Rebel Belle interrogates a Prisoner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Agent Thorne nodded. "Good to know," she said. "So... what's the problem, then?"

Rebel Belle's head spun around, and she stared at her in shock. "What?" she gasped.

"We already established you would be a fool not to accept this deal," the impassive blonde agent pointed out. "You just said you have no fear of touching him. So... why haven't you already accepted?"

Her jaw hanging open, a tiny blush spread across Rebel Belle's cheeks, beneath her Confederate mask - as she realized she had just unintentionally hoisted herself upon her own bravado.

"Yeah, Rebel Belle," Tiffany cooed. "Are you a superheroine... or just a sheltered little white girl, that faints at the thought of my client's balls?"

Looking back and forth between the two, Rebel Belle licked her lips - but her gorgeous head for once didn't seem to have anything to say.

Seeing the buxom superheroine's squeamishness, Agent Thorne sighed, and turned back to Julius.

"How about if she keeps the gloves on?" she asked.

Leering up at the tongue-tied super-beauty, Kop Killah grinned.

"Fine by me," he purred. "So long as she gets to stroking!"

"See?" Agent Thorne said, turning back to Rebel Belle. "You don't even have to touch him, skin on skin. So considering how many of your comrades' virtues are on the line, don't you think you-"

"Oh... f-FINE!" Rebel Belle finally howled.

In the wake of her echoing outburst the others were left silent. Rebel Belle took several deep breaths, her large breasts rising and falling - and, unable to meet their gaze, turned her head and looked to one side. But, she didn't take it back.

"Alright, I... I'll do it," she repeated. She licked her lips, and then turned back to face them once more. "In... in the name of Justice, and... and nothing else! I'll take the deal..."

For a moment, neither of the other women responded. But slowly a giant smile spread across Julius's battered lips.

Eyes tilting down, Rebel Belle glared at him.

"Don't get too happy," she advised him. "You may think you've won one tiny little victory over me here... but all you're actually getting is one brief moment of cheap pleasure, and then a lifetime in jail."

Julius kept smirking, and just shrugged. "We'll see about that," he said.

Then, he turned his head towards Agent Thorne.

"Move the table, will you?" he asked. He glanced down in between his spread legs, and leered. "She's gonna need a lot of space."

"Gladly," Agent Thorne said. Eager to get on with things she reached down, seized the little metal table, picked it up, and set it against the side of the room.

Eyes flicking up and down and enjoying his first full look at Rebel Belle's squirming, scantily-clad body, Julius slowly slid down in his seat and spread his legs to give her the best access. In addition to having his hands cuffed to the chair behind him, his ankles were shackled to the leg rests.

"Go ahead bitch," he said, nodding downwards. "Take it out. If you dare."

Towering over him atop her long legs, Rebel Belle seethed, and glared. Lifting up a finger, she waved him.

"You can cut it out with that," she said. "You don't have anything that will get more than a yawn from me."

"If that's true, then get that ass down there," Julius said back.

Rebel Belle lifted her chin high - and then sighed.

"Very well," she said.

And without further delay, she began to slowly and gracefully sink downwards. She did so with what looked like a supreme dancer's grace - but was in fact due to the fact that, thanks to her glowing magic jewel, she could fly. The same reason she could get away with having dramatic spike heels on her thigh high boots. Her knees settled onto the cold floor. Looking up, she found the three other occupants of the room gazing down upon her as she knelt before them. The grin on Julius's lips just grew broader, until his teeth gleamed between his dark lips.

"That's it, super bitch," he said. He nodded, towards his chained-up feet. "Now, crawl that big round ass over here, and get busy!"

Even looking up at him, Rebel Belle glared - and raised her chin high, as if in a gesture of aristocratic defiance.

"Don't rush me," she said. "Patience is a virtue even an ill-bred thug like you should learn - though I will not hold my breath."

"We'll see about that," he said. "Now, c'mon."

Rebel Belle glowered. Then, with a sigh, she obeyed. Coming down onto all fours, she started to crawl forward. Even in this act, she tried to remain serene and defiant. Her head lifted high, her eyes fixed upon him from behind her mask. She let not a single sign of misgiving show upon her face, even as her panty-clad ass rolled back and forth behind her each time she slid forward one of her knees, and her huge breasts wobbled beneath her with each step she took with her hands.

But within, things were less serene.

'Shit...' Rebel Belle thought, as she slunk obediently toward him. 'The cameras... The Beachport PD is getting everything...'

