Rebecca's Rebirth Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
827 Followers

I wiped the cum from my eyes and saw Frank walk towards me. He asked, "Did you like that, cunt? Did you enjoy being a cum dumpster for my crew?"

"Yes master, I love being your friends cum dumpster."

"Good, now I have just one more load of cum for you. Get up on your knees again, so I can finish in that hot little ass of yours again!"

Frank plowed my ass for quite a while until he, finally, pulled out and blew his load onto my titties. All of the guys got dressed and thanked Frank for a great time and said they hoped there would be another party next week and that there should be beer. Frank slapped my ass and said, "You should be ready to go by next week if I only fuck you a couple of dozen times this week. So, shit head, make sure you have a couple of cases of good beer here next week while we fuck your cunt wife again. You ready to go, cunt?"

"Yes master, just let me dress really fast." I stood up as the cameras focused on the cum dripping from my holes, down my tits and off of my ass. A few moments later, James cried, "Cut! That's a wrap!" He walked over to me and said, "You were amazing Missy, I hope we get to work together again!" He shook my left hand because it was the one place not covered in cum.

Stacy ran up to me with towels and a bottle of Gatorade. When she handed me the towels and bottles, I asked, "How many were there? I couldn't keep track with a cock in my face constantly."

Stacy smiled and said, "There were 10 plus Frank, so a total of 11. You were spectacular, especially as you kept cumming. Your squirting was sensational"

I thanked Stacy for her assessment after I guzzled the bottle of Gatorade and asked her if she could, please, bring two more. She said she would get me anything I wanted and dashed off. Evie and Amy then walked up to me and just looked at me with awe.

"You are fucking amazing," Amy cried! "That was the most incredible spectacle I have ever seen. There were 11 hung black guys fucking you and you just took it like it was nothing. Some of those guys were huge and one of them was bigger than Otis, which I thought would be impossible!"

Evie then asked, "Are you alright? Can I get you anything?"

I held Evie's hand and replied, "I'm fine, just a little tired and hungry. I want to get cleaned up, go back to the hotel and order room service. What do you think will go with a semen aperitif?" Both girls cracked up at my joke and then walked with me to the shower after I got my two bottles of Gatorade.

We had all of Saturday left to our visit to Las Vegas before we had to return to LA on Sunday. Lauren spent the night again on Saturday and on Sunday morning we all had a teary goodbye. She promised to spend a week with us in LA when she had a vacation. Our flight home was short and on time.

When we got to the apartment, Diana and Didi asked if it would be possible to move in with us. They said they hadn't realized how much they missed us until the week in Vegas. I said it was fine with me, but there was going to have to be some doubling up on rooms. Amy then said, "Well, since I have been spending most nights with you and Evie, maybe they can have my room and I can room with you two permanently?"

I looked at Evie and she had a huge smile on her face as she nodded at me. The three of us had become very close and had been sharing our bed more often than not. So, after a couple of weeks our apartment now had 7 residents. Once classes started up again we were kept pretty busy. I took a four-week hiatus from filming scenes because it took me a couple of weeks to recover from the gangbang and then we had finals coming up at the end of the term.

During my recovery time, I called JD. I figured basketball season was over and that this would be a good time to reach out. When he answered his phone, it took him a few moments to remember who I was. When I told him, I was the first person he had had anal sex with, he remembered immediately. We spoke on the phone for a while and then invited him to our place on the following Saturday.

He arrived at around 10:30am on Saturday looking really good. We caught up about what we had been doing in school and what we had heard from home. I introduced him to the roommates who were present and then I told him why I had called.

"I've become a porn actress in the past year and have my own website called MissyHolloway.com. The bulk of our scenes have been of Evie and I making love in our bedroom. Several weeks ago, we thought that it would be nice to open it up a bit and feature some boy/girl scenes. I talked to David and he's going to fly out in late May to film with us and he gave me your number, so I thought I would see if you would be interested."

JD sat stunned for a moment and then asked, "You want me to shoot a porn film with you?"

I nodded and said, "Yes, I do. Ideally we would shoot 3 scenes...one with me, one with Evie and then one with all three of us. We can hide your identity if you need that. The thing is, I wanted to do this with friends. I have enough sex with strangers when I shoot with the big porn houses, but I want this to be more intimate. No idiotic plots, just friends and lovers having sex. You'll even get paid for your trouble."

"Wow, can I think about it for a bit and get back to you? On the one hand, I want to say yes, because that day after prom was the best day of my life and I've dreamt, often, of reprising that day with you. On the other, I'm looking at a possible pro basketball career and I don't want anything to mess that up."

At about this time, Tina returned home with Ashley and I had to laugh because there was an instant attraction between JD and Tina that was incredible. I introduced JD to the two newcomers and mentioned that Tina's brother was an agent for many NBA stars and baseball players. Seeing that JD and Tina were interested in each other, I decided to leave them to it and let them talk. About an hour later, JD found me and said, "It was great seeing you again. I promise I'll call you later after I've thought your proposal through, Okay?"

All of us in our house managed to get through our finals at the end of the term. Mine went very well and I was optimistic that I would maintain my 4.0 GPA. I had a couple of week before David's arrival and decided we needed a place for visitors to sleep if they weren't sharing one of our beds, so I went out and bought a nice sofa bed with a nice queen sized bed. Besides, we needed another nice couch for our apartment with so many of us living there.

Finally, the day of David's arrival came, so Evie and I drove to the airport to fetch him. I parked in the garage and then we waited in the terminal next to the concourse where we could meet arriving passengers. When David saw me, his face broke out into a big grin as he approached. I pulled him into a big hug and gave him a big kiss and then Evie gave him a hug after I introduced the two.

I asked him how his flight was and he replied, "The flight was great! Thank you for the first-class ticket, I'd never flown in first before. This is the only bag I have so we don't need to go to baggage claim. It's so nice to see you again, Rebecca."

"It's great to see you again. How did your finals go?"

"They went really well, I'm pretty sure I aced them. How do you like living in LA?

I laughed and said, "I love it! The weather is almost always nice and there's lots to do."

We continued our chit chat all of the way back to the apartment. We talked about our families and friends back home. David, even, asked about my porn scenes. "After we talked on the phone, I looked up your scenes on line and was blown away. You are the best looking porn actress I've seen in my limited viewing. Actually, you and Evie are tied! I have to admit, I'm a little nervous about filming with you. I was in a school play when I was a kid and flub my lines all of the time."

Evie laughed and said, "In our scenes, we don't bother with goofy plots and shitty lines. All we do is have sex. Sometimes Missy will say a word or two as an introduction, but that doesn't happen too often."

"Well, I told some friends at school about this and none of them believed me, so I'm going to need some proof if we disguise my identity."

I laughed and said, "We can give you all of the proof you need with no problems. I can have Amy send to your phone pictures of us getting it on without your face disguised. How does that sound?" David laughed and said that would, probably, work.

When we got to the apartment, I introduced him to Tina and Ashley. I told him Diana and Didi were at work and that he would meet them later. I offered to give David a tour of the campus which he accepted. Evie stayed behind, so it was just he and I. As we walked and talked it was like nothing had changed between us. We always got along so well and conversations between us were very easy. He noted that USC was much larger than Cornell and that he liked the campus. David was in astrophysics, so I took him to their building where he met some students and a couple of professors. A couple of the professors asked him to give messages to colleagues back at Cornell.

After a while, we went to lunch at a little diner and continued talking. David said, "This will, probably, sound pretty pathetic, but I still tell people you're my girlfriend."

I couldn't help but smile and said, "Well, that's true since we never broke-up. If I was honest with myself, I'd have to say I still consider you my boyfriend."

David cracked a wide grin and then asked, "So, what's your relationship with Evie? The two of you appear to be very much in love. Is that why you haven't dated any other men?"

"Yes and no. Evie and I are very much in love, but that isn't why I haven't dated. The reason I haven't dated is because I haven't met anyone I want to date. Besides, I think it would be tough to explain to someone my extracurricular activities. Frankly, I'm a little surprised that you came out here knowing my current profession."

