Rebecca's New Start Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't wait next time, ok?" Rebecca growled, suddenly conscious of how soaked she was. Wiggling her hips, she searched desperately for some friction to relieve the pressure. She attacked Kim with her most fiery kiss yet and immediately Rebecca saw a change in her demeanor. The older blonde was no longer stiff or trembling.

Her hands kneaded Rebecca's ass as if she owned it, she nibbled on the younger girl's lip and darted her tongue in and out of Rebecca's mouth in a more confident, incredibly sexy way. Rebecca took Kim's face in her hands as Kim's hands began to roam over her curves.

Several minutes passed as they shared an extended, passionate, wet and wonderful kiss. Rebecca caressed Kim's face with tenderness while Kim's hands passed over every inch of Rebecca's hips and ass and back. The younger blonde shuddered as Kim's hands slipped under her shirt and caressed bare skin for the first time. The older woman traced her fingernails up and down Rebecca's torso from the back of her neck to her waist.

The two women's tongues were intertwined, their breathing heavy. Rebecca's need to be touched was becoming overwhelming. Kim's fingers slipped inside the waist of her jeans and touched the satiny softness of the younger girl's panties. Rebecca let out an prolonged groan at the sensation.

Kim broke their kiss and her lips went to Rebecca's neck. Her hands slipped further inside her jeans and cupped the younger blonde's writhing ass over top of her new lingerie. The "cheekies" barely covered half of Rebecca's full backside and Kim moaned with delight, sneaking her hand inside them and grabbing herself two handfuls. Rebecca relished in the older blonde's sudden boldness.

Rebecca threw her head back, giving Kim's wet lips easier access to her delicate neck. Slowly, Kim slid her hands from Rebecca's butt to her hips and up her sides. She paused momentarily just below her chest, then continued, her palms brushing the side of her breasts, then back down again to her hips. Up, then back down again, each time, inching closer and closer to Rebecca's sensitive nipples which were aching for some attention.

As she teased her young friend under her shirt, Kim's lips traced kisses all over Rebecca's neck and upper chest. Rebecca whimpered with every touch that promised some relief and didn't deliver. Finally, Kim relented. As her tongue reached the cleavage bursting forth from Rebecca's bra, her thumbs brushed ever so nimbly across it's front, grazing her nipples and eliciting a yelp of excitement from the young blonde.

Kim began to trace hesitant circles around Rebecca's areolae. With every touch, a bolt of electricity shot through Rebecca and she shook. She hadn't been prepared for what the touch of someone desperate to please her would feel like. She broke their kiss this time and leaned back, smiling at Kim and biting her lip. Kim licked her lips as she lightly palmed her younger lover's heavy breasts.

"Whoa," she said breathily, her eyes widening and smiling back. "Baggy shirt huh?"

Rebecca nodded, grabbed Kim by the wrists to steady herself and stood up. The older woman started to follow suit, but Rebecca light-heartedly pushed her back onto the sofa. "You're right, it's annoying," she croaked, and one-by-one, began to undo buttons. She started with her jeans, popping them open and then slowly unzipping them. Starting at her waist, she opened her shirt. With each button undone, Kim squirmed a little more beneath her.

With one button remaining, Rebecca again straddled her new friend on the sofa. "Do the honors?" she asked.

Kim didn't hesitate and nearly ripped the plaid shirt in two tugging it off her shoulders. She threw it to the floor and Rebecca watched as she drank in the view.

"Whatcha thinkin'?" asked the young blonde friskily. Her hands were at her sides and Kim's hands were roaming her stomach, arms and shoulders.

Kim tenderly stroked Rebecca's torso. "That I've never seen anything so gorgeous in my life." Rebecca felt her face getting red and her heart skipped a beat. She knew the image of this beautiful woman's hands roving her body and the desire in her eyes would be seared into her memory.

"Just you wait," Rebecca countered, and stood up again. She turned away from the sofa and reached behind her back, shaking as she unhooked her bra, letting it fall to the floor. She cupped her 36 DD's and glanced back over her shoulder. Kim hands rested on her upper thighs, the tip of her tongue wetting her lips.

Rebecca's sensitive nipples had hardened instantly against her palms in the cool air of the apartment and she wanted that tongue on them as soon as possible. She hooked her thumbs inside her jeans and slowly tugged them down over her butt.

She bent down and slipped them off completely, kicking them away. Cupping her breasts again, she turned and saw Kim standing in front of the sofa, her back turned. Her shirt was on top of Rebecca's on the floor and her own bra was unhooked. "Do the honors?" she asked back over her shoulder with a smile. Rebecca stepped to her. In one motion, she slipped Kim's bra over her shoulders and wrapped her arms around her wiry physique.