A shock of horror briefly pulsed through her. And curiously, also a shock of moisture in her pussy, exposed, as it was, as a delicate panty-sheathed mound wiggling back and forth between her crawling thighs, perfectly displayed towards two of the cameras. But then a moment later, beneath her shadowed flat belly, the churning in her stomach lessened considerably.

'No matter' she thought, steeling herself. 'The Beachport police will destroy the tapes when I order them to - or else. And no one will ever believe them without proof.'

Finishing her crawl of shame Rebel Belle knelt at the thug's feet. Reaching up, stretching out across his body, she took a light and delicate grip upon the zipper of his suit. She paused briefly, breathing deep, making her huge breasts jiggle spectacularly just above his chest. Then, in a long slow motion she zipped him down.

Instantly that huge shape, which she had thought was just a long fold of cloth, slid over and popped out. It nearly struck her in the face, but was stopped when it instead bounced gloriously off of and then up in between her tremendous hanging breasts.

"Oh! Great DIXIE!!!" Rebel Belle cried.

She gaped at his huge penis in disbelief as it lay cradled between her jiggling tits. Then, with a yelp of panic she drove her mighty thighs down, tumbling rapidly backwards. She toppled back to slam down onto her big well-rounded ass, her legs splaying wide, her hands shooting back to prop herself up before she went all the way down. Seated upon her squished scantily-clad ass at his feet, her panty-clad mound on display directly beneath his massive balls, she lay sprawled, mouth hanging open, gaping upwards in awe.

"Oh... oh my Goddess!" she gasped, staring in disbelief at the enormous jet-black monster looming over her. "Y-you're penis! It really is... h-HUGE!"

Julius threw his head back and laughed, and laughed. Eighteen inches of his thick black cock wobbled, erect, directly above his stunned and squirming foe.

"Where are those words about it being a 'myth' now, slut?" he laughed.

Lying in the shadow of his huge beast, Rebel Belle could but gasp.

Meanwhile, to one side, Agent Thorne did not seem amused. She tapped her high-heeled foot impatiently.

"I thought you said anything he had down there was beneath your notice, superheroine," she said.

"I... I did..." Rebel Belle admitted, her wide green eyes never leaving Julius's enormous dark cock-head. "B-but..."

"But nothing," the blonde Agent said. Reaching out a finger, she pointed up and down the gigantic black cock looming in front of her, from his base to his tip - though she made sure not to actually touch it, herself. "Get up off your ass and start stroking him," she commanded.

Rebel Belle took a deep breath, and then nodded.

"Of course..." she said.

Slowly, with some help from her powers, she lifted back and settled onto her knees, between Julius' feet. Her enormous breasts ended up swaying just beneath his balls. Gazing up at them, Rebel Belle could not help but note how huge, dark, and hairy they were. Then, she lifted her eyes up, along his shaft. He was so long that, though his balls hung down below the level of her chin, his tip was above the top of her head. Gazing up at his titanic cock-head, she swallowed.

Then, reaching out, she laid a slender hand upon him. Her white-gloved fingers wrapped lightly around the midpoint of his thick, veiny shaft. He promptly twitched under her - and her eyes widened, as she let out a tiny gasp.

Looking down, Tiffany shook her head.

"What's the matter?" she asked. "Haven't you ever touched a fucking cock before?"

"I... I have!" Rebel Belle promptly protested. She stroked her fingers up and down him - and gasped again, at how his thick shaft throbbed. "Just... not so... so..."

"Big?" Tiffany asked, a smirk on her lips.

Rebel Belle shook her head.

"Black," she whispered.

"Who cares how big or black he is?" Agent Thorne asked. "Get those hands moving! Stroke him off!"

"What she said," Julius cooed, grinning as his cock gave another delighted twitch under the tips of Rebel Belle's fingers.

The mighty superheroine took a deep breath, then nodded.

Reaching up, she got a second hand involved - cupping it around his balls. Her eyes darted down, and she gasped - as she felt how heavily they were, and how swollen with his seed. Then she caressed her hand up and down him, and then coiled her fingers around him. Her eyes widened.

"Oh, my Goddess!" she gasped - as she saw that his titanic shaft was so thick, her thumb and finger were not able to close entirely around him.

Yet still, she kept going. Her hand, coiled around him, began to stroke up and with steadily increasing vigor along his shaft. Her lower hand squeezed and caressed his huge balls. Her fingers flew up and down him, faster and faster. And yet, though his head rolled along the back of his steel chair and he sighed with delight, Kop Killah's immense black penis twitched with delight beneath her touch - and yet seemed no closer to spending than when she had started.

"Is that enough?" Agent Thorne asked, impatiently.

"He hasn't cum yet," Tiffany objected.

"Is that required?" Agent Thorne asked.

"Touching my client's penis for a few seconds without making him cum is not a fucking 'handjob'," Tiffany replied back. "I know five full sororities that will all testify as expert witnessses on my behalf. If you don't think I'm prepared to argue that in open court, given what we have on the table, then you seriously underestimate me!"

Looking over, Julius grinned. "Thanks, baby," he said.

She smiled back, coyly. "Always looking out for my client," she replied.

Agent Thorne growled in frustration. "What does she need to make you cum faster?" she asked.

Julius gasped again, and then smiled.

"I dunno," he purred. He let out another gasp of pleasure, as Rebel Belle's hand caressed up and down his cock - but still seemed no closer to spending than before. "Maybe if she tried kissing it?"

"That's not a handjob, either," Agent Thorne seethed.

"You asked," he cooed.

Agent Thorne spent another minute or so watching, hands on her hips - just above the hem of her short dark skirt - and her brows furrowed impatiently over her mirrored shades. Then, she clucked in irritation, and shook her blonde head.

"Okay, just kiss it, Rebel Belle," she commanded.

Rebel Belle, who had been a bit too engrossed in her task to follow the arguments going on literally over her head, gasped. Her eyes, staring at the big penis she had just been ordered to kiss, widened in shock.

"Wh-what?!" she gasped.

"The information we are after is very time-sensitive," Agent Thorne reminded her. "Apparently more time sensitive than he is," she added in a frustrated growl. "So if that's what it takes to end this, then just hurry up and do it!"

Her face appalled, Rebel Belle shook her head. "B-but I've never kissed a n-" she started to say - and then caught herself at the last moment. She shook her head. "I... I've never kissed a man there!" she added, also truthfully.

"Seriously?" Tiffany sneered.

"Why does that matter?" Agent Thorne growled.

"I... I don't want to make a filthy brutish c-criminal my first!" Rebel Belle protested. Her eyes blinking in horror behind her Confederate mask, she regarded the waiting veiny shaft of Julius's enormous black penis with horror. Yet, even as she did so, her slender gloved fingers were lightly caressing his gargantuan cock-head at one end, and gently cupping and fondling his gigantic balls at the other - almost as if, bereft of direction from her reeling mind, it had become their natural instinct to worship his superior dark cock.

Frustrated by the superheroine's response, Agent Thorne shook her head.

"Does that outweigh your commitment to your comrades?" she asked. "To justice?"

Rebel Belle bit her lip and whimpered - her eyes never leaving Julius' waiting black shaft.

"No... no I guess not..." she finally whispered softly.

"Then, get on with it!" Agent Thorne snapped.

Rebel Belle took a deep breath, and then nodded.

"Okay," she said softly, her voice coming in a soft husk.

Slowly, Rebel Belle bowed her head lower. Her luscious red lips hovered, for a fraction of the second, over the waiting veiny surface of the criminal's cock. Then, at last, she lowered them down further - and kissed him.

"Mmmmm..." the mighty Southern heroine whimpered, softly. Her opulent lips quivered - spread out to either side, with his dark dark flesh between them. Below, her pale thighs swung closed and rubbed together nervously, to either side of her skimpy Confederate panties - as, for the very first time, she kissed a foul black thug upon his penis.

Then, with a sigh, and soft 'smack' of her departing lips, she pulled back. Panting softly for breath, the stunned superheroine stared in shock at where her lips had just been - and the clear, bright red kiss-print that they had left upon the side of his shaft.

"Was... was that enough?" she asked hopefully - even as her fingers continued to trace, lightly and tenderly, around the crests of his enormous glans.

To one side, looking on, Tiffany Rose shook her head and smirked.

"Doesn't look like it," she cooed.

"Maybe if you give it just one or two more..." Julius cooed, a huge grin stretched his lips.

Down below, hovering just an inch above his penis, Rebel Belle's lips gasped in shock - and then pulled back into a snarl. "Oh... oh, you evil lying fiend..." she hissed, her voice trembling in emotion.

And yet, having already given in once, she proved much less difficult to convince a second time. A moment later, as if lured by the prospect of finally ending him, her lips still dove back down. Selecting a spot a few inches below her first lip-print - which still left a vast expanse of thick and throbbing dark shaft stretched out to either side - she wrapped them around him and gave him a second kiss. Then she gave him another. And another.

Up high, over her bobbing red head, Julius wore a huge smile, his teeth glittering.

"Just a few more, babe," he promised her.

Her lips, hovering over his cock, twisted into a snarl. But then she shook her head.

"Alright," she said, slowly bowing her head again. "If... if this is what it takes to make you confess..."

