Rebecca's Rebirth Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled and said, "I think I will be fine."

I was lead to the cage, got down on my knees and crawled in. James reminded me to feign sleep and to wake up looking scared. I curled up in the fetal position and closed my eyes. James cried, 'Action!' and thus it began once again.

Frank walked over to the cage, kicked it and then said, "Wake up, cunt! It's time for you to get fucked!" He opened the door, I crawled out and then he strapped me back into the apparatus with my ass and pussy on display and my tits hanging down. "I trust you slept alright, cunt?"

"Yes."

"Yes? Yes what, cunt?"

"Oh fuck! I'm sorry master. Yes master, I meant."

"I don't give a shit about what you meant! Obviously, I've been too easy on you, cunt. I think I need to step up your punishment, so you don't forget who your master is."

Frank stepped away for a few moments and as he returned I could hear a swishing sound. The sound stop for a few seconds and then I heard it again just before a searing, hot pain manifested itself on my ass cheeks. I screamed loudly in surprise and because of the pain. When the pain ebbed, Frank shouted, "SHUT THE FUCK UP, CUNT! ANYMORE SCREAMS LIKE THAT AND I'LL PUT THE GAG BACK IN AND DOUBLE THE NUMBER OF LASHES YOU'LL GET!"

"Yes master," I managed to utter feebly.

Frank then let off with a barrage of strikes with the cane to my ass, thighs and back. While each strike stung like hell, I was able to block most of the pain to a point where the strikes felt stimulating. I could feel my pussy get wet and could now understand why Evie enjoyed our BDSM day back home last year. I hadn't noticed the flaying had stopped until Frank began unstrapping my arms.

When my arms were free, he said, "Get up on your knees and hold your arms behind your back." I did as he asked with a 'yes, master'. He stepped to the side and began thrashing me again, but on my front side. He struck my breasts, nipples, belly and thighs a number of times and as I looked down I could see welts developing wherever the cans struck. After several minutes, Frank cast the cane aside and said, "Lean back down again, cunt."

"Yes, master."

He strapped my arms again as tears streaked my face. I could hear the rustle of clothes being removed and when I looked up I could blearily make out that Frank was getting naked. When he had the rest of his clothes off, he stood in front of me totally naked. I, inadvertently, let out a moan as I admired what a fine-looking specimen Frank's body was. He had chiseled muscle everywhere with fine looking pecs and an abdomen like nothing I had ever seen before. As he approached me, he said, "Open your mouth, cunt. I want you to get me hard."

"Yes, master."

I was looking forward to sucking Frank's cock again, but was looking more forward to him fucking me, finally. This time he didn't face fuck me, but just fed the first few inches into my mouth so I could run my tongue all around him. He had started out half hard when he put himself in my mouth and after a few short minutes, I had him at fully engorged.

As I sucked, Frank said, "Normally, I would fuck your pussy first, but today I want that fine ass of yours, cunt. Would you like me to fuck your ass, cunt?"

"Yes, master! You can fuck my ass or my pussy, master. All I want to do is give you pleasure, master!"

Frank pulled out of my mouth and I couldn't help but admire the fine piece of flesh that was swinging around as he moved. He grabbed a large bottle of liquid, which I assumed was lube, and made his way behind me. I felt him pour large amounts of the lube all over my ass and then felt him begin to rub it into my ass cheeks. There was another lull and then I felt Frank press the head of his cock on my anus. Luckily, I had had extensive experience with anal sex and wasn't a newbie, because Frank pushed into me rather aggressively. He didn't slam into me, but didn't ease in gently either. However, I was really liking what he was doing and moaned loudly with pleasure as he shoved his salami up my ass.

"OH, MY GOD, MASTER! THAT FEELS SO GOOD! FUCK MY ASS, MASTER! FUCK IT HARD!"

Frank did as I requested. Once he was all of the way in, he began pounding my backdoor like it was my pussy. Every time he bottomed out into me an 'Oof' escaped my lips. After a while, Frank reached around mauled my sore tits and pulled on my painful nipples. The caning had a lasting effect on my skin, but the pain turned into pleasure as he squeezed and pulled my flesh. Finally, Frank lowered one of his hands and began pinching my clit between his thumb and forefinger. I was in ecstasy and wanted to cum, but wasn't sure if I should.

He said, "Cum for me, cunt," just as he pinched my clit. Sky rockets began exploding in my head as I was hit with the Daddy of all orgasms. I screamed, "FFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK!" as I began shaking and my girl cum squirted from me like a faucet left open.

After my orgasmic eruption, Frank pulled out of my ass and shoved his cock into my waiting pussy. He fucked me good and hard for quite a while. My tits were swaying to and fro every time he plunged into me. One of the great things about male porn stars is that they can last for a long time before they climax and Frank was no exception. My pussy was beginning to get sore with the pounding he was giving me until he reached down, pinched my clit hard again and said, "Cum again for me, cunt."

I didn't have to be told twice as I had an even bigger orgasm. My eyes were rolling back in my head as the sensations I was experiencing were pushing me into overload. I could feel my pussy gushing again as I shook like an aspen leaf in a wind storm. I was trying to hold it together and managed to utter, "Thank...master, oh fuck!" Frank pulled out of my pussy at that moment and rammed his cock back into my asshole. He was still pinching my clit as he used my ass and without warning I had another monster orgasm as I felt Frank pull from my ass and spray his hot spunk all over my ass cheeks.

The next thing I know I woke up looking at the floor and staring at Amy's feet. I deduced I must have passed out again. Amy was filming my face until Frank came around in front of me and said, "Open your mouth and clean my cock, cunt!" I did as I was told as he stuffed my face with his half hard penis. I could taste my pussy and was thankful I gave myself an enema before coming to the studio. "Did you enjoy that, cunt?"

'Oh, yes master. That was the best fucking I have ever had. I can't wait for more!"

Frank held my face up so I could look into his eyes and said, "Good! Tomorrow I'm going to have some friends visit so they can see my new sex slave. I want you to show them a really good time, cunt."

I smiled and replied, "I can't wait master. I'll be the best sex slave ever!"

After several seconds, James cried out, "Cut! That's a wrap!" A couple of stage hands and Stacy came running up to me to undo the straps holding me to the apparatus and to give me a towel and Gatorade. Frank's discharge was cooling rapidly on my ass, but felt kind of good on my welted skin. I was pretty stiff as I climbed off of the apparatus and slowly straightened out my body. I took the offered bottle of Gatorade and chugged it down in one go.

As Evie and company made their way towards me, Frank walked up to me, took my hands and said, "I'm sorry I've seemed distant with you. They like me to be that way during S/M scenes so it looks more real. I just want to say that you were a wonderful co-star and I look forward to Friday." He kissed me lightly on the lips and then I pulled him into a hug. He was kind enough to hug me back but stayed well clear of where he had caned me. "Put some witch hazel on those welts. It will help with soreness. I'll see you on Friday."

I smiled and said, "Thanks master, I'll do that." Frank laughed as he walked off the set and waved to me. I watched him go and admired his wonderful physique.

When my retinue made it to me, Stacy guided us back to the showers as she said, "Okay, one more shoot to go. Since they did the caning today there should be no more hitting with implements on Friday, though you can expect a few ass and face slaps during that scene. So, rest up tonight and tomorrow and we will see you here at 10 on Friday."

Once in the shower, Amy thanked me again for suggesting her to be part of the film crew, Evie told me how wonderful and how erotic I was and Ashley and Didi looked at me like deer in the headlights. I looked at the pair and asked, "Are you two okay? You look pretty frightened."

After a few seconds, Ashley said, "I'm alright, I'm just worried about you. You look like you have been whipped within an inch of your life. You have welts everywhere."

I chuckled and said, "Well, so far anyway, they look worse than they feel, at least until the shower hits them and I have to sit down. So, what did you think of watching your first porn shoot?"

Ashley giggled and said, "I'm so wet and horny right now, though I'm not too sure about anal sex. Do you really like it, Rebecca?"

"I do. I like it a lot, but I had a really great guy do it to me the first time who made it wonderful. Not everybody is that lucky. I should get cleaned up so we can get out of here. I'm starving can we get a hamburger somewhere?"

Evie laughed and said, "Of course. I saw an In and Out on the way here."

As we ate, Lauren said, "That whole thing was pretty mind blowing! I think I'll stick with dancing though!"