Her hard nipples poked into the warm skin on Kim's back. Rebecca reached down, unbuttoned Kim's jeans and tugged down her zipper, all the while placing soft kisses on her neck and upper back.

"Mmmmm," Kim moaned, "those lips."

Rebecca ran her hands up Kim's sides and cupped her breasts. She heard a rush of breath leave the older blonde's lungs. Kim's hands went immediately to her sides. She pushed her jeans down over her hips and wiggled them down to her knees. From there she kicked them off and threw her arms above her head, pulling Rebecca closer and running her hands through the younger girl's thick golden hair.

Kim turned her head and their lips met. Rebecca couldn't believe how tight and smooth the older woman's body was as she ran her hands everywhere. Kim's nipples were hard and tiny like pencil erasers, but she whimpered with every touch. "Be careful what you start with them," Kim purred, grinding her ass back against Rebecca and tugging on her golden locks.

Rebecca giggled. "Don't know what that means, but I hope I find out."

Kim turned to face her. "Oh, you're gonna," she replied. She grabbed Rebecca's ass with both hands and pulled her close. For what felt like an hour to the young blonde, the two women shared the most passionate kiss Rebecca could imagine, their bare flesh pressed together, their hands roaming everywhere.

Rebecca finally had reached her breaking point. The pure craving had her lightheaded. She tugged Kim's G-string down to her knees and brought her foot off the ground. She curled her toes around them and pushed them to the floor so as not to break the kiss. Then she grabbed Kim's hand and pressed it to her pussy. Her panties were drenched.

"Please," she begged. Kim pulled Rebecca's hand between her legs as well.

"You too," the older blonde moaned. Both women were completely clean-shaven and soaked. Rebecca gently slid her middle finger between Kim's lips as Kim tugged Rebecca's underwear aside and returned the favor. They stared at each other wide-eyed and trembling.

Rebecca couldn't believe how sexy this woman was, age be damned. Her breasts were on the small side, but still sat high on her chest. An image of a past yoga instructor came to her mind, so supple and shapely were her legs, arms and torso.

"Come," Rebecca said, pulling Kim to the sofa. She sat Kim down and stood astride her. The young blonde tugged down her underwear to the floor, her huge breasts dangling in front of the older woman, just begging to be touched. Kim reached for them, but Rebecca stood up and wagged her finger back and forth, tossing her cheekies across the room.

Kim made a pouty face. "Ugh, you're teasing!"

Rebecca flopped down beside her on the sofa. For a moment, they both sat, backs flat, heads turned to the side, reaching out and caressing the other's thigh. A sheen of perspiration covered Kim's body despite the cool temperature, her chest rapidly rising and falling as Rebecca watched her eyes travel her body from head to toe.

Suddenly their eyes met, and Kim shook her head. "You're a...goddess." She looked like she was in awe and Rebecca could feel herself blushing.

"You...you deserve one," she replied, hoping Kim took that in the sweet way it was intended. Kim's warm smile told her she had.

"Come here," Kim demanded. That was more encouragement than Rebecca needed.

She turned and attacked, all furious kisses and roaming hands once again. Rebecca wasted no time gently pushing Kim's legs apart, her fingers eagerly seeking out the wet warmth where they belonged. Kim was so wet that Rebecca's middle finger slipped inside her with no effort.

"Oh my God!" Kim exclaimed, squeezing her thighs tightly around Rebecca's hand.

Rebecca was motionless. "Are you ok?!"

Gradually, a smile spread back across Kim's face. "Oooooh yeah, just a surprise." Her legs opened up again and Rebecca pushed her palm against her clit and delicately worked her finger in and out of Kim's pussy. The older blonde sighed, leaned forward and began to kiss Rebecca's upper chest, her left hand exploring the young blonde's inner thighs which were slick and warm.

Rebecca groaned and spread her legs wide. Her left hand guided the back of Kim's head to her swelling breasts and there was no resistance. As she ran her fingers lightly over Rebecca's thighs, lips and belly, Kim's tongue deliberately moved from one breast to the other, tantalizingly circling each nipple then moving to the next. "Fuck, who's teasing now?" Rebecca squealed, thrusting her hips forward, craving a strong touch.

Rebecca's finger had found Kim's clit, making big slow circles around it as she kissed the top of Kim's head that remained nuzzled against her chest. "Oh my, not you," mumbled the older blonde in between wet kisses.

