Rebel Belle interrogates a Prisoner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh, yeaaah!" Julius howled. Eyes rolling up towards the ceiling, his muscular body shivered in awe as he slid deep into Rebel Belle's neck.

At last, Agent Thorne's foot came to a halt - just a foot or so above the criminal's balls. Between them, Rebel Belle's head shivered and moaned, her lips embedded in Julius's filthy dark pubes. Looking down, she nodded curtly. Then she looked up, and growled.

Her position - with one leg flexed fully and the other extended behind her - had lifted up the hem of her short dark skirt. Despite the foot or more of quivering superheroine throat enveloping his cock, Julius had still tilted his head forward and was getting a peek at a new free show. His cock throbbed eagerly inside Jessica's neck, making the impaled champion whimper. Then, seeing that she had caught him and was glaring, Julius briefly looked up to Agent Thorne's face - then back under her skirt, and grinned.

"Nice," he said.

The Agent sighed. Then, with a smooth maneuver she withdrew her long leg from the back of Jessica's head, and stood tall again - denying him his view. But in her wake Rebel Belle's head remained exactly where she had left it - buried up at the apex of Julius's thighs.

"Oh... oh my God..." Tiffany gasped softly, and licked her lips in shock - as she realized she could see the throbbing contours of her client's penis, through Rebel Belle's bulging and overloaded throat.

"Come on, superheroine," Agent Thorne growled. "I gave you a head start - now you take it from here!"

Rebel Belle's heaving chest repeatedly tried to draw breath down her lips... and each time succeeded only in slurping her bright-red and tautly-sealed lips an inch up and down Julius's delighted shaft. Jessica's mighty body, on its hands and knees, shook desperately back and forth, jiggling in its proud super-heroine costume, as she struggled to take the criminal's big cock.

"Oh, yeah!" Julius cackled, his body shivering with delight. "Oh, fuck, YESSS!"

"If the Slut of the South chokes to death on my client's penis," Tiffany said - as another plaintive gurgle rose up from below them, "that doesn't count as another murder. Agreed?"

"It was by her choice, so... no," Agent Thorne agreed.

"MBBBLM!" Rebel Belle whimpered in horror. Her eyes blinked wide and wild, over her absurdly well-filled lips. She squirmed and wiggled upon her knees at her enemy's feet, her buxom body shaking spectacularly. She couldn't handle it, her brain practically shut down. Eyes filled with panic, she slowly pulled back, trembling and gagging, until a foot of thick black cock was extending out of her impossibly overstretched lips. Then, with a moan, she stopped, unable to continue further even with extracting him. She froze, her lips gurgling. Then with a defeated moan she collapsed back down again. Her eyes rolled up in her head as inch after inch of his penis slid back into her, until her lips were once more buried in his filthy pubes.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck!" Julius hissed, loving every second of it. "If this super-slut chokes to death on my cock, this is going to be the best kill I ever made!"

"Is that a confession?" Agent Thorne asked, as she watched the Flower of the South quiver on her knees, struggling to handle an enemy who she'd once put down in combat with almost effortless ease.

"Not yet," Julius cooed, head rocking back with pleasure. "But she's getting me close!"

"Stop struggling and suck, Rebel Belle!" Agent Thorne said. Reaching down she spanked the voluptuous super-heroine, hard, upon her rotund scantily-clad ass.

Somehow the words and the swat got through into Rebel Belle's dick-devastated brain. With a desperate moan, Rebel Belle grabbed Julius's legs and began pulling her head back. Tears leaking from her eyes she gazed down at the huge dick in awe as it slowly slurped out of her quivering lips. It took her a few tries, with the next couple, like the first, eventually ending in her collapsing moaning back into his crotch. But each time it got a little easier until finally, with a last little groan, she managed to slurp her mouth up off his dick.

"Oh, Goddess!" she gasped, shuddering on her knees. Her eyes flickered up and down him. "Oh, Goddess..."

"Get back to it," Agent Thorne ordered, sternly. She held her hand ready, to deliver another swat.

But, her chastised mighty bottom wiggling inside her skimpy panties, Rebel Belle no longer needed the encouragement. "Y-yes, Agent," she said, automatically. Squirming in a little closer to her foe Rebel Belle closed her eyes, stretched out her neck and, with a hungry little quiver running through them, wrapped her lips around Julius's cock again. Looking up into his eyes, she pumped her head several times, slurping on only the first several inches of his penis.

"That's it bitch," Julius said, grinning down into her wide, blinking gaze. "That's it... c'mon. You know you love it." He looked down and grinned. "Now, why don't you get those lips down to my balls a second time... if you dare?"