Then she could say no more. Holding his penis cradled in her hands, stroking it delicately with whatever fingers were free, Rebel Belle slowly slid her head down the side of his penis, pressing kiss after quivering kiss onto his veiny, happily throbbing criminal shaft.

The first few were like love pecks, brief and chaste. But with each one, her lips lingered longer. Soon, they were wet and sloppy, her drooling mouth slurping almost hungrily, almost worshipfully. She worked down one side and then, changing sides with a gasp, slowly slurped her way up the other. Finally, reaching his tip, she looked up into his eyes, her fingers dancing gently around his balls, and wrapping her lips around him, gave the apex of his gigantic penis a long, deep, succulent kiss.

"That's good," Julius said, looking down into her eyes as he enjoyed the warm wet tightness of her lips. "Now suck it."

Rebel Belle broke the kiss and jerked her head back with a gasp... leaving the brightest, clearest red lip-print yet shining like a glorious victory wreath round his penis. "What?!" she gasped.

"You ain't ever going to make me cum with that weak shit," the smug prisoner purred. "So you might as well."

"He's right," the FBI agent growled. Stepping away from the wall, the shapely blonde had put her hands on her hips to glare at him beneath her sunglasses. "Just do it," she said.

"But..." Rebel Belle said, staring at his huge, already lip-print covered penis and squirming.

"You've been worshiping this criminal's cock for a half hour already," the agent said.

Rebel Belle gasped, her eyes widening in shock. In her swirling head she had had no idea it had been so long.

"Hurry up and just get it done, Rebel Belle! Remember, we don't have much time!"

Rebel Belle gaped down at the thug's giant penis in shock. She licked her lips. "Al... alright..." she whispered.

Squirming, breathing hard, Rebel Belle slowly lowered his penis until it was pointing straight at her. Then, looking up into his eyes, she stretched out her lips and slowly spread them wide. With great difficulty, she managed to wrap them around his tip.

"Mmmph!" she moaned, her entire body shuddering.

Eyes rolling up in her head, Rebel Belle managed to take a few short jerky strokes up and down the first few inches of Julius's dick. Then her head rushed back up with a moan, and her lips popped off him with a gasp.

"Oh, my God!" she said.

"Don't tell me my client is too much for you to handle..." Tiffany cooed, smirking.

"No!" Rebel Belle gasped. Staring at his huge cock, which bore only a tiny shining trace of her saliva right around his tip, she reflexively shook her head no. "Of... of course not!" she said.

"Then, get those lips down there!" Julius demanded.

"Okay, okay!" Jessica gasped. Leaning back in, a humiliated blush spreading across her cheeks, she slowly and with great difficulty wrapped her mouth around the glans of Julius's cock. But her lips stayed there, stretched taut and quivering - unable to advance any further. Her voluptuous Confederate-Flag-panty-clad bottom wiggled back and forth, desperately, between Julius's boots - but it was clear that for once, for all her vaunted power, the buxom superheroine had finally met her match.

"Okay, enough waiting," Agent Thorne growled.

Her lips wrapped around Julius' giant black cock-head, Rebel Belle blinked in shock as she felt a shadow cross her. Then a moment later she felt something hard press to the back of her head. She let out a stunned whimper, and her green eyes grew wider, as she realized what it was.

The sole of the Agent's dark, high-heeled shoe.

"Let's get the lead out, you fucking neo-Confederate tramp," the frustrated blonde fed growled. And with that, she stamped her foot down hard - driving Rebel Belle's head forward.

This, at last, proved sufficient.

"MMmmmbbbblmm!!!" Rebel Belle squealed incoherently, her eyes going wide as dinner plates - as her luscious lips finally opened up, wider than ever before. Moments later, like a wicked battering ram finally bursting through the gates of a shining castle, a massive spear of triumphant black flesh plunged through her quivering devastated mouth, and straight on down into her sacred Southern throat.

"Oh, yeah!" Julius howled. His head rolled back and he shivered with pleasure, as Rebel Belle's taut moist lips advanced farther and farther down his gigantic dick. "That's it! Deep throat it, you fucking Rebel Bitch !" he laughed.

In response, Rebel Belle could but squeal and moan. She was a superheroine and, in theory, should have been able to resist. But, caught out of position, and subjected her to the full force of the Agent's athletic leg with none of her own muscles or powers prepared to counter, she was unable to stop the first several inches of Julius's schlong being shoved into her. From that point forward, panic and disbelief at what she was feeling made sure she could never recover. In her illustrious career she had fended off many forms of vicious attack - but from the look upon her pretty face, as it was forced open wider and wider, none had ever struck her as deep as this one had.

123456...9