Kim returned the favor, matching Rebecca's movements. "Oh my God, soft...slow," breathed Rebecca. The older blonde heeded her words, softening her touch and matching Rebecca's speed. Her lips closed around Rebecca's right nipple and the young blonde exhaled with relief and pleasure.

As Kim slowly sucked it in and let it slip back out, she put her tongue to good use as well. She alternated circles all around Rebecca's nipple with up and down and back and forth little flicks, each one sending a shot of electricity down Rebecca's spine.

Just as one nipple ached from lack of attention, Kim alternated her concentration and provided Rebecca further relief. Kim's tongue moved in rhythm with the fingers that danced around her young friend's inner thighs. Rebecca rested her head on Kim's shoulder and kissed it tenderly as her own fingers did her best to give the older blonde the same gratification she was receiving.

Kim was mostly quiet, but the seductive wiggle in her hips, small whimpers and the occasional "ohhhhh" let Rebecca know she was on the right track.

After a few minutes, Kim shifted in her seat slightly and the change in angle and pressure sent a wave through Rebecca. "Oh my God, right there," she breathed into Kim's ear.

"A little faster for me please," Kim croaked back, and looked up at Rebecca. The younger girl could not get enough of that gaze.

"Anything for those eyes," Rebecca sighed and obliged. Kim returned her attentions to Rebecca's breasts and the younger girl turned up her attention on Kim's inner thighs. The circles she made around Kim's clit were faster and tighter now. Now and then she'd pause, slowly slip one finger all the way inside her, bring it slowly back out and rub back and forth and up and down her pussy lips. Each time she went back to Kim's clit, the older woman would moan just a little louder and her hips would buck just a little bit more aggressively.

Rebecca normally craved that lighter touch, but Kim was employing a technique that her work friend didn't bother with in the back of that truck. She was aggressive but sensitive at the same time. Rebecca's clit felt like it was on fire as Kim's fingers flew across it. Kim's teeth were used on Rebecca's nipples but in a gentle way that suggested pressure and pleasure in a way that was certainly unique to the younger girl.

Rebecca felt the wave coming slowly but surely. "Everything you're doing, don't stop," she said with conviction.

"It's good baby?" Kim again took a short break from Rebecca's chest then went right back to work.

"The BEST, don't change a thing, PLEASE."

Kim let out a loud moan, clearly encouraged and excited. Steadily, the pressure grew between the younger girl's legs and she pushed back ferociously into Kim's fingers. "Omigod, omigod, omigod," Rebecca mumbled repeatedly, realizing for the first time she'd gone completely stiff and was clutching Kim for all she was worth. For the moment, she didn't care, the release was coming, and it was going to be amazing.

"Almost there!" she exclaimed, throwing her arms fully around her new lover and drawing her close. Her hips thrusted and pivoted into Kim's hand, seeking out that last bit of contact to push her over the edge. "UGGGGGHHHH, FUCK, GGGGGOOOODDDD," shrieked Rebecca, as Kim's fingers flicked across her clit one final time and the first wave crashed over her.

The young blonde became faint as the blood rushed from her head. Her mouth fell open and she was momentarily unable to catch her breath. Kim's touch instantly became softer, but didn't stop.

The waves kept coming and Rebecca was struck by the spasms in her legs and thighs. As she began to come down, but with the feelings still washing over her, she cried out. "What...the...fuck...did you DO to me Kim?" Kim didn't say a word, just kept up the circles around her clit. It was becoming far too sensitive for that to continue so she slapped the older woman's hand away and rolled onto her back against the sofa.

Kim sighed and giggled, cuddling up against Rebecca's shoulder and kissing her neck and chest. "I...just went with what I like baby, I can't believe I made THAT happen."

Rebecca curled her arm around Kim and pulled her closer, encouraging the attention while her breath fully returned. The older woman was grinding against Rebecca's thigh as she heaped more attention on her sensitive breasts. The young blonde ran her hands through Kim's hair. "Look at me," she said softly. Kim's eyes met hers and Rebecca recognized a woman in NEED. "Aw baby," she said with sympathy and a smile, "lay back, let me help."

Kim nodded weakly and lounged back against the armrest of the sofa. She put her left foot on the floor and pulled her right knee to her chest. She licked her lips as her right hand caressed her chest and her left lingered near her waist. She was ready.

Rebecca knelt on the floor next to the sofa and ran her hands back and forth across Kim's legs and stomach. Her long, dainty limbs, flat stomach, small, gorgeous breasts, flawless skin and angelically perfect face made her appear as if designed in a lab.

But then her eyes went between Kim's legs. The poetry and romance left her mind immediately, and the desire returned with a vengeance. Her pussy was smooth, with a wet sheen visible in the soft light, and small, pretty, lickable lips.

Rebecca leaned in and kissed Kim's stomach. Then her upper thigh. Then her thighs and her knee. Then back up to her ribcage, shoulder, arms, fingers...All the while, the fingernails on her left hand left a faint red trail all over Kim's body before disappearing into her impeccable golden tan.

Kim was whimpering and squirming throughout all this attention. "Rebecca...the teasing..." she cried. The young blonde didn't need her to finish. Without a word, she hopped back up on the sofa on her tummy, her face inches from Kim's inner thighs.

She crept up the older blonde's shaking body, planting kisses as she went. Rebecca stopped at her breasts and knew more teasing would be cruel. Her left hand went to one nipple while her mouth went to the other. She playfully nibbled on each one with her teeth and Kim moaned in approval. The young blonde was suddenly conscious of how wet her own pussy was, and her mind went straight to Kim's. Forgetting one breast for a minute, she reached down between Kim's legs.

"Oh FUCK," she exclaimed, and Rebecca jumped a little. She hadn't been sure Kim had a potty mouth on her, but it brought a huge smile to her face. She kissed the older blonde's upper chest, moved to her neck and then nibbled lightly on her ear. Rebecca propped herself up on her elbow and resumed the attention on the older woman's clit. Rebecca leaned in and kissed Kim tenderly.

"How's that feel sweetie?" she asked between pecks.

"Oh, it's so good."

"You need this pretty bad huh?"

"You have NO idea." Kim's eyes were closed, her voice husky.

"Tell me," Rebecca demanded.

"I need to cum so bad it hurts baby."

"Look at me."

Kim obliged. Rebecca's voice cracked as she nervously stated, "I...I want to taste you."

Kim nodded and bit her lip as Rebecca's fore and middle fingers ran between the older blonde's legs from her clit to her pussy and back again. Kim closed her eyes again.

"No baby, keep your eyes on me."

Kim's eyes crept back open. Rebecca brought her fingers to her lips and licked them, shyly at first, but more and more hungrily as she instantly overcame the taboo in her mind and intently watched Kim's reaction.

The older blonde gritted her teeth and shook her head. "Gggoooddd, is it against the rules to push your head down?" she cried.

Rebecca leaned in and kissed her deeply and passionately one more time. "No need," she growled. As she travelled down Kim's body, her tongue was out, licking her breasts, torso, and tummy. There, she paused. Her heart was racing. She'd dreamed of this moment for so long, but her nerves were getting the best of her. "Tell me if you don't like it, ok?"

Kim locked eyes with her. "You...are so freaking adorable," she said breathlessly. "If you don't want to, it's ok."

In response, Kim gently kissed her inner thighs and lips and finally her clit. "Oh, I'm gonna, just tell me what you need ok?"

Kim threw her head back and ran her fingers through Rebecca's hair. "Uh huh." Her butt was thrust completely off the couch, her body begging for the right touch.

Rebecca's heart was pounding in her ears now, her chest tight, her mouth dry. She continued softly kissing all around Kim's soaked lips and thighs. Her face quickly became coated in the older blonde's juices and she quickly relaxed. It was sweet and felt sexier and sexier. Her heart slowed. Kisses became licks and Kim's moaning turned to begging.

"Sweetie, I need it NOW," Kim pleaded. Rebecca's hands went directly to her thighs, pushing and holding her hips up off the sofa. She had total access to the older blonde's pussy and eased her tongue allllll the way inside. "Jesus Christ!" exclaimed Kim. Gently, Rebecca tongue-fucked her as her thumb slowly circled her clit, barely touching it, but creating enough friction for Kim to notice. "Oh, that's so good, thank yyyyooouuuu!"

"You taste so amazing," Kim moaned between licks, and she meant it. Her face was drenched from Kim's pussy and it was the sexiest she'd ever felt in her life. She wanted to devour this stunning woman in front of her for hours, but she also knew that Kim needed something very badly from her, something she'd already gotten.

Gently lowering her hips back to the sofa, Rebecca directed her tongue first to Kim's lips and sucked them clean. The older blonde bucked her hips and grabbed a handful of Rebecca's hair, pulling her even closer and wrapping her legs around her shoulders.

"Please lick me!" Kim sounded as if she may cry at this point, so Rebecca waited no longer. She puckered her lips and drew Kim's clit between them, sucking on it firmly then flicking it with her tongue.