Rebel Belle interrogates a Prisoner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Shit' she thought, caught bent over before her smirking foe with her huge, jiggling boobies dangling right down before his face. 'The jewel...'

In the heat of the moment she had forgotten about it. The glowing Jewel of Virtue nestled between her immense breasts was the source of all her powers. If she handed it over, she would be defenseless. Rebel Belle did her best to keep that particular vulnerability as secret as she could.

Still bent over, her Confederate-clad bottom lifted up in the air behind her, Rebel Belle turned her head up and looked up into Julius's face.

"By the way..." she hissed. "Our deal doesn't include my jewel. Got it?"

Down below, her fingers caressed the shining gem lightly - while to either side her gigantic boobies hung down and wobbled ponderously from side to side.

Sitting before her, Julius raised an eyebrow.

"It doesn't?" he asked.

Her finger caressing the glowing jewel, she shook her head.

"It is... an ancient family heirloom," she specified. "And, fully removable."

"Then prove it," Julius said. "Take it off right now."

Rebel Belle hissed in a sharp gust of breath, to be so suddenly called out. Her brows trembled, then darkened.

"I... I shall!" she said.

And, with a quick flick of her finger, she plucked the precious jewel right out. In a practiced maneuver she used, when disrobing out of her costume each night, she pulled it back and tucked it into her palm.

But in point of fact the jewel was a part of her bustier in a way. It was directly suspended in the center of her cavernous cleavage, tugged back and forth between the two enormous yet straining cups heaving to either side of it - and formed an integral part of the clasp between them.

There was a method to this particular bit of madness. The jewel gave her its greatest strength when it was near to the core of her being with nothing blocking it from her flesh. In various experiments, Jessica had found that between her giant boobs was the best possible spot for this.

But more to the point, the jewel also, by its various tuggings and jerkings, guided her to the scene of crimes or the hiding place of criminals. It had guided her to Kop Killah, for instance; though it was also fickle, and had given her no further hints since starting this interrogation. But, when it did work it was one of her finest crime-fighting assets; and when it did get to jerking about there was no better place to both allow it free range of motion and yet feel its every slightest move - than suspended between her other giant assets.

Well, there was perhaps one better place. But Rebel Belle absolutely and categorically refused to keep it there.

So it was that, as soon as she plucked it away, the connection between her two gigantic bustier-cups failed. Like lids leaping from a failing pressure cooker Rebel Belle's overloaded bustier cups promptly burst away from her flesh.

"God-DAMN!" Julius said, as Rebel Belle's enormous fun-bags spilled out, to hang down and sway naked before him. "Now that's what I'm talking about!"

But he was not the only one who seemed to feel compelled to express his amazement.

"J-jesus fucking Christ..." Tiffany gasped. The pretty attorney fell back a moment and blinked in shock - as if momentarily afraid the giant tide of titty sweeping out of Rebel Belle's burst dam might flood forth and drown her beneath its supple jiggling mass. She caught her breath, and then shook her head. "I knew you superheroines were big, but... fuck!" she gasped.

Meanwhile, to the other side, even the normally implaccable Agent Thorne seemed compelled to issue a comment. Sucking in a slight breath, she momentarily stiffened. Then she exhaled.

"Holy shit," she muttered. "You're an even bigger super-cow than we thought..."

A blush on her cheeks from the universal astonishment at her suddenly unprotected bosom, Rebel Belle lurched back up to her feet. This caused her twin giant jugs to heave and bounce, and then wobble back and forth ponderously - her gigantic nipples, now exposed, sweeping in little circles at their tips. This did nothing to reduce the number of stares and breathless amazement sweeping around the room.

But, soon enough, Julius recovered.

"That's nice, babe," he purred, still admiring her huge titties. "But the deal was for the bustier, and you're still wearing it, so..."

Rebel Belle gasped. Then she raised her head up, and glared.

"Of course," she said.

Doing her best to pretend she wasn't the center of attention - or, more specifically, the part of her in between her shoulders and her belly button - Rebel Belle sent her hands diving back down, into the shadow of her large naked hooters. Like most heroines, swift costume changes were a priority - and this, above all else, determined the details of its construction. Underneath her breasts, in the space below where her jewel and its golden mount had kept her cups clasped together, a little zipper extended down the rest of the way to where it terminated just above her exposed navel. Seizing it, Rebel Belle jerked it down. Her bustier promptly went loose around her. Still keeping her jewel clasped tight in her palm, Rebel Belle reached out and let her skimpy pure-white top dangle back and forth - directly over Julius's balls.

"So we're clear, the jewel stays with me... no matter what," she hissed. "Got it?"

Julius shrugged, and then smirked.

"We're clear," he said. "Now hand that thing over."

Rebel Belle took a deep breath. Her opened top swayed back and forth, over his cock. She could not help but notice that, as she stood before him topless in little more than her proud and infamous panties, his enormous cock had already gotten halfway hard again. Then she tore her eyes off it, back to his leering face - and nodded.

"I... I give to you... my top," she hissed down at him. Her hand trembled, making the bustier wiggle back and forth. It brushed his rising dick, as if caressing it. "It is yours forever, to hang as an obscene trophy in your cell. If the authorities take it away, I will give you another."

Her fingers, keeping clutched around the undone zipper, trembled. She took a deep breath. Then, at last, she dropped it.

The empty bustier fluttered in the air as it fell, and snagged on his dick, draping down so that each of her massive cups cradled at the side of one of his huge balls.

"Fix that for me will you?" he asked his lawyer.

"Gladly," she purred. Her hand dropped down. She could not help gasping, her hand trembling slightly, as it brushed his cock. Then, plucking off the bustier, she knelt down, folded it neatly, and laid it at her client's feet, directly beneath his balls. Then she stood, primly smoothed her skirt, smirked, and backed up to once more enjoy the show.

"Thanks, bitch," he said, to the now topless and jiggling Rebel Belle.

"You're welcome," she hissed back, blushing and furious. She had both hands on her breasts. "Now tell me the street."

"Put your hands down first, slut."

Gasping, she did so. Her hands trembled slightly as they dropped away. With difficulty, she put them on her hips. Lifting her chin she glared at him defiantly, her enormous bare boobies swaying pneumatically back and forth, clear and unobstructed, for her enemy's viewing pleasure. "Well?" she asked.

"They on Johnson Street," he said.

"That runs through half the city!" Rebel Belle gasped. She stamped her foot instinctively... which immediately caused her massive newly-naked breasts to slosh and sway ponderously, in deliciously pneumatic display, before her leering foe.

Julius grinned, and took his time to enjoy every last jiggle, before he replied. "Well, then, bitch... you do what you shoulda done instead of fighting me? And I'll tell you the block."

Rebel Belle trembled. One hand reached over and brushed, nervously, down the sleek swooping front of her skimpy Confederate Flag panties. Then, with a rush of breath, she forced her hands back to her hips and raised her chin defiantly.

"You mean take off my bottoms," she whispered.

"I mean pull down your goddamn panties, you slut," he commanded. He grinned, leering evilly up at the topless top-heavy heroine. "Take them off, and lay them at my feet," he told her.

Rebel Belle breathed deep. "Alright," she said, voice shuddering slightly. "If that is your price, for handing over the only thing you have of any worth..."

But, again, saying was easier than doing. Her thumbs trembled as she slowly hooked them through the hip straps of her panties. She did this with difficulty, on her right side - as she still had her glowing jewel tucked into her palm. Breathing hard, she slowly pulled her thumbs forward, pulling the swooping skimpy crotch of her panties away from her succulently curved flesh. Then, for several seconds, she could not force herself to pull them down. Her head tilting back she gave him a sultry glare of defiance, her snarling lips trembling, while her gloved hands rose and twisted, pulling her stretched panties higher first on one side then the other.

But the sight just made him chuckle gloatingly, and made his dick twitch hungrily. To her humiliation-clouded, panty-imperiled eyes, he was starting to look more like a king upon a throne than a prisoner shackled to a simple steel chair.

"You're a beast," she hissed at him.

"You're a slut," he shot back, "and you're going to prove it." His grin broadened. "Now... why don't you show us how a superheroine surrenders?"

She breathed deep. Then, with a defeated moan, she bent low before him. Her crimson hair fell down to wash around his feet, while her buxom scantily-clad ass lifted up for his viewing pleasure. Giving him a perfect view as her trembling, chastened hands slowly slid back, and lifted the back of her panties up and off her bare bottom.

His chuckles grew louder, into mocking laughter.

