Rebecca's New Start Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim said nothing, but her breathing changed and she now had two handfuls of Rebecca's hair. The younger girl took this as a good sign and forged ahead, alternating sucking and licking as Kim's hips bounced up and down off the sofa. "Oh baby, slow down," she said finally, "circles...gentle."

Rebecca listened and took the constant pressure off Kim's clit. She began to make circles all around it with her tongue and found the nerve endings around it to be favourites of her new lover.

Kim grabbed Rebecca's left hand and placed it on her breast, saying nothing, but clearly asking for attention. The young blonde massaged her nipples lightly at first while she lapped at Kim's clit, but the older woman's reaction was so explosive! With every squeeze of either one, Kim's hips bucked forward, and she let out a whimper. Rebecca alternated circling her clit with side to side and then up and down motions with her tongue. Every time she returned to the circles, Kim got louder and louder.

For several minutes, the older blonde barely moved or spoke. Her hands ran through Rebecca's hair, gripping it and pulling her closer if the young blonde's licks got TOO gentle. Her hips constantly moved, rotating or thrusting to Rebecca's attentions. Periodically she moaned, whimpered or offered a whispered suggestion. Other than that, she seemed in a trance and Rebecca loved every second of it.

"I could do this ALL night," she kept thinking to herself, SO happy fantasy was finally reality. Suddenly, there was a change in Kim's movements. Her body was almost vibrating, her breathing more rapid, her hips rotating faster. Rebecca's tongue was moving more quickly now and providing more pressure on Kim's clit. Her fingers squeezed Kim's nipples more firmly.

"Oh God, THAT, all of that," Kim moaned. Rebecca moaned into the older woman's smooth, slick, dripping pussy in response and it only made Kim wilder. "Do you like baby?" she asked.

"Mmmhmm, LOVE it." And with every touch, lick, suck and rub, Rebecca began to moan, groan, whimper, purr and growl. She didn't want to risk not letting her lover know just how much this meant to her and how much she wanted her to feel good.

"Oh Becca, Becca, Becca," Kim began to sob over and over. Rebecca's fingers rolled Kim's right nipple firmly between them. She was worried it was too firmly, but Kim kept moaning in approval. Her tongue flicked Kim's clit, then made the circles she liked so much. Then flicks. Then circles. Kim got loud fast. Her hips gripped Rebecca's head tight and her hips moved so much it was getting difficult to keep her tongue in contact.

Rebecca grabbed those hips with both hands and concentrated on Kim's pussy. "Jesus Becca I'm almost there! Don't move, don't move, don't MOOOOVE!" And Kim stiffened, her breathing was laboured. Spasms shook her body and Rebecca held on tight and flicked her tongue over that swollen clit every few seconds, bringing on another spasm...and another. "Oh God, stop, please stop...too sensitive." Kim pushed Rebecca away and the younger blonde watched in awe.

Kim's chest was flushed, she was sweating, shaking, rubbing her torso and breasts with one hand, running the other through her hair, licking her lips and thrusting her hips at nothing. "I did that," Rebecca thought to herself in amazement. After a few moments, she dared to touch her partner again. She gently rubbed Kim's legs and feet. "Sweetie, you ok over there?"

A huge smile spread across Kim's face. "Oh. My. God." She sat up and pulled Rebecca down on top of her. "Look at me."

The young blonde rested her head on Kim's chest and looked up. Kim continued. "You have no idea how amazing that was, how much I needed it or how LONG it's been." The older woman laughed and took a huge breath. "I haven't felt this happy or relaxed in such a long time." Kim caressed Rebecca's chin. "THANK you...and I don't just mean the orgasm," she laughed. "I mean, for the whole experience."

Rebecca almost felt like she'd choke up. She kissed Kim on the shoulder. "Wow, didn't expect that. Really sweet. Thanks." And they laid there smiling and staring at each other. Kim shuddered.

"Ok, it's getting chilly," she giggled. "And I'm suddenly feeling very exposed here in your living room."

Rebecca made a face. "Yikes, yeah, I don't even think I locked the door." She laughed and hopped up, then pulled Kim to her feet. The young blonde gathered up the scattered clothes and nodded toward the hallway. "Last door on the right." As she followed Kim across the room, she stared at her adorably tiny bum. It wasn't flat or skinny at all, still a full ass, just compact and tight as hell. "My god, I want to drop these and grab that with both hands," she said. Kim stopped in her tracks and stuck it out.

"We'll get the clothes later, go right ahead," she laughed.

"Just get into my bed, lots of time to grab it there."

Kim winked and started down the hall. Just then it hit Rebecca. "Oh my God, no! Wait!"

Kim jumped and spun. "Jeez, what!?"

