Rebel Belle interrogates a Prisoner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So it was, in moments, a tangled throng of reporters had thrown itself against the walls of the heroine's cell, so hard the bars began to rattle and shake. The heroines stepped back, gasping in shock, until their voluptuous bottoms nearly jiggled against the rear wall of the cell, as a forest of microphones were thrust through the bars. Waving before their pretty faces like evil mechanical cocks, the reporters thrust their microphones as close to the heroine's luscious gaping lips as they could. Behind the microphones several batteries of video and high-end still cameras were lifted up by awed-faced cameraman, and filmed and clicked in a continuous reputation-slaughtering storm.

"Rebel Belle! Valiant Valkyrie!" one reporter asked, loudly. "What happened to you, tonight?"

"Were you a victim, or an accomplice?" another demanded, almost shoving his shoulder through the bars in his quest to jam the microphone into her shocked and gasping face.

"Is... is that cum?!" a female reporter, a lovely Asian woman, asked, gaping at the slime dripping down her four idols in shock. "Did... did you all get fucked?!"

Before the heroines could answer any of their questions a shattering storm of further shouted queries flooded in through the bars - so many they mixed together into indistinguishable bedlam, like individual drops of rain suddenly becoming a soaking downpour. The four heroines gasped and trembled, their buxom flesh quivering as if helpless before the stunning rain.

Then, slowly, with as much dignity as possible in the situation, Rebel Belle slowly stepped forward, until she stood as obvious spokeswoman before her three jiggling comrades. By prior agreement, as the most recently captured and thus freshest, she would do the talking. She spread her legs wide, and lifted her chin, as proudly as she could manage.

At the sight of the waiting and ready, naked Flower of the South, the flood of questions slowly died down in expectation of a speech. Though, with her huge boobies now bouncing back and forth on even more spectacular display, and with cum dribbling visibly from her now-exposed snatch, the storm of clicks from the cameras swooping up and down her body suddenly started to clatter even faster to make up for it.

"Hello, ladies and gentlemen," Rebel Belle said, boldly, despite the numerous cameras that were failing to raise above her neckline. "Before I answer all your questions, let me just set a few things straight. Myself and my fellow heroines were lured here, into an ambush... but our intervention did force the villain to flee. So, despite appearances, we actually were victorious tonight. The fluid upon our bodies is not cum. That is merely his final insult, an attempt to imply he... he had his way with us. We did not in any way give in to his designs, are not in his power, and plan to pursue him very very soon. We will chase him very, very long, and very very hard. Uh..." She momentarily lost her train of thought, as a bothersome horny tingle mysteriously appeared within her pussy. "Is... is there anything else you want to know?" she finished, somewhat lamely.

There was a brief pause, broken only by the clicking of cameras, and the washing of flashes across her gleaming, jiggling and spectacularly well-rounded flesh. Then, suddenly, a storm of further questions thundered in at her at once, in an indistinguishable roar.

Rebel Belle gasped, softly, her eyes going wide... and for a brief moment her buxom bare body trembled, as if it was about to be literally washed away by the storm. Then, despite the deep blush upon her cheeks and the tremble that ran through her body, she lifted her chin high and launched herself valiantly into one last brutal interrogation.

THE END

Summary: Rebel Belle goes to Beachport police headquarters to interrogate the recently-captured villain Kop Killah. To get him to cough up the location of her friends she gradually submits to more and more indignities: first giving him a handjob, then a blowjob, then stripping for his pleasure. Finally, to get the very last piece of information she needs, she reluctantly agrees to let him fuck her on the condition he wears a condom and remains bound throughout. But she is betrayed, the lawyer and FBI agent who accompanied her into the interrogation revealing themselves to be a pair of villainesses who are in league with the prisoner. Having been bound and depowered at their hands Reebel Belle ends up getting fucked into submission and is herself interrogated mid-coitus by the cackling villains. Afterwards she discovers the BPD precinct has been overrun by the criminals' gang. She and the captured heroines she sought to find are imprisoned in the jail. Presented with a choice of being left behind or brought along, the heroines beg for the latter, and suck the villain's dick through the bars to try to convince him. This sight breaks the morale of the BPD's captured female officers who, witnessing the downfall of their idols from an adjacent large holding cell, sink to their knees and beg to be bound and taken. The villains lead off their chained loot consisting of captured cops but leave the heroines trapped and naked in the cell... to face the wall of reporters who soon flood in to interrogate them yet again.

1...456789