Rebecca's Rebirth Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers

"What's mine is yours," I replied, "That will never change! What about Amy?"

Evie replied, "The more the merrier!"

David looked at me questioningly and asked, "There's another woman?"

I laughed and said, "Yeah. Amy shares our love and our bed. She's the one who filmed us last night. She's very passionate, just like Evie and myself and I'm pretty sure you will love her as much as we do."

David's two weeks with us was a fantastic mix of sex, filming, touristy things like Disneyland and everyone feeling comfortable with one another. David filmed scenes with Evie, Evie and I both and an incredible scene with Amy. When David had to leave for home, all three of us delivered him to the airport. Us three girls were fighting back tears as we said goodbye while we kissed and hugged him. Evie and I told him we would see him this summer when we returned home for a couple of weeks. Amy handed him several thumb drives and said, "These have all of the scenes we filmed with you. They should be all of the proof you need for your friends and they should help keep you warm until we all see each other again." As he turned to head for the gates he said, "I love you...all three of you!"

As we drove home, Evie asked, "Now what?"

I smiled and said, "Back to business. I have ten scenes to shoot for Porn Pros and if I know John, they're going to be pretty intense. Also, I've been thinking about some things. I think that you, Evie, should branch out a bit and start shooting with Porn Pros on your own. You are so beautiful, especially when you have sex with black guys. It's so hot! Also, I've been thinking about getting my nipples pierced and I think that you two should as well."

Moments later, we approached a piercing parlor on the right and Evie cried out, "Let's do it!" I quickly parked in front of the place then we got out of the car and made our way inside. We looked around at the various jewelry that was on display as an older man asked if he could help us.

I looked at the man who seemed to be in his 40's with lots of tattoos and multiple piercings and said, "Yeah, we were just talking about getting our nipples pierced and we saw your shop. So, here we are. What all is involved?"

"Well, not much really. Basically, you need to decide on what style of piercing you would like such as rings or barbells and how thick a gauge you want."

"Why does the gauge matter?"

"Well, a larger gauge means the piercing has to be further back on your nipple which prevents migration issues. It, also, allows them to be pulled harder during sex, if you are into that. However, you need to have a fairly large nipple for the larger gauge rings. So, what do you think?"

I looked at the other two and then said, "I don't know about them, but the larger the better for me. I have large nipples as you can probably tell from my shirt. Also, I want a ring."

Evie wanted the same as me, but Amy opted for a barbell. We chose our jewelry from the large selection available. When that was accomplished, we were taken into a back room where we each got pierced. I don't know about the others, but when that needle went through me an electric shock shot down to my pussy. After we were all through, we stood and admired each other's new look. We were then given a lecture on the importance of hygiene for the next several weeks and then were sent on our way.

In a couple of weeks, I was scheduled to shoot the first of ten scenes for Porn Pros and I was really looking forward to it after my hiatus from shooting. This summer was going to be one of the best, I could feel it in my bones...and elsewhere!

Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers