Kim smiled briefly but quickly turned severe again. "I'm SO sorry, I should have told you before we left." She sat back down next to Rebecca and took her hand again. "It's just..." she paused, and Rebecca watched as her eyes ran the length of her body. "You actually seemed genuinely interested. I...got selfish."

Rebecca took a deep breath. "Honestly Kim, after these last two days I've had, a gorgeous woman lying to me to get me home does NOT count as a problem." Kim looked shocked and went silent. "And what's this 'actually genuinely interested' thing? You've put yourself down like that a few times and it's frankly...stupid. You've LOOKED at you right?"

Kim sat back on the sofa and ran both hands through her hair once again. "I'm sorry, I don't FEEL as good then."

"Look Kim, age is...Jesus, who cares about age? I..."

Kim touched her shoulder. "I'm still with my husband and he doesn't know what I'm doing," she interrupted.

Rebecca sighed deeply as tension filled the room. She closed her eyes and stayed motionless for a minute. "There really needs to be this much drama?" she said to herself. Rebecca leapt to her feet, took a few heavy steps and lurched to a halt. "All I wanted was...ugggghhhhh!"

She slapped her hands to her sides as she let out a frustrated grunt. She turned to look at Kim, who looked like she might burst into tears. Rebecca closed her eyes again and took a cleansing breath. "Where does he think you are?" she asked calmly.

Kim's voice was shaking. "He knows we're not doing well and that I stay at a friend's sometimes. She'll cover for me on nights like tonight."

"And you feel awful for lying to him?"

"Not really," she replied and paused. Rebecca was confused but Kim continued. "Please don't judge. I'm not a bad person, there are...circumstances. I feel bad about coming here without telling YOU is all. I've always been straightforward with it until now."

"What makes ME not deserving?" Rebecca said it playfully, but Kim didn't know her well enough yet and was defensive.

"Oh it's not that!"

Rebecca walked back across the room and sat down, touching Kim's knee gently. "It's ok, I was joking, go ahead."

Kim's voice was steadier now. "I just liked you right off the bat and wanted you to like me." She stopped, gazed longingly at her new friend and repeated herself. "I just wanted you to like me."

Rebecca pouted her lips playfully. "You mean you liked how I looked right off the bat."

Kim smiled. "OK, I'm shallow, but you've LOOKED at you right?" She appeared emboldened by Rebecca's warmth toward her.

The young blonde felt encouraged and laughed. "Points for un-originality." She took more deep breaths, collecting her thoughts and getting very nervous at the ones that formed. She wet her lips and swallowed hard. "Look Kim...maybe I'm wrong by not being offended, but even if I am, I honestly couldn't care less." She reached over and lightly ran her nails and fingertips across Kim's neck and shoulders. "Are you doing a bad thing by being here?"

Kim responded by inching closer to Rebecca on the couch and running her hand across the rips in Rebecca's jeans at her mid-thigh. She looked the younger girl directly in the eyes. "Absolutely not," she said softly but intensely.

"You strike me as a good person, am I wrong there?"

"No, I'm pretty great actually." Kim was smiling again.

Rebecca's hand inched inside Kim's shirt again at the upper back. "Can we just shut up and be selfish then?"

Kim's chest was heaving as she continued to finger the holes in Rebecca's jeans. She nodded wordlessly and smiled wider. The younger girl half-turned and curled her right arm around Kim's shoulders as she leaned back into the couch, pulling her partner with her. With her left hand, she brushed Kim's hair behind her right ear and caressed her cheek.

Again, Rebecca was taken aback by just how stunning her visitor was. Her big eyes were a perfect sky blue with long, beautiful lashes and expertly manicured eyebrows. She had noted earlier how gorgeous Kim's makeup was in the half-darkness of the community centre, but Rebecca now was struck by how little she wore.

A little blush, concealer, and mascara maybe, and a lovely peach lip gloss, but the beauty was largely natural. Her skin was lightly tanned and smooth with a hint of laugh lines and crow's feet that only made her sexier.

"How did I get lucky enough to just walk in that room and meet you?" Rebecca asked, her hand lingering on Kim's smooth cheek.

Kim's face and chest were both flushed. "After all I said, h...how can you be sure I'm GOOD luck?" she asked, her voice no more than a throaty whisper.

Rebecca leaned in, grinning. "Well let's find out," she practically growled, biting her bottom lip as her mouth approached Kim's. They kissed, and the young blonde felt the electricity immediately. Their lips parted and both women exhaled deeply. Rebecca felt her own passion welling up, but felt it from Kim just as strongly.

The older blonde's right hand grabbed Rebecca by the waist and pulled her in tight. Three fingers on her other hand had poked their way inside those holes in Rebecca's jeans and were caressing her upper thighs.

"Your...lips...are so...soft," Kim purred between breaths.

Rebecca brought her left hand to her thigh on top of Kim's. "Which ones, you're close to both?" she asked suggestively and giggled.

"Not close enough," Kim replied, and pulled her in closer. Their eyes remained locked on one another as their lips met again. Rebecca immediately felt her lips being parted by the older blonde's shy but probing tongue.

"Mmphff," Rebecca whimpered, egging her on. The younger girl's hands were roaming freely now. Her right was rubbing Kim's back inside her shirt and her left travelled over Kim's legs and stomach. Kim's right hand clutched Rebecca's jeans tightly at the waist, constantly tugging at her to keep her close.

Rebecca could feel the hunger, but also the nerves of her older partner. Kim was trembling at her touch and her kiss was still timid and tentative. Her body language told the true story though. She kept surging forward into Rebecca's chest and pawing at her waist and thighs.

The younger girl knew she'd have to take the lead at some point. The next time Kim tugged at her jeans, Rebecca went with the momentum and threw her leg around, ending up on her knees and on Kim's lap.

"Well hi there," said Kim, bashfully smiling up at Rebecca as she straddled her, her chest heaving as if she'd run a marathon.

Rebecca bit her lip and flipped up the collar on her shirt playfully. "Hey," she replied with a wink. Kim reached out, but Rebecca stopped her. She pressed both palms against those of Kim's and slowly entwined their fingers. And they stayed like that for a full minute, holding hands, smiling, staring at each other. Just breathing and anticipating.

Finally, Rebecca leaned down and softly pressed her lips to Kim's once again. As she did, she directed Kim's hands to her waist and paused. Gently, Rebecca pushed her tongue into Kim's willing mouth. The older blonde moaned and returned the favor. Rebecca pressed her lips together and gently sucked on Kim's tongue.

"Ughhhh," Kim groaned in approval. Rebecca took her new lovers hands and smacked them against her ass. The older blonde giggled and broke their kiss. "I've been wanting to do that."