It was after 3pm when we left the studio which made me wonder how long we filmed for. It didn't seem all that long to me, but time often feels like it's fleeing by when shooting scenes. Sitting in the car seat was a bit painful on my ass, so when we got to the hotel I just wanted to lay on the bed with Evie in front of me and Lauren behind me.

The next day I just lounged around the room applying witch hazel to my welts and on my abused asshole. Most of the others spent the day at the pool, but I didn't want to show off the welts I still had. Evie stayed with me so we talked about upcoming things to do with the website. I told her that I wanted to go home sometime during the summer and spend a couple of weeks with my Dad, Julia and Millie and that I wanted her to come with me. We had a wonderful day together.

When I awoke on Friday, I proceeded to do my usual pre-shoot cleanup, had breakfast and then Otis, Evie, Amy and I drove to the studio for my last scene for this contract. I still had red marks all over my body, but they ceased to hurt, Frank's tip about witch hazel was a good one. I was greeted at the studio by Stacy and then we were all lead to a different set.

The new set looked like the living room and foyer of a very nice modern house with lots of light and a lot of furniture. I went to have my make-up done and then I was sent to wardrobe and was given a lovely dress to wear. When I returned to the set, James greeted me and gave me a light hug. "So, last day. I want to thank you for being so easy to work with. Some of the women we have to work with seem to think they're Hollywood A-listers and make so many demands. You, on the other hand, have been the consummate professional. Thank you.

"Now, to business. We will start the scene with you and Frank walking into the front door. The premise is that this is your house and that you have come to collect some clothes. You meet your husband and he asks where you have been and who Frank is. You tell him that Frank is your master and that you want to do anything he tells you. An argument ensues, but Frank threatens him with physical harm and he is made to stand in a corner and watch. You tell your husband that he never satisfied you sexually and that you were going to be with Frank now. Next, the doorbell rings, you answer it and let in a friend of Frank's. Frank will brag about you being his sex slave and then demands that you suck his friends cock. During the course of the scene some other friends of Frank's arrive with whom you will have sex as well. In the end, Frank and all of his friends will come on or in you. Okay?"

"Okay. Just how many friends will there be," I asked?

"That will be my little surprise. Okay, so let's get ready to roll. I'd like to do this in one take without breaks, alright?"

I nodded and was sent out to stand with Frank outside of the set near the front door. When he joined me, he gave me a hug and a sweet kiss. We reviewed with each other what we were supposed to do and when we were ready, James cried, "Alright! Action!"

I walked in first with Frank towering above and behind me. We were greeted by a skinny white guy who began yelling and demanding where I had been the past two nights and who the fuck Frank was.

"I'll tell you where I have been, I've been with this man who fucked the living shit out of me. I had no clue what I was missing, Bob, until Frank showed me what real sex is. He's my master now and I will do anything he asks of me. I'm here to get some clothes and then we will be gone."

At this time the doorbell rang and I went to answer the door. Another huge black guy was standing there and just pushed his way in. I closed the door and followed the new guy in while Bob asked who the fuck this guy was. I shrugged my shoulders while Frank pointed at Bob and told him to shut the fuck up and stay in his corner.

Frank and the new guy greeted each other and then Frank said, "Hey, J check out my new sex slave. I call her cunt. Cunt! I want you to anything my friends ask you to do."

"Yes master."

"Now, strip and show my brother what a fine body you have."

"Yes master," I replied and began to unzip the dress I had on and then let it fall to the floor. I kicked it aside and stood naked with just a pair of high heels on. All three men were staring at me with lust in their eyes while the new guy walked around me touching my ass, my tits and then ran a finger up my slit.

"Shit, this bitch is hot and wet. I love the tiger stripes all over her body. Did you have to beat the shit out of her? Anyway, what do you say we get this party started?" The new guy dropped his pants and out popped a cock bigger than Otis'! I was a little worried about accommodating this guy in my holes and was wondering exactly what I was going to have to do with him.

As I was pondering my future, Frank said, "Bend over and suck his cock in all of the way!"

I replied with my usual, "Yes master," bent over at the waist and began working the new guys cock into my mouth. I spit on it in an attempt to lube it up a bit and then began working my way down on his monster. Just as I got him all of the way down, I heard Frank welcome somebody else into the room. The new guy pulled out of my throat and another new cock was presented to me. I was pushed down onto my knees and began suck this next guy. His cock was long but skinny as he began forcing his cock deep into my throat. I heard Frank invite somebody to fuck me and moments later I was filled with a big cock in my pussy.