David grinned and said, "Truthfully, it isn't that much different to our relationship after our prom weekend. I just consider your job as part of discovering your full sexual potential that you told me about in front of your house. It really doesn't change how I feel about you. If I was honest with myself, I'd have to confess that I'm in love with you, always have been and always will be."

His declaration of love, really hit me and all of a sudden I started bawling. I couldn't help it as I was overwhelmed by emotions. He moved into the seat next to me and pulled me into a hug as he looked at me with fear. After a few sniffles and a blowing of my nose, I smiled at him and said, "That was the nicest thing anybody has ever said to me... well, at least a male has said to me. I have to confess, that I love you as well and always have since that first dance at homecoming."

"God, I remember that first dance too. So, here is what I think and please hear me through. I think, as you asked of me in front of your house, we stay with the status quo. I could never come between you and Evie because it would kill her and you. I think you should continue your career in porn because it's so obvious that you love it. And, if things work out after we finish school, perhaps you, Evie and I could live together and see how things pan out."

I stared at David for a long time, trying to formulate a response. Finally, I blurted out, "Wow! I mean, wow! David, you have to be the greatest man alive! You couldn't have worded things better if I had written down what you should say!" I then pulled him into me and kissed him with a passion I, generally, saved for Evie. When we broke the kiss, David just stared at me like he was drunk, so I said, "Come on, let's go back to the apartment because I need you to fuck the shit out of me!"

As we walked quickly back to the apartment, I asked, "Would you mind if Amy films us while we fuck? The reason is that the best scenes Evie and I do together come out when we are very emotional about our love, much like you and I are now. After about two seconds you won't notice Amy and the room is nice and warm because of her lights, so it makes for really great hot, sweaty sex. If you don't want to, I'll understand."

David laughed and said, "Right now, I'd fuck you in the middle of the coliseum during the USC homecoming game. I don't care how many people watch or film us, I just want to make love to you again!"

As we walked, I called Amy and told her to be ready to film David and me and asked her to show Evie how to take some photos so David could have the proof he wanted for his friends. Amy assured me it would be done. When we arrived, I introduced David to Amy and told David to get undressed and wait on the bed. I went into the bathroom, gave myself and enema, took a quick shower and brushed my teeth.

When I got back in the bedroom, David was sitting in his boxers talking to Amy. When David saw my naked form enter the room, he got a big smile and his boxers tented very quickly. Amy then told me, "I was just explaining to David how thing usually pan out, the two of you just do your thing and I will film things as unobtrusively as possible. I, also, have Evie ready to take stills. So, whenever you're ready..."

I told David to lose the boxers and then I slid up next to him and we began making out. We ran out hands all over each other as we kissed re-familiarizing ourselves with how the other felt. I moaned loudly as David began fondling my breasts and then he moaned as I stroked his erection. After a while, I worked my way down his body so I could suck him off. He was used to me making him cum with my mouth so that he could fuck me longer when he got hard again.

It didn't take long for me to earn the first deposit of David's sperm and I drank it down as if it was ambrosia. I crawled up his body and began kissing him again for a while until he flipped me onto my back and began working his way down my body. He spent a long time fondling my breasts and sucking my nipples. He was a little rough, just as he remembered how I liked my breasts treated. After a while, he kissed his way down my body until he got between my legs and began kissing my pussy.

I heard David take a big inhale through his nose and then exhale with a satisfied sigh. He licked and sucked my swollen labia and then managed to run his tongue up my slit from my vagina to my clit. As he began sucking on my clit, he worked two fingers into my vagina and like I taught him before, he curled his fingers up and began rubbing my G-spot. As always, when someone does this to me, I came, almost, instantly. "OH FUCK DAVID, THAT'S SO GOOD! YOU REMEMBERED!" David, also, remembered to keep going even after I had cum so hard.

After a while I cried out, "DAVID, USE YOUR OTHER HAND AND STICK A FINGER IN MY ASS!" He ran a finger down to my rosebud, detected a flood of my juices there and then began to push his finger into my waiting asshole. It felt really good, but I wanted more, "PUT ANOTHER FINGER IN MY ASS!" When he accommodated my request, I screamed, "OH FUCK YEAH! I'M CUMMING DAVID, I'M CUMING HARD! AAAAHHHHHH FUUUUCCCCKKKKK!" I squirted David's face and hand once again as my climax took ahold of me.

When my orgasm ebbed a bit, I cried out, "OH DAVID, FUCK ME NOW! FUCK ME HOW YOU KNOW I WANT IT!" He pulled his fingers from my holes, crawled up my body and stuffed me full with his revitalized erection. He began plowing into me with unrestrained power. Our pelvis' were making a thudding sound as they came together hard with each thrust. I hadn't had sex since my last scene in Vegas, so I was very ready and very horny. David leaned down and kissed me passionately for a few seconds as he continued humping into me.

We were getting frenetic in our lovemaking and I was loving it as David continued his hammering of my pussy. After a while, I looked into his eyes and wheezed out, "Would you like to fuck my ass again?" A huge grin erupted on his face as he nodded yes, so I told him to pull out of me and to let me get on my hands and knees so he could fuck my ass doggy style. As I turned over, I reached into a bedside table for a bottle of lube, handed it to him with a wink and said, "Have fun! I know I will!"

I felt the cool liquid running down the crack of my ass and then David's finger as he worked the lube into my anus, a few moments later, I felt the tip of his cock press against my backdoor and as I relaxed and pushed back he slowly penetrated my backdoor and sank smoothly all of the way in. After the behemoths I had had up my ass in Vegas, David felt really good and felt even better as he slowly fucked my ass with a nice steady tempo. I could hear David's breathing getting erratic, so I deduced that he was going to cum pretty soon. I wanted to cum one more time while he was in my ass, so I reached back with one hand and began pinching my clit hard and pulling on it like Frank had done in Vegas.

Just as David cried out that he was going to cum, I had another monster orgasm myself as I sprayed my girl cum like a lawn sprinkler. I collapsed onto the bed with David on top of me still skewered into my rectum. He made a move to get off me, but I said, "David, stay in me and let's lay on our sides." We rolled over halfway until we were on our left sides and David put his right arm around me just below my breasts. I held his arm and pushed it up until he was pressed at the bottom of my tits and then sighed, "Oh David, that was wonderful. Thank you for loving me."

David sighed and said, "I've missed you so much. Thank you for loving me as well."

We cuddled together for a while until we both fell asleep.

When I awoke, I felt Evie cuddled up in front of me with David behind me. It was such a comforting feeling having two lovers next to me. However, I did lay there wondering what was going through Evie's mind. She tended to be less than confident in herself and I was afraid that with David, now in the picture, she may be panicking a bit. I lay in bed pondering how I was going to deal with Evie's insecurities and decided to just see how she reacted before I got too carried away. So, with that decision, I slowly got out of bed, used the restroom and then went to the kitchen to make a cup of tea. I checked my email, read the news online and then ran out of things to keep me occupied while I waited for Evie and David to get up.

Finally, I couldn't wait any longer and made my way towards my bedroom. As I neared the door, I could hear that the two were talking to each other, but I couldn't make out what was being said. I stood by the door for a few seconds and then slowly opened it and peeked my head around to see what was going on. I was greeted with the sight of Evie and David laying on their sides facing each other smiling and talking. Figuring that this was a good sign, I opened the door all of the way and walked into the room.

As I entered the room, both sets of eyes turned to me and with smiles on their faces they both greeted me with hearty good mornings. "Good morning to you both. Is everything okay in here?"

They both sat up, still naked and then David said, "Everything is fine. Evie and I were discussing the conversation that you and I had yesterday and I was assuring her that nothing has or will change with her relationship with you. I just wanted to make sure that she knew that you love her and that that will never change. I, also, told her that I love you and that you love me, but that I think it's entirely possible to love more than one person at a time and that I think that is probably healthier in the long run."

Throughout David's statement, Evie smiled and looked at him with adoring eyes. When he had finished, Evie said, "David reassured me that I wasn't going to be left behind. I'm more than willing to share you with him. Will you share him with me?" Evie had a wicked smile on her face as she asked the question.

Kalavo
Kalavo
827 Followers