All Comments on 'Rebirth Pt. 02'

by iraussieguy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Worth the wait!

Definitely worth the wait but we hope the next one is finished quicker. We love the action packed opening to part two and the growing confidence and love between Mr. Wilson and Kari. We have grown tired of the usual suck, fuck and whip BDSM stories featuring the cruel dominant and his/her wimp of a submissive. Your writing brings out the devotion and love that are hopefully the basis of most real life D/s relationships. Thank you Iraussieguy for writing from your heart rather than just an over active imagination.

Lestats CasperLestats Casperover 16 years ago
Wonderful!

I had to refresh myself on your previous story, before reading this second. I have to say I enjoyed it so much, and you really are a credit to yourself.

I loved each scene and the way that you conveyed the characters love, understanding and mutual respect for each other, even within a D/s environment.

Totally awesome, please, keep 'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Too bad you didn't wait another 18 months

That would have been a major improvement

Celeste999Celeste999over 16 years ago

Behold He Comes. Riding On A Cloud. High Above The Earth. At The Trumpet Call. So Hear My Voice. It's The Year Of Jubilee. And Out Of Sudden Dark, Salvation Comes.

iraussieguy - your return to writing inspires me to rejoice. You know which stories I would like to see next. Celly

GAnnEGAnnEover 16 years ago
Very Nice and "almost" worth the l-o-n-g wait!

Please disregard the 'rude' comments of others - your story shows such promise and potential. I, too, just hope we don't

have to wait quite as long for Pt. 3 (impatient lot aren't

we!!) Seriously your charcters are strong and the settings

and 'action' quite realistic --so GO FOR IT!! OK??

Sex & DiamondsSex & Diamondsover 16 years ago
You just love to torment me....

Please don't make me wait so long for the next bit!!

ldykyrmitldykyrmitover 16 years ago
100% and so worth the wait!

WOW!!! I knew waiting for you to get here would be good but that was better than good!!! Sure hope we don't have to wait so long for the next session!! Really did miss you and am so glad your back!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Confusing ending

I make this comment after reading part 1 of the story and reading part 2 twice. I like the character development in this part of the story. However, I was confused by the ending, where Mr. Wilson says Jayne fell into a trap. What is he referring to?

iraussieguyiraussieguyover 16 years agoAuthor

From Iraussieguy to the writer of the last Anonymous message.

The answer to your confusion lies in the story "Born To Serve" which introduces Jayne to my readers.

Later, in Rebirth, part one, Jayne assists Mr. Wilson to meet Kari and the rest you know.

SafraSafraalmost 16 years ago
Wonderful!

Oh, Sir, pt. 01 had me in awe and now pt. 02... I had to wipe my eyes at the Dom's emotionality!

Such a delightful difference to the often drawn perfect, emotionless, cold Doms in other stories!

And even though he appears vulnerable at times, he is in control sooner or later again!

What makes me even more happy, is the good humour... Sometimes stories try to make you believe that BDSM is such a deadly serious thing.... Thanks for showing another kind of view!

I also had to gulp hard at the end about Jayne's bad mistake... A veritable cliffhanger, you wicked teaser! Oups, didn't mean to be disrespectful!

Where will we have to look for Jayne's punishment? In a second part of "Born to serve"? Or at the third part of "Rebirth"?

Anyway, I will of course read both as soon as they are coming!

Greetings from Germany

Safra

LynLeoLynLeoover 11 years ago
Oops!

Sorry, Jayne.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
aussie guy

Once again a hot and moving story. I am now going to read your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hm...nice idea...older dominant men are a gift from heaven, experience and confidence being well rooted.

But honestly...the guy is 61 or something and you're describing a half-mummy. The most 70 year old men I know are in better shape than your main character. I like the anal play actually, especially since he normally is the top. Most Doms just can't think of it as another way of being served.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous