Rebecca's Rebirth Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make it the 19th. You wanted to know about Carl, Hugh and JD too, right?"

"Yeah, but now I'm not too sure."

"Well, JD is out your way. He got a basketball scholarship to Pepperdine, which is in Malibu, I think. If you want to call him, his number is 308-555-6971. I'm sure he'd love to hear from you. Carl is going to school in Florida and from what I understand, he has a very serious relationship with a girl there. I'm not too sure where Hugh is, I think, maybe, Lincoln."

"Okay, well I can't wait to see you again David. I'll send you your flight information later today. You take care of yourself and send my love to your parents."

"I will do that and I can't wait to see you either. Bye"

"Bye"

As I hung up, Evie made it out to the reception area where I was waiting for her. She asked, "Who were you talking to on the phone?"

"I called David, my old boyfriend from home and he has agreed to come out and be in our videos."

"Wow, that's great. Did he have leads on any of the other guys?"

"Actually, he did. He said JD is going to Pepperdine which isn't too far from here. Maybe I'll call him later. Right now, I just want to sample your freshly waxed pussy!"

The rest of the weekend flew by with sex, lounging out at the pool, sex, eating and sex. Finally, Monday arrived and I was excited to begin our shoots. When I awoke, I gave myself and enema, showered, dressed lightly and then had a light breakfast of tea and toast. Otis drove us to the studio, which was in a warehouse area. Evie and Amy accompanied me as usual, along with Otis. We entered the reception area and were hustled back to one of the sets and were introduced to James, the director.

"Thanks for coming in early," James said, as he shook all of our hands. "It gives me a chance to tell you how our three days are going to progress. As you know, our company specializes in fetish, BDSM and other kinkier scenes. I won't sugar coat things for you Missy, there will be pain and we really hope that you can stand up to it. If not, we do have a safe phrase for you if it gets unbearable. It's UH, UH, UH, UH while you shake your head no strongly. Can you do that for me?" I did as he asked. "That's great. So, today we will begin what will be your trip into submission. Your co-star for all three days will be Frank Force. He's a very nice guy and a pro at these kinds of scenes. Any questions so far?"

I didn't have any so James continued, "Today will be done in 3 phases. The first will be your introduction to the dungeon and your first bondage. The second will include rope bondage and corporal punishment. The third and final part will include bondage on a pipe stand and you getting Frank off. On Wednesday, we will get into some more physical things like zappers and penetration. Finally, on Friday you will be caned and fucked by three or four guys. We save the caning for last because it produces some serious welts that take time to disappear. Again, if you get to a point where you can't take something use your safe phrase. Again, any questions?"

I didn't have any questions and couldn't wait to start. I was lead to a room where I got my make-up done and was fitted into some underwear and a light dress. I was told that the panties and bra were easy to rip off my body as was the dress. When I was ready to go, I was lead back to the set into what looked like a foyer in a nice house. I was introduced to my co-star, Frank, who shook my hand and was very soft spoken. Finally, James said, "Okay, this is how the scene will play out. Missy, you ring the doorbell as if you are selling insurance door to door. Frank will invite you in and you begin to flirt with him as if it will help you make the sale. Frank will take you up on your flirting and will lead you deeper into the house where he says he wants to fuck you. You protest that that wasn't what you had in mind at which time Frank grabs you and we will cut to the next scene. Okay?"

I nodded and moved myself to the other side of the door. When James yelled action, I steeled myself for a moment and then rang the doorbell. Frank opened it and then I adlibbed my insurance spiel as he welcomed me into his house. I made flirty eyes at him and admired his muscular body. He was dressed in a black t-shirt, black jeans and black boots. It took no imagination to flirt with him because he was very muscular and very handsome and very black. We got through everything very easily and when I protested about having sex Frank grabbed me as I squirmed and then he carried me off screen.

"Cut! That was excellent guys. Okay, the next scene has you in Franks dungeon where you will magically be bound to an overhead bar and to rings in the floor. You will, also, magically, have a ball gag fitted on you. Frank will rip off your clothing until you are naked and then torture you with a magic wand on your pussy while he pinches your nipples and explains how he is going to train you to be his sex slave. Your main goal is to not cum."

"At all," I asked?

"At all! Frank is going to make it very hard on you and will bring you to the brink very often, but we don't want you to cum at all. Okay?"

I wasn't overly optimistic about staving off an orgasm, but I was willing to try. A couple of stage hands fitted cuffs on my ankles and wrists and then I was attached to a bar that was suspended from the ceiling with a pulley and to some eye bolts in the floor. When I was all attached, the bar was pulled up to a point where I was on my tiptoes. A ball gag was, also, fitted into my mouth. "Okay," James started, "I want you to look absolutely petrified. Alright?" I nodded as I stood there and decided that looking scared wouldn't be too hard to do.

James yelled, "Action!" and then one of the camera guys walked around me filming me standing there with terror in my eyes. After a few minutes, Frank walked in and said in a powerful voice. "So, you march into my house, flirt with me and then deny me. Well, I'm going to make you my bitch. Before I'm done with you, you're going to beg me to fuck your mouth, your pussy and your ass, you fucking cunt." I groaned out loud which caused Frank say, "Don't just groan at me! Say yes master!" I tried to talk around the gag as saliva poured out of my mouth. "Anytime you speak to me you will address me as master! You got that cunt?"

I nodded and then mumbled, "Yes master."

"Damn right! Now, I think it's time for you to get out of those clothes!" Frank got nose to nose with me, grabbed the front of the dress I had on and ripped it apart and off of my body. His eyes were pretty intense and his strength was incredible. "Think you can come into my house and flirt with me to sell some fucking insurance! I hope you have some of that insurance, because you're going to need it when I'm done making you my own personal sex slave!"

Next, Frank ripped the bra from my body. I hadn't worn a bra in so long that it was relief to get it off. "What nice titties you have!" He slapped my right breast hard and then my left one. I moaned more in surprise than in pain. I was, kind of, surprised because it felt pretty good when he slapped my tits. I'd have to remember that! He slapped them several times and then pinched and pulled on my nipples very hard. I had always liked having my nipples played with roughly, so I was enjoying this part. I was, also, getting pretty wet by this time.

"I think it's time to get those panties off as well! From now on you won't wear bras or panties ever again. Understand cunt?" Again, I mumbled yes master through the ball gag as he ripped the cotton panties from my body. I could smell my arousal as the cloth was torn from me and I reveled in my nakedness. The cameras were walking around me taking in my body as I stood naked now.

Frank shoved a couple of fingers up my wet vagina which caused me to shiver with need. I was so horny by this time it would take very little to push me over the edge. He worked his fingers in and out of me several times and then turned his attention to my ass. He spread my cheeks with one hand and then shoved a wet finger into my asshole. I grunted as he finger fucked my anus for a few seconds and then he pulled out and walked away.

When Frank returned, he said, "That is one fine looking ass you have there, cunt! I can't wait to fuck it as hard as I can. I may even fuck that fine specimen before I fuck that hot white cunt of yours. What do you think about that, cunt?"

I muttered, "Whatever you want master," into the ball gag, but, of course it was unintelligible.

Frank pulled the gag from my mouth and then asked, "What did you say, cunt?"

"I said, whatever you want master."

Frank smiled and said, "That's a good cunt, but that comes later. Now, I'm going to bend you to my will."

"Yes master."

Again, Frank stepped away for a few moments and then returned with a flogger, a sort of cat-o-nine tails with multiple leather thongs attached to a short handle. It resembled a leather floor mop with a stubby handle. With little introduction, Frank began whaling away on my ass and back. I could hear the swish through the air before the leather struck my body. The anticipated pain was, actually, worse than the real pain, but there was still a tingly sort of pain. I, kind of, liked it!

Frank worked my ass, back and the back of my thighs over pretty thoroughly and then moved around to my front. He whaled away on my breasts, belly, thighs and pussy for quite a while before he stopped. I could look down at my breasts and saw they were glowing with a bright pink. When he stopped, I mumbled, "Thank you master." Frank smiled and James yelled out, "Cut!"

The stage hands released me from the eyebolts and the overhead bar and then they took the cuffs off of my wrists and ankles. Frank left the room, while James and a young woman named Stacy walked over to me. Apparently, Stacy was the assistant director and was responsible for making sure everything stayed on time and that I was happy. She handed me a towel and asked, "How are you doing? You've been really great so far, James is pleased. Can I get you something to drink?"

I had to laugh because Stacy rattled her questions and statements off as fast as a machinegun. I replied, "If you have it, I would like a red Gatorade, please, I'm doing fine and I'm happy things are going well."

Stacy looked at me quizzically and then left to fetch my drink. James laughed and said, "She was confused because nobody answers her questions and they are never polite. She's going to like you! So, all okay so far?" I nodded, so he continued, "We will have some guys in here in a minute to tie you up in a little rope bondage and then resume the scene."

A few minutes later, this little Asian man came into the room with a long length of coarse looking rope and began wrapping it around my chest and then around each breast individually. Next, he incorporated my arms behind my back and then up between my legs with a strand on the outside of my labia on both sides. Lastly, my left foot was tied to my left thigh as two guys held me upright. When the rope stuff was done, I was attached to a hook behind my back and lifted until my big toe barely touched the floor.

The coarseness of the rope along with the fact that I was suspended with most of my weight on the two strands through my crotch was uncomfortable at first, but before long I became desensitized. When I was hanging, Frank returned with a Hitachi vibrator and an evil smile on his face. "Are you comfortable?"

"Yes Master."

"Good!" Frank turned on the Hitachi and pressed it on to my pussy, targeting my now swollen clit. The vibrations felt really good and I could feel an orgasm quickly build up inside of me. My breathing got raspy and uneven and I couldn't help but moan loudly. Just as I thought I would cum, Frank pulled the vibrator away and said, "Don't you dare cum until I tell you to, cunt! If you do, you will be in a world of pain!" Frank, again, pressed the vibrator to my clit and the process began again.

I quickly decided I needed to distract my brain from what was happening to my pussy, so I began reciting to myself the elements of the periodic table, the atomic weight of each element and its valence. This worked pretty well until I got to Lawrencium which is the heaviest and last element on the table. I began scrambling for another distraction when I lost concentration and had a monster orgasm. I squirted all over the vibrator, Frank's hand and the floor as I screamed with the pleasure coursing through my body.

"Ah, cunt! You were so close. Lick your mess off my hand and arm." Frank placed his hand at my mouth, so I began licking and sucking all of my girl cum off his hand and arm. Next, he told me to do the same thing to the Hitachi which was covered. Lastly, he lowered me down to my knees via the pulleys until my face was nearly level with the ground and then told me to lick the floor clean. I took a couple of swipes at the floor until James cried, "Cut!"

I was very happy to hear those words because I wasn't too keen on licking the floor. When the hook was taken off I rolled over to my side as Stacy and the Asian rope master ran up to me. She held my head while the man undid his ropes. I hadn't noticed, but my breasts were rather swollen and purple from the binding they had been subjected to. As the ropes came off, my tits began tingling as the color was slowly restored to normal. When the ropes were all off, I stood, stretched and rubbed the area between my labia and my legs. Stacy handed me another bottle of red Gatorade and told me I was doing 'fantastically'.

When I was done stretching, James said, "Okay, were into the home stretch. Next, we will strap you into that apparatus over there." He pointed to a series of pipes that were attached to the floor with pads for knees and elbows. "This last bit will include some nipple clamps, some labia clamping and Frank getting off. So, whenever you're ready we'll strap you into the apparatus. Take your time."

When I was ready, I walked over to the apparatus and was assisted by one of the hands. I was maneuvered into some pads that held my shins and then strapped in and then I leaned over and rested my forearms on some other pads and was strapped in there as well. All in all, I was pretty comfortable. I was pretty well exposed with my pussy and anus wide open and available. My first thought was, 'Finally, I'm going to get fucked!' Additionally, my breasts were hanging down and swaying nicely with every movement.

When Frank returned, he and James conferred for a couple of minutes and when they were done both men smiled and James said, "Great idea." James then called out "Action!" A few seconds elapsed and then one of the camera guys slowly walked around me filming my exposed body.

Finally, Frank walked up to me, lifted my chin and asked, "Are you my sex slave yet, cunt?"

I looked into Frank's eyes and said, "Yes master. Fuck me however you want, as hard as you want and for as long as you want. I'm yours master to do whatever you desire."

"Hmmm, I'm not convinced. I think you need a little more breaking in." With that, Frank pulled some silver things from his pockets, kneeled down and then affixed clamps to my erect nipples that were connected to a chain. When they were both on, he pulled the chain down slowly and steadily stretching my nipples quite far. "Do you like that, cunt?"

"Yes master."

Next, he affixed weights to the clamps that kept my nipples stretched down towards the floor. "Your titties look nice all stretched out like that, cunt. Now, I think it's time to work on that pussy of yours, cunt!"

"Thank you master."

Frank stood up and moved behind me and began pulling on the inner lips of my pussy. It felt very nice and I'm sure my vagina was drooling like crazy. I was hoping that Frank was going to fuck me now, but instead I felt him attaching clamps on my inner lips. Once he had the clamps on, he attached fairly heavy weights to them and I could feel them stretch out quite far. I had never conceived of anything like this before and as I thought about it I decided my pussy, probably, looked very hot.

"How do you like being stretched like this, cunt? Do you like your nipples stretched and your pussy lips stretched?"

"Yes master, I like it a lot. Stretch me more."

Frank chuckled and then said, "I have something else in mind. You need to be punished for cumming earlier when you weren't supposed to." He showed me a red wand with a black handle and then asked, "Do you know what this is, cunt?" I shook my head causing the weighs attached to me to sway and pull harder on my nipples and labia. "No? Well, you find out in a moment."

At first I thought it was some sort of misshapen vibrator, but when he flipped a switch and touched it to my left breast, I experienced quite a shock which caused me to twitch hard and scream out. My tit stung where he touched me and my nipples and labia were stretched more by my movement. "Did you like that, cunt? Do you want me to do it more?"

"Yes master. Do it more master."

With that, Frank began zapping me all over my body. He hit my tits several times, my stretched-out nipples, my rib cage and my ass cheeks. "Still like it, cunt?"

"Yes master."

Frank chuckled and then he hit my anus. I yelped, jumped and squeezed my sphincter tight before relaxing again. "Look at that, cunt, your asshole is winking at me!" Frank continued zapping my anus over and over with the same outcome while he laughed. Finally, he tired of that and then zapped my outstretched labia. I jumped hard and could feel the weights stretching my lips bang in to each other. He did this several times and then he zapped my clit. I thought I was going to tear my shoulder sockets when he did that because I jumped so hard. He zapped my clit 10 more times and it felt like a river running out of me I was so horny.

At long last, Frank said, "I think you've been punished enough. I think it's time I fucked you."

"Oh thank you master. I want you to fuck me deep and hard with your big black cock!"

Frank laughed and said, "I'm going to fuck you deep and hard, but not where you think I am, cunt."

"You can fuck my ass deep and hard too, master!"

"Yes I can, cunt, but not today. Today I'm going to fuck your face."

I was pretty disappointed because I had been worked up into a real lather. I was enjoying the pain and debasement a lot and really wanted my soaked pussy to get hammered, but that wasn't what the director wanted. So, I said, "Yes master. Fuck my face, please!"

Frank walked over in front of me, unzipped his black jeans and fished out his cock. As it became exposed I could see that it was enormous...and it wasn't even hard yet! He held it in his hand, walked over to me and slapped my face with it several times. "Open your mouth, cunt, and lick my cock and get it hard." I did as he asked by sticking my tongue out and licking everything I could reach. I think the combination of my saliva and warm breath began to get to him because he began to get larger and harder.

I had never had a cock as large as this one, but I was determined that I was going to let Frank bury that thing down my throat and fuck my face until he came down my throat. "I'm going to fuck your face now, cunt. Are you ready?"

"Yes master, thank you master!"

With that, Frank slid his monster dick into my mouth. I really had to stretch my mouth wide to accommodate his girth. I was remembering back to the day after my prom when I throated JD's big back cock and how much I enjoyed it. Frank began thrusting into my gaping maw in increments going a little deeper with each forward thrust. He fucked into the entry of my throat for a while causing me to sound like a seal and to salivate profusely. When he had had enough of that he grabbed the back of my head and pushed steadily into my throat until my face was plastered against the front of his pants. He held himself there for a few moments until I started twitching due to lack of oxygen.