Rebecca was laughing really hard. "Oh no, I'm sorry! Can you just give me 30 seconds so my room isn't embarrassing?"

Kim shook her head, still smiling. "God woman, ok, calm down. No dead bodies I hope."

"Well me too, but I was more thinking of mess. Seriously, just a few seconds so I'm not mortified."

"I'll visit the ladies room." Kim looked around for the bathroom. Rebecca sheepishly pointed, and Kim gave her a peck on the lips as she shuffled past her. "You've got a couple of minutes, hurry!"

Rebecca rushed into her room and looked around. "Oh shit," she thought. She realized there was no uncluttered spot in the room, so she dropped the clothes to the floor and gathered up all the other loose clothes she'd strewn about. She dropped them into a laundry basket on the floor of her closet and closed the door.

She smelled the sheets on her bed and thought for a moment. "I've only slept in them 2 nights," she thought, pulling them up and smoothing them out so they were presentable.

Smurfette quickly found her place in her bedside drawer WAY at the back and she ran over, gathered up the clothes and spread them out neatly on her big chair in the corner. She was finishing up when Kim threw open the door. "BOO!!"

"Too late, the dead body went out the window."

"Good, he'd have started to smell anyway." The two women smiled and stared at each other again. "Sooo, this is the most I've walked around naked in...ever." Kim continued.

Rebecca shrugged. "I don't like clothes and with that body, you shouldn't either, but if you want a t-shirt or..."

"Ummmm," Kim interrupted as she strutted to the bed. "Wasn't complaining." She slid under the covers. "Ohhhhh, so nice and warm," she moaned. "Get over here and cuddle me."

"Don't have to ask me twice, but I'm going to go and grab us some water first." She blew the older blonde a kiss as she left the room. Rebecca stopped at the bathroom to grab her phone. No response from Katie all night. She frowned. "Thx again babe this night couldn't have worked out any better. Muah". She pressed send and put the phone back down on the counter.

CHAPTER 6

About 5 minutes later, hydrated and relaxed, Kim and Rebecca held each other close and laughed. "I am NOT lying," Rebecca was saying. "It was just fucking messy in here."

"Whatever, I'm going to figure it out. You said it wasn't porn or granny panties or a picture of an ex or anything, but it was something." Kim was the little spoon and she looked back at the young blonde. "Wait, it was a vibrator wasn't it?" Rebecca was silent. Kim rolled onto her back. "It was too! You rubbed one out and left it on the bed!" She tickled Rebecca's belly. "Admit it!"

Rebecca squirmed and giggled. "NEVER!"

Kim stopped and turned on her side. She threw her arms around Rebecca and pulled her close. They lay there forehead to forehead, legs intertwined, breasts pressed together. Kim tried to stifle a laugh, but she couldn't. "I'll leave you alone, but you were clearly rubbing one out."

"Shut up," said Rebecca, silencing her with a kiss. It was tender to begin with but almost immediately the heat returned. The young blonde grabbed Kim's ass and pulled her left leg up over her own hip. She caressed Kim's leg and hips and bit her lower lip. Rebecca kissed her way up to the older woman's ear. "I want to taste you again," she whispered.

"Mmmm, that was quick," Kim said, then kissed Rebecca's shoulder. Her hand went to her younger lover's ass and squeezed.

"Nope, never wanted to stop actually," Rebecca replied before nibbling on Kim's earlobe.

"Well I'd never turn that down, but shouldn't I ummmm, return the favor?"

Rebecca stopped and smiled up at Kim. "It's not like there's a rulebook, when you want to, you will." She pulled Kim in tight and rolled onto her back, pulling Kim on top of her.

"Whoa!" shrieked Kim and laughed. "I guess you're asking me for it now?"

Rebecca wore an evil grin. "When did I say that?" She slid her hands to her sides and hooked her elbows around Kim's knees. She pulled hard and Kim shrieked again as she fell forward. She put her hands out and caught the headboard.

Kim looked between her legs and met Rebecca's eyes as the younger blonde's tongue disappeared back inside her. "Holy shit Becca, seriously?"

"Mmmhmm," Rebecca moaned back. She held Kim's torso in her hands and maneuvered her so she was kneeling directly above her face. She looked up and smiled as her tongue darted in and out of Kim's still damp pussy. The older blonde looked down and their eyes met.

Those perfect blues of Kim's made Rebecca's heart skip a beat. Rebecca's hands slid up a torso wet with perspiration and her fingers gently slid across and around Kim's rock-hard nipples. Kim bit her lip and shook her head, seemingly in disbelief at what she was feeling.

The older blonde leaned back and let out a guttural "UGGGHHHH!" as her hips began to squirm and dance across Rebecca's chest. She reached back with one hand and rubbed the young blonde's soaking wet pussy.

"Omigod," Rebecca moaned into Kim's damp thighs. Kim's middle finger worked inside of her young friend as Rebecca's tongue began to massage her swollen clit.

"Here goes nuthin'," sighed Kim. She swung her leg around and faced the other way, catching Rebecca completely off guard. Rebecca could hear Kim giggling as she lowered her lips and tongue to her younger friend's thighs. Rebecca felt Kim's nipples press into her tummy as she wrapped her arms around her lithe hips and went back to work on Kim's pussy. Rebecca's own thighs were on fire and her head was swimming as she felt her older lover's tongue on her lips for the first time.

"Mmmphf," groaned Rebecca as her own tongue enveloped Kim's clit and sucked hard. Kim jumped and whimpered as her tongue slipped inside of her young friend. Rebecca smacked Kim's ass hard with both hands and lifted her own bum off the bed, thrusting her pussy into the older blonde's face. "Run your tongue up and down slow,"

Rebecca said, trying to catch her breath and help at the same time.

Kim responded, and the women fell into a rhythm, Rebecca already having a good idea what the older blonde liked, and Kim learning very quickly that her younger friend wasn't shy about directions. "Suck on my clit a little," she asked, and Kim moaned and obliged.

"I love your dirty mouth," the older blonde giggled between licks and moaned loudly into Rebecca's pussy. Her hips were bucking hard again, and her steaming thighs were getting wetter and wetter.

"I love your fucking pussy," Rebecca moaned, and Kim was wild. Rebecca had to hold on to her tighter to keep her from nearly slipping off the bed. For several minutes Rebecca took Kim's clit into her mouth and then left it alone, slipping her tongue gently inside her older friend. Again, every time she returned to her clit, Kim got louder and wetter. The more frenzied Kim got, the more frenzied were her attacks on Rebecca's pussy.

Rebecca could feel that good pressure building again, and she wanted them to cum together. "Baby I'm getting close," she sighed, but there was no response from Kim. The older blonde's hips kept squirming and her moaning kept coming. Suddenly, Kim sucked hard on Rebecca's clit and slipped a finger inside of her.

"Oh fuck, curl that finger a little!" Rebecca begged. Kim did as commanded and Rebecca lost control. "Keep doing it, keep doing it!" she breathed. Over and over again, the tip of Kim's finger brushed her g-spot as her clit was lovingly sucked between the older woman's lips.

Rebecca felt the rush of heat from deep within her groin radiate out through her hips and throughout her body. "Ahhhhhhhh," she moaned and grabbed onto Kim's hips even tighter. Rebecca could see stars as the waves burst forth from her pussy and shook her fiercely.

For a minute she didn't even notice she'd stopped licking and Kim hadn't. Her hips were spasming violently with each contact with her clit and she finally couldn't take any more. "Stop baby please," she begged, and the words were no more out of her mouth when Kim suddenly was above her again.

"Sweetie, I was SO close, I won't need much." This time Kim was begging. Rebecca's head was still swimming, but she was glad to shake out the cobwebs. She pulled Kim's hips in close, immediately sucked that clit back into her mouth and ran her hands all over Kim's torso. When they arrived at her breasts and started playing, Kim shuddered and pushed Rebecca's head down. "Put that tongue inside me," she demanded.

Rebecca moaned and looked up. As she tongue-fucked her new lover, Kim's fingers flew over her own clit, rubbing fast and hard as she leaned back and enjoyed the younger blonde's attentions. Her hips bounced up and down and Rebecca just stayed still so Kim could ride her tongue like it was a cock. Kim was biting her lip, with an almost pained exception of someone in need of release.

"Gonna cum so hard," Kim moaned, "keep going." Rebecca twisted Kim's nipples between her fingers and groaned back.

"You taste sooooo good," Rebecca mumbled with her mouth full. Kim locked eyes with her and the younger blonde winked. Rebecca reached down and began playing with herself, making light circles around her sensitive clit. Kim sensed the movement and glanced over her shoulder. The sight must have done the trick.

"Oh my God, that's it!" she yelled and went stiff. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" A small rush of fluid hit Rebecca's tongue as Kim's orgasm hit. She stopped rubbing her pussy but kept bouncing on Rebecca's tongue as she came. Her mouth made a perfect "O" as her body shook and trembled.

When it had passed, Kim's eyes flickered open and she smiled again. She flopped down beside her new friend and sighed contentedly. "Jesus Christ, that was ridiculous," she laughed.

"Dude, right?!" said Rebecca with a giggle, staring at the ceiling. "I was nervous as hell to try to get you to sit on my face and then you go and 69 me?! Show off."

Kim shrugged. "Everything that seemed scary about this turned out...not to be I guess?"

"Yeah, I get that." Rebecca paused and turned to meet Kim's gaze. "I was still SUPER nervous though," she said with a laugh.

Kim smiled. "You could've fooled me." And the two women kissed again. Sharing each other's juices was an afterthought.

Rebecca broke the kiss and she smiled. "Umm, we taste pretty good." She licked her lips clean as Kim nodded.

"Wow, wasn't even thinking it, I just wanted you to kiss me." Kim licked her lips as well and shrugged. "Pretty hot."

She snuggled up into Rebecca's shoulder and kissed her there. The women lay still for a few minutes, recovering. Finally, Kim propped herself up on her elbow and started to say something before rethinking it.

Rebecca reached up and caressed her cheek. "You ok?"

The older blonde nodded. "Yeah, I just don't want you to think I'm being weird or pressuring you with what's on my mind."

"Alright, fair enough. Only one way to find out though."

"True." Kim took a deep breath. "So, I know you're not looking for a wife, as you put it, and I'd never dream of asking you to be serious after a few hours together anyway." She paused. "I just want to know what being a, what, friend with benefits...would look like to you, that's all. And maybe you don't even know yet?"

Rebecca smiled and pulled Kim back down to her shoulder. She kissed the top of her head. "You're very sweet and not being weird and you're right, I don't completely know. What I DO know is this..." She sighed and turned on her side to lock eyes with her older friend. "Because I wasn't living open, I didn't get close to many people. I have like 2 close friends and I'm REALLY likable!"

Kim nodded and smiled, rubbing Rebecca's hips and side.

Rebecca continued. "When I AM friends with you, I'm loyal, trustworthy and fun and, even though you're old, I really want us to be friends."

Kim made a face then leaned in and nipped Rebecca's nose with her teeth. "Jerk."

"HEY! At least I don't bite!"

Kim smiled. "Ummm, I beg to differ."

"Oh yeah, you got me there." Rebecca leaned in and placed a soft kiss on each of Kim's nipples.

"Aww, now who's sweet?" Kim ran her hands through Rebecca's hair. "Soooo, getting back on topic..." She sighed. "Ok, here's the thing...I don't think you have a lot to compare this to, but that was...pretty spectacular."

Rebecca nodded. "You're right, I don't, but I know that it was."

"Ok, well I've been having sex for 30 years now almost, and...I may have cum AS hard as that before, but I don't think I've cum HARDER."

Rebecca swallowed hard. "So, what are you saying?"

"That we've got a pretty special physical connection and I hope this isn't a situation where I don't hear from you for two weeks and you message me just when you want to do that again?...I mean, I presume you want to do that again?"

Rebecca's face relaxed. "Kim, I will NOT make booty calls. I don't want that, I want friends with benefits with emphasis on BOTH. I'll probably drive YOU mad with my texting," she said with a laugh.

"Ok, so say I ask what you're doing NEXT weekend?"

"I say let's make plans!"

"For real?"

Rebecca reached out and caressed Kim's shoulder, shaking her head. "Kim, all I want you to understand is that I'm going to meet, and sleep with, other women. I'm going to give myself some time to have fun and if I fall for someone along the way, I'm not afraid to cut others out and stick with her. But for now, I'm not going to be a one woman...woman. If that's going to bother you..."

Kim caressed her back. "Absolutely not!...well, it might." She smiled. "How about we see? If it starts to bug me, I'll just tell you. I'm a big girl, my eyes are wide open here. I didn't want to freak you out, I just wanted to know what your thoughts were, because that was...ridiculous."

Rebecca bit her lip. "It SO was. I'm really happy it wasn't just in my head." She pulled Kim in close and they held each other close for a long while. Rebecca eyes shot open and she realized she'd dozed off. She looked down at Kim and she was out like a light. The young blonde smiled and shook her awake. "Hey sweetie, are you staying over?"

Kim wiped the drool from her mouth and laughed despite herself. "If you can stand more of that sexiness in the morning."

"Damn baby, drool on me," Rebecca said with a smile, jumping off the bed and turning on her lamp. She flipped off the overhead light and opened a drawer. "I have an unused toothbrush here if you want, and you can make use of a t-shirt."

"That's great, you're the best."

"I really am." Rebecca grabbed two shirts and the girls threw them on as they made their way to the hallway. In the bathroom, Rebecca quickly checked her phone again. Nothing from Katie. Kim looked so adorable and sexy in just a t-shirt. When she was done brushing, Rebecca lifted her phone to her shoulders. "Smile!"