Rebellious Liz

Story Info
She needed some help staying disciplined at college.
1.5k words
3.89
9.3k
4
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/31/2024
Created 10/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kscarpa
kscarpa
101 Followers

Liz was a rebellious girl when I met her in high school. She smoked, got into trouble. We were friends, but our friendship was arms-length. I'd often find myself on the receiving end of her caustic or sarcastic comments. I was her good-student friend, so not too cool.

One day in senior year our class went on a geology field trip to a state park. This was a few weeks after Liz's 18th birthday, and I'd been at her party daydreaming about giving her a birthday spanking. Anyway, on this field trip, there was a moment when a few dozen of us students were standing in a tight crowd on one side of a stone wall that was about three feet high. The teacher stood beyond the wall, lecturing us about a rock formation in the distance.

Liz was bending over the wall, her gorgeous ass clad in tight jeans. I was a couple of feet behind her and moved closer amidst the crowd. I surreptitiously pressed against her, as the teacher talked some 15 feet in front of us. Other students were close by to my side and back, but I thought I was being subtle enough that no one would notice my getting close to Liz. I had a long shirt on over my T-shirt, unbuttoned, which would help obscure the view as I moved in.

Liz noticed, though I wasn't sure if she knew who it was pressing up against her. Her cooperation quickly became evident, as she thrust her butt back against my stiff cock, and then did so a few more times. I moved my left hand so that it was grazing the back of her left thigh.

We continued like this for about a minute, until the teacher ended his talk. Then as the other students moved away around us, I quietly backed off, my cock straining against my chinos.

That was the only erotic involvement I had with Liz in high school, but we would meet again.

I went to the state university that fall, and she went to community college; as a rambunctious student, she hadn't racked up the grades to get into state. I spoke to her briefly at our high school graduation, sneaking a peek at her short skirt through the opening in her graduation gown as she told me that she was going to ace her classes at community and transfer to state. "That'd be great," I said. "I'd love to see you there."

"Yeah," she said, smiling and giving me a bemused look. "Maybe even do some geology lectures together." That seemed to settle the question of whether she'd known it was me on that field trip.

Early the following spring, she texted me that she'd been accepted at state for sophomore year. My heart leapt, and my cock stiffened. I invited her to come by sometime so I could show her around the campus. She said she would. But it was a 50-mile drive, so I didn't expect the visit to be imminent.

Later that week, she texted and asked if this weekend would be a good time. I told her yes, and spent the next few days looking forward to her arrival. Thoughts of her leaning over that stone wall a year earlier came readily to mind.

When she arrived that Saturday morning, she looked great in a denim miniskirt and black top with spaghetti straps under a pink sweater. Walking around the campus, I showed her the library, the sports fields, the student center. "Can I see your dorm?" she said.

I was delighted to bring her there, but I had to remind myself we were just friends. My roommate was away for the weekend. Liz and I came into our suite, which was two small rooms off an antechamber. "Not much room to study in here," she said. I agreed that the library was usually better but told her that sometimes I'd use the small desk next to my bed. She sat on the chair looking over the desk, while I sat on the bed, trying not to be obvious about looking at her legs.

"How do you stay disciplined?" she asked.

"What?" I said, not sure where she was heading with that.

"All this work to do," she said, gesturing at a pile of books and papers on my desk. "So many distractions around campus." She looked at me, smiling bemusedly as she had when we spoke at graduation. "So many women showing off their legs. Must be distracting."

She'd caught me looking, I realized with embarrassment. I smiled back at her. "It is distracting," I said. "But I've always been pretty good at keeping my nose in the books, as you know."

"I know!" she laughed. "You were always such a nerd in high school."

"Still am," I shrugged, nodding toward a math textbook on the desk.

"That's the thing," she said quietly, now looking back at my desk. "I've always been a troublemaker, and no one could control me. I'm going to need some help staying focused on my studies. I did well at community, but it'll be harder here."

"I'm sure you can do it," I said, trying to sound reassuring.

"Yeah, I can," she replied, glancing over at me, then back at the desk. "I've quit smoking. I'm drinking less. But I'm still kind of a party girl at heart. I'm going to need someone to study with, and to make sure I keep studying and don't goof off."

"Well, I'll be around," I said casually. "We can study together. I study a lot."

She looked at me with an intent gaze. "I'd love that," she replied. "But what are you going to do if I'm not focusing enough on my studies?"

My thoughts returned to what I'd wanted to do at her 18th birthday party, over a year ago. But I was too shy to say anything.

She said it for me. Now gazing at me but slightly downward, she said, "I just might need a smack on the butt once in a while, to make sure I'm not letting things slide."

"That can be arranged," I said, feeling bolder. After a momentary pause, I went further. "Would you like a quick demo now?" I asked, not sure what kind of answer I'd get.

Giggling, she stood up, pushed the chair aside and leaned over my desk, her denim skirt almost high enough to see her panties. I gave her a light swat on the butt, and she giggled again. Then she stood up and turned toward me with a smile. "That'll help," she said. Her face was close to mine. I leaned forward a little hesitantly, not sure if a kiss was desired. It turned out it was.

We spent quite a bit of time together that summer. One day, we drove to the state park and wandered over the stone wall that she'd leaned over on the field trip. She was wearing shorts, and she smiled as she bent over the wall and wiggled her butt at me. I gave her a little spank and said, "I'll be making sure you study hard this fall."

"You better," she replied, pushing her butt back against me as I moved forward. I looked around as I pressed against her. Unlike on the field trip, there was no one in the area. But we hadn't had sex yet, and this seemed like a crazy place for a first time. I assumed we'd just press against each other for a moment and then move on. But I soon saw that wasn't her intent.

Still bending over, she peeked over her shoulder at me and held up a condom in a wrapper. I took it and put it in my pants pocket. Then I undid the snap of her waist and pulled first her shorts and then her panties down toward her knees. I undid my pants and lowered my briefs, then put the condom on. As I entered her, she gave out a soft moan, and I looked around again nervously to see if anyone was nearby. Just a field and trees to our sides and back, and large rocks on the other side of the stone wall.

Soon we both groaned as we came roughly in unison. A moment later, we heard some voices in the distance, and I hurriedly helped her get her shorts back up before pulling up my own pants. We were walking away nonchalantly as a family walked in on a path through the trees. I had a feeling they might have heard us, and I told myself I'd be more careful next time.

"That was living a little dangerously," I told Liz once no one was around again.

"Yeah," she said cheerfully. "I guess I'm still kind of a bad girl with some crazy ideas. Good thing you'll be around to keep me on the straight and narrow."

I smiled and gave her a pat on the butt as we walked. She smiled back. It was going to be an interesting challenge for both of us, staying focused on our university studies amid so many distractions, but I felt confident we could handle it together. If that involved some sessions with Liz bent over a desk or lying across my lap, surely these would enhance her academic performance and college experience. She was counting on my help, and I was happy to oblige.

kscarpa
kscarpa
101 Followers