I was starting to enjoy myself when I heard Frank welcoming another 2 people. I had lost track of how many were here now as I had a cock in my face constantly. A couple of guys grabbed my hands and guided them to their erections so I could jack them as they waited their turn at one of my holes. I took turns sucking the three cocks in front of me while I was being fucked from behind. I was pretty proud of myself for keeping track of what I was doing, especially the three cocks in front of me.

All of a sudden, Frank bellowed that he was going to fuck my ass. All of his pals began laughing and saying stuff like, 'split her in two' and 'let's see if the cunt can handle it,' and Bob complained that I never let him, my husband, fuck my ass. At once, the guys in front of me moved aside and I was picked up and moved to the couch. The new guy was sitting there and I was dropped onto his lap. He worked his monster into my pussy and then a couple of guys I hadn't seen so far stood on each side and began pulling my head to their cocks alternately. The monster in my pussy was working in and out of me slowly and was feeling really good and then he stopped and I felt lube being applied to my ass.

I felt Frank smear the lube around and in me a bit and then I detected the familiar feeling of his cudgel pressed quickly and steadily into my rosebud. I couldn't believe I had two giant cocks in my ass and pussy and two more taking turns in my mouth. In the parlance of the porn world, I was 'airtight'!

This was turning into something beyond belief. I counted the cocks in my proximity and detected 6 as my hands were filled once again. I wasn't even sure if that was all of them. All of this pleasure was taking its toll. I was so ready to cum, but didn't want to until Frank gave the word. Luckily, at that moment Frank said, "Cum for me, cunt!"

I let out a huge groan as my orgasm let loose like a thunderbolt. I began quivering like mad and gushed a huge amount of girl cum. The new guy below me laughed loudly and began pounding away at my pussy while Frank hammered my ass. With that I couldn't quit cumming! I shook and gushed non-stop for what seemed hours, but was just minutes. I thought I might pass out but one of the cocks discharged its seminal fluid deep in my mouth. I began swallowing like mad until I had it all and then my head was turned to suck the other guy. Next, the new guy let out a huge groan and shot his load deep into my womb. I could feel his monster cock pulsing and his cum jet into my body.

Frank lifted me off of the new guy as he pulled out of my ass. He turned me around and then he lowered me on someone else who had replaced the new guy on the couch. This guy had a very long skinny cock and as he put it up my ass, I half expected it to come out of my mouth. Once he was all of the way in, another guy knelt between my legs and shoved his cock deep into my pussy which was full of the new guys cum. So now, I had 2 fresh cocks in my ass and vagina and they were ravaging me like crazy. On top of that, I had another new cock to suck and multiple hands were squeezing my tits and pulling on my nipples.

I could feel another huge orgasm building up and just when I felt someone start to slap my tits hard I was hit again as I sprayed my girl cum, shook and shivered. I couldn't believe how much girl cum I was producing and felt sure that I would either dry up like a desiccated mummy or just die from lack of fluids.

My climax managed to push the guy in my pussy over the edge. He pulled out of me and then shot his seminal fluid all over my belly. When he moved away, he was replaced by another guy who promptly shoved his cock in my waiting hole and thrust into me a couple of times. He then pulled out of my abused pussy and then began pressing his cock alongside the one that was already in my asshole. I smiled inwardly remembering when Jay and Max did this to me last year. However, neither of their cocks were as large as these two and as the second guy pushed into me, he went as deep as the other guy. They both began fucking me with long, slow alternating strokes that were driving me crazy.

I wasn't sure how much more I could take and was pondering using the safe phrase when the cock that was in my mouth was pulled out and the guy creamed my face and hair. Next, the two guys in my ass began pumping like crazy and then they both discharged into my ass within seconds of each other. I was pulled off of them, flipped around on my knees and then another cock was shoved up my pussy while another guy stood behind the couch and shoved his cock deep into my mouth.

I was running on autopilot now and had totally lost track of how many times I had been cum in and cummed on. Apparently, the guy in my pussy and the guy in my mouth were the last ones and after a while the guy in my pussy shot his load on my ass and back while the guy in my mouth painted my face, yet again.