Rebel Belle moaned, squirming and bent over before him... but continued to strip. His laughter grew as her trembling hands pulled her panties back over her ass. Tiffany's peeling female lawyer laugh joined his in mocking her, as the mighty lawgirl who had threatened her client slowly pulled her panties down her sleek and mighty legs. When they reached her mid-thigh, her panty crotch caught on the cuffs of her boots. Rebel Belle gasped, wiggling and tugging, as her panties stretched out from her boots and refused to budge... keenly aware both of the laughter rolling around her and that her uplifted, leaking pussy, visible between her thighs, was facing right into the view of two merciless cameras... behind which the entire BPD might as well have been gathered. Finally, the crotch of her panties slipped through the space between her boots and rocketed to the floor.

With a gasp, Rebel Belle shot back to her feet, and stood before her smirking foe completely naked. Her proud and famous panties clung in a tiny, humiliating fetter around her booted ankles. Putting her hands upon her buxom jiggling body she moaned. She squirmed, helplessly... and her teeny tiny panties stretched and snapped back together repeatedly as her booted feet stamped and shifted like the hooves of a mare before her stallion.

"Hehehe..." Julius giggled. His eyes bore in on Rebel Belle's crotch where, beneath her protectively clutched gloved hand, he could see some early morning dew leaking out between her fingers.

"Asshole!" Rebel Belle hissed, hands clutched protectively over her voluptuous naked body.

"Just take em off and hand em over, bitch!" he purred back, grinning.

Rebel Belle seethed and glared, but ultimately she had no choice. She had come this far, she absolutely was not going back. Eyes turning down, she slowly, daintily, slid her feet out of her panties. Bending low, she picked them up. Pride returning to her, she slid one hand back onto her ass, letting the leering criminal get a good look at every inch of her jiggling nude body. Standing back up, she held her illustrious Confederate Flag panties before her between thumb and forefinger. Reaching out with one arm, she dangled them before him. The tiny discarded panty swayed delicately back and forth from her lone outstretched finger, before his grinning criminal leer.

"Here," Rebel Belle gasped, breasts and bush both completely exposed. "Here are my panties. Take them as your perverted trophy!"

With a soft gasp, she let them drop. They landed in a tiny heap, directly between the giant sprawling cups of her already-fallen bra. Backing up, Rebel Belle had to fight the sudden urge to lift her hands up above her head. Instead, growling with defiance and a pink blush upon her still masked face, she put both hands defiantly upon her buxom round hips and let him get an eyeful.

"Now," she growled, "Tell me the block!"

Julius grinned. "They're between 12th and 14th, slut," he said.

Rebel Belle breathed deep. Those intersections were all very close. Her friends could not be more than a few hundred yards away, at that very moment. Her desire to rescue them rose heroically within her... manifested as a further tenting out of her nipples, and an extra dollop of moisture rolling down out of her pussy.

Agent Thorne, meanwhile, was all business. She was busy tapping away on her tablet. She looked up. "There are 206 individual addresses within those bounds, Jessica. We cannot raid them all. We need a number."

Rebel Belle breathed deep. Gathering all the imperious dignity she could standing before him, stripped naked, she looked Julius sternly in the eye. "What do you want now, Julius?" she asked. "My gloves?" She tugged the cuff of one glove with the fingers of the other. "My boots?"

"Naw," Julius said, lounging back in his bonds and grinning. "I already got your top and your panties babe. You want the address you got to go to the next level..."

"My... my mask?" Rebel Belle breathed. Her fingers rose up to brush her face. Her glare intensified. "I warn you," she hissed, squirming, "there's no way I will agree to that!"

"Naw, not your mask, slut. You're prettier with it on, anyways!" He leered, his eyes boring into the leaking space between her belly and her thighs. "Nah..." he said, admiring her naked body. "If you want to know where to send your goons to penetrate my hideout, first you got to open up like a heroine should... and let me invade yours. Let me spend a little time up in there, and what you want is yours."

Her head was so aswirl with shock and emotion, standing naked before him in the heart of BPD headquarters, that it took her a few seconds to realize what he meant. 'My... hideout?' she thought, her masked face wrinkling with confusion - and, for just a moment, beneath her ravishing red mane her thoughts turned to her palatial and ancestral home, in which was concealed her secret headquarters.

Then it finally clicked what he meant. Instantly, despite all the moisture it had accumulated while sucking and stripping for his pleasure, a flood of creamy goo appeared in every inch of her pussy. Her breath quickened, and her face grew flushed. For just a second she stared at him in disbelief.