Rebel Belle blinked up at him, and then glared - even as she slurped a couple more times up and down the first several inches of his thick cock. Then, as if determined to prove she could, she succumbed to his taunting - and went for it. Her eyes leaked tears as her lips spread wider and wider, and more and more of his monstrous penis slammed down inside her. Finally, her lips hit his pubes. She shuddered in awe, then, with a slow moan, she drew back up off him until her lips were trembling around his tip. And then, she did it again, and again.

"Oh, yeah!" Julius gasped, as her scarlet hair bobbed furiously up and down every last inch of his immense dick. "Ha ha ha! You sluts can find out whatever you want, I don't give a shit - Rebel Belle just learned how to deep-throat my dick!"

"Good job!" Tiffany laughed. Leaning down she gave Rebel Belle's trembling bobbing head a congratulatory pat, like she might give to a particularly stupid pet. She stood up, folded her arms, and, smirking, enjoyed the noisy slurping. "At least this over-blown battle-bimbo is good for something," she sneered.

"That's it, heroine," Agent Thorne said as she too watched, Rebel Belle's taut-spread quivering lips reflected perfectly in her mirrored sunglasses as they slurped up and down the bottom few inches of his immense shaft. "Suck his dick. Make that criminal cum!"

Moaning, blushing, Jessica did as she was told. Eyes wide and lips quivering, she pounded her pretty head up and down Julius's cock. Desperate to make him come quickly, she gave the foul criminal a gift no man had ever gotten before - the Rebel Belle herself fellating his dick with every ounce of skill, of talent, and of eager worshipfulness her super-human mouth was capable of. Her tongue stroked him, teased him, caressed almost lovingly over his evil beast. Her mighty mouth sucked hard, for all it was worth, upon every inch of his pulsing bulk she could cram inside. Her plush full lips kissed at his tip, shivering and dripping with drool, every time she pulled all the way back - and then spread out almost to the point of vanishing as, once more, moaning and trembling on her knees, the buxom scantily-clad champion did her best to take him all the way.

"Oh, yeah!" Julius said. His eyes rolled upwards, a big goofy grin on his face as Jessica's head bobbed and slurped, loudly and vigorously, up and down his dick. "Oh, fuck yeah!" he laughed. "This bitch is GOOD!" Looking down, seeing her round Confederate-panty-clad ass wiggling vigorously back and forth - appearing, from his point of view, just above the top of her slurping shivering head - he waggled his tongue and leered. "You been wanting this BAD, ain't ya, bitch?" he asked. "Rebel Slut just never in a million years gonna admit it!"

Her entire buxom body quivering in shock, tears leaking from her green eyes every time they rose up to the top of the dizzying dark tower that was his glistening cock, Rebel Belle whimpered. But, her luscious lips were unable to respond to his taunting in any way - save to keep worshiping his penis. And at long last, her energetic top-to-base deep-throating service did finally pay off - as, at long last, Julius's titanic penis began to twitch and pulse.

"Oh, fuck!" he said, chains clanking as she shuddered in his chair. "I'm gonna fucking lose it!"

Her lips spread around him, Jessica's eyes suddenly went wild behind her mask. Belatedly, as she felt him start to pulse wildly inside, she realized what was about to happen. Though she had agreed to suck him off, she absolutely did not want to give the criminal scum the honor of leaving even one tiny dollop of his cum inside her. Gurgling and whimpering in wide-eyed horror, her trembling lips started instinctively shooting back up Julius's immense length, trying to reach his tip before his surging ejaculate did.

But Julius had other ideas.

"Hold her down!" he commanded, before she got more than halfway up his immense dick. "Make her take it all!" he shouted, as his cumming cock pulsed with triumphant raging fury.

And instantly, to Rebel Belle's shock, two pairs of hands immediately alighted upon the back of her skull - and did exactly as he had asked. Rebel Belle's spread wide as she realized that, given the number of fingers suddenly taking a firm grip upon her lustrous red hair, both of the women behind her had to have responded to his call. But, she didn't have long to contemplate that particular turn of events, nor to express her objections. For once more, even though she was a mighty superheroine, her position - on her knees, at their feet - left her in little position to overpower them. And, in any case, moments later Julius ensured she would not have any spare brain matter in any state to try.

"Oh yeaaah!" the delighted criminal howled.

Not that her retreating head had suddenly been brought to a halt, he promptly began slamming himself back up into it. Though he was chained down at the ankles and had his hands cuffed behind her, that still left him more than enough range of motion to send himself slamming over and over again into Rebel Belle's already wide-spread and captive mouth. Pumping his hips with brutal and uncaring power, Julius furiously fucked Jessica's face - and within a few deep brutal strokes the gorgeous noggin of the mighty superheroine had become nothing but a quivering and helpless receptacle for his pleasure.

Then, at the apex of each quick and brutal stroke, his triumphantly pulsing cock began to spew a massive geyser of cum into Rebel Belle's throat. And as he did so, with each spurt or dribble of seed he unleashed into her, his rolling, ecstatic head announced another crime.

"I raped Valiant Valkyrie!" he cried, slamming his huge dick up into Rebel Belle's taut-spread and helplessly trembling lips. Jessica's eyes leaked tears, like transparent cum trying to escape, as still more poured into her. "I raped the Scarlet Sleuth!" he said, slamming home another spurting heavenly thrust into the depths of her tight hot throat. "And that big-tittied Japanese slut, the Sun Idol! I fucked em all and then slapped them in my chains!"

His flow was slackening, as was his dick, but he kept right on pounding the Flower of the South's quivering lips besides. A bit of cum leaked from them down onto the balls from which it had come.

"I got em naked in a cage, with thirty other Beachport sluts besides," he said. "They my whores now, and the moment they talk back, I'm gonna put them on an auction block and sell 'em away!"

With one last howl of pleasure he slammed his dick hard into Jessica's mouth. Then he pulled back and collapsed in his chair. His enormous member slurped from her devastated lips, leaving them gaping and drooling. The hands withdrew from Jessica's head. She wavered upon her mighty kneeling thighs, and then slowly collapsed back onto her buxom ass like a puppet with cut strings. She lay there, at his feet, panting for breath and gaping up at his drooling black dick as if in the process of spewing its load into her it had forced out whatever was left of her brains.

"Is that all the charges?" Tiffany asked. A little flustered, she reached up and adjusted the blazer of her suit, fastidiously - while at her feet the once-mighty superheroine lay sprawled and leaking cum. "I... lost track," she admitted, tucking a little stray hair back behind her ear.

"Oh, there are only about a hundred or so others," Agent Thorne said, scanning her PDA. "Murder of four cops in cold blood, breaking and entering, resisting arrest, theft of a police vehicle, a few dozen counts of property destruction therewith... uh, five counts of jaywalking..."

"She hasn't swallowed it all yet," Tiffany noted, pointing down at Rebel Belle and smirking.

Rebel Belle blushed. Her eyes swiveled downwards. Her lips hung open, and a streamer of cum was pouring from them. With a soft sigh, she closed her lips and, with several loud gulps that made her huge breasts shake in her straining bustier, gradually swallowed it all down. With a gloved finger, she quickly snagged the dangling strand, and brought it back to her lips. Looking the lawyer right in the eye, she put the finger in her mouth, sucked the cum off clean, and glared.

Observing it all in silence from where he lay in his metal seat, looking like the most relaxed and satisfied man on Earth, Julius grinned. "Yeah," he said lazily, "I did all that shit too."

Agent Thorne nodded, and checked off an item on her tablet.

Slowly, shakily, Rebel Belle stood. Her squirms and struggles upon her knees had mussed her costume up a bit. Reaching down to her tits and back to her ass, Rebel Belle fastidiously pulled the enormous cups of her pure-white bustier back into perfect position upon her gigantic rack, and then reached back to smooth out her Confederate Flag panties across her jutting round buns, before once more adopting a power stance and gazing down at the limp-dicked prisoner before her.

"Satisfied?" she hissed.

"Very," he said, grinning.

"I hope so," she said. "Because that's the last blowjob a woman is ever going to give you. Enjoy prison, creep. Assuming the cops even let you get that far." And turning, she showed him her ass as she made for the door.

But Agent Thorne raised a hand, and shook her head. "We're not done here, superheroine."

Rebel Belle whirled. "We're not?" she gasped, stunned. "He... he gave a full confession. H-how can we not be done?!"

"What we have," Agent Thorne said back impassively, "is confirmation that he has three super-heroines in captivity, and thirty other prisoners besides. Now we need to know where they are and how they are guarded, and we need to know it now. Knowing he's in custody his gang will probably move them, but without their leader they'll be slow and disorganized. We need that information, and we need it fast!"

Julius looked up at Agent Thorne with a smirk, and then back at Jessica. "What she said," he gloated.

Rebel Belle stared. Then slowly her gaze slid down to the gloating criminal - and then, inexorably, to his long, dark, dripping penis. It was, she couldn't help but notice, already getting hard again. Her lips prints were still visible on its wrinkly shaft in several places, though smeared quite a bit by the furious sucking she'd done. She licked her battered lips, and drew a slow breath.

"Just... just give him the original deal," she said, waving a hand wearily.

"Rebel Belle!" Agent Thorne gasped, her gorgeous and sunglasses-clad face looking shocked for the first time. "That would mean you gave him a blowjob for free!"

"I don't care," Jessica said. "Let's just get this done."

Tiffany, meanwhile, whirled to her client, her face aghast. "You would be a FOOL not to take that deal!" she said.

"What?" he sneered. "A half hour ago you said it was ridiculous!"

"That was before you CONFESSED, idiot!" she hissed. She paused momentarily. "I'll admit," she said, her voluptuous hips swaying back and forth in her short skirt, "as plea deals go, what you got was pretty special. But... but now they can and will nail your balls to the wall. Even if it would take a... lot of nails." Her eyes dropped down and enjoyed a detour down to the enormous balls hanging underneath his dick.

Julius smirked, as his pretty and expensive lawyer seemed to take a few moments eyeing up a possibly superior way he could pay for her services. Then he shook his head. "Whatever, I still ain't taking it," he said. He turned his gaze back to Rebel Belle, who was still wiping a bit of his cum off her lip, and grinned. "I still want something else out of the Daughter of Dixie there. Or rather, off of her."

"Off of me?!" Rebel Belle said. Stepping forward, she put her hands on her hips and glared down at him, the fury of a thousand suns burning in her eyes. "What would you even dare to demand of me now?!"

His grin broadened.

"I want your costume, bitch," he said.

"What?" Rebel Belle gasped.

"Your bustier, and your panties," he told her. He nodded toward the floor. "I want you to take them off. I want you to stand before me naked, and lay them at my feet. I want to own them. When I go to prison, I'm gonna take em' with me and hang up in my cell, so no guard or prisoner ever doubt me when I tell em' how the Rebel Slut sucked my dick."

Rebel Belle stared at him, breathing hard. Then she tilted her noble head back, and gazed down at him imperiously. Instinctively, her left hand dropped down to touch the front of her requested panties. Her right rose up and touched the edge of her giant straining bra-cup. "Out... out of the question!" she hissed. The fingers of one hand caressed gently up and down the swooping surface of her Confederate Flag panties. The other traced the edge of her bustier, while her enormous cleavage shook back and forth between her huge cups with her outraged squirming. "A mighty superheroine like me does not strip for a common criminal," she said. "Ever!"

Julius shrugged, and grinned. "Then I guess you won't see your friends again," he said. "Oh well."

"He's right," Agent Thorne said. Turning her head, she looked at Jessica. "Are you really unwilling to trade a few scraps of cloth, and a bit of your own pride, to save three of your own friends from being the sexual playthings of criminals? Not to mention all the other young women we know he has in chains."

Rebel Belle's look of righteousness shook upon her gorgeous face. "Oh... Goddess..." she whispered. Her fingers, pressed to the center of her proud super-panties, shivered... and then caressed nervously up their skimpy edge.

On the other side, the lawyer's eyes flashed. "That's right," she cooed. Now that her client had gone and confessed, she seemed to give in to her desire to see the haughty heroine shamed. "You'd rather see all those other heroines pounded flat by big long criminal cocks, than appear before my client nude?" she asked. Her own hand, reaching down, toyed with the hem of her ultra-short skirt, just a few inches below her pussy, as said imagery flowed through her. She smirked. "Some super-heroine you are!" she teased.

"Oh... Great Dixie..." Rebel Belle hissed. Standing before them, her lips trembled. Her mighty thighs pressed tight together, just beneath the crotch of her panties. But at last, she could see no other option.

"V-very well!" she hissed. She glared at both women, and at the grinning prisoner before her. "I will do it," she said. Turning her gaze down, she looked into Julius's eyes. "L-let's get this over with!" she said.

"Sure," he said. He grinned. "Let's do it step by step... take off your top and you learn the street."

Rebel Belle breathed deep, and glared. A shiver ran up her spine. Somehow, in the moment, talking about taking off her costume in the abstract had seemed easy. 'What was the big deal?' she had thought. But now, standing before him, the individual piece was not. Slowly, ever so slowly, both hands rose up to her enormous breasts. Slowly, bending forward, her thumbs crept down into her jiggling cleavage. Then, they froze.

123456...9