Rebecca's New Start Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not taking my picture NOW!" Kim held her hands in front of her face.

"Oh, come on, you're too freaking cute right now. Sex hair, t-shirt, that smile..."

Kim shook her head and relented, puckering her lips and sticking her bum out with her hands on her knees. Rebecca snapped a couple and stole one of her just smiling when she stood up. Satisfied, she relented. She smacked Kim on the bum. "To bed with you!"

They raced each other back to the bed, giggling as they jumped under the covers. Rebecca reached over and turned off the light. As the room fell dark she pulled Kim close and kissed her tenderly.

"You sleep alone or are you a cuddle monster?" the younger girl asked.

"ALLLLL the cuddles for me," Kim answered.

"Amazing," Rebecca whispered and turned her back, making herself the little spoon.

"So much." Kim pulled her close and kissed her neck. Rebecca smiled. She had an idea for Kim's morning wake up call.

CHAPTER 7

Rebecca was shaken awake by a fully-clothed and smiling Kim standing over her in her still-darkened bedroom. "Hey beautiful," the older woman said, "I didn't want to wake you, but I have to go and didn't want to sneak out."

The younger blonde rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. "What time is it?"

"Almost 9."

"Wow, we were asleep early, I slept forever." She sat up and patted the bed next to her. "Sit for a minute before you go?"

"Sure." Kim leaned in to kiss Rebecca on the cheek and took a seat.

"You should have woken me up, I would have made coffee and breakfast." Rebecca ran her hand through Kim's golden locks. "Oh my God, my hair must look horrific," she exclaimed. She jumped up laughing and grabbed a scrunchie from her dresser.

"Babe, it's ok, I have a fundraiser I'm headed to this afternoon and I should get home."

"You going with your husband?" Kim's head dropped, and Rebecca returned to the bed.

"Hey, it's ok," she said, her hand on Kim's knee. "Not upset, just asking."

"Yeah, we're going together."

"Ok." They sat in silence for a few seconds. "Listen, why don't we grab a coffee somewhere this week and you tell me allllll about what's going on there so you can stop feeling awful for no reason?"

Kim nodded, and a smile curled her lips. "Deal." She took a deep breath and got to her feet. "Can I call you later?"

Rebecca smiled. "Yeah, anytime."

"What are you up to today?"

Rebecca looked around her room. "Probably vegging in here and watching a movie and then exercising later. I should check the site though too, I gave my handle to a couple of ladies who are candidates for friendship." She looked at Kim. "The NON-benefit kind." The two shared a smile. "Damn, hope I remember how to get signed in, only did it once."

Kim laughed. "Hold on, you JUST signed up and haven't checked messages yet?"

"No, why?"

"Where is your computer?"

"Living room," Rebecca replied with a frown.

"Let's go have a look."

They marched down the hall and Kim headed to the door to find her shoes while Rebecca grabbed her laptop from the coffee table and sat on the sofa. She went right to the site and logged in.

Kim called from the door. "See when new single lesbian or bi girls join up who look like you, they become a magnet for EVERYBODY instantly." Rebecca was staring at her screen. "What's the number?" Kim asked.

"I have 44 messages!"

Kim laughed. "I would have guessed over 50. Still gonna watch that movie?"

Rebecca hopped up and strutted over to Kim. She wrapped her arms around her. "Well I had OTHER plans for this part of the day before you decided to take off so early."

"Oh reeeealy?" replied Kim, leaning in for a kiss. And it was a passionate one. Rebecca was still hoping she'd stay for at least a little bit and she became optimistic when Kim grabbed her bare bum under her long t-shirt.

"Well don't stop there," she teased. Rebecca grabbed Kim's hand and pushed it between her legs, knowing how soaked she already was. But Kim jerked her hand away immediately.

"Ohhhh no," she said, "if I could, I would, but I HAVE to go. The drive is called and everything." Kim gave Rebecca a peck on the cheek. "Jesus, how are you that wet from a kiss?"

"I told you, I had plans for you this morning."

Kim nodded and smiled. A horn sounded. "Rain check?"

"Rain check." One more hug and the older blonde was gone. Rebecca sighed and headed back to her computer. She grabbed it and hopped back into bed. One by one, she browsed through her messages, alternatingly aroused and amused.

There were single guys wanting to turn her, the male half of a couple promising he was writing on behalf of his girlfriend, the female half of a couple promising her man wouldn't have to be involved and, thankfully the bulk of the messages, single women.

After trashing those of no interest, she had 14 left, 12 from single women and 2 from the female half of couples that sounded really nice. She also had over a hundred friend requests, some from those same women, some...not.

She spent a few minutes sorting through those and had about 20 friends at the end of that process. The first message was from a woman named Rani. She sounded bright and funny in her message, so Rebecca checked her profile.

She was 28, of Indian descent, worked as a vet and generally sounded really together. She had 10 pictures on her profile, so Rebecca had a look. Rani was very pretty, with jet black hair and a gorgeous smile with perfect teeth. She was a larger girl, but carried the weight well all over her big, round hips, thick thighs and large boobs.

One of her pictures was her in a bikini at the beach and there wasn't a stretch mark or a roll to be found. She was just a bigger chick and clearly a proud and beautiful one at that. Suddenly, a tone sounded, and a pop-up screen appeared.

"Ah, there's a messenger system," thought Rebecca.

"Hey there," read the message.

"Hey back," typed Rebecca.

"I sent you a message before, but I noticed you were on, so I thought I'd say hello. This is Rani."

"Oh hey, what a coincidence, I was just checking you out." Rebecca liked that she could spell and use proper grammar. "I'm such a nerd," she thought.

"LOL, nice...thoughts?" Rani asked.

"Well I was about to write you back, so they must have been good ones."

"Great, you use Skype by chance?"

"Not a lot, but I have it, want the username?"

The 2 women exchanged usernames and Rebecca hopped up to put on some shorts and make sure her hair wasn't awful.

The Skype tone sounded, and she answered. Up in front of her popped the pretty smiling face of Rani.

"Well good morning, how's Rani today?"

"I'm very well, how are you?"

"Just great. I'm new yesterday to the site and was a little shocked with the size of my inbox this morning."

Rani let out a pretty, high-pitched laugh. "Well I'm not. You're new for one, your picture is gorgeous and mysterious, and your profile sounds funny and smart."

"Mysterious huh?"

"Yeah, just the body, so everyone will want to know if you're a butter-face."

It was Rebecca's turn to laugh. "Butter-face, I like you already." She struck a pose. "Now that you can see it, what's the verdict?"

"You're gorgeous obviously."

"Well thank you, and you are just beautiful." Rebecca's heart was pounding. "How much fun is this?" she thought.

"I don't want to attack you with questions or make you have a first date by Skype, but do you mind if I ask you a couple of things?"

"You go right ahead, I LOVE your accent, could listen to you all morning." Rani still had a little hint of her homeland in her voice and it was sexy.

"Well thank you. Your profile says you're ONLY interested in friends with benefits, are you coming out of a bad relationship, or...?"

"Nope, just new to the lifestyle and I don't want anything serious."

"Ok, makes sense. Do you ACTUALLY mean friends though, or like...I'll call you when I'm horny?" Rani giggled.

Rebecca smiled. "Actual friends, I'm not looking for impersonal."

"I think I actually believe you, unlike some," Rani joked. "Well I now know enough to ask you out for a coffee, what do you think?"

"Hey, what about MY questions?" Rebecca shot back with fake outrage.

"Of course dear, I'm an open book," Rani shrugged.

"I was pretty much joking actually, but since you played along...your profile mentions looking for someone to fall in love with?"

"Sure, but until she comes along..." And Rani grinned a wicked grin. "And who knows, I'm very lovable."

"Well I can see that," Rebecca said. "And I wouldn't object to falling for someone eventually, I just don't want to lead anyone on right NOW."

"Well you're in the minority on that site, so watch out newbie."

"Done, thanks teach."

Rani laughed again. "So, what's on the go for you today?"

"I was just planning on being lazy."

"Well, want to be lazy having a coffee right over there?" She pointed the camera to her kitchen then turned it back. "How about 11:30 or so?"

"Yeah, I'd love that. What's your number, you can text me back the address?" The ladies exchanged numbers and stayed online until they saw each other's messages. Rani's address was about 20 minutes away, so Rebecca had lots of time to get ready. "Thanks for the invite Rani, I'm excited. See you in a couple of hours."

"I look forward to it. Muah." Rani blew a kiss to her and signed off. Rebecca sat in stunned silence for a minute, then got up and headed to the bathroom. She grabbed her phone. Still no response from Katie. Rebecca was getting a little annoyed now.

"??" was all she texted this time. The clock read 9:40. "I still have a half hour to waste," she thought and headed back to her room. The next message was from someone named Lauren, 19, a student at the school and she had included a picture with the message itself.

She was tiny, lots of tattoos, wearing a backwards baseball cap, a towel and a gorgeous smile. Not normally her type, but neither were curvy girls from India until 5 minutes ago. She fired up the messenger service and sent a message.