Then, her face twisted into a snarl. Putting both gloved hands down, she placed them protectively over her pussy - just moments too late to keep her audience from seeing the glistening coating that had suddenly appeared upon her lower lips. She shook her head emphatically, her fiery red hair whipping back and forth around her.

"NO!" she said. Her hands clutched tighter, over her naked pussy. "Absolutely not! NEVER!"

Julius chuckled, at her attempted rejection. "What's the matter, baby?" he asked. "Scared? Don't think you can handle it?" He leered up and down her incredible glowing curves. "Terrified I might convert you?" he asked.

Rebel Belle sucked in a deep breath, centering herself.

"A-absolutely not," she said. "There is... is nothing a mighty heroine like me fears less than... than being penetrated by the likes of you." Casting her eyes down at him, she gave him a look like he was something she had found on the bottom of her shoe. "To be honest," she purred, smirking at him, "it's you who should fear me. I geld men like you for breakfast. You'll be lucky if I even notice you inside me!"

Julius looked her up and down, and smiled. "Well if that's true, babe... you'll have nothing to fear from taking away your hands."

Rebel Belle took a sharp breath. A tingle ran up her spine at the very thought. But her pride would not let her back down.

"Of... of course not!" she hissed. Her red-gloved hands trembled... and then slowly withdrew, sliding out from between her silky muscular thighs. Not knowing what to do with them, one slid back and perched upon her magnificently rounded bare ass. The other rose up and ran through her scarlet hair, and then clutched the back of her head. Posing nude before the prisoner like a model trying to win favor on the runway, Rebel Belle's eyes flashed. "See?" she hissed down at him. Her hands trembled upon their perches. "I am not the least bit concerned!" she asserted.

For a moment, all three took a moment to gape at the show they were getting in awe. Arrayed before them, jiggling and nude, Rebel Belle's body was stunning enough to compete with any bikini model. With her hands no longer in the way her pussy now shone softly in the light. As they watched, a glistening tendril of her self-produced lubricants slowly extended down from her exposed labial lips, swaying back and forth as she squirmed. Soon it hung down three inches between her curvy muscular thighs, a large droplet forming at its tip like a pendulum. Her gorgeous head lifted high and busy fuming with outrage, Rebel Belle was the only one in the room not aware of the tell-tale tendril's existence.

Her lips hanging open slightly, redheaded Tiffany stared at the superheroine's shining tendril, and had to fight down a brief twinge of jealousy that she could not get so wet so readily. Then she raised a finger, and tapped it thoughtfully to her cheek.

"Wait," she said. "If you don't fear getting my client's cock pounded into you," she said, finding a certain inspiration to her choice of words, "then why are you refusing his offer? After all - it's either you getting a deep criminal dicking once - or all your friends getting them over and over. Shouldn't that be a no-brainer for a super-heroine?"

Her jaw dropping open, Rebel Belle gasped in shock. A tingle ran up her spine, as she realized she had hoist herself up with her own bravado. She squirmed, violently - and her buxom hips swung wide enough back and forth that the little shining tendril splattered up onto her flesh, and then went running down her creamy inner thigh. Moments later, another began to form in its place. Taking a deep, breast-jiggling breath, she composed herself, her mind racing.

"Because," the Flower of the South said in reply, "I might get pregnant." The hand clutching to her ass slid around, up and over her swollen round hip, and caressed nervously at her broad flat belly. One finger slid in and out of her little belly button, which peeked out just above her gleaming belt. "I am at the time when my womb is extremely fertile. I don't expect you to care," she said, eyes darting down to glare at Julius. "But certainly both of you ladies understand?" she said, looking up at each of them hopefully.

Julius grinned, his eyes still glued to her glistening pussy. "Well if that's your only objection," he said, "I can just wear a condom. Simple enough."

"Sounds fair," Agent Thorne said, nodding.

"Agreed," Tiffany said.

Rebel Belle's jaw tumbled open. She let out a gasp of shock and her body trembled. Then her eyes, as if drawn down helplessly under an external power, turned down to gape at his gigantic penis. It throbbed eagerly before her, like some ancient monster gloating over its impending victory.

"Surely... surely you cannot have one big enough," Rebel Belle whispered, her green eyes slowly tracing up and down his enormous dark shaft in disbelief. "He's... HUGE!"

123456...9